Wench bares all

the captians wench said:
That has to me my most favorite activity. But I'm afraid I'm a little out of practive. :(

Well if you ever feel the need to practice...Hehehe..Just say the word so I can volunteer. :eek:

the captians wench said:

Did I hear yummy? *Starts to unbutton pants* Oh was that not the word?

You are so yummy looking I couldn't help it. :p

the captians wench said:
What word were you hoping for? ;)

And thanks :cathappy:

Looking for some one to ummm practice on.

You're very welcome sexy. :kiss:

the captians wench"....." I can almost sence the satisfied look on His face.[/QUOTE said:
:cool:

You can only imagine my satisfied look on my face my Lady.... The sight of you sucking on your finger tips would be an excellent AV when you decide to change. You look so damn innocent yet- dangerous! :catroar:

nakedsundae said:
:cool:

You can only imagine my satisfied look on my face my Lady.... The sight of you sucking on your finger tips would be an excellent AV when you decide to change. You look so damn innocent yet- dangerous! :catroar:

That's a great idea. I'll keep it in mind. :kiss:

the captians wench said:
Thank you. :kiss:

hubbahubba.gif
Very welcum sexy. :kiss:

kenstrus2 said:

hubbahubba.gif
Very welcum sexy. :kiss:

*giggles* :eek:

And if you have any sujestions just let me know. though I won't be taking any new ones for a bit. my computer is acting up and won't let my cam run. :(

smiles

Being an Online Gorean Ubar of over 9 years...It is great to see a sexy lass that actually KNOWS Gorean Slave Positions

Thank you Ja Tresha Ja lina....*he slautes the sweet slut*...your Master should be proud...feel free to message me any time if ye Master allows

Master Bane
aka
Death Shadow of VoT Gor

Master Bane said:
Being an Online Gorean Ubar of over 9 years...It is great to see a sexy lass that actually KNOWS Gorean Slave Positions

Thank you Ja Tresha Ja lina....*he slautes the sweet slut*...your Master should be proud...feel free to message me any time if ye Master allows

Master Bane
aka
Death Shadow of VoT Gor

*bows head* thank you sir.

Back