The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

mark197205 said:
your still a little way behind Brett, but your getting there!! :D
LOL.. well the average for me is 6-7 stories a month, it is low this time because Penny's stories took alot of my time. :)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
LOL.. well the average for me is 6-7 stories a month, it is low this time because Penny's stories took alot of my time. :)

You have one heck of an imagination. :D

Oh, just a bit!!

Took awhile for you to answer did you read Witnessing or were you posting.. hmmmm... :D :D

LOL, I can see that. :D

I was posting here and there, I only get to read first thing in the morning, if at all. :rolleyes:

mark197205 said:
LOL, I can see that. :D

I was posting here and there, I only get to read first thing in the morning, if at all. :rolleyes:
Ahh.. well you best wake up early in the morning.. read and then attack your female friend... or see if I'm online.. . :D :D ;)

Ahh.. well you best wake up early in the morning.. read and then attack your female friend... or see if I'm online.. . :D :D ;)

I usually am awake early, just dont always get out of bed that early though... :rolleyes:

a bump up

Post #1 With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker...
Post #2 The next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.
Post #3 He could feel that something, was going to happen soon, he felt it deep within him.
Post #4"It doesn't matter. I want them, and you'll give them to me."
Post #5Through blurred eyes, Marcus and Stephen watched their charges turn and run deeper into the forest, before blackness swam around them and overtook their wounded bodies.
Post #6her sister... would come back safe.
Post #7He growled into her ear, his hand moving from the reins to pinch and twist her breasts.
Post #8when that happened, only Kat could save herself.
Post #9Her last thoughts were of her sister, as were her prayers.
Post #10She closed the door on the tirade of fiascoes he had rescued her from.
Post #11...they would do nothing to help the beautiful Mistress.
Post #12“He'd give up his rakish ways for you Milady,” with those words...
Post #13Now he would have to move on and find his young playthings somewhere else.
Post #14Desiree sent her thoughts of love and strength...
Post #15“I'm glad to see your ugly mug again my friend.”
Post #16He would kill the guard, then return to Katherine and enjoy her as he wished
Post #17He would do something wicked this evening with the beautiful woman.
Post #18"Desi, going somewhere?" reached her ears, and her shoulders slumped in defeat.

Katherine sat at the table. Her body sore and aching. Her first night with Horatio had been more then anything her thoughts had imagined them to be and then the following night when he had abused and mistreated her again, she had felt a part of her wither away. She sat there now, silent. Pushing her food around her plate with the slice of bread that she had only taken one bite from. She was dining alone this morning. Unsure as to why, but thankful for it just the same. Lifting a hand to her face, she wiped away a tear that had fallen, she didn't cry much anymore, over the last two days, she had cried more tears then she knew a person could produce. He had told her he wouldn't be needing her this evening and for that she was thankful.

She put her bread down and took a swallow her wine. The amber liquid bit and burned her swollen lip. Lucian had split it well that night, she had been chained to Horatio's bed. Though it had scabbed, it had been reopened when her mouth would open and scream out in pain. Pushing away her food, she moved away from the table and towards the gardens. Her new guard followed her. He was a tall man, broad shouldered and easy to look at, but Katherine soon learned that he was no better then Horatio. She found out later from Maggie that Lucian's body had been discovered bloody and broken, that perhaps the wild beasts of the woods had gotten him. But, Katherine knew what had happened.

Gregory, her newest watch dog, did just that. He watched her. He had dismissed Maggie the first time Katherine had gone to use the privy and he had insisted since she was now the Lord's whore, she had no need of privacy. So in her humiliation she was forced to take care of all her personnel needs under his deep stare. Katherine had never cared for Lucian, but Gregory's eyes spoke to her just like Horatio's did and she wondered how long she had till he overstepped his position as her guard and tried to become more.

When she arrived at the garden, thankful that Horatio had allowed her this moment to breath the fresh air. A reward he called it, for not disappointing him. Katherine had only stared at him, not saying anything. She didn't speak to him much, nor did she talk to Gregory or Maggie, only if she had to. With Horatio she would wait to see what his voice sounded like, before she determined if an answer was really necessary. She had learned quickly what he sounded like if he wanted to press the issue of her silence, then she would respond, but only then; otherwise she remained quiet.

Sitting down on a bench, she watched Gregory lean against a Roman statue. She eyed him, then placed her hands in her lap and looked at the roses that were in heavy bloom. Her mind recalled her mother's laughter and her father's smile. Katherine tried to recall each little detail of her life. Wanting to recapture them so she would have a place to escape to when Horatio came to her. Usually it would work, but sometimes, when the bite of the whip hit her just right, the tips barely grazing her, but just enough for that sting to bring you back, well... she came back, really fast and reality set in.

Katherine remember the slaps and pinches her breast had received. The tearing of her womanhood was unspeakable as she had felt his engorged sex ram into her dry one. He had used his fingers and nails to dig into her skin. His teeth had bit her body, and in the dark it felt like he had marked her flesh everywhere, and in the morning she weakly rose from the bed, with Maggie's assistance and saw blood on the sheets, both from her virginity being stolen, but a few from her swollen lip and the scratches he had left on her.

She looked up as she noticed Gregory rise from his post. Her head spun and Horatio walked towards her, "Your father has arrived, come with me."

Without a word, she was not given a choice. Her hand was grasped and he pulled her into the study, where another man stood. Recognizing him for his robes as a priest she felt a sense of hope reflected in her eyes, then it died quickly as Horatio pushed her towards the desk, and dropped a black velvet bag into the man's outstretched hands. "Let's do this now, once I have her as my wife, then I gain yet another upper hand in my quest to possess all the bastard owns."

Katherine's jaw dropped and her face turned ash white as Horatio placed a blade to her throat, "You'll say the words, sign the document, or your sister meets your fate." She closed her eyes and nodded, not knowing that Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.

~~~~~

*just bumping this up to the top, so I don't have to work so hard to find it... lol.. lazy I know....

Last edited:
A Post full of Links...

Post #1 With that he crouched down and waited until the night turned darker...
Post #2 The next morning they were taken down to their father's study and informed that they would be traveling to St. Mary's until proper husbands had been found.
Post #3 He could feel that something, was going to happen soon, he felt it deep within him.
Post #4"It doesn't matter. I want them, and you'll give them to me."
Post #5Through blurred eyes, Marcus and Stephen watched their charges turn and run deeper into the forest, before blackness swam around them and overtook their wounded bodies.
Post #6her sister... would come back safe.
Post #7He growled into her ear, his hand moving from the reins to pinch and twist her breasts.
Post #8when that happened, only Kat could save herself.
Post #9Her last thoughts were of her sister, as were her prayers.
Post #10She closed the door on the tirade of fiascoes he had rescued her from.
Post #11...they would do nothing to help the beautiful Mistress.
Post #12“He'd give up his rakish ways for you Milady,” with those words...
Post #13Now he would have to move on and find his young playthings somewhere else.
Post #14Desiree sent her thoughts of love and strength...
Post #15“I'm glad to see your ugly mug again my friend.”
Post #16He would kill the guard, then return to Katherine and enjoy her as he wished
Post #17He would do something wicked this evening with the beautiful woman.
Post #18"Desi, going somewhere?" reached her ears, and her shoulders slumped in defeat.

Well this is long.. lol.. just click and count the numbers as I keep writing.. someday it will end... :D

Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.

Desiree leaned her head on the base of the tree trunk as she recognized Stephen's voice. "Why aren't you in bed," she whispered against the tree, embarrassed at getting caught as well as the feel of him pressed against her. Her stomach did a little flip inside as she felt the warmth of his breath against her skin. As fast as the new feelings stirred against her, they were gone; only to be replaced by two strong hands that spun her around. She looked into the angry eyes of her guard Stephen.

"I came out for a walk and damn near died when I saw this foolish female climbing out a window. Then when I saw the same foolish window leap from the window to the tree, I did die!" He was yelling at her, his voice aching and drumming her ears. She shook at his words, and the harshness he held in his tone.

Stephen was more then angry, he was furious. First he had seen her, looking out the window, he had noted she had changed clothing and looked as if she were going to take a walk into the woods and go on her own to find her sister. Stephen had almost gone back in to meet her outside her door then he watched her place her foot on the ledge and wedge herself in the window. Then his heart stopped as he realized what she was going to do, he had no time to yell at her, nor would he have done so, in fear of distracting her from the lone branch she had barely managed to reach.

When he saw that she made it and had pulled herself up, he was fuming with rage. Now that she was facing him on solid ground, alive and well he would make sure she knew she would not be leaving his side while she was here. "Let's go, Desi." He grabbed her wrist in a firm, hard lock and pulled her with him, towards the abbey. She only struggled a little, she didn't want to reinjure him, and she knew he was still having a struggle walking.

"I will save her," she pouted as she moved with him. His long strides were almost 3 of her small ones, so by the time they got to the abbey's library, where her father was with Marcus, she was out of breath. Stephen didn't care who had seen him, or how he treated Desiree, so without a thought he tossed her to the coach and glared at her.

"What is the meaning of this!"

Stephen looked at his Lord and tried to bend to kneel at his feet. "Oh stop Sir Stephen," Desiree sighed. Her father nodded, "Your hurt, no need to kneel, why have you brought me my daughter?" then looking to Desiree he asked, "and what pray tell are you dressed like that for?"

Crossing her arms she glared at her father. "I was going after Kat."

Her father closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "Marcus find Ina. She will be needed for this."

Marcus left and shortly returned with the old woman. He helped ease her into a chair and then resumed his own seat, curious as to what was going to happen next. Desiree's behavior was more then just going after her sister, he could tell by the fury in Stephen's eyes that it was a more interesting tale that wasn't being revealed. He'd get the details later.

"Ina, you will chaperone Lady Desiree while I and the others, including Marcus go to retrieve Lady Katherine." Glancing at his daughter he continued, "Desiree, don't think that it will be easy for you to escape from Ina, because she will not be the only one with you." He pointed over to Stephen, then nodded his head towards him as well stressing the point, "Stephen will be by your side the entire time you are here. That means when he is resting you and Ina will be in his rooms, you may read or sew or draw, I care not, but you will not leave his side." Looking at Stephen, "and you will not leave hers."

Desiree's mouth fell open, "That is shameful!"

"You leave me no choice, I'm sure that you were doing more then leaving the keep to go after your sister, and once more Stephen in not giving all the information to me, so you will stay with him. He is not going to do anything to shame you, also your name and honor will be intact because Ina will be with you at all times."

Turning to Marcus, "It is time for us to leave. I know we have not been able to save her completely, but hopefully we will be able to save her enough."

Marcus shook his friends hand, kissed Desiree's delicate one and looked into her soft, sad eyes, "I'll bring her back to you Milady, then together we'll bring her back to all of us."

"Please do so quickly, Marcus." Desiree felt more tears fall and wiped them away. She walked to the window, and wondered what her sister was doing at that moment, and if she knew that a man that cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.

©
~~~~~~
Post 21

Last edited:
Is there anybody in here?

Hellooooooooooooooo...........................

It's like New Orleans around here.

# 21

Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.

Katherine looked at the simple gold band on her finger. Her mind not focusing on anything else around her. She was now Lady Falcon, wife to the man that had taken her from her family and assaulted her body. Maggie stood behind her brushing her hair and then braiding it. "You'll make a fine Lady for our keep Mistress," Maggie told her as she patted her hair down and turned down the covers.

Katherine said nothing, she just watched the woman move about the room. Horatio had forced her into marriage in the name of protecting her sister. She had begged him to leave Desiree alone and she would come willingly to his bed. He had agreed and so now here she sat, in a sheer gown, her body freshly cleaned and her bed open and inviting. A quiet chuckle full of fear came from her. "Inviting," she thought to herself, "an invitation to hell."

"Miss?" Maggie asked. Katherine waved her away, realizing she had voiced the last statement out loud. "You may go Maggie," Katherine told her as she stood, then closed the door on the servants back.

She looked around her room, his room. The chains were still on the floor, the fur shackles were pushed under the bed. As soon as the ceremony was over, he informed her she would no longer have her own bedchamber, but she would stay in his. She had come in and quickly kicked the shackles under the dark shadows of the master bed. Katherine hated this room.

Whenever she slept, her dreams were filled with Horatio and this room. Its colors, its textures, its smells, everything affected her while she slept. Horatio however, never had slept the full night with her. She wondered if tonight, would it be different. Katherine once more looked around the room for something to defend herself with. If he chose to stay the whole night, then perhaps while he slept she could escape. Thoughts of plunging something into his heart drove her to search relentlessly for some type of weapon.

Katherine slumped on the side of the bed. "You look defeated wife," the sound of her husband's voice filled the room and a shudder ran down her spine.

"Do not call me that," she said as she stared straight ahead refusing to look back at him.

Horatio shut the door, and smiled when he saw her jump from the sound of the lock closing them in. He watched her back stiffen as he moved closer to her. "You my wife, are a lovely woman." The bruise on her face from Lucian's attack had finally started to fade as had a few of his own marks of possession that he had placed on her body. "I'm glad you were agreeable with our wedding."

Katherine snorted and turned her face from him, when he stood in front of her. "I did it for my sister, not for you and not to save myself. Your a vile man, and soon someone will come and deal with you."

His arms gripped her arms and jerked her towards him. "I want them to. Your father owes me a great deal, he took something of mine away and I want it back. This is my way of getting it."

"What is it he did to you, that would make your heart so black."

Horatio' s mouth moved to her ear, "My dear wife, he killed my family. Wiped them out." His teeth bit down on her neck, bringing a wince from her throat. "My father and my brothers, my sister, even my mother. Your father, the coward, destroyed them."

Katherine pulled herself back, her neck sore, and her arms still locked in his grip. "What are you speaking of, my father would do no such thing!" Her eyes were wide in shock, what was he talking about? Her father was an honorable man, he would not kill an entire family. "Explain yourself."

He released her and pushed her back. Katherine landed on the bed and watched as Horatio walked to the small slit in the wall that served as a window. "Your father sits on the Kings counsel, and my father was in the act of defying him. It was decided that my father and his heir, my oldest brother would be executed as a lesson to all those who would commit treason. Your father carried out that plan. Your father was the one that executed my father and brother. During the battle, I am a told, a fire erupted."

His hands curled into fists as he continued to tell her what he was told. "Your father and his men had invaded the keep and my brother met them in the great hall. He was cut down quickly, for even I will admit he was not a strong lad, but he had heart. Then the fighting continued, servants joined in trying to defend their Lord and they to were quickly dispatched and their lives ended. Your father advanced and finally met up with mine."

Katherine could almost see the battle in her mind, she had heard of a large battle many years ago that her father was in, but she had never heard the details. "I know what battle you speak of, you must have been very young when this happened."

"Yes, I was 10. I was not there, I was in training at another Lord's keep. News reached me that my father was dead, our home burned to the ground and everyone I loved were dead inside." He glared down at her. "Your wealth is now mine, by law I am your husband and once I have you with child, our son will inherit all you have."

"Including your old keep. Father never visits that place, that is why I didn't make the connection right away."

"No, he doesn't. I have lived on the edge of it for the last several years, hoping he would, so I could kill him, but then I realized that I was just a small boy. I left and traveled soon I was able to gain a bit of favor with other Lords and worked my way into the battles that your father's men were in. I studied your family, learned all I could and when I saw the opportunity to gain what I wanted back as well as hurt the man in the process, I took it."

Horatio's mood now dampened by the retelling of his past. He took a scarf from his closet and grabbed Katherine's wrist. "Just in case," he pushed her back to the bed and covered her. Blowing out the candles, he climbed into the bed behind her and pulled her against him. "Rest for now, my mood love will return and then I'll show you the things you have agreed to willingly come to my bed for." His tongue slid over her neck and his cock slowly began to rise between them, "Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."

©
~~~~~
Post 22

Last edited:
Now the truth behind Horatio comes out, and I have a title for the story too, how about "Horatio's Revenge"?

mark197205 said:
Morning Red :kiss: , I'm a bit in and out today, got a few jobs to attend to.:(
I'm not up to much till later this afternoon... I all ready did job number one.. got the oldest all mad at me, my day is complete now... :rolleyes:

Back