Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back shortly

I will be back around 6 PM or so folks, but I am crashing.

I hope everything goes well for all, if anyone wants to reach me, send a PVT and I will respond when I wake up.

BrettJ

Writer / Dog Tired, bow-wow / Sensualist

BrettJ said:

I hope everything goes well for all, if anyone wants to reach me, send a PVT and I will respond when I wake up.

BrettJ

Sleep well Brett! Will catch you tomorrow! :kiss:

BrettJ said:

BrettJ

Good-finally you're getting some sleep! hurry back :kiss:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm sorry to hear he couldn't do the ceremony right now....
Would you like me to do naughtyallthway or wait?

Does naughty have a number? I would love to watch the ceremony

naughtyallthway said:
I don't believe I DO have a number...but I'd love to do it whenever you're ready, RHF. :cathappy: :cathappy:
Goodness.. can I do it without a number... is it legal.... where is mark??? If I do it and it isn't legal does he get another one???? :D

Goodness.. can I do it without a number... is it legal.... where is mark??? If I do it and it isn't legal does he get another one???? :D

I am sure naughty never minds a twice over. :devil:

I have... do it without a #, then pm Mark and let him know there's a new member, all badged & ready to go

OMG!!!!!!.....Our gas was $2.99 this morning...it just went up to $3.40 and going to $3.60 by tomorrow morning!!! And the rumor *prays it stays a rumor*...is gas may be $5.oo a gallon by Christmas!!

There is NO WAY I can get along at that price--my 17 year-old daughter drives 3 towns away to go to High School!!
*Sits upset and worried* :( :( :(

Ok.. I will just ask naugthyallthway to strip.. seeing as this is my 10th ceremony, it is extra special, and since mark isn't here... babydoll would you dim the lights... please..

*leaving the room* Don't worry... I'm almost all set with your very own special ceremony I shout back, before leaving the room...

Ok.. I will just ask naugthyallthway to strip.. seeing as this is my 10th ceremony, it is extra special, and since mark isn't here... babydoll would you dim the lights... please..

*leaving the room* Don't worry... I'm almost all set with your very own special ceremony I shout back, before leaving the room...

*runs to dim the lights* oooohhh this oughta be a good one! :D

*strips down completely and moves to stand in the middle of the stage, feeling giddy with anticipation as he waits...*

naughtyallthway said:
*strips down completely and moves to stand in the middle of the stage, feeling giddy with anticipation as he waits...*

so this is where everyone is playing! Glad I made it just in time. Hmmmm, with this view it'll be okay if Red takes a few minutes to return. :p takes a seat quietly in the back to watch smiling at the crowd

naughtyallthway

I walk back into the playgrounders, the lights are turned low and a figure waits on the stage. My silhouette is all you can see right now as I move towards you, the lights slowly begin to grow brighter. "Not to bright," I whisper to babydoll, wanting to keep you in suspense. "I had to change into something more revealing," I tell the group as I move towards you. The sounds of my heels hitting the floor, as I bring myself closer.

Finally I am there, in the center of the room. The lights that surround us make out our shapes and together we look at each other, each one enjoying what we see. I look at the crowd, and they all are staring jaws open wide. You ask me why they are so surprised, and I lean up to whisper in your ear, "I've never done a badge ceremony in the nude, they are a little shocked." You grin wickedly. "Aren't you glad your number 10?" I ask.

You only smile, and nod your head. "I wanted to make this one extra special and with you allowing me free reign as to where I place this badge, well that leaves me open to all possibilities." I walk around you the click of my shoes are the only sound that is made, as everyone waits for this tantalizing event to occur. Pulling a scarf from my hair, I blindfold you. "Not scared are you?" I ask.

Before you can answer, my finger runs across your shoulder and down your right arm, as I press a kiss upon your neck. My palm slides back up and I feel the rippling of your bicep, as my tongue flicks out and taste the sweat of your body. "I'm hoping you enjoy this," I whisper against your ear, as I press my naked self against you. My hands move together and slowly slide down your ribs, then across your waist to meet at the center of your back. Kneading my thumbs into the small of your back, my tongue moves down your spine, as I kneel behind you.

I reach around your waist and my fingers draw small circles on your belly and I feel a shiver race through you. I press a kiss on the small of your back my tongue licking and stroking your flesh. Then I use my other hand to firmly caress your ass, before my lips place kisses upon each cheek. My hands slide away from you, only to quickly be felt on your calf muscles then up to your thighs. I massage the flesh of both your inner and outer thighs, my arm sometimes hitting the treasure in front of me, causing a moan to escape your lips.

Soon, however my kisses at the small of your back and ass cheeks are becoming more frenzied and hurried, my tongue lapping at your flesh. I shake my head and pull myself a way from you. Then I stand, my own body glistening with sweat as I move back to the front of you. Leaning up, the flush of my desire easily seen on my face, as I press against you. My nipples hard and erect rubbing your chest, my mouth hovering inches from you, and our bodies almost merged as one. My hand slides around your neck, and I press a kiss to your lips. Our tongues dance and merge together, each one taking and giving, I can feel how badly I want this ceremony to be perfect so I must try and refrain giving into my own lust. Pulling away from your mouth, my eyes reading the hunger in yours I step back a moment.

No words are spoken as I lower myself before you. The place I long to lick and slide a badge against is hidden from my eyes. So with the gentleness of a small breeze, I blow at the swollen shaft that is in my way, It jerks and leaps from the unexpected surprise and my hand moves out to hold it. I move it to the side, my lips touch your groin, just where the shaft would lie against your skin. The hairs of your body, tickle me and your scent intoxicates my senses. You feel the moisture from my tongue begin to lather your body, sliding it around and enjoying the pressure of it, I hear you growl in needy hunger. Soon the hairs glisten and I know it is time. My badge is slipped from the strap on my heel, remembering to lick the side of it, I press it to your wet, hot skin. Once more you watch as I open my mouth, my tongue transcending to the edges of the badge. I lick each side and cover it with a kiss, sealing it firmly against you.

I rise up and my nails graze your skin, then I remove the blindfold. I take one of you hands and allow you to feel how moist the 10th badge ceremony has made me, and then I move your hand to my breasts and I allow you to feel how hard this special ceremony has made me, then finally, my tongue reaches out and tastes how wet you have made me. The taste is then shared with you in a long heated kiss. I turn to the crowd my body still warm and both of us in need of a cold shower and say, "I present you to the playgrounders may you go out and steal the hearts of many!"

I leave the stage quickly and grab the robe that mark keeps on hand, since he lost his towel and I exit the door, till I can come back properly dressed. :devil: :kiss:

:eek: :eek: WOW Red... that was some badge presentation!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Naughty to the Playgrounders!!!!

clapping my hands in a big hoop-lah of noise and fanning myself at the same time! whewwwwwwww Red that was a hot one! Congrats Naughtyallthway :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back