The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hard to do when you run away... LOL...

skeered of me Shagly?? :D ;)
Mmmmm, so ya think we could curl up and purr together, I would go for that. :p :devil:

Shagly said:
Mmmmm, so ya think we could curl up and purr together, I would go for that. :p :devil:
I'm sure if you could manage a free moment in your ohhh so busy life, we could figure out how things worked. :kiss: ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm sure if you could manage a free moment in your ohhh so busy life, we could figure out how things worked. :kiss: ;)
That could be a hot challenge for two.

# 25

Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.
Post 23...her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.
Post 24... four nights with her pressed against him was not something he cared to imagine.

Horatio drove deep into his wife's body, he shuddered his release as he planted his seed deep into her womb. He looked down on her, her silent tears, only spurred his movements further as he continued to impale her. She had served him well since her last lesson, when Horatio told her he wanted her ready to bed, she was in his bed. If he told her to take him in his mouth, she no longer hesitated.

He had broken her, and he had enjoyed it, as well as the silence she now carried with her. His mouth sucked and pulled at her breasts, her whimpers urged him to bite and twist the tender flesh. Soon his cock was hard once more. He turned his beautiful wife over and proceeded to finish his release inside her ass, tearing and ripping the dry flesh, as he soon soaked the cavern with his seed. Pulling her hair, he brought her head back and hissed in her ear, “Your sister will be a treat, my love, just as you have been.“ He pulled himself from her and pushed her away.

Grabbing a cloth he washed his body, and doaned his clothes. He looked at her, huddled in a curl, her body shivering. He had soaked her womb with his seeds, he knew in a few weeks he would know if she carried their child, the heir that would rule all he had lost as well as all her father owned. Horatio heard the guards rush into the courtyard, “They've arrived, MiLord.”

Horatio grabbed his sword and hurried towards the man whose blood he wished to have flow over his hands. He reached them, they stood within his walls, as if they were guests at some great feast.

“We have come for my daughter.”

Horatio laughed, “You mean my wife?”

Marcus looked to his Lord then to Horatio, his mind running through the scenes that would drive Katherine to marry the beast that claimed to be a man. “You lie!” Marcus shouted, interrupted any further talks as he leapt from his horse, raised his sword, in order to take down the evil in front of him.

“No, Marcus, he doesn't lie,” the weak voice came from just a few feet from Horatio's back.

The men looked at the frail looking woman, her hair matted down, her face bruised and bloody. Her clothing hung loose on her skin, and eyes that once found merriment and laughter, now were full of nothing, a void of space consumed the once beautiful Lady Katherine.

“What do you want for her return?” her father asked.

“I want it all, and I'll have it. She is my wife, we've lain together, and so any child she carries will be mine.”

Katherine for a moment, looked into Marcus's eyes, and she saw him, and for that fleeting moment she felt something, recognized a strength she had forgotten. Without thought of anything else she saw the knife that hung at her husband's waste, she tore it from its sheath and rammed it into her stomach, “I'll not birth Satan's child,” she screamed as she collapsed and fell to the ground.

©
~~~~~
Post 26

Last edited:
# 26

Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.
Post 23...her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.
Post 24... four nights with her pressed against him was not something he cared to imagine.
Post 25 “I'll not birth Satan's child,” she screamed as she collapsed and fell to the ground.

Desiree looked over to Stephen, the last two nights of their journey had been dealt with, and were behind her, or so she told herself that. Each day they traveled brought her one day closer to her home and one day further from her sister's side. She accepted it finally, she would not be there to save her sister, or learn her fate, until she was safely returned to them. She wanted desperately to reach Kat's side, but she knew with Stephen with her, she would not be able to.

She watched him ready the camp for the night. Her mind trying to block out the warmth of his body next to hers, or how she felt that first night when he had pressed her against him. When he told her she would be laying with him, she thought it meant near him, but he had lain his bedroll right on the ground beside her, and pulled her to him.

Desiree rolled over and stared at the stars above as she thought of how she quickly stood up and demanded he move away. He had only laughed at her, then pulled her down and told her to stop her whining, because they had a long journey ahead of them. It had taken her hours to fall asleep, where Stephen had started snoring within seconds.

That first morning, she had found herself facing his chest, and her body snuggled against his. He had smiled down at her when she opened her eyes and looked up at him. She had felt a warmth spread from her belly throughout the rest of her, she had seen something in his eyes, and she didn't even know how to question him about it. Desiree had scurried away and quickly started pulling out the dry meat for their morning meal.

He had laughed at her once again, only infuriating her and making her cheeks flame red. The next night, last night, had been much the same, and once more she found herself waking up in his warm embrace. Tonight as she lay waiting for him to come to her, she decided to insist that he sleep further away from her. It wasn't proper for him to be so close and surely he didn't need to be.

Stephen doused most of the fire, only leaving a small one remaining. He put away the remains of their meal and tethered the stallion to a nearby tree, feeding it from his bag of grain, then removed his bedroll from the forest floor. Stephen took a deep breath and moved towards Desiree, thankful she was no longer watching him.

He had struggled every night not to kiss her awake, stroke her skin that was often pressed against him. Her arms would push against his chest, her head would rest under his chin, her scent aroused his body into a heated fire of need. Yet, he did nothing to act on his feelings. Stephen would watch her sleeping, he would watch her eyes open and look up to his, her lips would part, and he would want to taste them.

Soon the fantasy would end, as she yelled at him for sleeping so close, and how he should take her back so she could help her sister, and how it wasn't proper for them to be sleeping like that. The mornings would soon become heated arguments, that left to quiet afternoons. By evening they were both tired, and neither one discussed much, so Stephen was surprised when he heard Desiree's, “Not tonight Sir Stephen!”

Sighing he looked down at her, “Desi, we are not going through this again.”

“No, we aren't here,” she pulled a rope from under her cover. “Take this tie it to my ankle and then tie it to yours, you'll feel me if anything happens.“

He hung his head took the rope, bent down and without a word, quickly bound her hands together. At first she looked at him, “What are you doing that for?” she asked him.

“So your rope is put to good use, if you had given me a scarf, I would have used it on your mouth. Instead I'll have to do use this.“ Stephen's mouth covered her lips, he gently pressed his tongue over her lips, breathing in the gasp that came from her throat. He had no idea what had possessed him to tie her hands, perhaps his mind knew he was going to kiss her, and didn't want to feel her nails rake his face.

Desiree felt the anger of having her hands tied. She felt the warmth of his tongue sweep into her mouth. Her body hummed in new found excitement and she let her own tongue move to taste his.

The two muscles moved together each one tasting the other. He used his to stroke the sides of her's, then began to move it in and out of her mouth, massaging it to a heated frenzy. Desiree mimicked his movements, and sucked greedily when he finally gave her the appendage once more. With heartfelt moans, she soon found her mouth empty, but her neck receiving the delicious treat from his mouth.

Stephen nipped at her flesh, pulling the silken skin into his mouth, his tongue pressed against it, massaged it, enjoyed the taste and texture. Soon he was moving his hand down her arms, over her hip, his fingers gathered the hem of her shirt into his fist.

She slid her leg over his and stroked her slipper covered foot against the firm muscle. Desiree's body was becoming more aroused with each touch of his hands. Her head fell back offering her neck even further, as she felt his hard, calloused fingers skim across her ribs. She ached to have him touch her more, she had no clue as to what emotions would rock through her, she just wanted to experience them, with him.

He continued to dive into her skin, his tongue massaged her flesh, traced her ear, he whispered her name. She shivered against his touch, each pulse of her heart he could feel beneath his lips. “Stephen please,” she begged him.

Her words, reached his ears, he recognized the hunger in them, and he fought himself to stop what he was doing. Closing his eyes, he moved his hand away, he couldn't take her, not like this, not in the woods, he would shame her beyond repair, and he would not do that to her.

“Hush, love, you need to sleep.” Kissing her lips softly, he undid the rope and held her in this arms. No more words were spoken as they each tried to calm their bodies.

©
~~~~~
Post 27

Last edited:
Back