Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
ima6uldv8 said:
Sounds like you really deserve it! Glad you can finally relax :)
Thanks you. When there is work to do, we work hard. When there is no work to do, we party hard. In either case, it is always hard. ;)

pleaz_me said:
How are you doing today Red.....headache any better?

A huge thanks to ya.....*note sig line* :D
I SEEEEEEEE. :) :kiss: :rose:

It is gone, but not gone. . . it surprises me, just a dull ache. :rolleyes: I hope you are doing well. :D

Last edited:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
There you are. . . Will you take your place on the stage for your badge. . . there is a swing for you. :) :D
A swing, eh? Now this should be fun!

I need everyone's attention for ima's badge ceremony. . . :kiss: :rose: :kiss: Take a seat. :rose: :nana:
Waits patiently.......maybe we should grab the lovely gentlemen to entertain us while we wait? :nana: :p

For Ima ~ :)

As the curtain is pulled from the Playgrounders’ stage the sunlight hits the new decor that has been placed there for ima6uldv8. I slip up on stage where our guest of honor is waiting. The bed from Knight’s ceremony is gone and in its place you sit, on a swing. Your legs move back and forth, the warm sunshine caressing your form. I step up behind you. The scent of flowers mingle in the air and an occasional sound of bees and birds can be heard playing from the speakers. “I’m in a hurry for Spring,” I whisper in your ear.

I move in next to you and together we move the swing. My hand rests on your thigh and slowly snakes up your leg. My fingertips pressing small circles against your skin. I turn toward you. My hand moving higher, my other hand sliding along the back of the swing. You watch me. You watch the others. I can feel your breath catching as you wait to see what will happen between us.

My hand is firm and strong as I press it against your inner-thigh muscle and slowly push it away, creating a place for me to rest one of my knees. I move over you. One leg on the side of yours the other wedged between your knees. I rest my ass on your leg, winking at you and warning you with a look that says, “Don’t let me fall!” You won’t I know this, but the warmth of your arm sliding around my back adds to my reassuring words of warning.

I slide my fingers over your shoulders and down your arms. You watch my breathing become more ragged, just as your is. You feel my nails skim down your sides and over your stomach as I glide them up your shirt and slowly begin to lift it from your torso. My fingers graze your breast, I cup them both, and squeeze gently, before removing your shirt completely. The material falls free and drops to the floor. The others moan as they see the special place you desire your badge to be. I too moan, never have I toyed with a nipple ring. “What fun,” I whisper against your ear.

My tongue traces the curve of your ear and I tug on the lobe. My fingers slide back to your breasts and once more you feel me knead the soft globes. I move my lips down your neck, my tongue tasting you as I make my way to the source of everyone’s desire. I nip gently, pulling on your skin, leaving little red marks, showing the path I’ve traveled. It glistens in the light as the sheen of wetness grows longer.

I slide back on your leg and slip to the floor. You watch as my mouth trails between your breasts. My fingers glide over the ring that is warm to the touch. My tongue flicks over it. I grin and gaze up at you. “I’m going to be here a minute or two. . . first nipple ring ceremony.”

You watch my tongue slide over the ring and see the tip push through the circle and hook on the bead. I tug gently, watch your breast sway slightly when I release the piercing. I chuckle and this time let my teeth pull on the precious toy. I continue to learn how gentle and how hard I can tug, your sounds are the only answer I need. I can smell the aroma of your arousal fill the room and for a special treat my finger slides up to see how wet a nipple ring can make a woman become. “Mmmm...,” I whisper.

My tongue leaves behind your special gift and I begin a series of long licks just above your nipple toy. The moisture sparkles in the sunlight. My fingers, however continue to trail slowly over your arousal, never entering because you didn’t give permission to, but my fingertips can feel the beads of desire.

I slip my hand free of your skirt and bring both hands up to your breast. I hold it, lifting it slightly so I can throughly lick and moisten the hot flesh. I smile up at you and pull a badge free from the pocket of my dress. I lick the back and press it just above the ring on your nipple. I lick the edges down and place a kiss on the center. Before I leave I give one last look at the ring and run my tongue over it.

I stand and take your hand, helping you rise. With a smile I raise your hand and offer my congratulations, “Welcome to the playgrounders and may you capture many with your jeweled breast.” :kiss:

As the curtain is pulled from the Playgrounders’ stage the sunlight hits the new decor that has been placed there for ima6uldv8. I slip up on stage where our guest of honor is waiting. The bed from Knight’s ceremony is gone and in its place you sit, on a swing. Your legs move back and forth, the warm sunshine caressing your form. I step up behind you. The scent of flowers mingle in the air and an occasional sound of bees and birds can be heard playing from the speakers. “I’m in a hurry for Spring,” I whisper in your ear.

I move in next to you and together we move the swing. My hand rests on your thigh and slowly snakes up your leg. My fingertips pressing small circles against your skin. I turn toward you. My hand moving higher, my other hand sliding along the back of the swing. You watch me. You watch the others. I can feel your breath catching as you wait to see what will happen between us.

My hand is firm and strong as I press it against your inner-thigh muscle and slowly push it away, creating a place for me to rest one of my knees. I move over you. One leg on the side of yours the other wedged between your knees. I rest my ass on your leg, winking at you and warning you with a look that says, “Don’t let me fall!” You won’t I know this, but the warmth of your arm sliding around my back adds to my reassuring words of warning.

I slide my fingers over your shoulders and down your arms. You watch my breathing become more ragged, just as your is. You feel my nails skim down your sides and over your stomach as I glide them up your shirt and slowly begin to lift it from your torso. My fingers graze your breast, I cup them both, and squeeze gently, before removing your shirt completely. The material falls free and drops to the floor. The others moan as they see the special place you desire your badge to be. I too moan, never have I toyed with a nipple ring. “What fun,” I whisper against your ear.

My tongue traces the curve of your ear and I tug on the lobe. My fingers slide back to your breasts and once more you feel me knead the soft globes. I move my lips down your neck, my tongue tasting you as I make my way to the source of everyone’s desire. I nip gently, pulling on your skin, leaving little red marks, showing the path I’ve traveled. It glistens in the light as the sheen of wetness grows longer.

I slide back on your leg and slip to the floor. You watch as my mouth trails between your breasts. My fingers glide over the ring that is warm to the touch. My tongue flicks over it. I grin and gaze up at you. “I’m going to be here a minute or two. . . first nipple ring ceremony.”

You watch my tongue slide over the ring and see the tip push through the circle and hook on the bead. I tug gently, watch your breast sway slightly when I release the piercing. I chuckle and this time let my teeth pull on the precious toy. I continue to learn how gentle and how hard I can tug, your sounds are the only answer I need. I can smell the aroma of your arousal fill the room and for a special treat my finger slides up to see how wet a nipple ring can make a woman become. “Mmmm...,” I whisper.

My tongue leaves behind your special gift and I begin a series of long licks just above your nipple toy. The moisture sparkles in the sunlight. My fingers, however continue to trail slowly over your arousal, never entering because you didn’t give permission to, but my fingertips can feel the beads of desire.

I slip my hand free of your skirt and bring both hands up to your breast. I hold it, lifting it slightly so I can throughly lick and moisten the hot flesh. I smile up at you and pull a badge free from the pocket of my dress. I lick the back and press it just above the ring on your nipple. I lick the edges down and place a kiss on the center. Before I leave I give one last look at the ring and run my tongue over it.

I stand and take your hand, helping you rise. With a smile I raise your hand and offer my congratulations, “Welcome to the playgrounders and may you capture many with your jeweled breast.” :kiss:
Totally awesome :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Outfornicatingstanding! Yet another piece of art.

Congratulations ima!

Someone call 911, its blazing hot in here!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back