Wench bares all

Princey1981 said:
Hey Wench, how was work?

OMG!

I have the worst luck ever! I was short handed yet again...but usually I can get at least one of the other over nighters to come in...3 calls all three no's! I ended up having to close two stations myself, do my paperwork, and help the other two girls get all their stuff done. I'm exhausted, and I've got to pick my dad up in about 5 hours so he can borrow his van for the day (he's letting me borrow it since my car died). Smell like french fries and sweat mixed with just a bit of mustard from where I got it all over me washing dishes, but I don't have the energy to go get a shower. My times were a night mare...and then when the morning crew comes in, they expect me to be my normal chipper self and bitch at me for not being. Well I'm sorry that I'm not the little ray of sunshine I normally am but I'm tired frusterated and I worked all night. They come in and just do that playful agrue with every word I say thing (which anoys the hell out of me when I'm in a good mood let alone a bad one) and then get mad at me for not playing with them. BAH!

in otherwords....a bad night, SOOOO glad I'm off now until friday night.

But how are you dear. :)

the captians wench said:
OMG!

I have the worst luck ever! I was short handed yet again...but usually I can get at least one of the other over nighters to come in...3 calls all three no's! I ended up having to close two stations myself, do my paperwork, and help the other two girls get all their stuff done. I'm exhausted, and I've got to pick my dad up in about 5 hours so he can borrow his van for the day (he's letting me borrow it since my car died). Smell like french fries and sweat mixed with just a bit of mustard from where I got it all over me washing dishes, but I don't have the energy to go get a shower. My times were a night mare...and then when the morning crew comes in, they expect me to be my normal chipper self and bitch at me for not being. Well I'm sorry that I'm not the little ray of sunshine I normally am but I'm tired frusterated and I worked all night. They come in and just do that playful agrue with every word I say thing (which anoys the hell out of me when I'm in a good mood let alone a bad one) and then get mad at me for not playing with them. BAH!

*sniffs* French Fries? Mmm... Now you just gotta go find Jarad of Subway and be all like "C'mere boy!"

Just hang a sign out the front: "STAFF SHORTAGE. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU PRICKS!"

I'd repect a sign like that...

I'm good. Colder than a penguin's testicle tho. Stupid crappy cold Australian winter! I miss American winters... less frosty, more snow!

Princey1981 said:
*sniffs* French Fries? Mmm... Now you just gotta go find Jarad of Subway and be all like "C'mere boy!"

Just hang a sign out the front: "STAFF SHORTAGE. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU PRICKS!"

I'd repect a sign like that...

I'm good. Colder than a penguin's testicle tho. Stupid crappy cold Australian winter! I miss American winters... less frosty, more snow!

Believe me I've thought about it....I considered shutting the store down for a while there...but that's something I could possibly get fired over and well I'm trying to bear with it and get a bit cushier salary position so that wouldn't be such a good idea.

This winter we didn't see much snow at all here, but a lot of frost. Seemed we had an ice storm every other night almost...but I guess it depends what part of the country you're in. Right now it's getting hot, but today it stormed most of the night...and hail...nasty weather.

the captians wench said:
Believe me I've thought about it....I considered shutting the store down for a while there...but that's something I could possibly get fired over and well I'm trying to bear with it and get a bit cushier salary position so that wouldn't be such a good idea.

This winter we didn't see much snow at all here, but a lot of frost. Seemed we had an ice storm every other night almost...but I guess it depends what part of the country you're in. Right now it's getting hot, but today it stormed most of the night...and hail...nasty weather.

*nods* I gotta say tho, there seems to be a high quotient of suckiness in working in jobs in American. I worked over at a ski field on the East Coast, and it was just such a low paid job... Fortunately, they paid for our room, and I had no-where to go, so I worked like a Cambodian 5 year old in a sneaker factory.

Summer storms aren't a bad thing... I love it when it's December and it's about 100 out... you can feel the storm coming an hour or two away, then BAM!

Princey1981 said:
*nods* I gotta say tho, there seems to be a high quotient of suckiness in working in jobs in American. I worked over at a ski field on the East Coast, and it was just such a low paid job... Fortunately, they paid for our room, and I had no-where to go, so I worked like a Cambodian 5 year old in a sneaker factory.

Summer storms aren't a bad thing... I love it when it's December and it's about 100 out... you can feel the storm coming an hour or two away, then BAM!

i love storms as well...just don't like driving in hail.

Well I'm gonna catch a nap before I have to go here.

Later hun :kiss:

the captians wench said:
i love storms as well...just don't like driving in hail.

Well I'm gonna catch a nap before I have to go here.

Later hun :kiss:

Sleep well, adios

Great news! My dad told me today that he's giving me his van! :nana:

He can't afford the insurance on it, so all I have to do is pay for the tital transfur, and transfur my tags and it's all mine. Okay, so it's an old rust bucket, but at least I won't have to save for a new one my self for a while. :nana:

the captians wench said:
OMG!

Glad to hear you have off till Friday. Atleast you have a break from all that stress. *hugs* Take it easy.

Dracoa said:
Glad to hear you have off till Friday. Atleast you have a break from all that stress. *hugs* Take it easy.

Well, today is turning out better anyway. but thanks :)

Oh and new pics.... :cathappy:

Attachments

• Picture 230.jpg
    Picture 230.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture 251.jpg
    Picture 251.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 41
  • Picture 249.jpg
    Picture 249.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 39
the captians wench said:
Well, today is turning out better anyway. but thanks :)

Oh and new pics.... :cathappy:

Good to hear. And your welcome. :)

Very nice pics. Looks yummy. ;)

RocknRoll said:
you mean apart from your gorgeous body? :p

4.gif

Back