Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
ima6uldv8 said:
As would I. I think that's hilarious!
Ohhh. . . this will have more sex in it then anything I've ever written. . .but sooo much fun. Damn Council is always pushing these girls to sell more cookies and then the girls don't make shit for profit. . .By golly these girls in this story will !!! LOL :rolleyes: :nana: :p :devil:

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Ohhh. . . this will have more sex in it then anything I've ever written. . .but sooo much fun. Damn Council is always pushing these girls to sell more cookies and then the girls don't make shit for profit. . .By golly these girls in this story will !!! LOL :rolleyes: :nana: :p :devil:
Love it! let me know when it's done. Sounds like a must read.

mark197205 said:
Good afternoon ima. :kiss:
Good afternoon to you, sweets :kiss: I hope it's a good day for you. I haven't seen you mention it but are you putting up any vacation pics?

ima6uldv8 said:
Good afternoon to you, sweets :kiss: I hope it's a good day for you. I haven't seen you mention it but are you putting up any vacation pics?

Its been a good and bad day, one sports team won, the other lost, but apart from that its good, I am putting up some pics, but over on my thread, not here, dont want to take over the place... :eek:

I've been given the honor of awarding Lonely Knight with his badge. . . :) So for all of you that wish to enjoy the ceremony please stick around and we'll get started in a bit. :kiss: Granted as long as our Knight stays with us. :kiss: :D

Last edited:
I've been given the honor of awarding Lonely Knight with his badge. . . :) So for all of you that wish to enjoy the ceremony please stick around and we'll get started in a bit. :kiss: Granted as long as our Knight stays with us. :kiss: :D
The Knight is here and ready when you are Lady Red. :rose:

Lonely Knight said:
The Knight is here and ready when you are Lady Red. :rose:
I am honored to be at your service. Since it is just you and I'll. . .I'll be less formal and just ask you to step up to the edge of the stage while I dim the lights and light the candles. ;) :kiss:

I am honored to be at your service. Since it is just you and I'll. . .I'll be less formal and just ask you to step up to the edge of the stage while I dim the lights and light the candles. ;) :kiss:
With any luck I'll not fall of the stage this time, as I did once before... (thank goodness I got there before the lights went down!)

For Lonely Knight. . . the Lucky fellow. ;)

The Playgrounders’ room has been transformed for your ceremony. In the center of the stage is a bed; satin sheets lay over the king-sized mattress, the covers match both in texture and color. All four bedposts are tall and slim, the cherry finish, rich and pleasing to the eye. Candles flicker around the room, but each one casts an array of shadows across the Playground as well as its furnishings.

You stand at the edge of the stage patiently waiting for my appearance. The sounds of my stilettos echoing through the room, give away my presence and you turn to see me walking up behind you. I smile. My eyes move over you and I let you see the hunger I have developed for you. My tongue snakes out and moistens my lips, before I swallow the desire that is burning inside. I close the distance between us and slip my fingers inside your shirt and tease your nipples before slowly trailing the tips back down and lifting the material from your torso.

My mouth places a kiss upon each tightened nub, before my tongue slides up to your neck. I nuzzle your warm skin as my fingers release your slacks. I wiggle them off of you, my silk robe caressing your burning flush. As I slip down to help remove the shoes, socks and pants, my mouth takes little bites of your flesh. On the return trip up, my tongue tastes the inner muscles of your thigh, before coming up to your boxers. Again I find myself nuzzling against your warm flesh, this time, however the cloth of your boxers cover the warmth, protecting your cock from my lips.

I stand up and step away. My hand holds yours and I lead you to the bed. I ask you to sit. You do. You then slide up to the head of the bed, noting the restraints I have placed there. You say nothing, the smirk on your lips the only evidence you give me, to let me know you’ve seen them. The stainless steel chain and cuffs glisten as the candlelight caresses their surface. I watch you settle back onto the bed. Your head and back to the headboard, your legs outstretched.

I grin and release the sash of my robe. My eyes watch yours and I see your breath catch. Shadows dance across my full bosom hidden behind the black corset. My legs are hidden within thigh-high stockings. The robe drops and I crawl toward you.

Slowly my fingers trail up your calf muscles, then your inner thighs, as I alternate the timid touches. My lips occasionally make a stop on my path of exploration to taste and suckle your warm skin. When I reach your cock, still hidden from me by the boxers, I whimper wanting to see the precious gift hidden from view. One hand slips up the leg hole and I find the hard sex that I am so tempted to enjoy. I stroke it firmly before releasing it and crawling my way back up you.

You feel the soft texture of my stockings and the smoothness of the corset as I work my way to your torso. Finally I lay completely over your lower half and sit up. My legs straddle you. I lower my lips to your neck and lick slowly, my hips grinding against yours as I lap at your skin. My mouth continues to tease your flesh, as my hands roam down your arms and then up your ribs. I trace each one, causing a slight tickle. I feel you jerk under me. I moan wanting a longer, deeper thrust from you.

I lift myself up slightly and pull a badge from my cleavage. I lick the back and once more press myself against you. My fingers push the badge against your moistened skin. My tongue slips over the edges, giving a perfect seal, with the exception of one edge that I leave free. I whisper in your ear, so low you barely hear me, “Perhaps, when the badge falls off, the restraints can serve as part of a reward.”

My mouth moves over to your lips and I kiss you softly, tasting the afternoon air from your tongue. I then slip off your lap and take your hand. You leave the bed and I whisper against your warm breath, “Congratulations Lonely Knight on returning to the Playgrounders and receiving a number. . . May you go out into Lit and steal the hearts of many.” :kiss:

I will catch you if you fall.

Last edited:
The Playgrounders’ room has been transformed for your ceremony. In the center of the stage is a bed; satin sheets lay over the king-sized mattress, the covers match both in both texture and color. All four bedposts are tall and slim, the cherry finish, rich and pleasing to the eye. Candles flicker around the room, but each one casts an array of shadows across the Playground as well as its furnishings.

You stand at the edge of the stage patiently waiting for my appearance. The sounds of my stilettos echoing through the room, give away my presence and you turn to see me walking up behind you. I smile. My eyes move over you and I let you see the hunger I have developed for you. My tongue snakes out and moistens my lips, before I swallow the desire that is burning inside. I close the distance between us and slip my fingers inside your shirt and tease your nipples before slowly trailing the tips back down and lifting the material from your torso.

My mouth places a kiss upon each tightened nub, before my tongue slides up to your neck. I nuzzle your warm skin as my fingers release your slacks. I wiggle them off of you, my silk robe caressing your burning flush. As I slip down to help remove the shoes, socks and pants, my mouth takes little bites of your flesh. On the return trip up, my tongue tastes the inner muscles of your thigh, before coming up to your boxers. Again I find myself nuzzling against your warm flesh, this time, however the cloth of your boxers cover the warmth, protecting your cock from my lips.

I stand up and step away. My hand holds yours and I lead you to the bed. I ask you to sit. You do. You then slide up to the head of the bed, noting the restraints I have placed there. You say nothing, the smirk on your lips the only evidence you give me, to let me know you’ve seen them. The stainless steel chain and cuffs glisten as the candlelight caresses their surface. I watch you settle back onto the bed. Your head and back to the headboard, your legs outstretched.

I grin and release the sash of my robe. My eyes watch yours and I see your breath catch. Shadows dance across my full bosom hidden behind the black corset. My legs are hidden within thigh-high stockings. The robe drops and I crawl toward you.

Slowly my fingers trail up your calf muscles, then your inner thighs, as I alternate the timid touches. My lips occasionally make a stop on my path of exploration to taste and suckle your warm skin. When I reach your cock, still hidden from me by the boxers, I whimper wanting to see the precious gift hidden from view. One hand slips up the leg hole and I find the hard sex that I am so tempted to enjoy. I stroke it firmly before releasing it and crawling my way back up you.

You feel the soft texture of my stockings and the smoothness of the corset as I work my way to your torso. Finally I lay completely over your lower half and sit up. My legs straddle you. I lower my lips to your neck and lick slowly, my hips grinding against yours as I lap at your skin. My mouth continues to tease your flesh, as my hands roam down your arms and then up your ribs. I trace each one, causing a slight tickle. I feel you jerk under me. I moan wanting a longer, deeper thrust from you.

I lift myself up slightly and pull a badge from my cleavage. I lick the back and once more press myself against you. My fingers push the badge against your moistened skin. My tongue slips over the edges, giving a perfect seal, with the exception of one edge that I leave free. I whisper in your ear, so low you barely hear me, “Perhaps, when the badge falls off, the restraints can serve as part of a reward.”

My mouth moves over to your lips and I kiss you softly, tasting the afternoon air from your tongue. I then slip off your lap and take your hand. You leave the bed and I whisper against your warm breath, “Congratulations Lonely Knight on returning to the Playgrounders and receiving a number. . . May you go out into Lit and steal the hearts of many.” :kiss:

I will catch you if you fall.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooollllly shit!

Thank you Lady Red. I shall cherish not only the PG Badge, but also this ceremony. You do indeed know how to make ones blood boil with passion.

:rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Lonely Knight said:
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooollllly shit!

Thank you Lady Red. I shall cherish not only the PG Badge, but also this ceremony. You do indeed know how to make ones blood boil with passion.

:rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:
:eek: I was honored. :kiss:

Thank ya both and yeah its going pretty well trying ot decide if I want to hang out here for a few or go out and watch some art get done

Trying to decide when I want to go watch people pour molten iron....

Oh and nicely done on getting knighted Lonely Knight

Red, awesome ceremony! Love your writing. Did I get one, too? If so, I totally missed it. I just found out I had a number yesterday. Would love to read it, if you know where it is.

Sounds hot, but cool. :) I like to watch blown glass become works of art. That is something I would love to learn how to do. I once lost an entire nights worth of sleep thinking of all the beautiful things I would create.

ima6uldv8 said:
Red, awesome ceremony! Love your writing. Did I get one, too? If so, I totally missed it. I just found out I had a number yesterday. Would love to read it, if you know where it is.

You get one when you ask for one.:kiss: It is up to you who gives them. The female presenters are myself and Wyld and the male presenters are Shreik and Mark, but I think there is some zone thing on the men, but I don't know if they still follow it or not. Mark does the one side of the ocean and Shreik the other or something like that, you'd have to ask them, but now that I think of it, Mark did mine so you can probably ask either one of them. Unless you want a female presenter and then you just ask me or Wyld. :) We don't give them out unless the litster is around, so you haven't had one yet. :rose:

And thank you for the compliment. :rose: :)

Sounds hot, but cool. :) I like to watch blown glass become works of art. That is something I would love to learn how to do. I once lost an entire nights worth of sleep thinking of all the beautiful things I would create.
Years ago my sister worked at the Tiffin Glass Factory, in Tiffin Ohio. While visiting her I went on a tour of the factory, just before quitting time. All of the master "blowers" were all working on one of a kind stuff that they each create at the end of the day. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back