Wench bares all

I'll have to agree with your Master here - pic 9 is a really lovely one.

fieryjen said:
I'll have to agree with your Master here - pic 9 is a really lovely one.

4.gif

Very sexy photos. Great cleavage. Master punish you in the last shot?

Rubik said:
Very sexy photos. Great cleavage. Master punish you in the last shot?

*giggles* I think that was left overs from that pretty bear claw I posted before. Can't remember exactly :eek:

the captians wench said:
*giggles* I think that was left overs from that pretty bear claw I posted before. Can't remember exactly :eek:
Hot little ass ;)

may- said:
That's a cool shot.. sexy

thanks may :)

I actually bought that nightie because I got sick of being caught on cam with an oversized t shirt on *giggles* Was living with my mom at the time, so I couldn't get away with being naked all the time.

the captians wench said:
thanks may :)

I actually bought that nightie because I got sick of being caught on cam with an oversized t shirt on *giggles* Was living with my mom at the time, so I couldn't get away with being naked all the time.
Never have I bought a nightie..

And I'm so freaking glad I don't live with my family anymore.. Lol..

may- said:
Never have I bought a nightie..

And I'm so freaking glad I don't live with my family anymore.. Lol..

was short term when I seperated from my ex.

Wasn't the best, but it did help me get set up a bit.

I still couldn't sleep in clothes, but I had it to run around her apartment in :D

the captians wench said:
was short term when I seperated from my ex.

Wasn't the best, but it did help me get set up a bit.

I still couldn't sleep in clothes, but I had it to run around her apartment in :D
Lol......My mother with beat the shit outta me if she saw me in something like that...Old fashioned..

:-/

may- said:
Lol......My mother with beat the shit outta me if she saw me in something like that...Old fashioned..

*giggles*

well one my mom was just glad I was wearing something... I never have been fond of clothes not even as a kid

and two, she's scared to spank or beat or hit me at all anymore... she knows I'm into that sort of thing *giggles*...Sometimes I think I tell her way too much

may- said:

Bet she'd really freak out if she caught me under your bed :p

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

well one my mom was just glad I was wearing something... I never have been fond of clothes not even as a kid

and two, she's scared to spank or beat or hit me at all anymore... she knows I'm into that sort of thing *giggles*...Sometimes I think I tell her way too much

Lol....That's funny...

I'm like opposite....Barely say like 2 words to my mother when I see her. Heh..don't get along..probably will never understand me and the stuff I do..

Rubik said:

Get on top of the bed so I can FREAK YOU.

may- said:
Lol....That's funny...

I'm like opposite....Barely say like 2 words to my mother when I see her. Heh..don't get along..probably will never understand me and the stuff I do..

We get along great as long as we're not living together...tho she's learned not to ask me questions she really doesn't want the answers to *giggles*

Rubik said:

Ladies? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems so much more fun on top of the bed ...

Shpadoinkle said:
Ladies? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems so much more fun on top of the bed ...

On top, underneath, doesn't make a difference to me... if that's where He want's me that's where he'll get me :nana: *giggles*

Shpadoinkle said:
Lol......That's what I told Rubik!

Back