The mark197205 and Shagly thread!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Post 19Horatio had all ready sent four men to find and bring back Lady Desiree.
Post 20...cared for her deeply was on his way to her side.
Post 21"Soon I believe I'll be ready to enjoy your sweet flesh again."
Post 22 “Looks like we have our prize don't we,” the larger of the four said, as his eyes leered at Desiree.
Post 23...her loving sister, his next morsel to devour and possess.
Post 24... four nights with her pressed against him was not something he cared to imagine.
Post 25 “I'll not birth Satan's child,” she screamed as she collapsed and fell to the ground.
Post 26No more words were spoken as they each tried to calm their bodies.
Post 27...was once a spirit filled youth, that had grown into a witty lass.
Post 28Stephen needed to get her back to the castle before, he claimed her for his own.

Maggie looked at the unconscious woman that she loathed. She could end her life now. Everyone would suspect it was the knife wound that the fool creature had given herself. But she feared her own death more, not the death from the men downstairs but from the man who she had served for the last several years. Lord Falcon had taken her in when she showed up half dead on his property. She still didn't know how she had gotten to his land, her memory before that time was gone. She had been a young girl of 13, and she had seen the man's face when she woke up on a small cot in a small room.

She later learned they had found her collapsed on the outskirts of the forest and the archers had brought her here. Horatio healed her and told everyone she was under his protection. Through the years she grew into a small but pretty woman. But Horatio never really noticed. He was consumed by this need to have everything the woman in front of her had.

Maggie hadn't known she was in love with Horatio until after her began taking Mistresses. She would watch through a secret passage way, each time he took his pleasures with the women. Her body would spasm, as she pictured herself under his body. Once she had laid in his bed naked, her body glistening with scented oils. Horatio had looked at her breasts and her sex, and told her she was to leave and not display herself like that to him again.

Now she looked at yet another woman that had taken her Lord's body, while she had gotten nothing once more. The keeps physician came in and quietly pushed Maggie away, ordering her to gather clean lines and hot water.

While she was gone, the physician stripped Katherine and began treating the wounds from Lord Falcon's beatings. When Maggie returned he had her help cleanse the knife wound. He looked up into Lady Falcon's closed face and hung his head. The knife wound now closed, he pushed hair from Katherine's face, "I've never had the chance to save one of his broken birds, I'll not let this one die." He glared at Maggie's growl and ordered her from the room.

Once she left, he eased water into the woman's mouth, gathered his belongings and headed down to the woman's father. Old Mason, had served Lord Falcon since his father, the previous Lord Falcon, had died. He had been away from the keep the day his entire family had been killed. He too had lost his wife and his three sons, but his wife had not been his wife in a long time, and his sons were not his. He pledged loyalty to the young boy, vowing to stay with him. Through the years, he often kicked himself for making such a vow, but he had and he would not break it.

Moving to the study, he knocked, then entered when he heard the gruff, "Enter." There stood the woman's father behind the room's large desk. Their eyes met as he crossed the room. "She'll live, as long as there is no infection. Your name sirs I wish to pledge my allegiance to you."

Mason eyed the two men and waited for one of them to speak. "I am Philip of Iverness and this is one of my trusted men, Marcus."

The old man knelt down on one knee, pledged to serve Lord Iverness, then slowly rose. "She rests now, MiLord. The wound was not deep, and I don't believe she carried a child, but if so, we'll know in a few more weeks."

Marcus walked forward, "And... how about the rest of her? That isn't the woman we know! The woman I lo.." he stopped, pulled his fingers through his hair and walked towards the window.

Mason looked to both men, "Her various bruises will heal and their will only be a few scars from the whippings, but the knife wound scar will always exist."

Marcus heard nothing after the words whippings. His heart broke and he felt the anger and tears in his eyes form. Whippings. He could only imagine the pain she had been feeling, and now felt. Clenching his fists he turned back to the other men, "I'll kill him myself."

Lord Iverness looked at Marcus, "I've told you how we'll deal with him. Now stand down, we have things to settle here."

He turned to the physician and asked him the prospects of others following suit in the allegiance to him.

"Many will and others won't. Most have families here and will wish to provide for them, some have no loyalties and will go where they wish. We have a scattering of maids to serve in the keep, but they kept out of Lord's Falcon's eyes as much as they could, with the exception of Miss Maggie."

"Maggie?" Marcus asked, "would she be the woman that we met in the hall?"

"Aye, most likely," Mason answered, "I be Mason, I don't believe I mentioned that before, but aye, Maggie was always willing to be seen by the Lord, but nothing came of it."

Marcus stared at the physician, "She wanted the man?"

"She still does, so I would watch her or have her leave, she should not be trusted."

Philip looked at both men, "We will keep an eye on her, if she is as loyal to Falcon as you say, then we need to keep her close, so as not to have her causing trouble, until she is dealt with."

Marcus cocked his brow, "She is but a serving wench, what power could she hold over anyone."

Mason and Philip both looked at each other, and chuckled. Philip smirked at Marcus, "She is a woman, and they hold more power then you realize."

~~~~~
Hello Red, well it's off to bed........want to join me? :kiss: :devil:

# 30

Post 28Stephen needed to get her back to the castle before, he claimed her for his own.
Post 29"She is a woman, and they hold more power then you realize."

Tears streamed down her face, as she watched the woman run through the forest. She reached out to her, but could not touch her, she couldn't help. She was lost in the black abyss. Everything was dark, there was only pain and suffering. The woman's skirts were become tangled in the thorns, they tore at her skin, she tried to help. Running faster toward the girl, she felt an evil ooze up behind her. She cried out as it grabbed her. She looked to the woman, her body mangled and torn from the long thorns that held her in their grasped. She pulled trying to free herself from the evil so she could help the wailing girl. Suddenly she was the wailing girl in the thorns, she pulled and screamed.

Looking down there were no longer thorns that bound her but iron circles. Her ankles were locked she pulled her arms up to release the locks. Suddenly those were were shackled down. She twisted and pulled, her body pressed into the ground, struggling and trying to free herself, she called for help. The ground shifted underneath her, and the woman screamed as the dirt changed to black space and consumed her.

Marcus took the stairs three at a time as he ran to Katherine's room, Mason and Lord Philip behind him. He through open the door, and ran to her side. She was sitting up, staring at the wall. Her body unmoving. Pulling her close to him, he embraced her. His fingers combing her hair, and caressing her back.

Philip entered, and cleared his throat. His eyes rested on Marcus for a moment, then to his daughter, he would think more about what he thought he had seen in the young man's eyes later. "What is it?"

Marcus laid Katherine back down and turned to look at her father, "A dream I suspect."

T he physician came and stood on the other side of Lady Falcon's bed. He looked down on her frail form. "It is sad, that one man can do so much damage in just a few days."

Marcus glared up at him, "It is sad, that no one does nothing to stop him."

Mason bowed his head, and sighed. "He'd have killed us for interrupting him." He then related the story of Lucian and though he doubted the young soldier agreed with his reasoning Mason knew that to defy Lord Falcon meant certain death.

Philip looked at his daughter. Her eyes open, but her mind not there. He saw Marcus touch her brow, as if her father were not in the room. His brow furrowed, and he looked to Mason. "Send word to the Abbey that we are in need of two Sisters to serve her ladyship, and have Desiree returned safely back to her home. I want her guarded well lest anyone else they can take what is mine."

Marcus stared at Katherine his hand holding her's as he whispered her name begging her to wake up. He received nothing from her. His heart breaking he pressed her hand to his heart, "I'll be here when you come back," he whispered. He felt the hand on his shoulder and looked up at Lord Philip.

"I believe you should return to the study, we need to talk." Philip looked to Mason, "The woman, Maggie, she will not be allowed near my daughter. She may stay here, so we may keep an eye on her but she is not to be near Lady Falcon."

"Don't call her that!" Marcus stood, as he laid Katherine's hand back on the bed. "She's Lady Katherine of Iverness, and not that vile man's wife."

"Until she marries again, she is Lady Falcon, and she'll be addressed that way when it is necessary. Perhaps, one day the name will change, but until then, just because she bears his name, doesn't mean she bears his temperament!"

Marcus nodded then looked at Mason, "I'll return to watch over her as soon as Lord Philip is done speaking with me, until then find one of the few women of this keep, that you trust, and have them care for her."

Philip and Marcus both turned and left the room. Mason looked down at the woman, lost somewhere deep inside herself. He pressed her lids closed, "Rest my Lady, for I have a feeling this will be a long hard journey. But know I think you have a hero on the other side waiting for you."

He pulled the covers up to her chin and went to find Miss O'Reiley. She would be the most trusting woman in the keep, and she would care for her ladyship. He sighed as he headed to her home, thoughts of the beautiful daughter, Sally ran through his mind. Yes, Lucy O'Reiley would need another daughter to heal the pain of Sally's death at Horatio's hands.

©
~~~~~
Post 31

Last edited:
# 31

Post 30 Lucy O'Reiley would need another daughter to heal the pain of Sally's death at Horatio's hands.

Marcus had joined Philip back in the study, he felt the man's eyes boring into him. "You seem to have developed a fondness for Katherine." Philip looked over at one of his most trusted men.

"I have MyLord, but it has never come of anything, nor would I have ever done anything to sully her name." Marcus had wanted to make love to her many times, but he knew she was promised to marry higher up then a landless Knight.

Philip nodded, "Nor did I think it had, I trust you Marcus, you and Stephen are like my own sons, if I had any." He sighed, then pushed back the memories that would have possibly have given him the son he had longed for. Moving from the desk he walked over to Marcus.

"Does Katherine feel the same for you?"

"I do not know Sir. I would like to think she has some affection for me, but she has never been forward in any manner not becoming a lady."

Philip laughed, "Well not in the way you speak of, but as a child and young teen she was a handful."

"Yes, she was that, and I hope the woman she was will return."

Looking outside, then back to Marcus, "You have no family other then what you claim as your close friends correct?"

"Yes, that is correct." Marcus wondered why Philip asked him that, but he shrugged it off. He would listen to his Lord and deduce what was going through his head in time.

Philip sighed, "I love my daughter and hold none of this against her, but.." he paused then moved back to the desk. Straighting his body, he resembled a Lord and not a concerned father. "She is unmarriagable in the eyes of society. Once the death of Horatio for treason has taken place she will need to be wedded quickly. Though Horatio was a sick man, it shows he was wise with his coins. This is a vast estate and I will need someone to run it, now that it is mine. If he is not put to death, I will petition for an annulment, line the right pockets and it will happen. The keep will still be mine, but I will still want to see her cared for."

Marcus looked at Philip, his stomach clenching, "Do you mean to offer your daughter up as some prized mare?" anger flashed in his eyes.

Philip glared back at him, "I mean to offer her hand to you, and if you refuse, then yes, I will find someone else, and they will marry her for her lands, not her heart. I will grant you this keep and the lands surrounding it, you will still be under me, but the lands will be yours."

Marcus sat there in shock. Katherine, a keep, men, his own lands, everything was his if he only said yes. "I will marry Lady Katherine, if she'll have me."

"She may never be the Lady you fell in love with."

"She will be, one day, and if not, just to have her with me will be enough."

Philip stood, "I'll arrange the papers to be drawn up, then I must return to my own home. Desiree will arrive there only a day before me. I will bring her back to visit her sister in one month. I hope some of her spark is back."

"As do I."

©
~~~~~
Post 32

Last edited:
this is really pissing me off

stop it......

just kidding ;)

i'm just annoyed that i can't read the whole story ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Post 30 Lucy O'Reiley would need another daughter to heal the pain of Sally's death at Horatio's hands.

Marcus had joined Philip back in the study, he felt the man's eyes boring into him. "You seem to have developed a fondness for Katherine." Philip looked over at one of his most trusted men.

"I have MyLord, but it has never come of anything, nor would I have ever done anything to sully her name." Marcus had wanted to make love to her many times, but he knew she was promised to marry higher up then a landless Knight.

Philip nodded, "Nor did I think it had, I trust you Marcus, you and Stephen are like my own sons, if I had any." He sighed, then pushed back the memories that would have possibly have given him the son he had longed for. Moving from the desk he walked over to Marcus.

"Does Katherine feel the same for you?"

"I do not know Sir. I would like to think she has some affection for me, but she has never been forward in any manner not becoming a lady."

Philip laughed, "Well not in the way you speak of, but as a child and young teen she was a handful."

"Yes, she was that, and I hope the woman she was will return."

Looking outside, then back to Marcus, "You have no family other then what you claim as your close friends correct?"

"Yes, that is correct." Marcus wondered why Philip asked him that, but he shrugged it off. He would listen to his Lord and deduce what was going through his head in time.

Philip sighed, "I love my daughter and hold none of this against her, but.." he paused then moved back to the desk. Straighting his body, he resembled a Lord and not a concerned father. "She is unmarriagable in the eyes of society. Once the death of Horatio for treason has taken place she will need to be wedded quickly. Though Horatio was a sick man, it shows he was wise with his coins. This is a vast estate and I will need someone to run it, now that it is mine. If he is not put to death, I will petition for an annulment, line the right pockets and it will happen. The keep will still be mine, but I will still want to see her cared for."

Marcus looked at Philip, his stomach clenching, "Do you mean to offer your daughter up as some prized mare?" anger flashed in his eyes.

Philip glared back at him, "I mean to offer her hand to you, and if you refuse, then yes, I will find someone else, and they will marry her for her lands, not her heart. I will grant you this keep and the lands surrounding it, you will still be under me, but the lands will be yours."

Marcus sat there in shock. Katherine, a keep, men, his own lands, everything was his if he only said yes. "I will marry Lady Katherine, if she'll have me."

"She may never be the Lady you fell in love with."

"She will be, one day, and if not, just to have her with me will be enough."

Philip stood, "I'll arrange the papers to be drawn up, then I must return to my own home. Desiree will arrive there only a day before me. I will bring her back to visit her sister in one month. I hope some of her spark is back."

"As do I."

~~~~~

Ooooh, I'm glad to see that Katherine might have a stab at happiness, but we will have to see if it comes to fruition..........

mark197205 said:
Ooooh, I'm glad to see that Katherine might have a stab at happiness, but we will have to see if it comes to fruition..........

The question of the day ;)

Will she go forth and multiply?

mark197205 said:
I was just getting to you {{{Delta}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Havent had the pleasure of posting with you in some time.:(

thats better.....yes i know.....it's been awhile since we've posted some 'naughty naughty' on here ;)

Delta Smooth said:
thats better.....yes i know.....it's been awhile since we've posted some 'naughty naughty' on here ;)

It has been far to long, had been wondering if you had gotten bored of us. :eek:

mark197205 said:
It has been far to long, had been wondering if you had gotten bored of us. :eek:

nope.....just been playing games online more.

hate to do this but.....gotta go....have fun tonight :kiss:

Delta Smooth said:
nope.....just been playing games online more.

hate to do this but.....gotta go....have fun tonight :kiss:

Good to hear it, have missed having you around, any sort of game in particular?

No problem Delta, catch you again soon. :kiss: :rose:

good morning/afternoon/evening!

how be everyone.....i'm so beat from helping out my neighbors yesterday with there yard sale. what have you all been doing???

Back