The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm not up to much till later this afternoon... I all ready did job number one.. got the oldest all mad at me, my day is complete now... :rolleyes:
Well they say Mother knows best. :p

Well.. I do try, I have to practice everyday! :D
Never underestimate the power of a mom.............if ya do ya might get a spanking. :nana:

Shagly said:
Never underestimate the power of a mom.............if ya do ya might get a spanking. :nana:
I don't spank anymore... except for their birthdays....

now...

perhaps I could be talked into it for other reasons ...
laughs.. probably not I'm soooo not a spanking person... lol...

I don't spank anymore... except for their birthdays....

now...

perhaps I could be talked into it for other reasons ...
laughs.. probably not I'm soooo not a spanking person... lol...

Oh Red..............you kinda make a boy wonder. :devil:

Crap.. I knew you'd say that.. I can't spank... jeeze... wouldn't even know where to start.. don't want to hurt you :rolleyes:
Then let's just curl up in bed together and purr our way to hapiness. :devil:

*wanders through trying to be quiet and not wake the sleeping Red and Shagly........* :D

mark197205 said:
I'm doing pretty good so far, how about you?
Not bad, writing a bit, I'll put something up here later. I've got a pretty laid back day, since I refuse to use the gas in my van for anything piddly.

Not bad, writing a bit, I'll put something up here later. I've got a pretty laid back day, since I refuse to use the gas in my van for anything piddly.

Thats it the price has rocketed over there hasnt it?

mark197205 said:
Thats it the price has rocketed over there hasnt it?
Exxon-Mobil have been making a $15 billion profit each day since the hurricane, there is plenty of gasoline, the corporations just want to get everyones money any way possible.

# 22

Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."

Desiree rested beside Ina in the bed that Stephen had slept in the last week. She knew the sheets had been changed, but she still felt as if his scent filled the linen and the satin that she laid on. His scent however did feel the room. It was surrounded by him.

Her father, Marcus and most of her father's men had left that morning, and now as the evening grew later, Desiree tried to sleep. She laid in the bed, waiting for the tale tale sign of Stephen sleeping. When he had entered the bed chamber Ina and her had only been resting for an hour. Ina had fallen asleep immediately. She had stilled her breathing when Stephen's feet hit the floor of their room.

She still couldn't believe that he had been ordered to remain in the same room with her. Though she knew she was safe with him, she was shocked that the Priest and the Nuns allowed such things to go on. Then she realized that her father had probably lined the pockets of the church with enough coin to avoid any unwanted rumors. With her eyes slit open she made out Stephen preparing for bed.

Desiree laid there silently, seeing his figure in the light of the moon. His body was strong and the light shown down on the small scars of various wounds on his back. She knew he would have two new ones from the wounds, that still gave him pains and caused him to limp. His arm was getting stronger, slowly as he worked it with the weight of his blade.

He had chosen to sleep in his breeches, though Desiree knew he normally slept in nothing. She and her sister had seen the two soldiers many times, rush out of their tents to try and save them from some plan gone wrong. When they were young it was just a fun gag to play on the men, to feign trouble so they would rush to their add. As the two young girls became women, the tricks became less frequent as both girls agreed that soon the men would no longer see the humor and eventually display themselves in order to embarrass them.

As Desiree heard the signs of Stephen's deep sleep, she pulled herself from the bed, and carefully eased her bow over her nightgown. She opened and closed the door, then quietly found her boots, that she had tucked in the urn in the hall. Once she rounded the corner, she lifted her long nightdress from her body, revealing the breeches and tunic that she had been wearing before Ina had come into the room.

Desiree headed out of the monastery, over to the stables and found one of the mares her father had brought for her. She mounted her, and headed out towards the direction she had memorized from the map she had studied with Marcus. The owls hooted as she passed by, the branches pulled at her clothing as she rode deeper into the forest.

The arrow hit her forearm with no warning, and Desiree pulled on the reigns of her horse. She steadied her, and spun around looking for her attacker. Four figures emerged from the dark, depths of the forest, surrounding her. “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.

©
~~~~~
Post 23

Last edited:
Back