The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

sorry I have to run.........It was nice to see you both! :rose: :rose: Oh wait Mark was lurking about too..... :D

kylasdream said:
sorry I have to run.........It was nice to see you both! :rose: :rose: Oh wait Mark was lurking about too..... :D

i'm off, also....later horn-dogs!

# 4 Hmmmm... mystery....

Post #1 With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker...
Post #2 The next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.
Post #3 He could feel that something, was going to happen soon, he felt it deep within him.

He watched the camp settle down for the night, the same way they had every night. This time he was prepared, and ready to work quickly. Settling down on the balls of his feet, he stared at the remaining person in the camp that was awake. Knotching the arrow into his bow he lined up his aim for the soilder that was making his rounds, he needed everyone awake and running in chaos, so he didn't want to kill the man completely, just make him unable to move. Then he would handle the rest, himself.

He let loose his arrow, and smiled as it hit its mark. The man called out in alarm, as he stumbled down onto the ground, the arrow protruded deep into his thigh. Quickly he released a second this time, burying it into the the soilders arm. That was all the time he had before the other soilder fired his own arrow towards his direction. Though he knew he couldn't be seen from the dark of night that had been pressed upon them, the arrow still had come closer then he was comfortable with.

Moving through the trees, he would stop and crouch, keeping his eye on camp as he would let loose another arrow. Now he wanted the people dead, up and running around he was able to pick off the young boys that accompanied the two soilders. Then an arrow found the mark of the cook's heart. Soon all he had left to deal with was to kill the other soilder, and the two ladies maids and take his prizes.

He was only a few feet away, soon he would have to reveal himself in order to take out the final guard. The ladies were all in one tent, he could here them crying, screaming and cursing. He grinned as he imagined those same sounds under his body as he took his time using each woman the way he desired.

Scanning the camp, the soilder that he had taken down with two arrows, seemed to be dead or unconsious, the young boys bodies and the cooks was unmoving, and the remaining soilder stood infront of the tent full of women. He knotched his arrow and slowly advanced into camp. "I've come for the Ladies Katherine and Desiree."

"Who are you," Marcus asked.

"It doesn't matter. I want them, and you'll give them to me."

©
~~~~~
Post 5

Last edited:
I see the story is coming along nicely Red :kiss:

I also see Shagly still hasnt managed to find the place again yet. :rolleyes:

mark197205 said:
I see the story is coming along nicely Red :kiss:

I also see Shagly still hasnt managed to find the place again yet. :rolleyes:

I PM'd he responded... I siad hi in playgrounders he responded... don't know what else to tell ya... Unless I should just come out and say... "Get to the thread so you can get screwed..." perhaps that might work.. ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I PM'd he responded... I siad hi in playgrounders he responded... don't know what else to tell ya... Unless I should just come out and say... "Get to the thread so you can get screwed..." perhaps that might work.. ;)

Maybe just giving him a link to the thread would work, rather than going straight for the jugular? :rolleyes: :D

mark197205 said:
Maybe just giving him a link to the thread would work, rather than going straight for the jugular? :rolleyes: :D

I don't know.. he claims to be lost... I think he just wants a beacon... that says come and get me... ;) :catroar:

mark197205 said:
More than likely.
LOL.

You think.. lol.. well I could write an invitation.... Your cordially invited to get laid... but that just seems kinda Put in your face... Doesn't it?? :D

You think.. lol.. well I could write an invitation.... Your cordially invited to get laid... but that just seems kinda Put in your face... Doesn't it?? :D

Just a little yes. :eek:

Oh yeh, (Duffman wants a Badge)

Playgrounder #100 and Official Badge Presenter! :D

Iwant a badge, how do i get one?

Can I just ask or maybe give you £10 and my old walkman :nana:

(i think the nana is top!)

Pretty Please (/pleads)

bigbobuk said:
Iwant a badge, how do i get one?

Can I just ask or maybe give you £10 and my old walkman :nana:

(i think the nana is top!)

Pretty Please (/pleads)

Ahh a qoute of my sig... Have you been reading about Badge presentations?? ;) :rolleyes: You need a playground number..

# 5

Post #2 The next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.
Post #3 He could feel that something, was going to happen soon, he felt it deep within him.
Post #4"It doesn't matter. I want them, and you'll give them to me."

Katherine and Desiree heard the sounds of death, and the threatening words of the man who had just challanged Marcus. Both women looked at the other, each one with the same thought. Moving as a team the women slowly cut a long slit into the fabric of the tent and eased their two ladies maids out. Whispering to the women to stay near but not on the path they had been traveling from, they would need to make their way back on their own. The ladies at first refused, but soon fear overswept them and they deserted Lady Katherine and Lady Desiree.

Katherine and Desiree followed behind the two women, but instead of heading back towards their father's keep they moved into the woods and waited.

Marcus could hear the shuffling and the tearing of cloth, he knew the two women would be up to something, and he only hoped that they remained safe inside the tent. Soon his thoughts of the two women, had to be pushed aside as the man let lose his first arrow. Marcus jumped to the side and the arrow hit the tent, tearing a whole in the cloth, then hanging limp. The two men then stalked slowly towards each other.

Marcus circled as did the other man, soon as each one drew closer to the fire, Marcus recognized the man, from a battle that he and Stephen had been involved in years before. "I thought you were dead, Horatio."

"Rumors are hard to prove aren't they."

"Well, we'll just have to set that one straight won't we."

Horatio laughed. "You can try."

The two men soon were in heated combat, fists pommeled each other, as each one fought to vanquish the other. Marcus was evenly matched for Horatio in skill, but he was also bigger then his opponent, which left him concentrating on the swift movements of Horatio and his ability to move quickly out of his way.

Marcus saw out of the corner of his eye, Stephan moving. He continued to fight with the man, and back him towards Stephen. A glint of steel showed in Stephen's hands, and Marcus felt that the battle would soon be finished.

Horatio glanced behind Marcus's shoulder and saw the two women huddled together watching the battle. He grinned inside himself, and thrust his fist into Marcus's stomach, "Your ladies are watching you lose." Marcus saw Stephen raise the knife to throw it into Horatio's back, nodding his head, he signaled Stephen to act.

Stephen lifted the sharp tool and threw it towards the enemies back, then in horror and in what seemed like slow motion, he watched as Horatio, turned Marcus around. As Marcus's eyes looked at Lady Katherine and Desiree, his back burned as the knife entered it.

Horatio heard the sound and the grunt from Marcus, looking at him, he saw the knife impaled in his back. "This is to sweet." He laughed as he dropped Marcus to the ground and slowly advanced to the women.

Through blurred eyes, Marcus and Stephen watched their charges turn and run deeper into the forest, before blackness swam around them and overtook their wounded bodies.

©
~~~~~
Post 6

Last edited:
This is sure an interesting tale developing here, *waits for the next part to arrive........*

# 6

Post #4"It doesn't matter. I want them, and you'll give them to me."
Post #5Through blurred eyes, Marcus and Stephen watched their charges turn and run deeper into the forest, before blackness swam around them and overtook their wounded bodies.

The two sisters ran fast, their long dresses tangled on outstretched branches and thorny bushes. Katherine knew that they would get caught. There was no way that they could outrun the man, while the were wearing the long dresses. She grabbed her sister's arm and with eyes that showed no room to argue she told her, "Double back to camp, see if Stephen and Marcus live, if they do, then you must do what you can to get them to the villiage of St. Mary's."

Desiree's eyes were huge. She stood there, stunned and out of breath, the sound of their enemy growing closer. Katherine continued, "He'll catch us both, we know that, perhaps if I stay here, I can fight him, then perhaps you can get away." She saw the arguement from her sister, shoving her off, she told her to go and to hurry.

Desiree nodded, tears falling down her face as she ran deeper into the woods then began to run to the left before making her way back to camp. As she ran, thoughts of her sister assailed her mind and pushed her faster. Soon the fire of the camp came into view and she hurried to the broken figures of her father's men.

Touching first Stephen, she felt the pulse of his heart beating in his neck and saw the slight rise of breath coming and going. Crouching beside him she ran her hands along his body, seeing that the injury to his thigh and arm would need to be cared for quickly. Next she moved over to Marcus and saw that the wound in his back was deep, but the blood flowed steady and not in great spurts. As she ran her hands over his body, she heard a moan come from him. Leaning down she whispered, "It is ok, Marcus. I will help you and your friend Stephen lives." She thought she heard the name Kat, but she wasn't sure.

Standing up Desiree quickly emptied the wagon of the provisions that had not yet been unloaded. She was thankful that she didn't have to remove the heavy fabric for the tent, or the other things that were surrounded around camp. A crack of a tree branch rings out and Desiree spins around. Her eyes widen as she sees the faces of the ladies maids that she and Katherine had sent away.

Lifting her eyes to the heaven's the three women work together to get Marcus and Stephen loaded into the wagon. Desiree moves to the men, as the two women sit on the buckboard and drive the team of horses further up the rocky road, heading towards St. Mary. All Desiree wants is to reach the place that she had been fearing to arrive at, praying that Marcus would continue to fight unconsiousness, and the man whose head she now held in her lap would become consious and her sister... would come back safe.

©
~~~~~
Post 7

Last edited:
Back