26.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Image003av.JPG
    Image003av.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Image003avb.JPG
    Image003avb.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 70
Rubik said:
Good evening. You're real pretty with your glasses on.

Evening Rubik :kiss:

thanks... I hate my glasses but I think it's because they make my eyes look smaller and they are already pretty small. Small eyes and chubby cheeks, so when I smile it looks like I'm squinting. :eek:

I think they look pretty on a woman. But I get tired of mine. I'm thinking about getting the laser surgery.

the captians wench said:
Evening Rubik :kiss:

thanks... I hate my glasses but I think it's because they make my eyes look smaller and they are already pretty small. Small eyes and chubby cheeks, so when I smile it looks like I'm squinting. :eek:
Lol...My eyes always look squinty!!

Hey Babe..had a nice day?

Rubik said:
I think they look pretty on a woman. But I get tired of mine. I'm thinking about getting the laser surgery.

That idea scares me. Still too new for my tastes. I've talked to people who had it done like ten years ago and they say that their eye sight is getting bad again and now they need glasses, so I'll wait until this next group has had it for ten years and see what they say *giggles*

may- said:
Lol...My eyes always look squinty!!

Hey Babe..had a nice day?

Could have been worse I guess *giggles* :kiss: :kiss:

As soon as I walked in the door the manager on shift told me that I had to cut her, another manager, and 3 crew members because they were running over on hours. :rolleyes: So again I ran with a skeleton crew and my times were kinda high. So again I'll be told "you do great on labor but you need to work on your times" and again I'll say "stop making me cut people and my times will be better" :rolleyes: Someday my costumes will pick up and I can kiss McHell goodbye *giggles*

Hows you babe :D

the captians wench said:
Master knows what he's doing when he orders pics eh :D

*grins* Yes he does! Have any more pics like that? *licks my lips*

the captians wench said:
Could have been worse I guess *giggles* :kiss: :kiss:

As soon as I walked in the door the manager on shift told me that I had to cut her, another manager, and 3 crew members because they were running over on hours. :rolleyes: So again I ran with a skeleton crew and my times were kinda high. So again I'll be told "you do great on labor but you need to work on your times" and again I'll say "stop making me cut people and my times will be better" :rolleyes: Someday my costumes will pick up and I can kiss McHell goodbye *giggles*

Hows you babe :D
I'm Okie.....Had a calm day with the kids.....Waiting a little for company..Other than that......Nothing out the norm.

xanathos said:
*grins* Yes he does! Have any more pics like that? *licks my lips*

Not like that one. That was part of my birthday retake. When he saw the one's I did for my birthday he said that if they were birthday pics I needed a candle, so i had to retake them *giggles* pretty sure I posted all of those :confused:

may- said:
I'm Okie.....Had a calm day with the kids.....Waiting a little for company..Other than that......Nothing out the norm.

Calm's good... I miss calm *giggles*. Seems like there's always something going on here

the captians wench said:
Calm's good... I miss calm *giggles*. Seems like there's always something going on here

Calm's overrated tho...it's better if something's going on, or you have someone to play with <grins>

the captians wench said:
Not like that one. That was part of my birthday retake. When he saw the one's I did for my birthday he said that if they were birthday pics I needed a candle, so i had to retake them *giggles* pretty sure I posted all of those :confused:

*chuclkes and grins* ok I remember those. That is my favorite set!!

the captians wench said:
Calm is good.....stress is bad.....sex is great...

xanathos said:
*chuclkes and grins* ok I remember those. That is my favorite set!!

*giggles* When I visit him we've talked about retaking them with the candle lit. not something I wanna try alone *giggles*

the captians wench said:
*giggles* When I visit him we've talked about retaking them with the candle lit. not something I wanna try alone *giggles*
that could be an interesting exercise

Rubik said:
that could be an interesting exercise
Lots of hot wax in certain places.. and let's not let the candle fall..

Back