Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I see. . . give me some time to write an appropriate ceremony up for you... It takes some time you know, but I try not to disappoint. :kiss:
I await your offering with baited breath, my fire-tressed angel. :rose:

Good morning to you Peach, and I must say that your Av has added a brighter shine to my day! :D :devil:

Rufus the Mad said:
I await your offering with baited breath, my fire-tressed angel. :rose:

Good morning to you Peach, and I must say that your Av has added a brighter shine to my day! :D :devil:
awwwwwwwww thank you......just sharing a little of myself.......smiling.....how are you today......

Awake and vertical darlin, and lookin for someone to blame! :D

I'd much rather be back in bed, preferably cuddled up with a soft and sensual form... *arches brow* So what are you doin for the next few hours? :devil: :kiss: :rose:

Rufus the Mad said:
Awake and vertical darlin, and lookin for someone to blame! :D

I'd much rather be back in bed, preferably cuddled up with a soft and sensual form... *arches brow* So what are you doin for the next few hours? :devil: :kiss: :rose:
lol........

MrFantasyMan said:
:D ...maybe not what I want to be rememberd as but it will do... :cool:
how many times do i need to tell you that you hold a special place in my heart babe......and always will no matter what.....

a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
how many times do i need to tell you that you hold a special place in my heart babe......and always will no matter what.....

:kiss: ...it is what it is...*pulls up a chaise*...I haven't seen one of these for awhile...:D

Well it is nice to see you. . .Did you all scare Rufus from the stage? ? ?
i don't think so......i hope not.....he may be ummmmmm taking care of something.....giggling.......

a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
i don't think so......i hope not.....he may be ummmmmm taking care of something.....giggling.......

Jeeze... I leave to write a nice story and he gets off taking care of something because of your av. lol... LOL... I guess I'll just sit here and edit. LOL :rolleyes: :p

Well it is nice to see you. . .Did you all scare Rufus from the stage? ? ?
My apologies dear lady, I was taking care of a r/l conundrum.

*follows Red onto the stage*

Jeeze... I leave to write a nice story and he gets off taking care of something because of your av. lol... LOL... I guess I'll just sit here and edit. LOL :rolleyes: :p

his loss...although Ms Peach does that to soooooooooooooo many...:D
pull up a chair...it's my bet he will be back... ;)

For Rufus the Mad

Rufus the Mad said:
*follows Red onto the stage*
:kiss:

My eyes glance briefly at the badge Rufus the Mad refused, a sigh of longing passes from my lips as the thought of running my tongue over his neck and nipping at his skin is now only a fantasy. I pick up the stick’um badge and slip it into the deep cleavage of my bosom. I hear him walk onto the playgrounder stage and for a moment a shiver of anticipation runs through me. I calm myself, the need to have this one chance to finally land Rufus within my grasp is at hand and I don’t know how I’ll contain myself.

Taking a deep breath I untie the sash of my robe and let it slide down my body, revealing sparsely freckled shoulders. The robe moves lower, slowly showing off a black lace neglige and as it pools to the floor, the string of my matching thong lies nestled between the cheeks of my ass. I turn, facing Rufus and giving him a moment to notice the black seed beads that dangle from the center of the low cut “V” that snakes between my ample breasts. Freckles dot the surface of my pale ivory skin and I walk toward him. The click of stilettos ring out, others watch and murmur, but my gaze never leaves Rufus.

“Good morning,” I whisper, trailing a hand down his chest and then along the waist of his boxers. “How’s your hump day going?” I ask, letting my fingers slip inside the fabric and then out again before they make contact with the growing erection hidden from my eyes. I don’t touch, his permission not given; so my hands aren’t allowed to explore the skin on skin contact I crave.

I step closer, letting him feel the texture of the lace rub against his flesh. My nipples harden and I know he can feel them through the small breaks in the fabric. My fingers move back up his torso; I trace first the right nipple, then the left, until both are hard. I flick them each with my nails and then move my mouth to lick around them, enjoying the beat of his heart as it throbs in his chest.

I move lower, slipping my tongue down the center of his body, as my knees bend and I rest comfortably on them. My hands move to his boxers and I pull one corner down, placing a kiss on his right hip and sucking gently. I trail kisses across the band, easing the boxer down just enough to kiss flesh and not the material, until I reach the other side. I kiss and nip his left hip and then suckle gently on his skin, being sure not to leave a mark by bruising his flesh.

Sitting back I release his boxers and skate my fingers up each leg hole, letting my nails graze his flesh, before sliding them toward his very hard shaft. Again I retreat, as I recall my own rule and I groan with frustration. My hands come out and close around his material-covered shaft and I stroke Rufus’ cock with slow grips, making sure to force the skin tight on every stroke up and down. Eventually, I see a sign of his arousal appear and I reach out to try and taste it.

I succeed.

A whimper of longing falls from my lips as I pull the badge from my cleavage and place it on the opening edge of Rufus’ boxers. I slip in the pin, paying extra close attention so as not to pierce him. Inwardly however, I think of kissing him and making him feel better is a tempting reward. I close the badge and press a kiss to his cloth-covered member, before slowly rising up to stand in front of him and smile.

“Welcome to the playgrounders,” I whisper and kiss him on a place just below his right earlobe.

I turn and face the group, offering Rufus to the mass of women that will soon fall at his feet and beg to see his badge.

“I present you to the Playgrounders! Congratulations!” :kiss:

MrFantasyMan said:
his loss...although Ms Peach does that to soooooooooooooo many...:D
pull up a chair...it's my bet he will be back... ;)

morning sugar, may i sit on the other side of you? :kiss:

morning peach, :kiss:

morning red :kiss:

Hi Rufus :rose:

gypziedoll said:
morning sugar, may i sit on the other side of you? :kiss:

morning peach, :kiss:

morning red :kiss:

Hi Rufus :rose:

with pleasure princess...*places fluffy pillow for the lady*...

I turn to face the crowd, my expectations, my hopes and frustrations evident to all as my swollen shaft presses hard against the thin material of me boxers, and I snake an arm around reds luscious frame and draw her to me, tucking her body next to mine and smiling as we face the crowd.

"Glad to be here!" I say proudly, my badge dipping and swaying just a bit as I move. I then turn once more and sweep Red into my arms fully, enfolding her into an embrace that gives no quarter, that means only one thing, and genly press my lips to hers with wild and wanton pleasure, drawing sweet relief from that simple contact, but not the true release I still longed for...

"Thank you..." I say in a husky whisper, my lips mere inches from her own "This is the perfect way to start the day!"

Rufus the Mad said:
I turn to face the crowd, my expectations, my hopes and frustrations evident to all as my swollen shaft presses hard against the thin material of me boxers, and I snake an arm around reds luscious frame and draw her to me, tucking her body next to mine and smiling as we face the crowd.

"Glad to be here!" I say proudly, my badge dipping and swaying just a bit as I move. I then turn once more and sweep Red into my arms fully, enfolding her into an embrace that gives no quarter, that means only one thing, and genly press my lips to hers with wild and wanton pleasure, drawing sweet relief from that simple contact, but not the true release I still longed for...

"thank you..." I say in a husky whisper, my lips mere inches from her own "This is the perfect way to start the day!"

;) :kiss:

You're very welcome. :kiss: I'm glad you enjoyed. :) As did I. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back