The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I don't know.... I just know neither one of us are real happy with my problems.. and then the family history of problems for both diviticulitis.. weak intestinal walls... ruptured bowls.... then on my mom's side... divitculitis... and ovary hassels... I'm like a walking accident waiting to explode... but I just don't know which part will go first.. LOL.....

And....

DON'T YOU THINK MY FIRST TIME ANAL..... SHOULDN'T BE SO DAMN STERILE.. AND I SHOULD GET SOME FOREPLAY... :D :D :D
OMG your too funny.......but at least the give you something to relax...and not just ram it in....lmao

kylasdream said:
OMG your too funny.......but at least the give you something to relax...and not just ram it in....lmao
But ... shouldn't I want to remember... so I can tell if I want it again... :rolleyes:

But ... shouldn't I want to remember... so I can tell if I want it again... :rolleyes:
I am sure you will not want to remeber this........

Last edited:
Dam!

I just went out the front door and when I got to the bottom step I met a skunk.

He tried to spray me and I ran back into the house, now I smell like a skunk, I need to hunt down tomatoe products in the kitchen and get a tomatoe bath.

Just call me Mr. stinky. :eek:

Shagly said:
Dam!

I just went out the front door and when I got to the bottom step I met a skunk.

He tried to spray me and I ran back into the house, now I smell like a skunk, I need to hunt down tomatoe products in the kitchen and get a tomatoe bath.

Just call me Mr. stinky. :eek:

Good thing we're all taking a bubble bath with you... LOL :D :D :D

NO... but gosh... I don't even get a kiss!!!! lol :rolleyes:
Maybe if you ask nicely......lol.....
Good Night.....Red and Shagly...... :rose: :kiss:

Mmmmm.. shivers..

I'm writing poems now Shag.. :D

I haven't submitted them, they are scattered about on Lust's Corners.. about 15-20 of them.. :D :D
I hope they are love poems. :heart:

Shagly said:
I hope they are love poems. :heart:
Some are love... some are silly.. some are sad... and some are witty.. some will make one wonder if.. my heart is in need of a lift... some may make you want to say... God Red will you just go away... but most of all I hope they'll bring... a touch to those and make them sing :D

Some are love... some are silly.. some are sad... and some are witty.. some will make one wonder if.. my heart is in need of a lift... some may make you want to say... God Red will you just go away... but most of all I hope they'll bring... a touch to those and make them sing :D

Why you poet you. :kiss:

:kiss: You know, they were hiding. I told you I didn't write poems, then like two days later they just showed up and they won't quit. lol :D
romance can do funny things. ;)

# 17

Post #1 With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker...
Post #2 The next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.
Post #3 He could feel that something, was going to happen soon, he felt it deep within him.
Post #4"It doesn't matter. I want them, and you'll give them to me."
Post #5Through blurred eyes, Marcus and Stephen watched their charges turn and run deeper into the forest, before blackness swam around them and overtook their wounded bodies.
Post #6her sister... would come back safe.
Post #7He growled into her ear, his hand moving from the reins to pinch and twist her breasts.
Post #8when that happened, only Kat could save herself.
Post #9Her last thoughts were of her sister, as were her prayers.
Post #10She closed the door on the tyrade of fiascos he had rescued her from.
Post #11...they would do nothing to help the beautiful Mistress.
Post #12“He'd give up his rakish ways for you MiLady,” with those words...
Post #13Now he would have to move on and find his young playthings somewhere else.
Post #14Desiree sent her thoughts of love and strength...
Post #15“I'm glad to see your ugly mug again my friend.”
Post #16He would kill the guard, then return to Katherine and enjoy her as he wished

Katherine laid there her eyes now making out the room, Horatio's voice long gone from the keep, she wondered at Lucian's fate, but she didn't really care. She had no love for anyone in this castle. Shadows danced across the room, and once more, though it was futile, she pulled on her wrists and ankles. Taking a deep breath she sighed heavily, how long would she wait now?

~~~*~~~

Horatio quietly dismounted his horse, he knew that Lucian would have heard his call to the archers not to fire, nor would they if he needed their assistance, but they knew their Lord, and knew he would deal with the man without assistance from them. Making his way deeper into the woods on foot, his actions dictated his stealth. Twigs rested softly, barely disturbed as he balanced his weight. Controlling his breathing he melted into the darkness.

His shadow landed on the back of his prey. "You harmed her,"

"Aye, that I did."

"You know now you will die for that."

Lucian turned, and faced his foe, his sword raised in defense, "Aye, I may, yet perhaps you will, and you lass will have her body harmed by many."

Lucian swallowed as he faced the man with eyes as black as the midnight sky. No more words were spoken as the two men came together, each one fighting for control. Horatio's arms lifted and fell as they racked across Lucian's. Lucian moved with hard thrusts, darting between the spaces that Horatio would rarely leave unprotected. Though the battle was loud and at times, and Horatio's archers itched to bury their bows into Lucian, they made no move to do so.

Sweat dripped down each one's face as Horatio began to toy with his opponent, he had known earlier into the fight, that he would be the victor. His sword lashed at Lucian's arm, slicing into his flesh. He grinned at the grimace that crossed the man's face, and this grin drove Lucian to react in anger, again leaving Horatio free to slice open his opponents thigh. This time Lucian stumbled, and fell to one knee. Horatio paused, still not marred from Lucian's sword, "Was she worth your life, the bruise you gave her?" He asked as he drove his sword through the man's neck. Blood sprayed across his blade and up onto his arm and his face. Shouts of victory rang through the trees, as Horatio pulled his blade free and wiped it on the dead man's clothing.

"Rid my grounds of this filth, and tear his home apart." His orders though not spoken to one man in particular, he knew they would be carried out. He walked back through his forest to his horse and rode out to the river. Dismounting he washed away the blood on his skin, then quickly mounted, gave out the shrill call to his archers that they were to resume watch, and he rode back to his keep.

Tossing his reigns to the old stable master, he stormed into the keep, and bounded up the stairs two, sometimes three at a time. His body heated from the rush of battle. His arm pushed open the door of his bedchamber. It slammed against the wall. His cock hard pressed against his breeches, as he made his way to the woman that now laid thrashing on his bed.

Taking his knife he cut away her clothing. Her bodice sliced through, then her under slip top, next he ran the blade quickly down the front of her skirt, exposing petticoats which soon laid in tatters on the bed. She screamed for him to stop, begged him to release her, and her cries only drove him faster, his cock now throbbing with each riveting yell she gave him. When his knife cut away the final piece of material, her body lay exposed for his eyes to feast upon. He had wanted to savor this, but now Lucian's death still ran rich in his veins. He pulled his boots and leggings off then pulled away his shirt.

Horatio moved on to the bed and without words he rammed his cock into the tight, dry sex of the woman that screamed beneath him. As she bucked and raised her hips, trying to free her body from the vicious invasion, he continued to drive inside her making her cries louder. Her body hurt, as he took her womanhood and impaled his swollen shaft into the covered virgin home. He shuddered as he felt the blood of her sex cover his cock, giving away some bit of moisture to ease his passage. Nails and fingers dug into her hips, as he pounded continuously inside her.

Her backed arched as the pain of his invasion consumed her, his mouth swooped down and his teeth bit her breasts, hard. Again she cried out, and again he shoved into her harder, bit hard and grasped harder. He came into her body, and the slick seed soaked her walls, shot into her womb and buried itself there. Horatio looked at the breasts he had bitten and smiled at the mark of his teeth on the porcelain globe, as he continued to slide his body in the now wet hole that was covered in his cum. Taking one of his hands to her chin, he grasped it, "You will be more thoroughly enjoyed next time." His mouth captured hers and he pulled back in anger, lifting his hand to his lips, he felt the blood from her bite. "Oh, Lady Katherine, my sweet," his cock moving once more inside the slick hole. "We are going to enjoy each other immensely."

With those words he continued into the wee hours enjoying his newest mate. Until her sobs no longer filled the room, and her body laid weak beneath him. He looked at the woman, her skin now marked with his bruises. Her breasts housed the marks of his teeth, her back showed the signs of the whip he had laid crossed her skin, not breaking it but making her his just the same. Her arms and belly showed more marks from his teeth, and her face reminded him of Lucian.

As he moved away from her, he thought of how he would enjoy the sister, for he would have her also. It was just a matter of timing. Leaving the room, he ordered for Maggie to clean his woman, then take her to her chambers. Horatio left, the keep and dived deep into the lake, his mind going over the events. He would do something wicked this evening with the beautiful woman.

©
~~~~~~~
Post 18

Last edited:
Post #1 With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker...
Post #2 The next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.
Post #3 He could feel that something, was going to happen soon, he felt it deep within him.
Post #4"It doesn't matter. I want them, and you'll give them to me."
Post #5Through blurred eyes, Marcus and Stephen watched their charges turn and run deeper into the forest, before blackness swam around them and overtook their wounded bodies.
Post #6her sister... would come back safe.
Post #7He growled into her ear, his hand moving from the reins to pinch and twist her breasts.
Post #8when that happened, only Kat could save herself.
Post #9Her last thoughts were of her sister, as were her prayers.
Post #10She closed the door on the tyrade of fiascos he had rescued her from.
Post #11...they would do nothing to help the beautiful Mistress.
Post #12“He'd give up his rakish ways for you MiLady,” with those words...
Post #13Now he would have to move on and find his young playthings somewhere else.
Post #14Desiree sent her thoughts of love and strength...
Post #15“I'm glad to see your ugly mug again my friend.”
Post #16He would kill the guard, then return to Katherine and enjoy her as he wished

Katherine laid there her eyes now making out the room, Horatio's voice long gone from the keep, she wondered at Lucian's fate, but she didn't really care. She had no love for anyone in this castle. Shadows danced across the room, and once more, though it was futile, she pulled on her wrists and ankles. Taking a deep breath she sighed heavily, how long would she wait now?

~~~*~~~

Horatio quietly dismounted his horse, he knew that Lucian would have heard his call to the archers not to fire, nor would they if he needed their assistance, but they knew their Lord, and knew he would deal with the man without assistance from them. Making his way deeper into the woods on foot his actions dictated his stealth. Twigs rested softly, barely disturbed as he balanced his weight. Controlling his breathing he melted into the darkness.

His shadow landed on the back of his prey. "You harmed her,"

"Aye, that I did."

"You know now you will die for that."

Lucian turned, and faced his foe, his sword raised in defense, "Aye, I may, yet perhaps you will, and you lass will have her body harmed by many."

Lucian swallowed as he faced the man with eyes as black as the midnight sky. No more words were spoken as the two men came together, each one fighting for control. Horatio's arms lifted and fell as the racked across Lucian's. Lucian moved with hard thrusts, darting between the spaces that Horatio would rarely leave unprotected. Though the battle was loud and at times, and Horatio's archers itched to bury their bows into Lucian, they made no move to do so.

Sweat dripped down each one's face as Horatio began to toy with his opponent, he had known earlier into the fight, that he would be the victor. His sword lashed at Lucian's arm, slicing into his flesh. He grinned at the grimace that crossed the man's face, and this grin drove Lucian to react in anger, again leaving Horatio free to slice open his opponents thigh. This time Lucian stumbled, and fell to one knee. Horatio paused, still not marred from Lucian's sword, "Was she worth your life, the bruise you gave her?" He asked as he drove his sword through the man's neck. Blood sprayed across his blade and up onto his arm and his face. Shouts of victory rang through the trees, as Horatio pulled his blade free and wiped it on the dead man's clothing.

"Rid my grounds of this filth, and tear his home apart." His orders though not spoken to one man in particular, he knew they would be carried out. He walked back through his forest to his horse and rode out to the river. Dismounting he washed away the blood on his skin, then quickly mounted, gave out the shrill call to his archers that they were to resume watch, and he rode back to his keep.

Tossing his reigns to the old stable master, he stormed into the keep, and bounded up the stairs two, sometimes three at a time. His body heated from the rush of battle. His arm pushed open the door of his bedchamber. It slammed against the wall. His cock hard pressed against his breeches, as he made his way to the woman that now laid thrashing on his bed.

Taking his knife he cut away her clothing. Her bodice sliced through, then her under slip top, next he ran the blade quickly down the front of her skirt, exposing petticoats which soon laid in tatters on the bed. She screamed for him to stop, begged him to release her, and her cries only drove him faster, his cock now throbbing with each riveting yell she gave him. When his knife cut away the final piece of material, her body lay exposed for his eyes to feast upon. He had wanted to savor this, but now Lucian's death still ran rich in his veins. He pulled his boots and leggings off then pulled away his shirt.

Horatio moved on to the bed and without words he rammed his cock into the tight, dry sex of the woman that screamed beneath him. As she bucked and raised her hips, trying to free her body from the vicious invasion, he continued to drive inside her making her cries louder. Her body hurt, as he took her womanhood and impaled his swollen shaft into the covered virgin home. He shuddered as he felt the blood of her sex cover his cock, giving away some bit of moisture to ease his passage. Nails and fingers dug into her hips, as he pounded continuously inside her.

Her backed arched as the pain of his invasion consumed her, his mouth swooped down and his teeth bit her breasts, hard. Again she cried out, and again he shoved into her harder, bit hard and grasped harder. He came into her body, and the slick seed soaked her walls, shot into her womb and buried itself there. Horatio looked at the breasts he had bitten and smiled at the mark of his teeth on the porcelain globe, as he continued to slide his body in the now wet hole that was covered in his cum. Taking one of his hands to her chin, he grasped it, "You will be more thoroughly enjoyed next time." His mouth captured hers and he pulled back in anger, lifting his hand to his lips, he felt the blood from her bite. "Oh, Lady Katherine, my sweet," his cock moving once more inside the slick hole. "We are going to enjoy each other immensely."

With those words he continued into the wee hours enjoying his newest mate. Until her sobs no longer filled the room, and her body laid weak beneath him. He looked at the woman, her skin now marked with his bruises. Her breasts housed the marks of his teeth, her back showed the signs of the whip he had laid crossed her skin, not breaking it but making her his just the same. Her arms and belly showed more marks from his teeth, and her face reminded him of Lucian.

As he moved away from her, he thought of how he would enjoy the sister, for he would have her also. It was just a matter of timing. Leaving the room, he ordered for Maggie to clean his woman, then take her to her chambers. Horatio left, the keep and dived deep into the lake, his mind going over the events. He would do something wicked this evening with the beautiful woman.

~~~~~~~

Oh boy.......

Back