Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedHairedandFriendly said:
If you'll step up on to the stage and wait for just a bit. . . I'm almost ready. ;) :kiss:

Steps up onto the darkened stage, stands nervously, waiting and wondering. :kiss:

For joeys_game

The playground’s been changed a bit for joeys_game’s badge ceremony. The decor more sinister, a bit drafty, the sounds of quiet moans, gasps of pain and on occasion a scream of mercy fills the air. In the Playgrounder’s Proud room, though something else is about to happen. The lights are off and in their place rests wall sconces that are lit. The bright light flickers about the stone walls and the damp floors are covered by throw rugs where the audience watches with anticipation.

I take your hand and lead you to the center of the stage, taking both your wrists in my hands, I kiss each one before clamping irons around them and lifting them to the ceiling where they are locked into place. A chain holds the cuffs and you are now forced to stretch up, trying to be comfortable. . .

I smile and pull a small blade from my pocket. Slowly I work the blade along your jaw, taking time not to cut your skin, but only allow you to feel the cold steel. I step forward and lick your lips, tasting the brownie mix and whispering... “You really should have offered to share.”

Stepping away from you, I take my knife and begin to slice away the material of your shirt, exposing your chest and the rise and fall of your torso as you breathe. I smile and step back, my tongue traces your right nipple as the tip of the blade plays with the left, again, you are still, your heart racing as I tease you, keeping you aroused and nervous at the same time.

I slide the blade down further, slowly bringing it across the waist band of your jeans. I smile, and let my tongue slide a path over to your left nipple and kiss it gently, as the knife moves over the bulge in your slacks. I slip to my knees, and gaze up at you, a grin of pleasure on my face. “I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting to write your badge ceremony. . .”

My hand handles the knife with skill as I slide the blade behind the snap and split the fabric. The metal button flies off and the zipper eases down a bit. I put the knife down and use my mouth to draw the latch down, my breath caressing you as I ease it lower and further, giving your cock some relief from the tension.

I wink and my hands guide up to the fabric and I open it, then let my nails drag the waistline of you boxers down just so my eyes can take in the gentle roll of where belly slides down to groin. I love this place on a man, that hint of what lies beneath if one pushes just a bit lower. . .

Again, I look up at you and smile. My hands move to your ass and I grip each cheek, bringing your hips close to me as my mouth moves to a small patch of skin, just under your belly button. I begin to lick your skin, slow circles, outlining the place where the outer edge of the badge will rest, and then I make tender licks in order to fill in the circle. In time I move back and slide one hand into the pocket of my robe and the other inside the waistband of you boxers.

As my fingers explore the shape and size of you, I press the badge to the wet skin and then move in to lick the edges down giving a perfect seal, before kissing the center. My hand continues to take advantage of you, touching and fondling you without your permission, my nails dragging along the sides of your shaft, down further to cup and squeeze your balls, as my mouth begins to slide back up your chest.

Eventually I reach your lips and release your cock. I press against you and let you feel the hard nipples of both my breasts and your sex, though hidden behind the material of your boxers can feel my aroused heat. I kiss you, my hands now work to release your cuffs and I bring your wrist down, once more kissing them and then turning to present you to the Playgrounders... Congratulations, and may you steal the hearts of many. :kiss:

The playground’s been changed a bit for joeys_game’s badge ceremony. The decor more sinister, a bit drafty, the sounds of quiet moans, gasps of pain and on occasion a scream of mercy fills the air. In the Playgrounder’s Proud room, though something else is about to happen. The lights are off and in their place rests wall sconces that are lit. The bright light flickers about the stone walls and the damp floors are covered by throw rugs where the audience watches with anticipation.

I take your hand and lead you to the center of the stage, taking both your wrists in my hands, I kiss each one before clamping irons around them and lifting them to the ceiling where they are locked into place. A chain holds the cuffs and you are now forced to stretch up, trying to be comfortable. . .

I smile and pull a small blade from my pocket. Slowly I work the blade along your jaw, taking time not to cut your skin, but only allow you to feel the cold steel. I step forward and lick your lips, tasting the brownie mix and whispering... “You really should have offered to share.”

Stepping away from you, I take my knife and begin to slice away the material of your shirt, exposing your chest and the rise and fall of your torso as you breathe. I smile and step back, my tongue traces your right nipple as the tip of the blade plays with the left, again, you are still, your heart racing as I tease you, keeping you aroused and nervous at the same time.

I slide the blade down further, slowly bringing it across the waist band of your jeans. I smile, and let my tongue slide a path over to your left nipple and kiss it gently, as the knife moves over the bulge in your slacks. I slip to my knees, and gaze up at you, a grin of pleasure on my face. “I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting to write your badge ceremony. . .”

My hand handles the knife with skill as I slide the blade behind the snap and split the fabric. The metal button flies off and the zipper eases down a bit. I put the knife down and use my mouth to draw the latch down, my breath caressing you as I ease it lower and further, giving your cock some relief from the tension.

I wink and my hands guide up to the fabric and I open it, then let my nails drag the waistline of you boxers down just so my eyes can take in the gentle roll of where belly slides down to groin. I love this place on a man, that hint of what lies beneath if one pushes just a bit lower. . .

Again, I look up at you and smile. My hands move to your ass and I grip each cheek, bringing your hips close to me as my mouth moves to a small patch of skin, just under your belly button. I begin to lick your skin, slow circles, outlining the place where the outer edge of the badge will rest, and then I make tender licks in order to fill in the circle. In time I move back and slide one hand into the pocket of my robe and the other inside the waistband of you boxers.

As my fingers explore the shape and size of you, I press the badge to the wet skin and then move in to lick the edges down giving a perfect seal, before kissing the center. My hand continues to take advantage of you, touching and fondling you without your permission, my nails dragging along the sides of your shaft, down further to cup and squeeze your balls, as my mouth begins to slide back up your chest.

Eventually I reach your lips and release your cock. I press against you and let you feel the hard nipples of both my breasts and your sex, though hidden behind the material of your boxers can feel my aroused heat. I kiss you, my hands now work to release your cuffs and I bring your wrist down, once more kissing them and then turning to present you to the Playgrounders... Congratulations, and may you steal the hearts of many. :kiss:

Watching you throughout the ceremony, unable to focus on anything but the sexy vixen who is driving me beyond desire, i don't hear anything form anybody, can only see you , hear you and feel my heart pounding in my chest.
The desire is overwhelming as you torture and tease, i can feel the small beads of moisture on my body, see the drops of sweet sexiness on yours.
As you slide your body up and along mine, yopur nipples carressing my skin I moan softly and l;ook down into your beautiful eyes.."oh Red"

When you stand and release me i utter an almost unintelligible sound..

Thankyou Red, that was absolutely incredible :kiss: :kiss:

joeys-game said:
Watching you throughout the ceremony, unable to focus on anything but the sexy vixen who is driving me beyond desire, i don't hear anything form anybody, can only see you , hear you and feel my heart pounding in my chest.
The desire is overwhelming as you torture and tease, i can feel the small beads of moisture on my body, see the drops of sweet sexiness on yours.
As you slide your body up and along mine, yopur nipples carressing my skin I moan softly and l;ook down into your beautiful eyes.."oh Red"

When you stand and release me i utter an almost unintelligible sound..

Thankyou Red, that was absolutely incredible :kiss: :kiss:

It was my pleasure. :kiss: I am glad you enjoyed it. :) :kiss:

joeys-game said:
Simple i don't think so..complicated and sexy.. :kiss:

How is the rest of your eveing shaping up?

Thank you. :kiss:

My evening is going very well. . . the ceremony was nice, I've been thinking about doing that one for a while. :D

I'm working on a story now, the fourth in the Dazzled December story.

*giggles*

No application process at all. :p Just ask mark for a number. :)

Hmmm, that sounds familiar....

Do I have to hold a plaque with the number and get a mug shot? :D

No. :p You can put your number in your sig line. :D ((( but I don't mind pictures. :D ))) ;) :p

Well I have some lovely shots of the countryside. There are some stunning pics I have from Vegas too....oooooo...maybe a lovely shot of a sunset :)

Kynin said:
Well I have some lovely shots of the countryside. There are some stunning pics I have from Vegas too....oooooo...maybe a lovely shot of a sunset :)
I would love to see the Vegas shots and the sunset, hell the countryside too. :D My greatest desire, well place to travel too, is Antartica, that would be soooooooooooo cool, (no pun intended) also the Artic. Man. . . just to go to places that very few go to. You know they have cruise ships that go near Antartica. . .I sooooooooooooo want to take one someday. :D

Thank you. :kiss:

My evening is going very well. . . the ceremony was nice, I've been thinking about doing that one for a while. :D

I'm working on a story now, the fourth in the Dazzled December story.

I could defn tell you had thought about it , mind you , you are fast on your feet too.. :devil:

I need to get back to writing, im behind on two collabs..bad joey :p

joeys-game said:
I could defn tell you had thought about it , mind you , you are fast on your feet too.. :devil:

I need to get back to writing, im behind on two collabs..bad joey :p

:D I was so happy when you asked this evening. :D

Good luck with your writing. :)

joeys-game said:
Yeah I am..Red just gave me my badge ceremony..was absolutely fantastic..*grin* :devil:
Congratulations! I skimmed back through here and there but I must have missed it :(

Time for some *fun* reading ;) :D

I would love to see the Vegas shots and the sunset, hell the countryside too. :D My greatest desire, well place to travel too, is Antartica, that would be soooooooooooo cool, (no pun intended) also the Artic. Man. . . just to go to places that very few go to. You know they have cruise ships that go near Antartica. . .I sooooooooooooo want to take one someday. :D

Awesome! Not sure I would want to go there. I would want to go all over the world but I don't think Antartica would be my preference but that is super cool. Love people's unique experiences and perspectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back