Wench bares all

short_fat_cock said:
yep gota see it i love it arrrrrrrrrrr!

I won't get to see it this week most likely, but I'll deffinitly see it next. Can't wait. And the dvd should be out prolly round christmas...so I've alread left big hints with mom :D

Have I mentioned that I'm absolutly spoiled rotten? :p

:devil: :rose:

Attachments

• Picture 86.jpg
    Picture 86.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture 87.jpg
    Picture 87.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 89.jpg
    Picture 89.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Picture 94.jpg
    Picture 94.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 93.jpg
    Picture 93.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 75
the captians wench said:
Awe poor ting. :kiss:

Awww... Wenchkisses :)

Yeah, I coughed a heap last night, and woke up this am and couldn't speak... seeing as most of my job is done via phone, I thought I'd better stay home n rest...

Princey1981 said:
Awww... Wenchkisses :)

Yeah, I coughed a heap last night, and woke up this am and couldn't speak... seeing as most of my job is done via phone, I thought I'd better stay home n rest...

yes rest is good.

and lots of fluids :)

Dracoa said:
Just how I am hun. :) :kiss:
:kiss: :kiss:

And now I'm off to bed...worked an extra hour this morning cause some one didn't show up for their shift and I couldn't leave the next manager so short. but I'm back in at 4pm. :rolleyes:

the captians wench said:
:kiss: :kiss:

And now I'm off to bed...worked an extra hour this morning cause some one didn't show up for their shift and I couldn't leave the next manager so short. but I'm back in at 4pm. :rolleyes:

:kiss: :p

That sucks. Try to enjoy your day atleast. :rose:

Dracoa said:
:kiss: :p

That sucks. Try to enjoy your day atleast. :rose:

It wasn't too bad, but I did find out that the new opening manager is going to be a back stabbing bitch like the others. I stayed late to help her out, and asked the whole time, is there any thing else she wanted me to do and she said nothing, but apparently she told the store manager that the place was left a mess. I told him, she didn't say anything to me, and the only thing I heard was her mumbling under her breath when she found 2 dishes that the girl miss. 2 fucking dishes that take all of 30 seconds to clean! So I told him they expect the store to look like it hasn't been worked in all night, well it's not going to! we were busy right up until 3am, so yes we were slightly behind in one area, and no i didn't do her fucking prep, most of it expires before noon hour anyway. I've told the store manager, I'll do prep, if we have time, but I'm not rolling a million burritos or doing salads cause they only have a 6 hour hold time, okay 8 for salads but still! if I do them at 4am they will only last an hour into lunch. and now he wants me to do this other thing that I know the morning crew is going to bitch about, so I told him. I agree 100% that that's how it should be done, but the morning crew is going to say that the store was left a mess if I do it. And he said he'd deal with that....we'll see how well he deals with it. :rolleyes:

GRRR! so glad tomarrow is a holiday.

the captians wench said:
It wasn't too bad, but I did find out that the new opening manager is going to be a back stabbing bitch like the others. I stayed late to help her out, and asked the whole time, is there any thing else she wanted me to do and she said nothing, but apparently she told the store manager that the place was left a mess. I told him, she didn't say anything to me, and the only thing I heard was her mumbling under her breath when she found 2 dishes that the girl miss. 2 fucking dishes that take all of 30 seconds to clean! So I told him they expect the store to look like it hasn't been worked in all night, well it's not going to! we were busy right up until 3am, so yes we were slightly behind in one area, and no i didn't do her fucking prep, most of it expires before noon hour anyway. I've told the store manager, I'll do prep, if we have time, but I'm not rolling a million burritos or doing salads cause they only have a 6 hour hold time, okay 8 for salads but still! if I do them at 4am they will only last an hour into lunch. and now he wants me to do this other thing that I know the morning crew is going to bitch about, so I told him. I agree 100% that that's how it should be done, but the morning crew is going to say that the store was left a mess if I do it. And he said he'd deal with that....we'll see how well he deals with it. :rolleyes:

GRRR! so glad tomarrow is a holiday.

Ouch. I hope things go better for you, or have anyways. *hugs*

Dracoa said:
Ouch. I hope things go better for you, or have anyways. *hugs*

I was texting with the old morning manager and he said that he's talked to the DM about this problem, and after a nice long chat with the store manager he seems to be on my side and looking out for me, so hopefully it won't be so bad. Infact he did a shift certification on me today and I scored 78 in quality (cause my production manager wasn't doing her job) an 85 in cleanliness and an 88 in service. So all in all not too shabby, he seemed rather pleased. :)

the captians wench said:
I love your flower ;)

How about I give you a bunch of roses?

roses_traditional.jpg

Back