The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hi Shagly :)
Hi Red.

How is your weekend going?

I finally have a day where the humidity is at 34% and the Temp. is at 70 Deg.

Shagly said:
Hi Red.

How is your weekend going?

I finally have a day where the humidity is at 34% and the Temp. is at 70 Deg.
Very well, and yours I assume is good since you feel naughty? :rolleyes:

Good afternoon, kittens....

Thought it was about time I stopped lurking for Red's story, came out of the shadows, said, 'Hello,' And thanked Red for such an entertaining series!

:kiss:

Sulk said:

Thought it was about time I stopped lurking for Red's story, came out of the shadows, said, 'Hello,' And thanked Red for such an entertaining series!

Thank you Sulk, I'm glad you "uncloaked" and "delurked." I have no clue where all this is going. But I appreciate you reading it, very much.

Red :D :kiss:

Sulk said:

*bids welcome to Sulk, stay a while, enjoy a drink, I'll mix you one of my special cocktails if you like.....*

Thank you Sulk, I'm glad you "uncloaked" and "delurked." I have no clue where all this is going. But I appreciate you reading it, very much.

Red :D :kiss:

Goodness, the effort you put into your writing is ever so appreciated! :rose:

:)

mark197205 said:
*bids welcome to Sulk, stay a while, enjoy a drink, I'll mix you one of my special cocktails if you like.....*

Thank you, Mark.....Um, that's very generous of you...I think.

Thank you very much. I'll add more to this probably tonight. Again thanks :D

You are welcome. I'll be watching out for it! :D

Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.

Katherine feigned sleep as she heard Horatio's deep breathing continue into the night. She had felt her own eyes try to close, but she fought them. Her mind trying to fight the battle her body was attempting to win. Using her teeth throughout the past several hours, Katherine had finally managed to loosen the scarf that had surrounded her wrists.

Once they were freed she laid there for what seemed to her another hour. Then ever so carefully, inch by inch she wiggled from the bed. Horatio laid with his legs sprawled out and one arm over his head and the other reaching out to the side. His fingers dangled off the edge. Katherine wasted no time. She did not spare a look for a weapon, slippers or extra clothing. The door opened with just the barest hint of a squeak. Then she moved along the walls of the hall. She circled her way down the turret, and finally her feet though very cold, touched the floor of the great hall.

She walked quickly towards the door to the courtyard, her hand on the latch, when she heard the twang and felt the whoosh of the arrow that now was imbedded in the door in front of her. Katherine looked up and there stood her husband, a look of pure rage on his face. He was reaching for a second arrow when Katherine opened the door. The arrow sought refuge in the door once more as Katherine sprinted out into the dark. She tried to remember the lay out of the courtyard. Her mine recalled where the stable was located, but she chose to move in the opposite direction.

Soon shouts were ringing through the castle walls, and Horatio was outdoors. His eyes full of hate and anger, "Wife!" he yelled into the night. "Return to me at once!" His voiced echoed through the keep. Katherine heard him, and only shuddered violently. She knew if he caught her, her punishment would be severe.

"Look for her in the stable, I doubt she had gotten into the woods, but give the call and have the archers search for her. Wound her if necessary, but do not kill her!"

Katherine heard his order and kept herself huddled behind the barrels of ale and the wagon that had not yet been unloaded from the days wood harvesting. Her body was cold and her teeth wanted to chatter in her head. She gritted her jaw tight, refusing to let the chill claim her. Rocks dug into her bare feet, not daring to even shift, she felt them stab into her soft soles. She focus on a place on the wall beside her, she would put her thoughts on that, so as not to think of the pain. That is what her father had her do whenever she was having a bone set or a wound stitched. Her eyes bore into a rock that was discolored and she concentrated on it.

"She could not have left the grounds! Keep looking!" Horatio shouted, as he walked the perimeter of the courtyard. "Katherine, you will not be punished if you stand right now and present yourself to me."

She did nothing, she barely breathed. "Katherine, that is my only offer, if you stand now, you'll not be harmed, if you don't you will regret leaving this way."

Katherine shivered and swallowed her plea for mercy. She closed her eyes as the shadowy figure loomed over her and her yell died in her throat as a hand gripped her hair and lifted her from her hiding spot. "I have her Milord," the harsh voice yelled out.

Horatio stalked towards her, the man's fist still tangled in her hair. Katherine's teeth rattled as the first blow of his fist hit her jaw and the next soon followed into her stomach. She cried out in pain as he opened his palm and slapped her again. She felt the blood from her lip spill out as well as the trickle from her nose. Horatio gripped her wrists and pushed her against the wall, "I told you to present yourself to me, you should have done that." His knife removed her nightdress from her body, and he opened his pants. Horatio drove into her, biting her flesh as he pushed his sex deeper into her. The men gathered and watched as he plowed between her thighs. Katherine screamed in pain, and her screams fed his evil.

He felt his release and buried his seed deep inside her. "If I didn't need an heir for your father's money, I'd have each one of these men have you. Your mine, Katherine and in my bed is where you'll stay." He pulled himself from her and pushed her into the guard who had found her. "Take her back to my chambers, she is to be fasted to the wall, the bitch will be brought to heel or she'll die this night, and I'll take my wealth from between her sister's thighs!"

Horatio spit out the blood that had come from his wife's broken lip. He moved into the keep and grabbed a bottle of ale and began to drink it. It burned his belly, yet he continued. She had a spirit that needed broken. He heard the chains being pulled from under the bed, his cock once more was growing. Grabbing Maggie, he ordered her to ready the second room, it would be a matter of hours before the second sister arrived. Pushing his chair back he bounded up the stairs, slammed and locked the door. Before him, her ankles chained, as well as her hands, was his wife, her body displayed against the cold stone wall of his keep.

"No more will you defy me," He stalked closer to her. Horatio took a long rod. It's length Katherine guessed to be around 12 inches its width perhaps 4. Her eyes widened as she watched him approach her. Without warning he rammed the tool deep into her sex. Her body lifted away from the wall, and Horatio rammed it in farther. Katherine felt her body tearing and she screamed out in pain.

Horatio reached up and slapped her, "Shut up you whore!" He took the rod out, only to impale her once more. He continued to drive the tool into her. Katherine continued to cry. Horatio moved away from her, the tool now on the floor covered in the blood that was from her abused body. She opened her eyes to see him, lift something else from the wall. Her eyes welled with tears as the first lash of the flogger ripped against her skin.

Katherine no longer cried, she had learned not to do that. After she had lost count, she focused on an object in the room. Her body now would only wince as he hit her. She stared at a small black dot on the wall. As he hit her, she looked at the dot, wondering what it was. When the flogger hit the floor and she felt her body being released, the dot still called out to her. Katherine thought it was odd, now that her breasts were facing the wall and her arms and legs were shackled once more, her dot still was with her.

She knew it shouldn't be, it was behind her, but she saw it right there. Katherine made no noise when Horatio rammed his sex into the tight hole of her ass. Her face winced, but the little dot she focused on kept her safe. Katherine only wanted to swim in it. She felt safe there. The ramming of his shaft didn't hurt her if she was within the walls of the black place she had found. Peace lived there, no pain and no sorrow.

Horatio ran the flogger over her back, his mind no longer seeing what he was doing, his savage hunger had consumed him. Years of bent up rage for the loss of his family fueled the man's demons and with each painful lash, the face of his loved ones appeared. Finally, Horatio, himself exhausted, reached down and released Katherine's legs then her arms. He did nothing as she crumbled to the floor. He stepped over her, retrieved the rod and the flogger, washed them, then placed them away.

He lifted her broken and bleeding body and entered her again. His sex pounded her walls and tore at her flesh, till he covered her womb with his seed. Rolling off of her, he left the room and locked her away as he moved to her chambers. "Maggie," the woman entered, her eyes wide and her face pale, "Clean her," was all he said.

Horatio pulled the blankets over his sweat covered, and blood splattered body. He breathed deep the scent of her blood and his sex. His eyes closed in exhaustion, his mind picturing the matching pair to his wife, her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.

©
~~~~~
Post 24

Last edited:
Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.

Katherine feigned sleep as she heard Horatio's deep breathing continue into the night. She had felt her own eyes try to close, but she fought them. Her mind trying to fight the battle her body was attempting to win. Using her teeth throughout the past several hours, Katherine had finally managed to loosen the scarf that had surrounded her wrists.

Once they were freed she laid there for what seemed to her another hour. Then ever so carefully, inch by inch she wiggled from the bed. Horatio laid with his legs sprawled out and one arm over his head and the other reaching out to the side. His fingers dangled off the edge. Katherine wasted no time. She did not spare a look for a weapon, slippers or extra clothing. The door opened with just the barest hint of a squeak. Then she moved along the walls of the hall. She circled her way down the turret, and finally her feet though very cold, touched the floor of the great hall.

She walked quickly towards the door to the courtyard, her hand on the latch, when she heard the twang and felt the whoosh of the arrow that now was imbedded in the door in front of her. Katherine looked up and there stood her husband, a look of pure rage on his face. He was reaching for a second arrow when Katherine opened the door. The arrow sought refuge in the door once more as Katherine sprinted out into the dark. She tried to remember the lay out of the courtyard. Her mine recalled where the stable was located, but she chose to move in the opposite direction.

Soon shouts were ringing through the castle walls, and Horatio was outdoors. His eyes full of hate and anger, "Wife!" he yelled into the night. "Return to me at once!" His voiced echoed through the keep. Katherine heard him, and only shuddered violently. She knew if he caught her, her punishment would be severe.

"Look for her in the stable, I doubt she had gotten into the woods, but give the call and have the archers search for her. Wound her if necessary, but do not kill her!"

Katherine heard his order and kept herself huddled behind the barrels of ale and the wagon that had not yet been unloaded from the days wood harvesting. Her body was cold and her teeth wanted to chatter in her head. She gritted her jaw tight, refusing to let the chill claim her. Rocks dug into her bare feet, not daring to even shift, she felt them stab into her soft soles. She focus on a place on the wall beside her, she would put her thoughts on that, so as not to think of the pain. That is what her father had her do whenever she was having a bone set or a wound stitched. Her eyes bore into a rock that was discolored and she concentrated on it.

"She could not have left the grounds! Keep looking!" Horatio shouted, as he walked the perimeter of the courtyard. "Katherine, you will not be punished if you stand right now and present yourself to me."

She did nothing, she barely breathed. "Katherine, that is my only offer, if you stand now, you'll not be harmed, if you don't you will regret leaving this way."

Katherine shivered and swallowed her plea for mercy. She closed her eyes as the shadowy figure loomed over her and her yell died in her throat as a hand gripped her hair and lifted her from her hiding spot. "I have her Milord," the harsh voice yelled out.

Horatio stalked towards her, the man's fist still tangled in her hair. Katherine's teeth rattled as the first blow of his fist hit her jaw and the next soon followed into her stomach. She cried out in pain as he opened his palm and slapped her again. She felt the blood from her lip spill out as well as the trickle from her nose. Horatio gripped her wrists and pushed her against the wall, "I told you to present yourself to me, you should have done that." His knife removed her nightdress from her body, and he opened his pants. Horatio drove into her, biting her flesh as he pushed his sex deeper into her. The men gathered and watched as he plowed between her thighs. Katherine screamed in pain, and her screams fed his evil.

He felt his release and buried his seed deep inside her. "If I didn't need an heir for your father's money, I'd have each one of these men have you. Your mine, Katherine and in my bed is where you'll stay." He pulled himself from her and pushed her into the guard who had found her. "Take her back to my chambers, she is to be fasted to the wall, the bitch will be brought to heel or she'll die this night, and I'll take my wealth from between her sister's thighs!"

Horatio spit out the blood that had come from his wife's broken lip. He moved into the keep and grabbed a bottle of ale and began to drink it. It burned his belly, yet he continued. She had a spirit that needed broken. He heard the chains being pulled from under the bed, his cock once more was growing. Grabbing Maggie, he ordered her to ready the second room, it would be a matter of hours before the second sister arrived. Pushing his chair back he bounded up the stairs, slammed and locked the door. Before him, her ankles chained, as well as her hands, was his wife, her body displayed against the cold stone wall of his keep.

"No more will you defy me," He stalked closer to her. Horatio took a long rod. It's length Katherine guessed to be around 12 inches its width perhaps 4. Her eyes widened as she watched him approach her. Without warning he rammed the tool deep into her sex. Her body lifted away from the wall, and Horatio rammed it in farther. Katherine felt her body tearing and she screamed out in pain.

Horatio reached up and slapped her, "Shut up you whore!" He took the rod out, only to impale her once more. He continued to drive the tool into her. Katherine continued to cry. Horatio moved away from her, the tool now on the floor covered in the blood that was from her abused body. She opened her eyes to see him, lift something else from the wall. Her eyes welled with tears as the first lash of the flogger ripped against her skin.

Katherine no longer cried, she had learned not to do that. After she had lost count, she focused on an object in the room. Her body now would only wince as he hit her. She stared at a small black dot on the wall. As he hit her, she looked at the dot, wondering what it was. When the flogger hit the floor and she felt her body being released, the dot still called out to her. Katherine thought it was odd, now that her breasts were facing the wall and her arms and legs were shackled once more, her dot still was with her.

She knew it shouldn't be, it was behind her, but she saw it right there. Katherine made no noise when Horatio rammed his sex into the tight hole of her ass. Her face winced, but the little dot she focused on kept her safe. Katherine only wanted to swim in it. She felt safe there. The ramming of his shaft didn't hurt her if she was within the walls of the black place she had found. Peace lived there, no pain and no sorrow.

Horatio ran the flogger over her back, his mind no longer seeing what he was doing, his savage hunger had consumed him. Years of bent up rage for the loss of his family fueled the man's demons and with each painful lash, the face of his loved ones appeared. Finally, Horatio, himself exhausted, reached down and released Katherine's legs then her arms. He did nothing as she crumbled to the floor. He stepped over her, retrieved the rod and the flogger, washed them, then placed them away.

He lifted her broken and bleeding body and entered her again. His sex pounded her walls and tore at her flesh, till he covered her womb with his seed. Rolling off of her, he left the room and locked her away as he moved to her chambers. "Maggie," the woman entered, her eyes wide and her face pale, "Clean her," was all he said.

Horatio pulled the blankets over his sweat covered, and blood splattered body. He breathed deep the scent of her blood and his sex. His eyes closed in exhaustion, his mind picturing the matching pair to his wife, her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.

~~~~~

I knew I should never have felt any pity for Horatio, he is an animal. :catroar:

So I take it my mean nasty man is not well loved by the readers of the story? :rolleyes:

You could say that, he's the sort that makes me want to strap on my blade and go teach him a lesson with some cold steel! :p

mark197205 said:
You could say that, he's the sort that makes me want to strap on my blade and go teach him a lesson with some cold steel! :p
Mmmm.... perhaps the person that wrote it should be punished? :kiss: ;)

Well... you mentioned a blade... is it sharp?

Razor sharp, a genuine Samurai sword from Japan, able to slice through almost anything......:eek:

Back