The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hello there... Did you get clean.. ??

And I absolutely love the pic in the sig :D :D

I am cleaned and staying far from those furry critters.

Post #1 With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker...
Post #2 The next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.
Post #3 He could feel that something, was going to happen soon, he felt it deep within him.
Post #4"It doesn't matter. I want them, and you'll give them to me."
Post #5Through blurred eyes, Marcus and Stephen watched their charges turn and run deeper into the forest, before blackness swam around them and overtook their wounded bodies.
Post #6her sister... would come back safe.
Post #7He growled into her ear, his hand moving from the reins to pinch and twist her breasts.
Post #8when that happened, only Kat could save herself.
Post #9Her last thoughts were of her sister, as were her prayers.
Post #10She closed the door on the tirade of fiascoes he had rescued her from.
Post #11...they would do nothing to help the beautiful Mistress.
Post #12“He'd give up his rakish ways for you Milady,” with those words...
Post #13Now he would have to move on and find his young playthings somewhere else.
Post #14Desiree sent her thoughts of love and strength...
Post #15“I'm glad to see your ugly mug again my friend.”
Post #16He would kill the guard, then return to Katherine and enjoy her as he wished
Post #17He would do something wicked this evening with the beautiful woman.

Desiree stood looking at the man who had started her sister and herself on this path of destruction. "Father, I demand to go with you to retrieve my sister!" She had heard her father's voice booming through the halls of the abbey as she had been having morning breakfast. Running into his arms, Desiree held onto him tight and wept what tears she hadn't released over the last several days. She had been having nightmares for the last two nights, and each morning a fresh new bruise would appear on her skin, or her wrists or ankles would hurt. Once during her night of drifting in and out of reality, she had raised up, her back arching as pain ripped though her. At first she hadn't known what was going on, but then just as quickly, she remembered how when she and her sister would play together if one got hurt so did the other. As her father had held her that morning, her dreams surfaced and she allowed him to hold her and then carry her to her bed to rest.

Now, hours later, she faced him, not the weak woman devoured by tears, but as a strong willed female, who dared to demand this from her liege Lord, her father. "You'll not be going and that will be final!" His voice rang in her ears and she stood there a bit shaken. "I've not forgotten how you and she are connected, and you would be a help, but." he touched her cheek, his voice soft, "I'll not lose you both. Forgive me."

Desiree's face looked up at his in confusion, what did she have to forgive him for, "Father, I don't agree with the choice to send us here, and as much as it upsets me, it sounds like this man would have tried to take us whether it were now or later. You need not ask my forgiveness for that." She watched as he lifted his hand and two of his guards came to his side. "Take her to her room and keep her there."

Her jaw dropped and outrage escaped her, as two hands gently, but firmly wrapped around her arms. "Unhand me!" She glared at her father and he nodded for them to do as she had demanded. "I'll go to my rooms, but I won't stay there!" She turned quickly and headed to her chamber. The two guards followed her and took residence outside her door.

Desiree quickly moved to her window, and peered along the side of the wall. She pulled her leggings and tunic from her clothing that she and her sister had secretly packed before they left for their journey. Quickly removing her dress and undergarments, she slid the leggings of her long legs. Next she put on the leather tunic and tied the strings across her chest. She set her bow and arrows over her back and secured them tight against her body. Taking a deep breath she sat on the window ledge, her feet dangled from it. Eyeing the distance from the ledge to the tree branch that hung close to her window, she made the leap that propelled her forward.

Her fingers grasped the branch as her body dangled above the ground. Looking down, her balance had her head swimming for a moment. She recovered quickly and pulled herself up to straddle the branch. Brushing the hair from her eyes, she scooted her butt down the branch till her back hit the trunk. Scanning the ground, she saw no one around so she swung her leg around, her boot easing her way down the rough surface. He feet landed softly, when suddenly her chest and stomach were pressed against the base of the tree, and a whispered, "Desi, going somewhere?" reached her ears, and her shoulders slumped in defeat.

©
~~~~~~
Post 19

Last edited:
# 19

Post #1 With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker...
Post #2 The next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.
Post #3 He could feel that something, was going to happen soon, he felt it deep within him.
Post #4"It doesn't matter. I want them, and you'll give them to me."
Post #5Through blurred eyes, Marcus and Stephen watched their charges turn and run deeper into the forest, before blackness swam around them and overtook their wounded bodies.
Post #6her sister... would come back safe.
Post #7He growled into her ear, his hand moving from the reins to pinch and twist her breasts.
Post #8when that happened, only Kat could save herself.
Post #9Her last thoughts were of her sister, as were her prayers.
Post #10She closed the door on the tirade of fiascoes he had rescued her from.
Post #11...they would do nothing to help the beautiful Mistress.
Post #12“He'd give up his rakish ways for you Milady,” with those words...
Post #13Now he would have to move on and find his young playthings somewhere else.
Post #14Desiree sent her thoughts of love and strength...
Post #15“I'm glad to see your ugly mug again my friend.”
Post #16He would kill the guard, then return to Katherine and enjoy her as he wished
Post #17He would do something wicked this evening with the beautiful woman.
Post #18"Desi, going somewhere?" reached her ears, and her shoulders slumped in defeat.

Katherine sat at the table. Her body sore and aching. Her first night with Horatio had been more then anything her thoughts had imagined them to be and then the following night when he had abused and mistreated her again, she had felt a part of her wither away. She sat there now, silent. Pushing her food around her plate with the slice of bread that she had only taken one bite from. She was dining alone this morning. Unsure as to why, but thankful for it just the same. Lifting a hand to her face, she wiped away a tear that had fallen, she didn't cry much anymore, over the last two days, she had cried more tears then she knew a person could produce. He had told her he wouldn't be needing her this evening and for that she was thankful.

She put her bread down and took a swallow her wine. The amber liquid bit and burned her swollen lip. Lucian had split it well that night, she had been chained to Horatio's bed. Though it had scabbed, it had been reopened when her mouth would open and scream out in pain. Pushing away her food, she moved away from the table and towards the gardens. Her new guard followed her. He was a tall man, broad shouldered and easy to look at, but Katherine soon learned that he was no better then Horatio. She found out later from Maggie that Lucian's body had been discovered bloody and broken, that perhaps the wild beasts of the woods had gotten him. But, Katherine knew what had happened.

Gregory, her newest watch dog, did just that. He watched her. He had dismissed Maggie the first time Katherine had gone to use the privy and he had insisted since she was now the Lord's whore, she had no need of privacy. So in her humiliation she was forced to take care of all her personnel needs under his deep stare. Katherine had never cared for Lucian, but Gregory's eyes spoke to her just like Horatio's did and she wondered how long she had till he overstepped his position as her guard and tried to become more.

When she arrived at the garden, thankful that Horatio had allowed her this moment to breath the fresh air. A reward he called it, for not disappointing him. Katherine had only stared at him, not saying anything. She didn't speak to him much, nor did she talk to Gregory or Maggie, only if she had to. With Horatio she would wait to see what his voice sounded like, before she determined if an answer was really necessary. She had learned quickly what he sounded like if he wanted to press the issue of her silence, then she would respond, but only then; otherwise she remained quiet.

Sitting down on a bench, she watched Gregory lean against a Roman statue. She eyed him, then placed her hands in her lap and looked at the roses that were in heavy bloom. Her mind recalled her mother's laughter and her father's smile. Katherine tried to recall each little detail of her life. Wanting to recapture them so she would have a place to escape to when Horatio came to her. Usually it would work, but sometimes, when the bite of the whip hit her just right, the tips barely grazing her, but just enough for that sting to bring you back, well... she came back, really fast and reality set in.

Katherine remember the slaps and pinches her breast had received. The tearing of her womanhood was unspeakable as she had felt his engorged sex ram into her dry one. He had used his fingers and nails to dig into her skin. His teeth had bit her body, and in the dark it felt like he had marked her flesh everywhere, and in the morning she weakly rose from the bed, with Maggie's assistance and saw blood on the sheets, both from her virginity being stolen, but a few from her swollen lip and the scratches he had left on her.

She looked up as she noticed Gregory rise from his post. Her head spun and Horatio walked towards her, "Your father has arrived, come with me."

Without a word, she was not given a choice. Her hand was grasped and he pulled her into the study, where another man stood. Recognizing him for his robes as a priest she felt a sense of hope reflected in her eyes, then it died quickly as Horatio pushed her towards the desk, and dropped a black velvet bag into the man's outstretched hands. "Let's do this now, once I have her as my wife, then I gain yet another upper hand in my quest to possess all the bastard owns."

Katherine's jaw dropped and her face turned ash white as Horatio placed a blade to her throat, "You'll say the words, sign the document, or your sister meets your fate." She closed her eyes and nodded, not knowing that Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.

©
~~~~~
Post 20

Last edited:
NO and yes... I'm shocked by your insensitiveness... (is that even a word.. and do you have a title for me yet??) :D :kiss:

It is a word, and why are you shocked? he is a downright nasty man.
A title.... umm?...... :eek:

mark197205 said:
It is a word, and why are you shocked? he is a downright nasty man.
A title.... umm?...... :eek:

I myself am not nasty... and find it hard to play evil, but I do my best, I'll actually have to post something vile before long, but it really is tricky doing that when you don't know anything vile to write.. or at least you aren't into violence so it is tricky to write it... hmmmm.... note to self, take up the art of BDSM and become dominante person.... sure, Red... I don't think anyone has the ability to dominante me, oh that's not right I need to dominate them :D

I myself am not nasty... and find it hard to play evil, but I do my best, I'll actually have to post something vile before long, but it really is tricky doing that when you don't know anything vile to write.. or at least you aren't into violence so it is tricky to write it... hmmmm.... note to self, take up the art of BDSM and become dominante person.... sure, Red... I don't think anyone has the ability to dominante me, oh that's not right I need to dominate them :D

You dont have to be nasty to write a nasty character, it just takes practice, tap into your own fears, what would make you feel a bit ick, and just go with it.

mark197205 said:
You dont have to be nasty to write a nasty character, it just takes practice, tap into your own fears, what would make you feel a bit ick, and just go with it.

Ahh ick.. ok we'll see what come up when it feels right... now.... nasty can be good to :p :kiss: :D :devil:

Ahh ick.. ok we'll see what come up when it feels right... now.... nasty can be good to :p :kiss: :D :devil:

Nasty can be very good, at the right time and place. ;)

Back