Wench bares all

BoobsRfun said:
Well then... I might be your guy... If I could borrow some money to buy you stuff.... hahaha!

*giggles*

Well, I have one that I'm very happy with now....or rather he has me and is pretty much stuck with me. :D

the captians wench said:
*giggles*

Well, I have one that I'm very happy with now....or rather he has me and is pretty much stuck with me. :D

What a lucky guy... Well young lady, take this loving swat on your ass and have a good night! MUAH!

Dracoa said:
Ah. I see. I kinda got the "sweet" part, but ya know, I still have clue about "woot". Then again, as far slang goes, I've always been quite a bit behind the times.

That's good hun. :)

means the same thing....just as cool and rad and awesome and groovy....it's all the same ;)

the captians wench said:
means the same thing....just as cool and rad and awesome and groovy....it's all the same ;)

Ah. I see. Heh. No that I know of has ever explained it so simply.

Dracoa said:
Ah. I see. Heh. No that I know of has ever explained it so simply.

*giggles* Simplisity makes life a lot easier. No need to make things more complicated than they already are. :)

i'll take you shopping..you can pick out the color of the pegs you choose to wear :devil: you do look good in them and as sexy as you look in undies they only get in the way when you are tied and ready for pleasure and use :D

master has the right idea keeping you naked... :)

hrnyhrny said:
i'll take you shopping..you can pick out the color of the pegs you choose to wear :devil: you do look good in them and as sexy as you look in undies they only get in the way when you are tied and ready for pleasure and use :D

master has the right idea keeping you naked... :)

pegs! *pout*

I'm rather unfond of clothes anyway, so I rather like the rule myslef. :)

the captians wench said:
pegs! *pout*

I'm rather unfond of clothes anyway, so I rather like the rule myslef. :)

i happen to like you in pegs and there is such a great variety of them out there, sizes, colors, tightness....a whole new wardrobe for you :devil:

clothes are nice...they add to the outside package...but we have seen what is inside and like that even more...although when you do get dressed up you are a totally different girl....same insides but the insides do not show.

as for sleep, cash in one of your cum chits or a nice warm/hot bath and a favorite drink....

me, off to kill some worms at the local golf course...have to get my exercise in ...

sleep well when you finally get in lala land...

the captians wench said:
Wish I could go back to bed *giggles*

Well, it is 2 oclock here and I have already masturbated 3 times today. Going to be a Great day. A great day I tell you!

hrnyhrny said:
i happen to like you in pegs and there is such a great variety of them out there, sizes, colors, tightness....a whole new wardrobe for you :devil:

clothes are nice...they add to the outside package...but we have seen what is inside and like that even more...although when you do get dressed up you are a totally different girl....same insides but the insides do not show.

as for sleep, cash in one of your cum chits or a nice warm/hot bath and a favorite drink....

me, off to kill some worms at the local golf course...have to get my exercise in ...

sleep well when you finally get in lala land...

SSSSHHHHHHH!!!! some one might hear you. *giggles* and so far he's happy with just plane wooden ones and I'm happy about them too cause the plastic....and ones with teeth.... well they hurt! *giggles*

Unfortunitly I'm due in to work in an hour, so I'll have to wait for that. But it would be a nice idea for later. ;)

the captians wench said:
*giggles* Simplisity makes life a lot easier. No need to make things more complicated than they already are. :)

So true.

So how are you today?

new picies

Attachments

• Picture 198.jpg
    Picture 198.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 199.jpg
    Picture 199.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 200.jpg
    Picture 200.jpg