Wench bares all

20.gif

the captians wench said:
Please do ;)

I'm on overnight tomarrow so may get ambitious and take new pics. ;)

Well, here I am. Gonna look for those pics now. :D ;)

Dracoa said:
Very nice pics Wench. :D ;) :p

*giggles* Been feeling lazy today. Didn't have anything jump into my head of what to do and just not in the mood to try to think something up *giggles*

How's you tonight dear? :kiss:

the captians wench said:
*giggles* Been feeling lazy today. Didn't have anything jump into my head of what to do and just not in the mood to try to think something up *giggles*

How's you tonight dear? :kiss:

*chuckles* I know how that is. I live that every day when I'm not at work. You'd think I'd be able to come up with something with all this land I'm living on, wouldn't you?

I'm doing better now that I'm not at work. :D :kiss: :p

Dracoa said:
*chuckles* I know how that is. I live that every day when I'm not at work. You'd think I'd be able to come up with something with all this land I'm living on, wouldn't you?

I'm doing better now that I'm not at work. :D :kiss: :p

Lucky you. :p

I used to get a lot more done when I wasn't working overnights....least I only have one this week :D :nana:

the captians wench said:
Lucky you. :p

I used to get a lot more done when I wasn't working overnights....least I only have one this week :D :nana:

Heh. Yeah. About 100 acres of farm and forest land, and not a whole lot to do on it.

I'm sure you did. I remember overnights quite well.

Dracoa said:
Heh. Yeah. About 100 acres of farm and forest land, and not a whole lot to do on it.

I'm sure you did. I remember overnights quite well.

Wow....I'm so jelous! I'd love to own that much land...hell I'd love to have a house with a yard insted of an apt. I know exactly what I'd do with every square inch...I've had it planed out since I was 7 :D

the captians wench said:
Wow....I'm so jelous! I'd love to own that much land...hell I'd love to have a house with a yard insted of an apt. I know exactly what I'd do with every square inch...I've had it planed out since I was 7 :D

Heh. It's not mine. It's my uncles, he inherited it when my grandparents died. This is an old house, wood burning furnace and all.

the captians wench said:
*purr*

sounds lovely

It is. Very much so. I've always found it to be peaceful here. Nearest town is like 15 minutes away, there is even working farms in the area. All we have here is crops.

Dracoa said:
It is. Very much so. I've always found it to be peaceful here. Nearest town is like 15 minutes away, there is even working farms in the area. All we have here is crops.

hehehe crops.....:devil:

Oops sorry dear my mind drifted for a second... :eek:

the captians wench said:
hehehe crops.....:devil:

Oops sorry dear my mind drifted for a second... :eek:

*chuckles* Now that you mention it.... *shakes head* Anyways....

There are plenty of empty fields going unused.

Back