Tales & stories of a german (including pics and questions)

sybilrose said:
Well I for one am not going to learn to speak American Legaleez for the sole purpose of playing on Lit. If I have to go that far I wont have time for Lit I will be out and about charging people big bucks to fix their problems...Hell that might be fun I could move to Timbuktu Ohio and practise with Bear?

Geeez wtf am I doing on Lit when I could be a Lawyer Attorney with Councilor Tendencies

I am so outta here :D

Seasons Greetings and all that Weenie ! :kiss:

Regarding to bearlees advice months ago: Spent more time in Lit when I can charge them for it. :D

Weenieschnitzel said:
now I am cofused? What is the problem with the writing of movies by me. I have a special word in every language. My special one for German: "Stadium" instead of "Stadion". The last one is a stade the first one is a situation of time.

Nothing is wrong, in fact it's cute :D
You always say that you are trying to improve your English... well, I think your English is pretty good, to the point that you are comfortable with creating your own special words ;) :kiss:

ran57gr said:
Nothing is wrong, in fact it's cute :D
You always say that you are trying to improve your English... well, I think your English is pretty good, to the point that you are comfortable with creating your own special words ;) :kiss:

thank you Rania :rose: :kiss:

anotherlilone said:
Hope you have a wonderful fun New Years Eve and a happy New Year!!!!

ty, I hope that I can leave the house for a party, in the moment it seems not so. Snowing/melting/freezing etc. :devil:

Weenieschnitzel said:
ty, I hope that I can leave the house for a party, in the moment it seems not so. Snowing/melting/freezing etc. :devil:
Don't let that stop you!

Strap some chains on the ole wheelie-thing, get some spiked boots, and head on out anyway!

bhg08054 said:
Don't let that stop you!

Strap some chains on the ole wheelie-thing, get some spiked boots, and head on out anyway!

there is for sure a way, but the party is not close to my house. It is in a district in town which is not so well for my rollator.

And the other problem: It is custom in Germany to light firecrackers on dec,31. This means: It is allowed between 6 pm dec,31 until 7 am jan,1.

Can u imagine that kids care about this time-range?? ;)

Weenieschnitzel said:
there is for sure a way, but the party is not close to my house. It is in a district in town which is not so well for my rollator.

And the other problem: It is custom in Germany to light firecrackers on dec,31. This means: It is allowed between 6 pm dec,31 until 7 am jan,1.

Can u imagine that kids care about this time-range?? ;)
They actually allow a window of time to have fun? Sheesh.

Over here, around any time where fireworks of any kind are popular, all you get is a long litany of holier-than-thou preaching types extolling the horrible dangers. Never mind the fact that more than likely more kids are hurt falling down the stairs.....

There are some decant professional shows in some of the big cities though, but Independence Day (July 4th) is the big time for that here.

Now as to your concern, I would think a Really Good New Year's Eve Party would span that time frame.... at least after you and the girl(s) get "friendly" in the coat closet :devil:

bhg08054 said:
They actually allow a window of time to have fun? Sheesh.

Over here, around any time where fireworks of any kind are popular, all you get is a long litany of holier-than-thou preaching types extolling the horrible dangers. Never mind the fact that more than likely more kids are hurt falling down the stairs.....

There are some decant professional shows in some of the big cities though, but Independence Day (July 4th) is the big time for that here.

Now as to your concern, I would think a Really Good New Year's Eve Party would span that time frame.... at least after you and the girl(s) get "friendly" in the coat closet :devil:

well, every year the same show in Germany, weeks before New Year you see tons of reports about the dangers of the danger of firecracker (the usual "oh oh, this hand has just three fingers" pictures etc.).

And about the girl, the one I have interest in is not there. Shit can happen. ;)

91250_Happy_New_Year.jpg

can some organize a german translation

I just found this text on a german CNN site (n-tv), it describes in german why I am so against the dp. Without sarcasn. Just the facts without "it is bad or good". I can not translate it very well. Knows someone a good translationg-site. Please, not Babelfish :eek:

A text to understand why Weenie is against killing by law ty

I tried it with Babelfish, here is the translation:

With the imposition of punishments humans and human mistake judge are to be never excluded, argue the opponents of the death penalty. After the enforcement of the death penalty there is however no more possibility of correcting the mistake. The worst mistake is the judicial murder, thus the execution of humans, who did not commit the crime, its one it accused of. It gave such judicial murders at all times, is not also today impossible it. The causes for miscarriages of justice often lie in the determination work of the police and in the processing. Thus confessions or statements are extorted by investigation officials, suspect placing wrong confessions or witnesses to make wrong statements, because they err or lie consciously. In addition wrong expert opinions or psychological false conclusions, thus conclusions, come which are drawn from the behavior of the accused. Consultants do not evaluate evidence correctly. Often work the authorities under the enormous pressure of the public, whose justice demand expects a guilty one.

Last edited:
Weenieschnitzel said:
so let us see how far this thread comes in 2006

I think you came a lot further than you would have imagined in 2005. I am sure 2006 will be good for you. :cool:

Back