The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

# 28

Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.
Post 23...her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.
Post 24... four nights with her pressed against him was not something he cared to imagine.
Post 25 “I'll not birth Satan's child,” she screamed as she collapsed and fell to the ground.
Post 26No more words were spoken as they each tried to calm their bodies.
Post 27...was once a spirit filled youth, that had grown into a witty lass.

As the sun rose the next morning Desiree found herself once more snuggled into the arms of Stephen this time, however she chose to feign sleep. She thought of the kiss from the night before, the one that had opened up new dreams. Dreams that she had never had before. Dreams that had made her feel a stirring in her belly that she still now felt, as she breathed in his scent. His kiss had brought butterflies to her stomach, then quickly turned into a mass of them, when his fingers had grazed her thigh. She had wanted more, she just had not known what it was, even now Desiree wasn't sure.

Her arms were tucked between them, her palms splayed over his chest. One of her legs rested on the ground, the other tucked securely between his. She felt his breath stir her hair, the warmth a welcoming touch upon her skin. Desiree wondered what Stephen had thought, and what would happen today. They had this full day of travel, and one more night. The following afternoon would find them safely behind her father's walls. She didn't want to return, she still wanted to help her sister, but now her reasons for not wanting to return had been added to the wrights on her shoulders. Desiree feared that once inside the castle walls, she would not experience another kiss from Stephen, and in truth she wanted that again.

Stephen lay awake holding the woman beneath him. He had known she had awaken immediately, when he sensed her stiffen then relax. His grin had shown itself only to the world outside. When he felt her continued to snuggle into him, his body began to respond. The smell of her hair filled his head, giving him a heady feeling. She felt good within his embrace, as if she belonged there. Stephen knew, however she did not. She was not someone that you had a brief dalliance with and then moved on. Nor was she someone a landless Knight could marry.

His fingers slowly trailed up her spine, moving to the nap of her neck. Stephen continued to move them through her hair, massaging her scalp. He struggled with indecision on how to proceed from there. Knowing that he would ride on the stallion all day, with her in front of him, only brought more arousal to his all ready growing sex. He felt her fingers press deeper into his tunic, and shivered as they slowly moved to his chest hairs. Biting his lip, he relished the feeling of her small fingertips, touching the coarse hairs that peeked out from the strings.

Desiree felt his fingers slide over her neck, and moved her own up his body. Her stomach was once more a rage of wings beating against each other. She felt the hairs beneath her fingers, her nails grazing them. The presence of his aroused state was pushed against her, and she felt the heated blush on her skin. Her own sex was tingling, wanting to feel something, just a taste of what could never be. Thoughts of sharing another kiss with Stephen consumed her, she longed to experience that taste once more. Without thought of what may or may not happen, she bent her head back and looked into his eyes.

They stared at one another for what seemed like an eternity, but was in fact, just seconds, if even that. His lips came down, while her's raised up. Together they met, each one taking a small taste of the other, before pushing their tongues together with greater urgency. Their hands moved together. Her's pushed up to his neck, holding him to her. His moved to her hip, and tangled further into her hair. They angled their heads deepening the kiss.

Stephen felt her tongue, the silk, wet muscle caress his. It stirred him to action. He stroked and pulled at her mouth, lapped at the walls of her teeth. She tasted of the morning. Sunsets and morning dew. He inhaled her, his tongue finding each crevice within the warm cavern of her mouth. Pulling away for a moment, he opened his eyes and studied her moistened lips. Without thought, he acted on action and once more devoured her mouth, a heated kiss of passion.

Desiree pulled at his neck, pushing him closer to her. She felt the world pulling her down, her back resting on the soft earth, as Stephen moved down with her. His body rested partially over hers. Desiree's legs were separated by the knee of his wedged between them. Her fingers moved in his hair, the other arm now free moved to his back. She traced his spine through his shirt, just as he had done hers.

Stephen moved his lips from hers, and slid his tongue and teeth along her jaw. He nipped at her flesh, tasting the salt from her body as he moved. He pressed into her. His sex pushed against the leggings she wore, for her escape from the abbey. The trail of kisses and bites moved to her ear, and he captured the soft lobe. Pulls and tugs were given to it. Small bites and gentle sucks. He felt her shudder beneath him, as her ran his tongue over the curve of her ear.

She continued to search for air, as he made love to her ear, then her neck. The feeling of butterflies gone, only now replaced by a burning ember of heat, that was quickly becoming a raging fire. Her body became covered in goose-bumps and shivers. Desiree pulled at his hips, pressing the erection, that was so evident, into her. Her head fell back, easing the access for his questing lips. She heard a moan and a whimper escape her as his kiss traveled further down. The slippered foot slid up his leg, massaging it through his coarse leggings. She looked up at him, his mouth no longer kissing her heated flesh.

Their eyes held each other once more. Stephen continued to hold them with his, while his fingers eased the strings of her dress open. The leather laces soon were no longer bowed at the top of her tunic. Bending his head, Stephen's tongue licked at the newly exposed flesh. He pressed his lips against her, smelled the sweat from her body. Opening the stings further, he opened the front of her tunic, exposing more creamy skin. The curve of her breasts now were more a welcoming sight then he had before.

Desiree gasped when she felt the small bite on the inner curve of her right breast. A hiss of desire left her lips and she dug her fingers into his hair. Her body ached to allow him more liberties. She did nothing to stop him, her own need to take what he offered outweighed any thoughts of right or wrong.

Stephen lapped at her skin, tasting and teasing it. He leaned up, pushed the tunic over to the right, and cupped her breast. His hand curved around it, caressed it, then he worked the globe free of her shirt. When his tongue flicked the hard bud, he smiled at the, “Oh!” that he heard fall from her lips. Slipping the moist member of his mouth, over her peeked nipple, Stephen treated her to another new rush of feelings. He traced the coloring of her areola, and then pulled at the button with her teeth.

“Oh, Stephen,” she whispered, her breath short and quick.

He kneaded her breast, while he continued to suck on the perfect skin beneath his. His sex strained to possess her, he ground his hips into her pelvis. He could feel the heat radiating from her crotch. Stephen slipped his other hand down between them, his fingers pushed against the tight breeches. The dampness of her need was evident to his fingertips. He pushed deeper against her. Suddenly a sound was heard crashing through the forest. Stephen leapt from her body, grabbed his sword, that had been laying beside his bedroll.

The wild boar charged at them, disrupting the aroused couple. Stephen quickly ended the beast charge. Its blood covering the ground beside Desiree. She scrambled up and moved away. He turned to her wiped the blood on his pants, and raked his eyes over her body. Her breast was still exposed, the nipple now soft, still called to him. Running his hand through his hair, he turned back and began to haul the dead animal away. He would strip it and prepare some of the meat for their morning meal, as well as cook most of it, so they could eat while they traveled. Their would be no more resting today. Stephen needed to get her back to the castle before, he claimed her for his own.

©
~~~~~
Post 29

Last edited:
Horatios' Revenge

Blimey, Red! Read the latest episode at 7pm.....Just recovered enough to leave my darkened room.

Doing a bit of advertising before I write this morning.....

24 Hours the final story is up

Heads and Tails: Her story Part 3 (the final) is up... :nana:

Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.
Post 23...her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.
Post 24... four nights with her pressed against him was not something he cared to imagine.
Post 25 “I'll not birth Satan's child,” she screamed as she collapsed and fell to the ground.
Post 26No more words were spoken as they each tried to calm their bodies.
Post 27...was once a spirit filled youth, that had grown into a witty lass.
Post 28Stephen needed to get her back to the castle before, he claimed her for his own.

Maggie looked at the unconscious woman that she loathed. She could end her life now. Everyone would suspect it was the knife wound that the fool creature had given herself. But she feared her own death more, not the death from the men downstairs but from the man who she had served for the last several years. Lord Falcon had taken her in when she showed up half dead on his property. She still didn't know how she had gotten to his land, her memory before that time was gone. She had been a young girl of 13, and she had seen the man's face when she woke up on a small cot in a small room.

She later learned they had found her collapsed on the outskirts of the forest and the archers had brought her here. Horatio healed her and told everyone she was under his protection. Through the years she grew into a small but pretty woman. But Horatio never really noticed. He was consumed by this need to have everything the woman in front of her had.

Maggie hadn't known she was in love with Horatio until after her began taking Mistresses. She would watch through a secret passage way, each time he took his pleasures with the women. Her body would spasm, as she pictured herself under his body. Once she had laid in his bed naked, her body glistening with scented oils. Horatio had looked at her breasts and her sex, and told her she was to leave and not display herself like that to him again.

Now she looked at yet another woman that had taken her Lord's body, while she had gotten nothing once more. The keeps physician came in and quietly pushed Maggie away, ordering her to gather clean lines and hot water.

While she was gone, the physician stripped Katherine and began treating the wounds from Lord Falcon's beatings. When Maggie returned he had her help cleanse the knife wound. He looked up into Lady Falcon's closed face and hung his head. The knife wound now closed, he pushed hair from Katherine's face, "I've never had the chance to save one of his broken birds, I'll not let this one die." He glared at Maggie's growl and ordered her from the room.

Once she left, he eased water into the woman's mouth, gathered his belongings and headed down to the woman's father. Old Mason, had served Lord Falcon since his father, the previous Lord Falcon, had died. He had been away from the keep the day his entire family had been killed. He too had lost his wife and his three sons, but his wife had not been his wife in a long time, and his sons were not his. He pledged loyalty to the young boy, vowing to stay with him. Through the years, he often kicked himself for making such a vow, but he had and he would not break it.

Moving to the study, he knocked, then entered when he heard the gruff, "Enter." There stood the woman's father behind the room's large desk. Their eyes met as he crossed the room. "She'll live, as long as there is no infection. Your name sirs I wish to pledge my allegiance to you."

Mason eyed the two men and waited for one of them to speak. "I am Philip of Iverness and this is one of my trusted men, Marcus."

The old man knelt down on one knee, pledged to serve Lord Iverness, then slowly rose. "She rests now, MiLord. The wound was not deep, and I don't believe she carried a child, but if so, we'll know in a few more weeks."

Marcus walked forward, "And... how about the rest of her? That isn't the woman we know! The woman I lo.." he stopped, pulled his fingers through his hair and walked towards the window.

Mason looked to both men, "Her various bruises will heal and their will only be a few scars from the whippings, but the knife wound scar will always exist."

Marcus heard nothing after the words whippings. His heart broke and he felt the anger and tears in his eyes form. Whippings. He could only imagine the pain she had been feeling, and now felt. Clenching his fists he turned back to the other men, "I'll kill him myself."

Lord Iverness looked at Marcus, "I've told you how we'll deal with him. Now stand down, we have things to settle here."

He turned to the physician and asked him the prospects of others following suit in the allegiance to him.

"Many will and others won't. Most have families here and will wish to provide for them, some have no loyalties and will go where they wish. We have a scattering of maids to serve in the keep, but they kept out of Lord's Falcon's eyes as much as they could, with the exception of Miss Maggie."

"Maggie?" Marcus asked, "would she be the woman that we met in the hall?"

"Aye, most likely," Mason answered, "I be Mason, I don't believe I mentioned that before, but aye, Maggie was always willing to be seen by the Lord, but nothing came of it."

Marcus stared at the physician, "She wanted the man?"

"She still does, so I would watch her or have her leave, she should not be trusted."

Philip looked at both men, "We will keep an eye on her, if she is as loyal to Falcon as you say, then we need to keep her close, so as not to have her causing trouble, until she is dealt with."

Marcus cocked his brow, "She is but a serving wench, what power could she hold over anyone."

Mason and Philip both looked at each other, and chuckled. Philip smirked at Marcus, "She is a woman, and they hold more power then you realize."

©
~~~~~
Post 30

Last edited:
Back