Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erotica_Writings said:
yes he did write, he's such a lovable, sweet old fart ;)

LOL that he is, Lord I miss having him around more often, he always made my days bright ... not that they arn't bright now, just he and I talked most every day for like a year so when you stop its like loosing an important piece of your day.

Just a little BUMP

Ok Red my dear, its time to write somemore *giggles* does Bumping help you to remember? :rose:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Ok Red my dear, its time to write somemore *giggles* does Bumping help you to remember? :rose:
:p lol;)

I'll try and get something up. . . I don't forget, I get distracted;). I'm in Indianapolis tonight, but I'll play on this story before anything else when I get back if I don't do it later tonight. :kiss:

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,Post 14,Post 15,Post 16,Post 17,Post 18,Post 19,

Stephen awoke to the sound of a woman screaming. His first thought was of Desiree, but that was quickly replaced with the knowledge that Desiree was not near him. He shot out of bed and hurried to Helen’s room. The door was unlocked, the room empty when a second scream ripped through the Inn. He turned. As he reached for the door that Helen had been so curious about during the evening meal he noticed several others coming to the aid of the screaming woman. His eyes connected with those of his friend Marcus and he locked the image away for a moment as he tried to open the door. It was locked, but soon that was remedied when it splintered away from the hinges from Stephen’s pushing.

His eyes adjusted to the dark figure huddling on the floor. The Inn keeper arrived, his candle as well as another’s filled the room with some light as the group of curious onlookers tried to walk further into the room. Stephen hurried to Helen’s side and pulled her up. He led her to the bed and sat down, pulling her onto his lap. His eyes sought those of Marcus and soon Marcus was ushering people out of the room, with the exception of the Inn keeper. More candles were lit as they tried to calm Helen as well as the Inn keeper who was upset over the death of the maid.

Helen’s body shook with fear as Stephen tried to console her, she watched the Inn keeper and the stranger move the dead woman away and when the stranger returned she felt her guardian’s chest rise and fall in a heavy sigh. She continued to be comforted by him, until her breathing became more normal, but not fully. Occasionally she would take a deeper breath, allow it to escape and then shudder. In time she was calm enough for Stephen to release her and she sat on the bed alone as he went to embrace the man she later learned was Marcus.

Marcus had been shocked to see Stephen, all hopes of him having Desiree quickly vanished when no other woman appeared at the door to witness the screaming of the young girl. He studied the timid creature and wondered what connection she had with his friend. The two friends hugged and shook hands before Stephen turned back to Helen. He introduced the two and then led Helen and Stephen back to his room.

Once there Stephen brought Marcus up to date on his search for Desiree. “I followed her back here, but lost her at another village about a weeks ride if pushed, two if one travels leisurely. She had a child there, it died. I came across Helen on a Pirate ship I commissioned to get me home again.”

Marcus’ brow rose, “A Pirate, you were always the lucky one. I’m off to sea soon too, but I’ll not be playing Pirate.”

“No,” Stephen replied, “You’ll be in your room tossing stew and tack about the room as the ship rolls over the waves.” He chuckled hard at his friend’s face, the thought of the rolling waves of the ocean already turning Marcus an ashen gray.

Stephen continued, “I purchased Helen from the Pirate Captain and was bringing her to a couple that I knew would take a young girl in.” He winked at Helen, who by now had made the connection and knew that Marcus was to be her guardian. “She’s sixteen, so she’d be a good governess to Abby and Deak,” Stephen added, though he knew there was no need to “sell” his idea to Marcus.

“Aye, she’ll be welcomed. I’ll turn back and take her home with me, but first we’ll have her explain what she was doing in that other room. I take it a man is responsible?” Marcus asked, eyeing the young woman. Katherine would welcome a new addition. Abby and Deak were a handful and now with twin babes, Katherine could use the extra female help around the keep, especially when they returned to their homes. There were not as many females on Marcus’ lands as there were on Katherine’s father’s.

Both men looked at Helen and she swallowed her fear. She knew she was to stay in her room, as Stephen had ordered, but if she had no one would have known of the young woman, but also the young maid would not have been killed. Her lips trembled as she began her story.

“I knew something wasn’t right Stephen. I just couldn’t let it go. I wanted to. . .well. . . maybe I didn’t,” she admitted when Stephen raised a brow. “But there was struggling. I found a maid and convinced her to let me into the room.” Her eyes grew wide as the young girl told her story, embellishing little since so much of it seemed already unbelievable.

“She was just tied up. Her arms and legs. She tried to pretend she was sleeping. The maid and I cut her free and she quickly got dressed, but then he returned.” Helen shook as she recalled the remaining details, how the man threatened to take her with him. How she remembered the woman offering to do whatever the man wanted as long as Helen was allowed to live. Her jaw still ached and she knew it was bruised as she recalled the man lifting his hand to hit her.

“What did the man look like?” Marcus asked.

Stephen answered that question, having drank with the man moments before. “And the woman?” Marcus inquired a second time.

Helen sighed and described the woman as best she could. Her voice faltered slightly as both Marcus and Stephen’s faces paled. She stopped talking when Stephen yelled for the Inn Keeper and Marcus grabbed his friend’s arm. “It may not be her,” he told Stephen.

Stephen however, wasn’t listening. He had heard enough from Helen’s description that he knew the woman was indeed Desiree. The Inn keeper arrived and Stephen interrogated him on the appearance of both the woman and the man that had taken residence in the room down from them. The Inn keeper’s description matched Helen’s and was more detailed, for the Inn keeper was male and took more notice in the female body then Helen would have.

“Take Helen to her room. I’ve got to think,” Stephen told his friend. His voice was flat, yet full of emotion. They’d been so close. She had been just a few feet away from him. He knew where they were headed now. Bridgerton was taking her home, but why?

When he was alone he sank to the floor and felt his world shift as he realized soon he’d be withing reach of Desi and his heart would be whole again.

Within the hour the three were traveling in the dark back toward Katherine and her father’s keep. Thoughts of arriving before the dawn were washed out as a storm erupted and the group sought refuge in a farmer’s barn. When morning arrived it was with great disappointment that they had to back track and cross the river at a more shallow place.

~ ~ ~ ~

Michael found an abandoned home and pushed Desiree into it. He built up a fire and while the rains pelted down his fingers, mouth and teeth assaulted the woman who lay freely under his form. She’d agreed to give into his demands, and so the young woman lived.

“You could have grown to like this,” Michael said as he placed the head of his swollen sex against her opening. “If you would have gotten rid of your high and mighty breeding,” he said, before entering her.

He’d taken his time making her body ready for his. He’d watched her eyes glaze with unwanted passion and lust. Now as she fought nature’s basic instinct he added to her torment with his fingers that teased her clit. His mouth descended on her nipple and he suckled the rose bud.

Desiree fought with her mind, hating how her body seemed to crave the touch of a man. She wondered if it would react the same with any man, but she knew that was wrong. With Stephen it was different, with him, her body, heart, soul and mind screamed with fire. With Bridgerton, it was nothing but two bodies rutting, trying to mate in order for one to gain satisfaction. She clenched her eyes tight and held onto the loving memory of her and Stephen and all they’d shared.

As Micheal moved faster, his fingers now entering her along with his cock. He felt her pussy tighten around his shaft. He groaned as his seed sprang free and buried themselves deep into her soft womb. As he showered her sex with his come he whispered in her ear, “Perhaps the next bastard you carry will be mine.”
She shuddered over the thought and bit back the stinging retort that threatened to come from between her lips. When he climaxed, he pulled himself from her and stood up. “Clean me,” he told her.

Desiree’s eyes filled with disgust and she shook her head no. The pull on her hair was the only thing used to lift her from the ground and she was forced to look at his cock. Her mouth hovered over it and she glared up at him. “What makes you so sure I’ll not bite it off?” she hissed.

Micheal laughed, “I know you have a sister. I know what Horatio does to her. . .I’m sure you have others he would like to enjoy. Your father’s Mistress? Elizabeth correct. . .?”

Desiree’s hate was not masked as she opened her mouth and began to wash away the evidence of their mating. When he was clean and hard again, she was pushed to the floor and her ass was invaded by his swollen sex.

When morning arrived, her body was sore, but the bruises were few. They were only an hour perhaps two closer to the keep then Stephen and his group, both heading toward a destiny that no one was sure of.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Abby and Deak sat huddled together in a cart. The two ruffians had taken them through the woods, in an opposite direction of the village where they were supposed to meet the man that had hired them. They sent word to their employer, by the way of a passing group of gypsies and had ridden out the storm in a musty, damp cave. The morning had come with the arrival of Pierre Debune and the cart the two children were now resting in.

The two ruffians had both been slain quickly under the skills of Debune sword and he laughed at his good fortune of finally having the two heirs to his countries throne at his disposal. Now he would dispose of them as he saw fit. He traveled further away from the village and the keep where they’d felt sheltered and toward the shoreline, a perfect place for two wee ones to meet their doom.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Katherine had been up with the sun and had made her morning rounds quickly. Her thoughts on her sister keeping her consumed. She’d dreamed the most pleasant dreams, ones she’d not had in years. The connection to her sister was growing and she shared her thoughts with her father.

The man was growing weaker and Katherine knew that her words would give him encouragement. He still hated how she had been pulled into the life of Horatio and his ill deeds and since losing Desiree it was hard for him to focus on anything. His heart was growing more weak as the guilt of his past transgressions continued to put his family in danger.

When the cook arrived to tell Katherine and her father that the nanny had not come down to get the children’s breakfast, Katherine offered to go upstairs and rouse the children. The twins were resting quietly in the small beds that were in Katherine and Marcus’ rooms. She took the stairs easily, seeing no need to hurry.

Upon arrival she opened the door and felt a sense of dread sweep over her. The room was quiet, to quiet for the likes of Abby and Deak. Her eyes adjusted to the light spilling in from the window and she stepped further into the room. She saw the pool of blood on the carpet before her mind registered what she was seeing. The lifeless eyes were looking at an empty bed and Katherine’s mind went numb.

Seconds ticked by as the realization set in and she rushed down to find her father. He stood in the hall, the bodies of three guards lay at his feet. His eyes moved to Katherine and he opened his arms to her. “I’ve sent someone after Marcus,” he told her as he held her close.

©

____

Post 21

Last edited:

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,Post 14,Post 15,Post 16,Post 17,Post 18,Post 19,Post 20,

Abby watched for any chance that she and her brother would have to get away. The man eventually stopped to relieve himself Abby called out to him in a most dreadful pitiful wail.

“Ohhh,” her mouth formed a perfect circle as her arms wrapped around her stomach. “Ohhh. . .” she repeated the mournful noise.

“Shut up girl,” Pierre shouted, lifting his hand to cuff the young child. He didn’t though, only lowered his arm when she cried out how desperately she needed to relieve herself.

Pierre growled deep, but released the binds that had kept her ankle tethered to the inside of the carriage. “No tricks girl,” he hissed. His eyes went back to those of the younger child. “Or I’ll deal with your brother.”

Abby snarled, but headed toward the wood. She stopped at the edge and looked back. The clearing where the man had stopped was small, so it wouldn’t take great effort for her to run back to her brother and snatch him, but she would probably be seen. She looked down at herself and shivered. The nightdress she wore did nothing to keep her warm it only kept a few bushes from tearing at her skin as she took care of her needs and headed back to her brother.

“Sir. Would you like me to see if Deak needs to go?” she asked.

Pierre thought a moment and decided that it was probably a good idea and he released the young boy and warned the girl that if they did not return he would go back to their mother and hurt her. The threat almost kept Abby from running, but then she remembered how hard her father Marcus fought to find his Lady Katherine and she knew that right now he was probably fighting very hard for her and her brother. So when Pierre Dubune realized time had slipped along later then he’d thought, he knew the children were gone.

He did his best to track them, but came up empty. The only good thing he thought as he left the two young ones alone in the woods, was that they would meet a wild boar or other forest creature, and that meant in reality, his hands were clean of their deaths.

Abby and Deak ran for several minutes before their chest were heaving and gulps of air were being quickly consumed. It wasn’t until later when the both huddled together under a grouping of thick bushes that Abby thought of what to do next. The man had not found them, but she did not know if he followed or not. She wondered desperately what to do next. Her brother stayed quiet for the most part, only crying when he got hungry. In time Abby found the purple clover of the forest and the two shared the flowers until both agreed they would rather eat the horrible medicines mother gave them.

Katherine rested quietly with the twins when her father came to rouse her. He stared down on her features remembering the times she was young and into so much mischief, now she was a Mother, one that was just as beautiful as her own had been. He missed his wife, but he also had found another to take her place. Elizabeth. She was away visiting a sick aunt and so it was up to him to break the news of their newest guests to Katherine. She would be thrilled as was he, but once she looked upon her sister would the memories of Horatio return? He worried about her mind slipping back into the dark abyss that Horatio had left her in for so long.

“Katherine,” he called out to her, his frail hand once so strong shook her shoulder. He gripped her tightly when she jerked and called out for Abby and Deak. “Shhh. . .my dear. There is another development.”

Katherine sat up and brushed away her fallen strands of hair, the simple day dress was smoothed down and she glanced at her twins. A sigh escaped as she realized the other “development” was not her other children. She looked at her father and studied his features. “What?” she asked. He looked as if he’d aged, but at the same time looked hopeful.

“Your sister is home,” he whispered.

Katherine’s eyes grew wide and her fist met her lips as she bit down on her fingers, to stifle a gasp of relief. “Oh thank God. . .where. . .how is she? I must go to her,” she told him. Katherine stood up and rang for a maid. The woman entered, her eyes barely registering the guard that was placed at the rooms entrance.

Her eyes searched out those of her sister’s when she reached the upper landing above the stairs. She peered down and cried out as she rushed down the stairs and into her sister’s arms. The two siblings merged as one, each holding while the other cried out their sorrow and joy.

Desiree held onto her sister and tightened her grip. She breathed in the scent of her and pulled away her eyes looking for answers of Horatio’s treatment. “How did you escape him?” she asked.

“Marcus came, but it was after you left. Stephen too. Horatio was killed and Stephen has been searching for you. Who do we thank for bringing you back to us?” she asked her eyes looking at the handsome gentleman behind Desiree. Her gaze went back to her sister and she saw the fear rush over her. “Tell me everything,” she told Desiree, pulling her to the study, the man following close behind as was her father.

Desiree shuddered as she felt Bridgerton’s eyes on her back, she knew what she was supposed to do and say, but she felt her stomach pitch and give, not wanting to say the words that Michael had forced her to agree to.

“This is my husband. He says you have his niece and nephew and we are here to collect them,” Desiree whispered. Her eyes traveled to her father and then back to her sister. “I told him that you have no children, but he insists that you do.”

Katherine’s eyes shot to the man and she glared at him. “The only children here are mine,” she hissed.

Desiree stared at her and smiled softly. “You and Marcus?” she asked timidly.

The hard laugh filled the room. “I know you speak lies. Your father was ready to give the whelps to me as soon as he heard I was willing to leave my precious Desiree here with you, in exchange for the two simpleminded fools.”

Desiree shuddered when she felt Michael’s hand skim down her back. She closed her eyes and took several calming breaths. “Tell her love. Tell her how you have lived. . . she’ll give me the babes if it means your freedom,” Michael whispered in Desiree’s ear.

Katherine saw the fear in Desiree’s eyes. “Your husband holds great power over you, but not me. I’m not free to give him the children, nor would I if I could. They were taken from me last night.”

Michael cursed and threw his hand out, knocking a crystal vase from the table next to him. “Who has them?” he shouted, his face just inches from Katherine’s.

She looked to her father and saw him flinch, but do nothing to aid her. He was growing more useless to his people and it was apparent that he was growing more useless to his daughters as well. “I don’t know,” she told him. Her back stiffened and she glared back at him. “They were taken sometime in the night.”

She saw the upraised fist, before she felt the blow land across her cheek. Her shock was quickly replaced by outrage and she clawed back at the man. Desiree pulled on Bridgerton’s arm and it was then that the blur from the corner erupted. Micheal’s eyes grew wide in shock as blood poured freely from his back. It bubbled up and sprayed from his mouth, speckling both women with its crimson color.

The two sisters stared at their father and their mouths hung open. Michael turned toward Desiree and pulled her toward him. “Your babe lived,” he hissed, more blood spewing out, covering her ear, neck, and hair. He fell to his knees, pulling her along. His face soon becoming free of all signs of life. As shock rocked through Desiree. Her hands moved to his shoulders and she screamed at Michael to tell her where the child was. Her hands slapped at his chest and only when she felt her father grip her shoulders did she allow herself to grieve again. This time not for the loss of her child’s life, but for the realization that she had no clue where the babe was.

Katherine watched her father hold his daughter and she wondered what had finally pulled him back. Just moments ago she’d written him off as useless, but suddenly he was there again. Was it the abuse seen first hand? Was it opportunity to deal with the evil that had swarmed in on them? She had no answers, but only questions as she watched her sister become cocooned in her Sire’s embrace.

Desiree was taken up to her bedroom, it smelled of age and emptiness, Katherine followed behind her and with the aid of one of their most trusted maids she was washed and any wounds that needed salved were taken care of. Katherine then climbed into bed with her sister and pulled her close. The two women held onto each other as they shared their darkest demons.

©
Post 22

Last edited:
Happy HUMP Day!!

Thanks Red, nice twist you got going, I think you just might be the Queen of NEVER ending stories ...LOL Close one avenue and open up two more...

LOL they say that you should always leave them wanting MORE

*chuckle* :rose: :kiss:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Thanks Red, nice twist you got going, I think you just might be the Queen of NEVER ending stories ...LOL Close one avenue and open up two more...

LOL they say that you should always leave them wanting MORE

*chuckle* :rose: :kiss:

;)

Horatio took 48 posts. . .surely you didn't think this one would end in 20 or so. :kiss: :)

Glad you like the twists, they just kinda creep up on me. :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
;)

Horatio took 48 posts. . .surely you didn't think this one would end in 20 or so. :kiss: :)

Glad you like the twists, they just kinda creep up on me. :D
hey don't I know you from somwhere?

surferboy69 said:
I am well...exploring the PG..my first run through it, as it were..

How have you been?

I've been very well. Well it is like everywhere. . .it has its good places and its shady places, but 99.9 % of the time we are all friendly folk. :)

I've been very well. Well it is like everywhere. . .it has its good places and its shady places, but 99.9 % of the time we are all friendly folk. :)
so far so good! Everyone has been nice.....

surferboy69 said:
so far so good! Everyone has been nice.....
I'm very glad to hear that. :) Seems quiet right now, but the evenings pick up. Weekends are sometimes dead. . . seems people have a life, go figure. :rolleyes: What have you been up to?

Wow Red, I just finished reading through your stories, must say I can't wait to read more.

ces1581 said:
Wow Red, I just finished reading through your stories, must say I can't wait to read more.
Hello there ces ~ :) Nice to see you today on my little thread. I'm glad you took some time to read some. Like how many? and which ones? Lit or SRP's or these on this thread. . .:D See now you've perked my ego. :p :eek:

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,Post 14,Post 15,Post 16,Post 17,Post 18,Post 19,Post 20,Post 21,

Abby sat huddled beside her brother, both children cold and dirty, but both free from the man that had wished to end their lives. The morning was progressing and Abby at the young age of nine felt as if the weight of the world was on her young shoulders, so when the boy stumbled across them she was more then willing to allow him to take over. She held her brother’s hand as she followed the new stranger through the words.

Adam had been out hunting, his mother having sent him out before the sun had even started to shine. He’d managed to trap several small forest creatures, squirrels, rabbits and even one fox in his traps set up throughout the forest. When he stumbled upon the small footprints of what he soon learned were two children his first thought was that someone was out playing hide ‘n seek, so he chose not to disturb them. As he continued checking tracks for meals to hunt and bring to the table, he noticed the tracks of the small feet seemed to have no pattern at all. He decided to track the children and eventually had found the two small ones huddled against a grouping of trees and rocks.

Immediately he shared with them his water and introduced himself. He was quite proud of his find and when he walked into his mother’s home his chest of only sixteen years puffed out proud. His mother however was not as happy as her son was.

“Adam McCleary, what have you brought into this house?” she asked.

Adam sighed and set his kills on the table. “I found them in the woods, just pitiful creatures they were.”

Sarah McCleary eyed her son and rolled her eyes to the Heavens. “You’re always bringing something back with you aren’t you.” She looked at the two children, not recognizing them as locals and she wondered where there parents were. She asked the girl and Abby said nothing, she was unsure if by telling them where she belonged if it would help or hurt their cause.

Adam looked down and ruffled her hair. “She’s a quiet one mom, but this one never stops talking.” He glanced at the small boy, gauging his age to be that of five or six and the young girls at eight or nine. “He’s talked up a storm. Something about bad men and his mom. I don’t get it all. Thought maybe if they know we aren’t gonna hurt them the girl will speak.”

Sarah sighed and spoke to her son. “Well take the critters to the back and skin them, I’ll wash up your finds and then put some stew in their bellies.”

Abby watched the young man leave and kept his name locked inside. Her eyes followed him as much as they could when he crossed the window of the small hut. She turned back and faced the woman. Abby and Deak cooperated very well with the woman and when Adam returned the four of them sat down for a meal.

In time Abby relaxed and let her eyes focus on the boy that was obviously much older then her. She gazed upon him with admiration, thankful that he’d found them in the woods and had taken care of them. She sat quietly with her brother until the woman, now known to her as Sarah, began to speak.

“Where are you parents?” Sarah asked.

Deak grinned, gravy dripping from his chin to land on the clean shirt he’d been given. “Pa is looking for the bad ‘un. Abby said so.” His face scrunched up after he felt his sister kick his shin from under the table. “Ow.”

“Abby, that’s a nice name,” Adam said. He smiled at the young girl, who was freshly scrubbed and smelled much better then she had when he found her. He watched her blush and he wanted to make her smile, so he added another compliment to the first and was rewarded with a big grin from the young cherub face.

“The men came in and I saw Nanna dead. Then they gave us to the other man. . .but the other man killed the two men and then took us in his wagon,” Abby blurted out. She wasn’t sure why. It was the boy Adam. She was sure he was magical. She looked at him and she felt all sick inside. She wanted to make him happy and telling him the truth just seemed natural.

Sarah chuckled as she saw the little girl’s eyes light up as Adam paid attention to her. “What are you ma and pa’s name?” she asked, hoping she would get the same smile from the young girl. When she was rewarded with a simple, “ma” and “pa” from Deak she laughed. Abby however told her Katherine and Marcus, though the young child’s eyes never left those of her hero.

Adam didn’t know any Katherine’s or Marcus’, so he sat back and waited to see if his mother new of anyone by that name.

Sarah knew of the Lady Katherine that had married a Lord from far away, but she was not aware that the woman was in the area, so she did not make the connection. Instead she sighed, saddened that the names meant nothing else to her. “You can stay here, while Adam goes out tomorrow and makes some inquires. I’m sure your mother and father are missin’ you.”

Abby barely heard anything, but the fact she would be stayin’ with Adam, her new friend and his mother. Her little heart beat faster as she saw herself with her new friend. She sighed as her crush started to become further rooted.

Adam saw it too and chuckled to himself. He was being idolized and was enjoying it immensely, but thought nothing of it, knowing it was just a young girl’s worship over being saved.

Marcus, Stephen, and Helen made their way back to Katherine and her father. Marcus was both excited at being able to see his wife again, but also disturbed by the fact that Stephen and he had been so close to Desiree that it was like a miracle had been pushed into their hands and then pulled away. He watched his friend’s look of utter disbelief as Helen had described Desiree and Stephen had absorbed the shock that rocked him to the core. Now he had to go home, tell his wife how close they had been to her sister. . . and yet so far.

When they entered the courtyard, the two men noticed the haphazard actions that were taking place. A body was being loaded into a cart and Stephen hurried toward it, followed by Marcus and then Helen. “Oh my Lord,” Helen cried out as she took in the lifeless features of the man that had hit her the night before. “It is him. . .that man that,” her words died as she saw Stephen turn and rush toward the keep.

Marcus took Helen by the arm and pulled her along with him, to lost in his own hope to notice he was dragging her along. He listened to the echo of his long time friend and companion yell Desiree’s name as he moved throughout the different rooms of the castle.

“She’s up here,” a voice called from the upper landing. Marcus, looked up as did Helen. Stephen emerged from the study and gazed up at Katherine.

He bounded up the stairs two, sometimes three at a time until he reached Kat’s side. “Where?” he asked. He gripped her arms and pulled her close to him. “Where is she?” he demanded. Need, worry, pain, but mainly relief and love reflected in his eyes.

Katherine winced at his grip and Stephen relaxed his hold. “Forgive me,” he muttered. “I’m sorry. . .Is she okay?” he pleaded with her, concern apparent in his eyes.

“She’s resting,” Katherine whispered. She looked back to the room she’d just left and smiled softly as the door slowly opened. Her eyes went to those of her sister and then back to Stephen’s. She whimpered at the love she saw reflected in both sets of eyes and when Stephen released her she brought her hand up to her mouth to stifle the cry of joy she felt at seeing the two reunited.

Marcus watched with a feeling of peace as Desiree emerged from the room. He knew what Stephen was feeling. He too had been there. He had been in a place that seemed unreal, as if he touched her she would disappear. He watched his wife turn to face him, tears of joy cascading down her face and she moved down the stairs to be with him. She reached his side and was pulled into his arms, where he squeezed her tight. Marcus too wept tears of happiness that his family was once again whole and complete.

Helen blushed at all the emotions that were spinning around and her face grew more wide when she watched her guardian disappear behind the door that the beautiful woman had emerged from. She turned to the other couple and coughed when she started to witness their kiss.

Katherine pulled away and tilted her head. “Hello,” she whispered, keeping herself tucked into Marcus’ embrace.

Marcus groaned. “I apologize. This is Helen, she is to be a governess for the children. I thoug. . .” Marcus’ words were cut off by Katherine’s cry of sorrow.

He stopped and looked down at her. “What?” he asked. He was now suddenly confused by the change in emotion that his wife was overcome with. With gentle hands he pulled away and studied her. “Katherine what has happened?” It was then that it hit him. His children always came and ran to him when he returned. Stephen had made enough noise to wake the dead and yet Abby and Deak were not down grabbing his legs and begging for gifts. “Where are they?” he demanded.

Katherine wilted against him and as she tried to tell him what had happened, her father appeared and had one of the maids lead the two women away, while he explained the mornings events to Marcus.

©

Post 23

Last edited:
HI Red

LOL you know I havent been here in like ages ...LOL I get this notice that there is a new post here so I run off and make the time to catch up on my favorite story ..wonderful Red Just wonderful.

Thanks for sharing :kiss: :rose:

GoddessOfSouls said:
LOL you know I havent been here in like ages ...LOL I get this notice that there is a new post here so I run off and make the time to catch up on my favorite story ..wonderful Red Just wonderful.

Thanks for sharing :kiss: :rose:
You're welcome. :) I'm enjoying the story too. :) :kiss: :rose:

Hello there ces ~ :) Nice to see you today on my little thread. I'm glad you took some time to read some. Like how many? and which ones? Lit or SRP's or these on this thread. . .:D See now you've perked my ego. :p :eek:

Hi Red, I just had been reading this thread, which I have enjoyed, but now will have to find time to read your others. Keep up the good work.

ces1581 said:
Hi Red, I just had been reading this thread, which I have enjoyed, but now will have to find time to read your others. Keep up the good work.

Thank you. :) You have a great day. I appreciate you stopping in. :)

Post 1,Post 2,Post 3,Post 4,Post 5,Post 6,Post 7,Post 8,Post 9,Post 10,Post 11,Post 12,Post 13,Post 14,Post 15,Post 16,Post 17,Post 18,Post 19,Post 20,Post 21,Post 22,

Desiree’s eyes gazed at the man before her. Her fingers reached out to touch his lips, chin, eyes, nose. She traced his cheek bones and stepped closer to him. His breath caressed her palm as his fingers wrapped around her wrist and brought it back to his mouth. She gasped in disbelief as he pressed his lips against her palm and closed his eyes, taking in her scent, touch, and reality that they were finally together.

The world no longer existed as Stephen moved his free hand into her hair and removed the small lace cap she’d worn to bed. He undid the pins and lifted the delicate lace from the top of her beautiful locks. His fingers pushed through the long tendrils as his thoughts suddenly reached his lips and he whispered, “I love you.”

The words broke the barrier that had blocked their emotions and in one moment they were no longer separated by air, for they had simply melted into one another. Stephen’s mouth captured the cry that erupted from Desiree’s lips and as his tongue merged with hers, they both tasted the saltiness of their tears.

Stephen moved his fingers from her hair down her spine and back up. He never left her mouth as his other hand slipped around her waist and pulled her tighter against him. His felt the curve of the hip he had once held against him. He breathed in the fragrance of the woman he loved and his mouth eventually left hers so he could look into her face. “Are you. . .”

Desiree pressed her fingers to his lips. “I’m okay. . .I love you.” Her hand slide along his cheek and up to the back of his head. She pulled him back to her lips. “I’m home, that is all that matters,” she whispered against him.

“For now,” he told her. He would find out more later, but she was right. All that mattered at this moment was she was in his arm and she was alive. He kissed her jaw, nipping gently until he reached her ear. “Tell me to stop whenever you wish. I will stop.”

Desiree kissed his neck and whispered back, “Never stop.” Her fingers slipped to his shirt and she worked free the ties at the top, exposing warm flesh and a small sampling of curls. Her nails played with them and she smiled at his groan of pleasure. She stepped back and let her head fall back just enough for him to free the ties at her neck, her gown opened for his view. Desiree trembled when his fingers skimmed over the collar and down to the welcoming cleavage that he’d dreamed of for so long.

“Simply beautiful,” he told her. His fingers glided over her nipples, they perked and he knew that her body remembered his caress.

Desiree did remember and it was with nimble fingers that she began to lift his shirt out of his breeches. She tugged and sighed at the frustration of his clothing and he chuckled as her face grew angry. “You always were in such a hurry,” he laughed.

She looked up at him and smiled wide. “You were always so damn slow.” She giggled and then stopped suddenly. “It has been so long since I giggled.”

“It has been to long since I heard it,” he told her. His face grew calmer, almost eerily calm as he lifted her gown from her body and gazed at the perfection that was his Desiree. His eyes feasted on her. He saw past the scars and viewed the woman whose body had changed. Her breasts were fuller, though her frame thinner. He knew she had bore a child and so when he cupped the porcelain globes he felt the difference in them. He was in awe over how he could still remember the way she was in his arms and he now marveled over how it seemed the same, yet was so different too.

Desiree blushed and made a move to hide her figure. She bore the marks of abuse that her captors had placed on her, yet when Stephen refused her attempts to cover herself, she allowed her arms to fall to her side. She stepped back, giving him room to move. Her fingers moved over his chest, then his shoulders as he dropped to his knees and pressed a kiss to her stomach. “There will be more someday,” he told her, confirming that he knew of the child she’d carried.

She stifled a gasp and held back the words of Bridgerton, not wanting the nightmare to enter into her new beginning. “In time,” she told him. Her fingers trailed over his brows as he dipped his head to her stomach again, licking the hot flesh.

He put both his hands on her hips and eased her pantaloons down. He watched her step free of the soft linen and when she kicked it away he bent down, kissed her feet and then worked his way up her left leg.

Desiree shook with pleasure as she watched her soul-mate slowly glide his way up her calf, over her knee and then bite tenderly at her thigh. “Stephen,” she muttered. Her knees threatened to give way. He knew this and he chuckled softly as he slipped his tongue over her exposed sex, ever so lightly until he reached her right leg, where he trailed the same erotic touches down her thigh, knee, and calf muscle.

Her fingers curled into fists and she tried to breath, but was unable to remain calm and serene. “Damn you,” she growled low and glared hotly at him.

Stephen smiled up at her and stood up, before lifting her and carrying her to the bed that rested in the center of the room. He lay her down and stepped back. He slipped his boots off, his socks and then his breeches. He stood before her. His sex swollen and wanting nothing more then to be buried deep with in her.

“What do you want?” he asked her. He knew what she liked. He knew that now that she was with him, he would not ever lose her again. There would be time for other things later, right now he was willing to give her whatever she wanted.

“You. My love. I just want you,” she told him. Her hands reached out to him and she smiled softly as he climbed onto the bed and crawled toward her. He licked the bottom of her slit and up to the tip, before making his way fully up her body.

Desiree gasped her fingers curled into the blankets and she wiggled beneath him. She watched him move his lips over her stomach, felt his hands graze her ribs. She saw his tongue slide over her right nipple. His teeth bit the tiny rosebud and then he pulled it into his mouth. “Stephen. . .I have missed you.”

Stephen released her breast and covered her completely when he went up to taste her lips. “I have missed you.”

He pushed his tongue into her mouth, dueled with hers as he pressed down against her. He felt his cock jerk against her sex and it felt like the past months had melted away. He was where he belonged and no longer was she so far away from him.

Desiree’s fingers skimmed up his back and down again. Her head angled to the left, then right as she drank what she knew would never be enough of him. “Are you ready, my love?” he asked her.

Her lips trembled as the whispered “Yes” fell from them.

©

Post 24

Last edited:
Passing of the Crown

The following is a story I wrote for Literotica. The story was meant for the NON-consent/Reluctance category. I'm not upset the story got rejected it is the reasoning... they give. . . .:

Dear Writer,

Thank you for your submission to Literotica. We appreciate the time and effort you've taken to write a story and submit it to our site. However, we've found that we cannot post your submission in its current form. The checklist below may help you in re-examining your manuscript.

* Is there excessive degradation, violence, snuff, or abuse of characters in your submission? If it is submitted as a Horror story, is it more snuff than actual horror?

What is nonconsent if it is NOT those thing mentioned above. . .so if you don't want to read this story... don't. IT is a story of rape, betrayal, and eventually justice.

Is this supposed to get someone off.... it doesn't matter to me or not. I wrote a story and I think it was well written. That is why I write. I write to write a good story and if people get aroused by them that is thier business.

Passing of the Crown = nonconsent. . .
RedHairedandFriendly

The Passing of the Crown
RedHairedandFriendly©

She looked at the judges and watched as they studied each young woman. Her eyes flashed with jealousy and anger when she watched the pretty brunette receive high marks, higher than her daughter’s. Karen’s gaze moved to the two men that sat at the end of the judges’ table. In time they eventually felt her gaze and they just looked back at her, not reading the venom in her forceful look.

Her attention was brought back to the stage when the announcer gave his speech about how all the women on the stage were beautiful, but sadly only three could advance to the semi-finalist round and only one of them would be given the title Miss Teen of Kalhoosa County. Karen was determined it would be her daughter Kristi. She had not groomed the perky blonde for the last 18 years, just so she could watch her come in second or third place.

The evening’s activities came to a close and Karen stood up. She knew tomorrow would be the deciding factor. The three day event was over Sunday morning and she would be sure that her daughter wore the crown no matter what she had to do in order to guarantee it.

Kristi smiled down at the crowd and gazed with stars in her eyes at her mom. The stars disappeared when she saw her mom frown and she lowered her gaze and waited to be dismissed. She knew her scores were low, but she’d done her best in every contest. The title of Miss Teen of Kalhoosa County wasn’t an easy one to get. You had your typical swimsuit contest, talent show, and interview, but there were other things too. They had to demonstrate their First Aid skills, driving talents, and put in community service time. It wasn’t your typical stand there and look pretty beauty competition.

When they got the okay to leave, she headed back to the small trailer that had been assigned to her and another contestant. The trailer was empty and when Kristi stepped in, it wasn’t long before her mom stepped in too.

“Damn it Kristi ” her mother shouted.

Kristi jumped and turned around. “What? My scores aren’t that low mom. I’m in third, it won’t take much for me to take second.”

“Second Second We don’t want second ” she shouted at her daughter.

Kristi sighed, “Mom. . .I’m okay with second. I’m happy with third.” Kristi knew it was the wrong way to think, or at least voicing it to her mother was wrong. She cringed when her mother glared back at her and cursed.

“Well first is what we came here for, damn it ” Karen shouted. She looked over at her daughter. She just didn’t understand. If she won this, she got a scholarship and then she went on to the State Pageant. . .win that and she went National. She would get endorsements and all their financial trouble would be gone. “You will come in first, Kristi.”
“Mom. . .I’ll come in whatever place they put me in,” Kristi told her. She slipped her swimsuit off and walked away. Her mom followed her and continued talking as Kristi got dressed.

“I’ll find a way to make sure you win Kristi,” her mother told her.

Kristi sighed, “What are you gonna do mom, fuck them? You can’t buy the judges off, we don’t have the money.” She laughed at her joke and then turned around when Karen didn’t say anything. “Mom ” she yelled. “You can not sleep with the judges. That’s like.... ewwww... they are so... old.”

Her mom raised a brow and looked at her daughter. “They are my age or a bit older thank you very much. There are two judges that I’m worried about. I think I may have to work on them, so their scores swing your way. I’ll do what I have to do to make sure you win.”

Kristi’s jaw dropped. “Mom that’s so wrong. I won’t be apart of it. You fuck them mom and I’ll drop out ”

Karen glared hotly at her daughter. “You will not. I haven’t gotten this far just so you can drop out when you learn about how it really works.”

“What do you mean?” Kristi asked.

“I mean you haven’t gotten this far, just by being pretty. I’ve worked hard to get you here, on the sheets, in between them and under them. One way or another you will wear that crown.” Karen turned around and walked out, shouting, “Get home by 6:00 and be in bed by 8:00 ”

Kristi jumped when the door was slammed shut and she sat down on the edge of the small cot that had been brought into the trailer. She studied the wall for several moments before shaking herself mentally and resuming the motions of getting dressed. When she was done she slipped out of the trailer and looked to the left. Her eyes grew wide when she saw her mom talking to two of the judges and her jaw dropped when she saw them all get into a white sedan.

When Kristi got home she immediately pulled out her journal and headed to the bathroom, to soak in a hot tub of bubbles.

Karen slipped her key into the front door, the hour now after 10:00. The two judges followed in behind her and she glared at them when they both spoke up. “Quiet,” she hissed. “You wake her up now and its all over.” Karen closed the door and locked it. She smelled like a whore and felt like one, but she still hadn’t fulfilled the agreement to get her daughter a guaranteed crown on her blonde locks.

“This is it then right?” she asked the two men.

Jack Turner raised a brow. He’d fucked the woman several times over the last few hours and there was only one thing left to do. . .well several things really, but he was grouping all the events as one big thing. “That’s the deal. Kristi will have her crown and no one will be the wiser.”

Michael Alan agreed. His cock was already growing hard again. The two men had enjoyed Karen and her skills, but now the agreement was to be finalized and that final step was peacefully sleeping upstairs. “Lead the way,” he told her.

Karen raised her head several inches and took the steps to the upstairs landing, turned to the right and then slowly opened her daughter’s bedroom door. “Kristi. Mommy’s home baby,” she slipped in followed by Jack and Michael.

The two men started removing their shoes, socks, sweats and briefs while Karen moved toward Kristi’s bed. She sat down and took a deep breath. She touched her daughter’s arm and shook her gently. “Kristi.”

Kristi heard her mom and stretched. Her legs pulled her comforter away from her and her blue pajama top peeked out, the front twisted slightly, pulling over her pert breasts. Her belly button peeked out above the waist bad of her pants and she slowly opened her eyes. “Mmm.. Yeah?” she muttered, her voice thick with sleep. “What?” she asked, then closed her eyes again trying to return to her peaceful slumber.

“The judges baby. . . remember. I was going to talk to them,” Karen whispered, again shaking her daughter awake.

“Hmm? Oh yeah. . . the judges. You mean you were going to fuck them mom. Be honest,” Kristi said and then rolled away toward the wall.

The two men just listened and waited. They knew how bad Karen wanted her daughter to win. After all she had spent several hours drinking cum and getting fucked nine ways to Sunday, hadn’t she?

“Kristi ” her mom shouted. “Wake up NOW ” Karen pulled the blankets from her daughter’s body and Kristi shot up.

“What the fuck mom?” she growled out at her and then her face paled, her eyes grew wide and she stared at the two naked men in her bedroom. Their cocks were hard and both were stroking their stiff tools. Fear shot through her and she looked at her mother. “No, mom. . .no fuckin’ way.”

Karen just looked at her daughter and pushed her hair back from her eyes. “Kristi, its this way or you don’t win.” Karen eyed Jack and nodded her head. “Jack and Michael agreed to give you the crown as long as they get us both. I’ve fulfilled my part, now its your turn.”

“Fuck you mom ” Kristi shouted and tried to scurry from her bed. Her mother though grabbed her wrist and twisted it back.
“Listen to me Kristi. I didn’t get you all prissy and beautiful so you could fuck this up. You’ll lay there and let them fuck you and you’ll be the Beauty Queen I always knew you could be. Do you understand me?”

Kristi’s body shook with rage and fear as she stared at her mother. “Fuck you mom. I’m not doing it. I’m not playing your whore.” She hissed and reached up to strike her mother. The contact never reached when she felt a hard grip on her wrist and she looked into a pair of dark brown eyes.

Jack had stepped in, his cock jerking from the display of Kristi’s body that was wiggling all over the bed as she struggled with her mother. Michael was at his side in a heart beat and was already reaching for the young girl’s ankles. He grabbed them both and brought them to the edge of the bed.

Kristi screamed and twisted her body, but was unable to free her legs. Karen let go her daughter’s wrists and moved away, letting Jack take over for the time being. Her body shook in rage over how this was all taking place, but the thought of all those wasted years were just to much for her. Karen left the room for a moment and headed to her bedroom. She pulled a bottle of pills from the top drawer of her dresser and grabbed a glass of water from the bathroom.

Jack watched the blonde’s chest rise and fall, his cock growing harder as he continued to hold her down. “God baby, you’re as hot in pajamas as you were in that pink bathing suit you were wearing today. Tell me Kristi. . . will we be your first? Huh?” Jack leaned in and whispered, “Will you bleed for us baby girl?” he asked.

Both men turned around and watched Karen return. Kristi’s eye grew wide as she saw her mother approaching. “Please mom. . .I don’t want to do this. Please, don’t let them. I can win the pageant without doing this. I can really.”

“I know baby, but this is just insurance,” Karen whispered. She slipped onto the bed and straddled her daughter. The bucking was hard, but eventually Jack had Kristi held down and Karen was shoving sleeping pills down her throat. “You’ll be okay baby. I’ll be here the whole time. Just some fucking and their gone.”

Kristi sputtered and choked, but the two pills her mother forced down her throat eventually reached her stomach and she knew she was done for. The pills were prescription ones Kristi’s mother used for Kristi’s dad before he passed away. They were used whenever the cancer kept him awake and she knew how powerful they were.

Karen jumped off her daughter and went to the picture window. She looked at the two naked men and watched as Kristi continued to fight. Michael reached up and pulled the woman’s pajama bottoms and panties off. Kristi screamed and Karen turned away to look out the window. Her eyes focused on the swing set her daughter had used when she was a child and it was those thoughts that she focused on as the sounds behind her faded away.

Michael grinned at Jack and Jack grinned back. Jack then reached out and with one quick move ripped open Kristi’s pajama shirt. The buttons flew everywhere and the sides fell away. Jack feasted on the perfect globes and barely caught the fist that was coming up to hit him. He would have slapped Kristi, but he knew that would mar her figure and Karen would have shot him for bruising her daughter. “Hold her down for me,” he growled at Michael. Michael nodded and Jack straddled the pretty blonde beauty queen.

He took her wrists in one hand and forced them over her head. “It will be over soon pretty girl.”

Jack lined his cock up with her pussy and entered her quickly. The young dry cunt was tight and welcoming to Jack’s dick. His pre cum had been slipping and sliding over his swollen head and now the heat of the young girl’s blood swam over his cock, easing the movements of his fucking.

Kristi screamed and shouted for her mother to stop them, but her words fell on empty ears. She twisted her body, bucked up and down trying to force the man off her, but she couldn’t. The drugs seemed to work faster, the medicine moving through her bloodstream quickly. She felt her body become heavy as the tears fell down her cheeks.

“See baby. I told you it would be over soon. No more pain. Now we can have fun,” Jack told her

Kristi closed her eyes and welcomed the heaviness that was consuming her. As she lay there she felt the man’s cock pushing deeper inside her. She felt him pull back and slide in again. He did this several times and her body began to respond. A moan escaped her and she felt her hips rise up to meet his thrusts. Her fingers curled into the blankets and when she felt the bed shift, her ankles no longer being held in a vise like grip, she sighed in relief.

Michael’s cock ached and the pressure building inside his balls only increased when Jack tore into the virgin pussy. He left the foot of the bed and walked over to the headboard. His fingers pushed into Kristi’s hair and he lifted her up. “Come on sweet thing, no falling asleep yet,” he groaned.

Kristi looked up at him, her eyes glazed with drug induced sleepiness. “Hmm?” she mumbled.

“Open your mouth lovely,” Michael moaned.

Kristi did as she was told. Her mouth opened and Michael slid his cock into her opening. “Oh fuck,” he hissed. He began to pump in and out of her mouth. Kristi’s tongue moved back and forth, not knowing what she was doing, her drugged state allowing her body to move by instinct. Her tongue licked at the rod that was moving in her mouth as her pussy clenched and relaxed around the thick shaft that was gliding inside her cunt. She moaned from the pleasure her sex was feeling and that moan vibrated around Michael’s swollen dick.

It wasn’t long before the two men were fucking the young beauty with lust and vigorously forcing her orifices to accept their seeds. Karen heard the men grunt and her eyes shot up, she saw the reflection of Jack’s release and she hissed. She jumped up and shouted at him. “God damn it. I said you can’t come in her. Fuckin’ ass. She’ll get pregnant.”
Jack rolled his eyes. “I’m sterile Karen shut up and go get a shower; you smell like a whore.”

Karen stared at the two men and her weakened daughter. “Just get finished and then get out,” she said. The deal was the two men came and then they were to leave. Karen looked at them both and her come-covered daughter and left the room. She headed to her own room and got into the shower, fully expecting the two judges to leave.

They didn’t.

Michael watched the young girl’s eyes close and he knew the drugs had claimed her. The two men smirked and both pulled their limp cocks away from her and looked down on her sleeping figure.

Jack and Michael had been friends for years and had found out that their taste in women were very similar. They both took turns with each others dates, if the women were willing and they volunteered to judge the County Beauty Contest every year. It wasn’t long before they learned, that mom’s and contestants were very eager to make sure their daughter or they wore the crown.

Jack went to Kristi’s bathroom and turned on the shower. Michael lifted the girl up and carried her to the steaming liquid. It wasn’t long before the young girl was awake again, but very groggy. Kristi shook her head from under the waves of liquid heat that flowed down her skin. Her eyes grew wide as she looked at the man who held her upright in her shower. Memories flooded her and she started to scream.

Michael growled low, “Don’t bother screaming. This is going to happen. Your mom knows it. You know it. Just accept it. You’ll have your pretty crown and you’ll never see us again. Jack there can’t get you pregnant, so he’s the only one takin’ your cunt. That leaves me the other places to play, so shut up, get cleaned up and be out here in ten minutes.”

He stepped out of the shower and dried off. Jack was already washing away the virgin blood from his cock using a washcloth and water from the sink. The two men dried off and went back to Kristi’s bed.

Kristi shivered in disgust under the water. She stood still, rage building inside her. She eventually washed away Jack’s seeds and when she left the shower she brushed her teeth for several minutes. When she stepped out of the bathroom she faced her two rapists with eyes full of hate. Her body was sore from Jack’s invasion and her jaw ached from having been forced to accept something foreign.

Jack stepped forward and was the first to receive the blonde vixen’s stinging slap. He reached out and grabbed her hair as his face flew to the left. The mark she left was red, but he had been hit before and it barely affected him. He twisted her wrist and the pain brought her to her knees.

Kristi cried out, but Michael quickly stepped in and growled against her ear. “Shut up, bitch. Mom’s in her bedroom and she isn’t going to help you.” Michael looked at Jack. “Keep her there, she looks good on her knees. Michael dropped to his knees and moved closer to Kristi’s ass. He pulled away the towel she’d wrapped around her body and ran his fingers up and down her ass cheeks. “Nice.”

Jack watched and he stared down at the pink lips that were pulled back in rage. “Bite me whore and you’ll never look beautiful again.” He pushed his cock to her lips and she opened them wide. He grinned and slammed his dick into her mouth. “Oh fuck,” he growled. Her teeth scrapped along the sides of his shaft and he began to pump into her.

Kristi wanted to gag. She was to scared not to do as she was told. She had no clue how long these men would use her, or what they would do to her, but as they violated her body she plotted and planned her revenge. Her pussy was invaded and she instinctively clutched the fingers that were screwing her cunt. Moisture escaped and she whimpered when she felt the slippery fingers move up to her ass and lube the tight whole.

Jack groaned when Kristi stopped sucking and begged for Michael to not do what she feared he was planning. Michael chuckled and spread her ass cheeks open. His dick, swollen and covered in pre cum pressed against her opening. Her scream died on her throat as Jack pulled her hair and thrust his cock back into her mouth.

Michael plunged into her ass, grinding his body against hers and began fucking her hard and fast. Kristi’s tears fell and her pulse raced as the two men used her. She found a place to hide in her mind and when they came on her and in her, she shook with disgust.

“You’re one hot fuck,” Jack hissed as he pulled her up by her hair and pushed her to the bed. He grinned down on freshly fucked body and felt his cock jerk slightly. “Damn, I wish I could fuck you all night, but I have to get home to my wife.”

Michael chuckled and agreed with Jack that it was time to leave. “Enjoy your crown little one.” The two men dressed and left their latest conquest to take care of herself.

Kristi crawled from her bed, to her bathroom and threw up. She eventually emptied her stomach and continued to dry heave as tears ran down her face. A sound reached her ears and she looked up. Her mother stood above her, but said nothing. Kristi watched her mom walk around her and ready a bath and pour in bubbles and bath salts. “Get in. You need to sleep. The pageant’s finale is in a few hours.” Her mom then left and headed back to her room.

Karen was pissed. The judges had stayed longer then they were supposed to, but there was nothing she could do about it now. She slipped back into bed and fell asleep, dreams of seeing Kristi walking down the runway filled her mind.

Kristi took her bath and washed away the filth from the two men again, as she did she started to think of ways to destroy both men and her mother. Her eyes gleamed with satisfaction as she slipped from the tub and dried off. When she changed her sheets and made her bed, Kristi slipped out of her bedroom and down to her mother’s study, once her father’s.

She sat down at her mom’s desk and pulled the top drawer out. As the hours of morning began to appear, Kristi wrote. She wrote three letters. One to the head of the Pageant committee. One to the police department and one to her mother. When her mom awoke it was to find Kristi sitting patiently at the kitchen table. Neither woman spoke, both keeping their thoughts to themselves.

When it was time to walk down the runway, Kristi watched from the side lines, no longer was she wearing an evening gown. She wore instead a simple yellow dress and a floppy straw hat with sunflowers on it. She watched the two remaining contestants come out, both smiling, but looking confused, knowing that Kristi was supposed to be up there with them. Kristi saw her mother’s eyes grow wide in anger and she smirked when her mom stood up to move to the back of the stage. Her lips rose in a grin when an officer stepped up and touched her mom’s shoulder.

Her eyes then went to the two men who had used her body. The head of the Pageant committee, which happened to be Jack’s wife, touched his shoulder and behind her were two more officers. One man already had an arm on Jack and the other had one on Michael. She watched the officer who had her mom reach into his shirt pocket and present her with a letter and a box. The box was something she’d gotten from Jack’s wife. She watched the crowd study the hoopla that was rolling around the room and when the officer pulled a jeweled crown from the box and place it on Karen’s head, Kristi smirked and walked past her mom.

Karen’s eyes shot daggers at her daughter before she lifted the paper and read the words, “Enjoy your crown, Mom.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back