The Enchanted Cottage

Hi shreik

how are you doing my big friend lol :nana: Im doing ok just having some back trouble so having trouble sitting at computer. hope that your well and having a great weekend

handshakes my friend
Bear

biggbear8 said:
Hi shreik

how are you doing my big friend lol :nana: Im doing ok just having some back trouble so having trouble sitting at computer. hope that your well and having a great weekend

handshakes my friend
Bear
I am well thank you. I know what back pain is I injured mine in 1988. I pray yours eases up soon

Shreik said:
I am well thank you. I know what back pain is I injured mine in 1988. I pray yours eases up soon

Right now the weather isnt being nice its chilly sometimes cold and raining theres been alot of moisture in the air but soon it should be better maybe if it just gets warmer that well help and the middle of this week is suppose to be in the high 60s .

have a great week shreik my friend

handshakes
bear

One day in the life of Mistress Erotica

I remember when I decided I wanted to be master and not a sub. I was trained for erotica at a training camp in Ft.Lauderdale. I was dressed in black leather from my corset to my thigh high boots. Even my gloves were leather with the finger’s cut out. I remember handling the flogger and swinging it back and forth. I loved the power that was charging through me. I was taken down by the poll area where everyone mingled, Master’s with their subs. That was where I was given mine. His name was Dirk and he was tall, dark hair, blue eyes and a rock hard body. I told him I wished to sit and he got down on his hands and knees for me to sit on his back. I sat on his back crossing my legs as a slave brought me a martini that I sipped on. The alcohol made want more from him. I had him to go with me to my room. He was not allowed to speak or to make any sound at all.

I stood behind him running my hands up and down his chest to his cock. Reminding him not to make any sound. I told him to strip out of his clothes and to stand with his back to me. His ass was round and firm, I softly ran my flogger over it. I softly bit his ear lobe as I reached around to feel his growing cock. I knew he was struggling with in himself not to make a sound. I slap his ass a little harder with flogger and watch his ass muscles tighten up. My hips move from side to as I now move around him and run my flogger slowly down his chest to his raging cock and I slap his cock with my flogger. He tries not to moan, I tell him to breathe quieter. I slap his cock again harder and harder and with each slap he becomes even harder with his cock pulsating with pre-cum. I order him to refrain from cuming. I order to lie on the floor where I place my boot on his cock and step on it. I am now wet with desire in my crotch. I order him to go down on my pussy with his tongue as I stand with my legs spread. His tongue like a snake slithers inside of my crotch less thong and he drank my juices. I told him to stroke his cock but do not cum. To stroke it slowly as he pleasured my pussy. Slowly I would tell him as I had my hands on both sides of his face. Slowly I would tell him as my clit swelled from the licks and sucks he was giving my pussy. I gushed my white cream over his face as he still stroked his cock when he came all over my boots. I told him in a firm voice he must be punished for cuming before he was allowed. I strapped his ass for awhile getting it nice and red. I placed my strap on around my hips and plunged into his tight ass hole. He gasped and I slapped his ass for making a sound. Now his body quivered and his cock grew harder as I spanked and fucked his ass. I ran that srtap on deep in his ass as my flogger spanked him. I placed the flogger on the dresser and lit up my yellow candle and began to drip the hot wax down his back and ass. He was shaking all over from being so turned on and I told him to cum in his hand then to lick it clean as I continued to burn him as I fucked him. He came, he came very hard. I do miss him but I traded him in on a big red headed fella. That’s another day though.

biggbear8 said:
Right now the weather isnt being nice its chilly sometimes cold and raining theres been alot of moisture in the air but soon it should be better maybe if it just gets warmer that well help and the middle of this week is suppose to be in the high 60s .

have a great week shreik my friend

handshakes
bear
Thank you and may you have less pain as well

Erotica_Writings said:
I remember when I decided I wanted to be master and not a sub. I was trained for erotica at a training camp in Ft.Lauderdale. I was dressed in black leather from my corset to my thigh high boots. Even my gloves were leather with the finger’s cut out. I remember handling the flogger and swinging it back and forth. I loved the power that was charging through me. I was taken down by the poll area where everyone mingled, Master’s with their subs. That was where I was given mine. His name was Dirk and he was tall, dark hair, blue eyes and a rock hard body. I told him I wished to sit and he got down on his hands and knees for me to sit on his back. I sat on his back crossing my legs as a slave brought me a martini that I sipped on. The alcohol made want more from him. I had him to go with me to my room. He was not allowed to speak or to make any sound at all.

I stood behind him running my hands up and down his chest to his cock. Reminding him not to make any sound. I told him to strip out of his clothes and to stand with his back to me. His ass was round and firm, I softly ran my flogger over it. I softly bit his ear lobe as I reached around to feel his growing cock. I knew he was struggling with in himself not to make a sound. I slap his ass a little harder with flogger and watch his ass muscles tighten up. My hips move from side to as I now move around him and run my flogger slowly down his chest to his raging cock and I slap his cock with my flogger. He tries not to moan, I tell him to breathe quieter. I slap his cock again harder and harder and with each slap he becomes even harder with his cock pulsating with pre-cum. I order him to refrain from cuming. I order to lie on the floor where I place my boot on his cock and step on it. I am now wet with desire in my crotch. I order him to go down on my pussy with his tongue as I stand with my legs spread. His tongue like a snake slithers inside of my crotch less thong and he drank my juices. I told him to stroke his cock but do not cum. To stroke it slowly as he pleasured my pussy. Slowly I would tell him as I had my hands on both sides of his face. Slowly I would tell him as my clit swelled from the licks and sucks he was giving my pussy. I gushed my white cream over his face as he still stroked his cock when he came all over my boots. I told him in a firm voice he must be punished for cuming before he was allowed. I strapped his ass for awhile getting it nice and red. I placed my strap on around my hips and plunged into his tight ass hole. He gasped and I slapped his ass for making a sound. Now his body quivered and his cock grew harder as I spanked and fucked his ass. I ran that srtap on deep in his ass as my flogger spanked him. I placed the flogger on the dresser and lit up my yellow candle and began to drip the hot wax down his back and ass. He was shaking all over from being so turned on and I told him to cum in his hand then to lick it clean as I continued to burn him as I fucked him. He came, he came very hard. I do miss him but I traded him in on a big red headed fella. That’s another day though.
Ok shower here I come

I miss them just a little

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only require a small space

I do not need any lights or water in this place

I hope as time passes they will remember my face

I can hear the angels singing amazing grace

I know he left me bruised and battered

I still do not know what was the matter

Perhaps his brain just got lost and scattered

So here I lie in this black hole

For how long I do not know

Oh Lord I am lonely and cold

I wish they had loved me a little

Instead they cursed me and broke bones that were brittle

Now I am dead and gone, yet I miss them just a little

Erotica Writings(c)

Please help stop abuse by reporting it.

Erotica_Writings said:
I miss them just a little

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only require a small space

I do not need any lights or water in this place

I hope as time passes they will remember my face

I can hear the angels singing amazing grace

I know he left me bruised and battered

I still do not know what was the matter

Perhaps his brain just got lost and scattered

So here I lie in this black hole

For how long I do not know

Oh Lord I am lonely and cold

I wish they had loved me a little

Instead they cursed me and broke bones that were brittle

Now I am dead and gone, yet I miss them just a little

Erotica Writings(c)

Please help stop abuse by reporting it.
Very sad and sadly very true

My dream

I dreamt of him last night the Rifleman. . .

* In soft low whisper*

Well now why don't you just lay back and let me straddle that rifle of yours.. :eek:mg: it is so long, hard and so deep inside of my wet tight pussy. mmmmm maybe I should move my pussy real slow u p and d o w n, over and over and then just allowing the tip to stay in my pussy's entrance I move my hips in a slow circular motion holding your wrist over your head and swaying my large breast softly just inches from your mouth. mmmm I moan as I slide down that long hard rifle barrel of yours. It feels so hard, so big and throbbing in my pink dripping pussy. My juices soak that big rifle of yours as you explode your thick hot cum deep inside of me and I shoot mine drenched pussy all over your big rifle:wink:

Erotica_Writings said:
yes it is very sad and happens everyday by parents their children abuse needs to stop. No one wins from it.
Nope :eek:

Hey Shriek the weather is starting to warm up so I hope in a week I should be in less pain I hope lol hope that you are well
handshakes my friend
bear

EW GREAT WRITINGS HOW ARE YOU DOING HON

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ EW }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:

biggbear8 said:
Hey Shriek the weather is starting to warm up so I hope in a week I should be in less pain I hope lol hope that you are well
handshakes my friend
bear
Thank you brother Bear :D

This letter is written in response to a birthday gift I received today from a wonderfully sexy man that I have been blessed to have in my life. It was a CD of hand-picked songs that he picked for me based on our feelings for each other. I've used the titles of the songs in the context of the letter and provided links to the lyrics of each song in the hopes that whoever reads the letter can see how truly blessed and lucky I am to have him.

Dear "You",

I walked to the mailbox today in the bright sunshine. The fluffly clouds in the sky brought a smile to my face as the crisp, cool air kissed my skin. I opened the box expecting to see the usual stack of useless flyers that I empty a couple times a week. But today was different. Buried in the midst of them was a large envelope that obviously encased something more than just a letter. My heart skipped a few beats as I looked at my name penned in your handwriting.....handwriting that I was seeing for the first time. My smile grew even bigger as I thought how much your handwriting summed up your personality. Strong.....efficient...comforting....each letter penned with the care that you show me continually. I walked back to the Jeep and like a child could wait no longer to see what the envelope held. I felt like a kid at Christmas as I opened the birthday card that "you" had sent. My birthday was indeed filled with peace, love, joy, and happiness as "you" had wished....however, after opening your gift and listening to the lyrics.....I truly understood that "you" were the reason it was filled with those things.

It's hard to explain to "you" in words how I feel because words just don't seem to capture the intensity of it. Every day when I hear the phone ring, my heart skips a beat because I know its going to be "you". When I hear your sleepily husky voice whisper Good Morning Beautiful, I blush inside and out, always shocked that you really see me that way. I've never thought much of myself....not much to look at....nothing spectacular or particularly interesting or unique.....but when I talk with "you" and when I'm with "you"....well..."you" make me feel beautiful. "You" make me feel like I matter. "You" make me feel safe. "You" say I'm Outstanding.....and I believe it. But I believe it because "you" believe it about me.....I want to be outstanding for "you".

Every Day of the Week I thank God for the gift of "you". Sometimes I could simply cry. Most often its tears of gratitude that "you" are in my life. Sometimes its tears of sadness as I think of all the time we've lost. But mostly its tears of happiness......sheer joy that "you" understand me and still want me. I feel so small sometimes. And we both know that I put up walls and make things more difficult than they should be sometimes. But never forget that I've Fallen in Love with "you".....mind, soul, body, and spirit.

Being With "You", I've learned a lot about myself. I've learned that my body often betrays itself at the mere sound of your voice and at the prodding of your words. Your whisper makes me blush, your words have the power and ability to both leave me breathless and jump-start my heart, keeping the butterflies in my stomach constantly fluttering. I long for the day that "you" and I are together. I yearn for it more each second of the day and promise to make it worth your while every moment. "You" say "you" are the lucky one....but there's nothing worthy of voicing How Lucky I Am.

"You" listen to my smallest whisper....my smallest fantasy....and "you" offer to make it reality for me. How I look forward to fulfilling my fantasy with "you".....Making Love In the Rain.

"You" inspire me and support me...."you" lift me up when I can't do it myself.
"You" leave me breathless, speechless, and out of control while keeping me grounded all at the same time. When I'm most scared, in those moments before sleep takes me....."you" never leave me. "You" make me feel safe....safe enough to face the demons that I'm not strong enough to tell "you" about yet. I'm completely at ease with "you".....as if I've known "you" forever.....yet I learn something every day. I Could Not Ask for More, for "you" are the Love of My Life.
Yes, love......It's "you" that I'll adore....for now and evermore.That's AllI have to offer you......everything.

I love "You"....
~Wyld :heart: :kiss: :heart:

WyldBreeze said:
This letter is written in response to a birthday gift I received today from a wonderfully sexy man that I have been blessed to have in my life. It was a CD of hand-picked songs that he picked for me based on our feelings for each other. I've used the titles of the songs in the context of the letter and provided links to the lyrics of each song in the hopes that whoever reads the letter can see how truly blessed and lucky I am to have him.

Dear "You",

I walked to the mailbox today in the bright sunshine. The fluffly clouds in the sky brought a smile to my face as the crisp, cool air kissed my skin. I opened the box expecting to see the usual stack of useless flyers that I empty a couple times a week. But today was different. Buried in the midst of them was a large envelope that obviously encased something more than just a letter. My heart skipped a few beats as I looked at my name penned in your handwriting.....handwriting that I was seeing for the first time. My smile grew even bigger as I thought how much your handwriting summed up your personality. Strong.....efficient...comforting....each letter penned with the care that you show me continually. I walked back to the Jeep and like a child could wait no longer to see what the envelope held. I felt like a kid at Christmas as I opened the birthday card that "you" had sent. My birthday was indeed filled with peace, love, joy, and happiness as "you" had wished....however, after opening your gift and listening to the lyrics.....I truly understood that "you" were the reason it was filled with those things.

It's hard to explain to "you" in words how I feel because words just don't seem to capture the intensity of it. Every day when I hear the phone ring, my heart skips a beat because I know its going to be "you". When I hear your sleepily husky voice whisper Good Morning Beautiful, I blush inside and out, always shocked that you really see me that way. I've never thought much of myself....not much to look at....nothing spectacular or particularly interesting or unique.....but when I talk with "you" and when I'm with "you"....well..."you" make me feel beautiful. "You" make me feel like I matter. "You" make me feel safe. "You" say I'm Outstanding.....and I believe it. But I believe it because "you" believe it about me.....I want to be outstanding for "you".

Every Day of the Week I thank God for the gift of "you". Sometimes I could simply cry. Most often its tears of gratitude that "you" are in my life. Sometimes its tears of sadness as I think of all the time we've lost. But mostly its tears of happiness......sheer joy that "you" understand me and still want me. I feel so small sometimes. And we both know that I put up walls and make things more difficult than they should be sometimes. But never forget that I've Fallen in Love with "you".....mind, soul, body, and spirit.

Being With "You", I've learned a lot about myself. I've learned that my body often betrays itself at the mere sound of your voice and at the prodding of your words. Your whisper makes me blush, your words have the power and ability to both leave me breathless and jump-start my heart, keeping the butterflies in my stomach constantly fluttering. I long for the day that "you" and I are together. I yearn for it more each second of the day and promise to make it worth your while every moment. "You" say "you" are the lucky one....but there's nothing worthy of voicing How Lucky I Am.

"You" listen to my smallest whisper....my smallest fantasy....and "you" offer to make it reality for me. How I look forward to fulfilling my fantasy with "you".....Making Love In the Rain.

"You" inspire me and support me...."you" lift me up when I can't do it myself.
"You" leave me breathless, speechless, and out of control while keeping me grounded all at the same time. When I'm most scared, in those moments before sleep takes me....."you" never leave me. "You" make me feel safe....safe enough to face the demons that I'm not strong enough to tell "you" about yet. I'm completely at ease with "you".....as if I've known "you" forever.....yet I learn something every day. I Could Not Ask for More, for "you" are the Love of My Life.
Yes, love......It's "you" that I'll adore....for now and evermore.That's AllI have to offer you......everything.

I love "You"....
~Wyld :heart: :kiss: :heart:

Totally awesome. Glad you are so happy WB

My Lost Little Angel
Spirit’s Shadow ©

I never got to hold you
I never felt you move
I was only just getting used to you
It was brief
It was way to short
But you had wormed your way into my heart
You’ll always be in my heart
You’ll always be in my mind
I’ll always wonder what color hair
What color eyes
My little lost Angel
You are lost no more
You’ve left us here on Earth
The ones that loved you so much
We never wanted you to leave us

49352402eQBTPD_ph.jpg

I saw in my minds eye
Your first steps as you toddle your way
Up heaven’s stairs
I know you were welcomed by those you would have heard about
That had already left this world for heaven’s pearly treasures
They would have watched over and protected you
Thru all your days on Earth
But now you’ll have their guidance and protection
Till we cross over
There is one fierce protector
That I know you’ll love
The sweetest little ball of fur
I can see my cute little one
Running and chasing
Giggling and laughing

Be safe my Lost little Angel
We love and miss you…. :heart:

Last edited:
spiritshadow67 said:
My Lost Little Angel
Spirit’s Shadow ©

I never got to hold you
I never felt you move
I was only just getting used to you
It was brief
It was way to short
But you had wormed your way into my heart
You’ll always be in my heart
You’ll always be in my mind
I’ll always wonder what color hair
What color eyes
My little lost Angel
You are lost no more
You’ve left us here on Earth
The ones that loved you so much
We never wanted you to leave us

49352402eQBTPD_ph.jpg

I saw in my minds eye
Your first steps as you toddle your way
Up heaven’s stairs
I know you were welcomed by those you would have heard about
That had already left this world for heaven’s pearly treasures
They would have watched over and protected you
Thru all your days on Earth
But now you’ll have their guidance and protection
Till we cross over
There is one fierce protector
That I know you’ll love
The sweetest little ball of fur
I can see my cute little one
Running and chasing
Giggling and laughing

Be safe my Lost little Angel
We love and miss you…. :heart:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Spirit}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :rose: :rose:

catsr2wild said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Spirit}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :rose: :rose:

thx Sweetie

{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Good morning to the blur of {{{{{{EW}}}}}}}

dang does that woman ever slow down??? :confused: lol

spiritshadow67 said:
thx Sweetie

{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Good morning to the blur of {{{{{{EW}}}}}}}

dang does that woman ever slow down??? :confused: lol

Yeah just now cause your piece made me cry ((((((((((((kiss s.s.)))))))))) :heart:

Erotica_Writings said:
Yeah just now cause your piece made me cry ((((((((((((kiss s.s.)))))))))) :heart:

awwww {{{{{{EW}}}}}}} *hugs ya tight*

I've done quite a bit of that over the last couple of days.... *deep sighs*

Back