Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
WyldBreeze said:
*I slip up behind GD on stage.....each step echoing through the silent room as the audience watches......as I place the blindfold over his eyes to slowly tie it at the back of his head, my lips place a single, light butterfly kiss on the back of his neck*

***A shiver of excitement ripples through me at the touch of Ones perfect lips***.........;)

For GingerDom....

I enter the room, and smile over at Wyld whispering, "Thankyou," winking playfully at her, and seeing she has done a wonderful job with blindfolding our newest badge receipiant.

Having waited patiently for GingerDom to decide on having his badge ceremony, I smile in anticipation, as I watch him wait for me to come on stage. My fingers curl into fists, as I work to control myself, and keep my own wants, needs, and desires at bay. With hunger clearly showing in my eyes, I walk onto the stage, the lights dim with each step that I take. The air is thick with the scents of the giver and the receiver, each one aroused by this moment, a moment that we both have longed for.

I slip a long slim finger through the sash of my robe. The satin falls to the floor, puddling like a bottle of liquid ink that has been let free of its confines. I stand there facing you, your eyes blind to what you can’t see. The other see for you, taking in the thigh high stockings, the stilettos that match the blood red corset. A black ribbon serves as a choker, the lights captures the small ruby that glistens in the pale light. My lips are moistened by the tip of my tongue skating slowly along the bottom then the top making sure to ease carefully over the delicate skin.

My body glistens with the scented oil that I have rubbed slowly onto my warm flesh. The light fragrance of lilies floats in the air, and each step I take brings the moment of touch and taste closer to conception. With lazy fingers I make slow dancing steps over your shoulder, down your chest, across your stomach to rest gently on your hip. My other hand moves from your hip, up your side, along your arm and up to your neck. I let them both rest there as I slip my body close to yours. My mouth moves over to your neck where I slowly bring long licks up to your ear. Biting gently, I whisper, “Are you ready?”

I hear the answer in growl and smile softly then wink to the audience, our friends that are just so thrilled to be here. The others know, they know you’ll have to wait. I trace the shape of your lips, the closed seam, and feel you part yours in longing for the true deep kiss my whole body promises. I give you a sample, a taste of my mouth. My tongue moves with yours in hard, deep thrusts, until I can feel myself getting lost in your touch. Quickly I leave you before I give in to my darkest desires.

With slow, teasing movements I release the bottoms of your shirt. With each patch of skin revealed a hot kiss is placed on your flesh. I slip down to my knees as the last button is released, and my fingers join my lips to rest on your stomach. Nuzzling my lips against your warm skin, my tongue licks while my fingers unsnap the button of your slacks, the zipper slides down disturbing the silence of the room.

The heat of my breath stirs against your skin, bringing a shudder to your body, and a jerk to the rod that I feel stiffen under my chin. I grin wickedly, as my fingers push down your slacks, and your boxers. My breath hovers over your swollen sex, and I can see the obvious aroused state of your cock as the evidence glistens in the light. My fingers move around the firm tool, stroking confidently and longingly. I place a kiss against the hard shaft, but leave the well formed rod alone.

My tongue slides against the coarse hairs of your sex, over to your inner left thigh. You can feel my long red hair tickling you as I begin to lick, and suck on the sensitive flesh located high up on your leg. The spot is hot from my ministrations, soon it to shines like the rest of the loving places my tongue has enjoyed learning about. Pulling the badge from my corset, I lick the back, and firmly press it against your leg. My tongue licks the sides down, my lips kiss the edges, and then I stand up, remove your blindfold, and kiss you once more.

I smile, turn to the playgrounders and present you to the masses, “Go forth, steal the hearts of many, and make the Playgrounders proud.”

GingerDom said:
***A shiver of excitement ripples through me at the touch of Ones perfect lips***.........;)
* I lean in and nibble on the lobe of your ear before whispering "Just wait until the main event" ......I leave you standing on stage, blindfolded, as I quietly walk off stage to join the audience for the show*

*sits next to AD....offers him a hug and some popcorn* ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I enter the room, and smile over at Wyld whispering, "Thankyou," winking playfully at her, and seeing she has done a wonderful job with blindfolding our newest badge receipiant.

Having waited patiently for GingerDom to decide on having his badge ceremony, I smile in anticipation, as I watch him wait for me to come on stage. My fingers curl into fists, as I work to control myself, and keep my own wants, needs, and desires at bay. With hunger clearly showing in my eyes, I walk onto the stage, the lights dim with each step that I take. The air is thick with the scents of the giver and the receiver, each one aroused by this moment, a moment that we both have longed for.

I slip a long slim finger through the sash of my robe. The satin falls to the floor, puddling like a bottle of liquid ink that has been let free of its confines. I stand there facing you, your eyes blind to what you can’t see. The other see for you, taking in the thigh high stockings, the stilettos that match the blood red corset. A black ribbon serves as a choker, the lights captures the small ruby that glistens in the pale light. My lips are moistened by the tip of my tongue skating slowly along the bottom then the top making sure to ease carefully over the delicate skin.

My body glistens with the scented oil that I have rubbed slowly onto my warm flesh. The light fragrance of lilies floats in the air, and each step I take brings the moment of touch and taste closer to conception. With lazy fingers I make slow dancing steps over your shoulder, down your chest, across your stomach to rest gently on your hip. My other hand moves from your hip, up your side, along your arm and up to your neck. I let them both rest there as I slip my body close to yours. My mouth moves over to your neck where I slowly bring long licks up to your ear. Biting gently, I whisper, “Are you ready?”

I hear the answer in growl and smile softly then wink to the audience, our friends that are just so thrilled to be here. The others know, they know you’ll have to wait. I trace the shape of your lips, the closed seam, and feel you part yours in longing for the true deep kiss my whole body promises. I give you a sample, a taste of my mouth. My tongue moves with yours in hard, deep thrusts, until I can feel myself getting lost in your touch. Quickly I leave you before I give in to my darkest desires.

With slow, teasing movements I release the bottoms of your shirt. With each patch of skin revealed a hot kiss is placed on your flesh. I slip down to my knees as the last button is released, and my fingers join my lips to rest on your stomach. Nuzzling my lips against your warm skin, my tongue licks while my fingers unsnap the button of your slacks, the zipper slides down disturbing the silence of the room.

The heat of my breath stirs against your skin, bringing a shudder to your body, and a jerk to the rod that I feel stiffen under my chin. I grin wickedly, as my fingers push down your slacks, and your boxers. My breath hovers over your swollen sex, and I can see the obvious aroused state of your cock as the evidence glistens in the light. My fingers move around the firm tool, stroking confidently and longingly. I place a kiss against the hard shaft, but leave the well formed rod alone.

My tongue slides against the coarse hairs of your sex, over to your inner left thigh. You can feel my long red hair tickling you as I begin to lick, and suck on the sensitive flesh located high up on your leg. The spot is hot from my ministrations, soon it to shines like the rest of the loving places my tongue has enjoyed learning about. Pulling the badge from my corset, I lick the back, and firmly press it against your leg. My tongue licks the sides down, my lips kiss the edges, and then I stand up, remove your blindfold, and kiss you once more.

I smile, turn to the playgrounders and present you to the masses, “Go forth, steal the hearts of many, and make the Playgrounders proud.”
*applauds from my seat as my legs won't support me.......I throw :rose:es on stage to both the presenter and the presentee* Beautiful job, Red...simply beautiful. :D Congrats! GD :kiss: :kiss:

WOW!!!! That was such an amazing experience.

Kissing you passionately and thanking you through my pants of extreme arousal and breathlessness.

That was simply sensational - I am lost for words...thank thank thank you so so very much........((((hugggggggsssssssss)))) and sweet passionate :kiss:'s for you.

Wow you look stunning.....that corset fits you and shapes you perfectly..........yopu look so delicious...........can I take you home??..;)

I shall wear this badge number 161 with beaming pride and honour.......:D

GingerDom said:
WOW!!!! That was such an amazing experience.

Kissing you passionately and thanking you through my pants of extreme arousal and breathlessness.

That was simply sensational - I am lost for words...thank thank thank you so so very much........((((hugggggggsssssssss)))) and sweet passionate :kiss:'s for you.

Wow you look stunning.....that corset fits you and shapes you perfectly..........yopu look so delicious...........can I take you home??..;)

I shall wear this badge number 161 with beaming pride and honour.......:D

It was my pleasure Dear :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :D

{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}} and Kisses for you, my friend. :kiss:

WyldBreeze said:
*applauds from my seat as my legs won't support me.......I throw :rose:es on stage to both the presenter and the presentee* Beautiful job, Red...simply beautiful. :D Congrats! GD :kiss: :kiss:

Thank you sweet Wyld One....((((huggggggssssssssss)))) and :kiss:'s...........ooops sorry for proding you, but I am on such a high right now!!!!

You did wonders with that starter...thank you..:heart:

GingerDom said:
Thank you sweet Wyld One....((((huggggggssssssssss)))) and :kiss:'s...........ooops sorry for proding you, but I am on such a high right now!!!!

You did wonders with that starter...thank you..:heart:
It was an honor, I assure you. :kiss: :)

WyldBreeze said:

Thank you Wyld ~ :D :rose: :D

It was my pleasure Dear :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :D

{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}} and Kisses for you, my friend. :kiss:

What can I say that would do that Presentation Justice??.............I am seriously speechless.really am........:)

I shall now head off to bed so aroused and shuddering with excitement and gratitude............

I love ya loads Honey..........((((huggggggsssssssss)))) and :kiss:'s

GingerDom said:
What can I say that would do that Presentation Justice??.............I am seriously speechless.really am........:)

I shall now head off to bed so aroused and shuddering with excitement and gratitude............

I love ya loads Honey..........((((huggggggsssssssss)))) and :kiss:'s

It was a honor my Dear and a great pleasure, and I have it in my sig, any time you desire to read it, yours was number 12 :D :kiss:

WyldBreeze said:
You're most welcome, Red....thank you for asking me to be part of such a lovely ceremony. The pleasure was all mine. :) :rose:

Thanks for doing it on the whim, you did wonderfully... you'll be doing your own before long :) :rose: :rose:

Thanks for doing it on the whim, you did wonderfully... you'll be doing your own before long :) :rose: :rose:
Not a problem....I would have done a more thorough job but I wasn't sure how far to go as I'm not a badge presenter. ;) I do my best writing on a whim. That was not my best, though....as I said, I didn't know how long it would take you to finish up. Thanks again, though....it was fun. :)

WyldBreeze said:
Not a problem....I would have done a more thorough job but I wasn't sure how far to go as I'm not a badge presenter. ;) I do my best writing on a whim. That was not my best, though....as I said, I didn't know how long it would take you to finish up. Thanks again, though....it was fun. :)
I will be more then happy to give you a heads up next time... a warmed up receiver could be fun :) :D

I will be more then happy to give you a heads up next time... a warmed up receiver could be fun :) :D
Yes it could.....*giggles* And I'd be more than happy to help....heads up or not. :D

Mmmmm.... I love melted butter... so slick and oily and ummmm...

anywho.....
:D

How about Alias... I heard it wasn't coming back next year. :eek:
*giggles*

Really? She had the baby....I wouldn't come back either. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back