Wench bares all

captains wench

you r fan fukng tastic would love too see more of your body n ass especially

I found out that my shop is setting up at a new club and they want us to do live S&M deminstrations. So I'm hoping that I'll get lots of pics here soon of all that. :nana:

the captians wench said:
Oooohhh!!!!

I haven't fully decided yet. But I'm deffinitly going for the metal boning this time. I'd like to stick with something along the renasaince (God my spelling's terrible) style, but want something a bit sturdier like a victorian one. Then I can't decide if I'm just going to go with a good heavy coton, or a brocade and make it look pretty as well as functional. Just too many choices *giggles*. But since I'm so busty I need something with straps or it just falls right over. ( not that many have a problem seeing my boobs but it may cause a bit of a sting in a social moment *giggles*) Any sugestions? :)

Don't know if you have come across it: http://www.elizabethancostume.net/

There is an entire section on Elizabethan corsets there, as well as places to get supplies and the like. I have made all sorts - my personal favorite one was a silk outerpiece with heavy duty core and then a silk lining. I have a heavy duty machine that helps... but you can use a "walking foot" which will help compress the heavy layers if you're using a regular machine.
Also, linen is a great material to use for lining or using as the "stronger" material. It is the only material that when wet, will actually get stronger. It breathes wonderfully - but if you're sweating under a corset, it is a great fabric that will still keep it's shape and hold the boning.
The nice thing about a Renaissance corset is that it is sort of like a back brace. If you have back problems from being over-endowed (I do!), it is wonderfully comfortable. Also - I have another back problem (a herniated disc) and it takes the compression off the spine rather well. You just don't want to wear the corset every day, in and out, instead of your bra, unless you are doing core exercises, as a corset will cause your muscles to atrophy, since you're not using them, but instead relying on the corset to hold you up. I just have to play Doctor because of my own back problems... so don't take offense to my "know it all" personna. LOL

Feel free to ask me questions though. I love making corsets because they are utterly feminine and usually a great challenge. ;)

coy_one said:
Don't know if you have come across it: http://www.elizabethancostume.net/

There is an entire section on Elizabethan corsets there, as well as places to get supplies and the like. I have made all sorts - my personal favorite one was a silk outerpiece with heavy duty core and then a silk lining. I have a heavy duty machine that helps... but you can use a "walking foot" which will help compress the heavy layers if you're using a regular machine.
Also, linen is a great material to use for lining or using as the "stronger" material. It is the only material that when wet, will actually get stronger. It breathes wonderfully - but if you're sweating under a corset, it is a great fabric that will still keep it's shape and hold the boning.
The nice thing about a Renaissance corset is that it is sort of like a back brace. If you have back problems from being over-endowed (I do!), it is wonderfully comfortable. Also - I have another back problem (a herniated disc) and it takes the compression off the spine rather well. You just don't want to wear the corset every day, in and out, instead of your bra, unless you are doing core exercises, as a corset will cause your muscles to atrophy, since you're not using them, but instead relying on the corset to hold you up. I just have to play Doctor because of my own back problems... so don't take offense to my "know it all" personna. LOL

Feel free to ask me questions though. I love making corsets because they are utterly feminine and usually a great challenge. ;)

No I haddn't seen that web site yet! thank you.

And don't worry about it, I'm always seeking information. There's lots to learn out there, and I'm just getting started in more subjects. :)

yep lotsa fun stuff to play with around here

Attachments

• Picture 211.jpg
    Picture 211.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 212.jpg
    Picture 212.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 213.jpg
    Picture 213.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Picture 214.jpg
    Picture 214.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 215.jpg
    Picture 215.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 89
the captians wench said:

Now that looks like a great setup for a lot of things Wench. Keeps you nice, wide and in proper position!

the captians wench said:

*purrs and grins* Simply delicious! You should be spread wide open like that more often!

the captians wench said:
hummm..... ;)

what do you have in mind? *giggles*

Plenty of things *grins* The question is.... what do you wish you were doing to help with the boredom?

xanathos said:
Plenty of things *grins* The question is.... what do you wish you were doing to help with the boredom?

Well, let's see.... So far tonight, I've posted a vid, organized my pic folder on my lappy, finished a scene in my latest story, contimplated watching a movie, had a nice long hot shower ;), thought about updating my index :eek:, wrote a bit more in my story......and I'm still bored :p

the captians wench said:
Well, let's see.... So far tonight, I've posted a vid, organized my pic folder on my lappy, finished a scene in my latest story, contimplated watching a movie, had a nice long hot shower ;), thought about updating my index :eek:, wrote a bit more in my story......and I'm still bored :p

Sounds like you need some company *grins*

Back