Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackWolf65 said:
Yes! We need lots of people doing that. Who knows? It could turn into a whole movement in Lit!! Just think of the wonderful possibilities... :p :p
that would be cool

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Hello there. . .I'm still on a break. . .hmmm that was supposed to end at 2:00 :rolleyes:
lol Tis alright.....you can take an extended break. ;) I"ve had some interviews set up with some men that want to be the "other" for you. :D

Football stud. . .Your sig looks sad with that smilie. . . are you the one two busy to get your badge ceremony done?
yeah unfortunately

WyldBreeze said:
lol Tis alright.....you can take an extended break. ;) I"ve had some interviews set up with some men that want to be the "other" for you. :D
You did. . That's so nice of you. Do I get a list? :) You told them I'm a sassy sub right.;)

BTW... I wrote a story while on my break, which started at 12:30. lol. . .

The category is nonconsent/reluctance, so I know it won't appeal to all. Again. .. the contest, and the challenge. :eek:

football_stud said:
i am not doing anything now
Well. . .would you like a badge. I'm a presenter. :) If you'd like one from me.:) A lick'um or stick'um. . .not on the cock. :eek:, but anywhere else is fine with me. :devil:

Well. . .would you like a badge. I'm a presenter. :) If you'd like one from me.:) A lick'um or stick'um. . .not on the cock. :eek:, but anywhere else is fine with me. :devil:
alright i would love for you to be my presenter

WyldBreeze said:
Hello again, all......the apartment is clean and I'm a happy girl. I hope y'all are smiling and happy. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Good for you.... mine is about 1/2 way done... wrists are fucked (I have advanced Carpal) from doing the aquariums but the break in here will help...
did the sweeping, need to mop now... laundry is started...

football_stud said:
i would like a lick um and i was thinking maybe my inner thigh
:p You know. . . I was thinking you'd pick that so I've been writing while you've been deciding. If you would be so kind as to come up on stage. . I'll present you with your badge. :kiss:

:p You know. . . I was thinking you'd pick that so I've been writing while you've been deciding. If you would be so kind as to come up on stage. . I'll present you with your badge. :kiss:
i slowly walk on stage nervously looking at people that may be watching but happy i am finally getting my badge

football_stud said:
i slowly walk on stage nervously looking at people that may be watching but happy i am finally getting my badge

~~~~Sits by the stage to watch~~~

Whistles..... GO STUD !!!!!!!

For football_stud

I’ve seen you on the playground a lot and I have this feeling that sweet, simple and romantic aren’t your thing, so I slip into the playground wasting no time with pleasantries or pretty words of romance, but instead cross the distance that separates us and push you back to the wall.

My eyes look directly into yours, my brow lifts slightly and I run one hand over the growing bulge in your slacks. My mouth descends to your neck, biting and pulling at the soft flesh beneath my lips. I feel your cock jerk against my hand and I chuckle. I run my tongue up and down your skin, before stepping back and quickly removing the buttons of your shirt, while my fingers slide over your warm flesh.

You watch me slip further down, my knees eventually meeting the floor of the playgrounders’ room. My hands glide over your ass, and your hips, until I bring them up to your waist and proceed to work free the button of your slacks as well as the zipper. My teeth nip and pull at your skin, sucking on your stomach before you are allowed to feel the heat of my breath hover over your sex.

I look up at you, smirk and run my tongue behind your cock, my hand holding it firmly away. My hair runs over your shaft and blankets it in red curls. I then tease your balls with my hand as my mouth presses tiny kisses along your skin until I reach your upper right thigh and slowly begin to run my tongue back and forth, making sure that the firm grip on your cock is strong enough to not let it slip from my hand as I stroke it with skill.

When the place is moist enough, I look back and admire my handy work, then change my mind and move to your other thigh, again I move your cock twisting it within my firm grasp, teasing your balls as I press them to the side. I run my tongue from the top of your thigh, down a few inches and then back up until I reach midway.

You watch my tongue snake out and I lap at your warm flesh until the place is slick with saliva. I grin and pull a badge from my pocket and slip it over the moist patch on your thigh. I lean in and run my tongue over the edges, pressing them for a firm seal and then slip my hands free of your balls and cock, before gliding back up your body, letting your sex feel my soft breast press against you as I do.

I face you, run my tongue over your lips, before slipping it inside and kissing you deeply. I step back and smile, wink and take your hand. I turn to the room and present you to the playgrounders. . .. “You’re a full badge wearing playgrounder! Go out and steal the hearts of many.” :kiss:

just when I thought I was over that stroke you gave me...I read the above...whew...anyone got water? just pour it on me.

I’ve seen you on the playground a lot and I have this feeling that sweet, simple and romantic aren’t your thing, so I slip into the playground wasting no time with pleasantries or pretty words of romance, but instead cross the distance that separates us and push you back to the wall.

My eyes look directly into yours, my brow lifts slightly and I run one hand over the growing bulge in your slacks. My mouth descends to your neck, biting and pulling at the soft flesh beneath my lips. I feel your cock jerk against my hand and I chuckle. I run my tongue up and down your skin, before stepping back and quickly removing the buttons of your shirt, while my fingers slide over your warm flesh.

You watch me slip further down, my knees eventually meeting the floor of the playgrounders’ room. My hands glide over your ass, and your hips, until I bring them up to your waist and proceed to work free the button of your slacks as well as the zipper. My teeth nip and pull at your skin, sucking on your stomach before you are allowed to feel the heat of my breath hover over your sex.

I look up at you, smirk and run my tongue behind your cock, my hand holding it firmly away. My hair runs over your shaft and blankets it in red curls. I then tease your balls with my hand as my mouth presses tiny kisses along your skin until I reach your upper right thigh and slowly begin to run my tongue back and forth, making sure that the firm grip on your cock is strong enough to not let it slip from my hand as I stroke it with skill.

When the place is moist enough, I look back and admire my handy work, then change my mind and move to your other thigh, again I move your cock twisting it within my firm grasp, teasing your balls as I press them to the side. I run my tongue from the top of your thigh, down a few inches and then back up until I reach midway.

You watch my tongue snake out and I lap at your warm flesh until the place is slick with saliva. I grin and pull a badge from my pocket and slip it over the moist patch on your thigh. I lean in and run my tongue over the edges, pressing them for a firm seal and then slip my hands free of your balls and cock, before gliding back up your body, letting your sex feel my soft breast press against you as I do.

I face you, run my tongue over your lips, before slipping it inside and kissing you deeply. I step back and smile, wink and take your hand. I turn to the room and present you to the playgrounders. . .. “You’re a full badge wearing playgrounder! Go out and steal the hearts of many.” :kiss:
*stands and applauds, throwing :rose:es to Red and blowing :kiss:es to Stud* Excellent presentation, Red.....congratulations Stud. :D

omg that was amazing red thanks so much i will never forget it. i can barely stnad i am still so excited

WyldBreeze said:
*stands and applauds, throwing :rose:es to Red and blowing :kiss:es to Stud* Excellent presentation, Red.....congratulations Stud. :D
thanks wb i am proud to be a official badge holder now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back