Soft Kisses and A Slow Dance with a Southern Gentleman

More on the beautiful breasts story

contined from above...
Beth was recently widowed. 22, almost still a virgin and she was left without her man. Dan was killed within the first week in theater, leaving behind the girfriend from 6th grade that he married within two weeks of graduation. Dan was the only one who had ever seen Beth naked , the only one who had touched her breasts and made her npples swell with desire and pleasure. Beth had saved herself, through all those awkward years only to find her wedding night with a man who was so nervous he came within seconds and the next day left... forever. With her year of mourning completed Beth was being encouraged to 'look around". But in her heart she was still the teenage girl who only knew how to jack off her boyfriend to end his raging hard-on and then go home and rub her nipples and clitty till she came. Today, she found herself with a tingle long forgotten. That boy, well .. er.. no That young man, at the record shop. The look her gave her was NOT the lustful stare most boys gave her 35C breasts and tight ass. He was almost shy about looking at her. It mad her feel appreciate AND Powerful.

It was early Saturday morning and Beth found herself back in front of the record shop. All night she kept thinking of the young MAN who had looked at her and made her want to undress infront of him. Opening the door slowly her attention was quickly captured by two young ladies giggling in the far back corner. As she entered they quickly pulled their tube tops back up over their small but perky breasts, shot the young man an embarrased smile and dashed out the door. The door closed hard causing the "CLOSED" sign to flip over, sending a signal that did not escape Bethany OR James.

The young man, clearly embarassed croaked a "can I help you MAM" that made Beth feel 50 years old. "Yes" she replied, "Can you help me find the Bob Seger records". The young man just stood there. By now James had realized that he was standing there with a thick erection, that made some "girls" run in fear, and here was the object of his masterbation day dreams, alone and within three feet of him. "Can you give me a few minutes?" he stammered. "Man", he wondered aloud, "how long will this take", thinking of his swollen cock that usually would not subside without some serious stroking.
more to cum

Last edited:
continued from above...

"Man", he wondered aloud, "how long will this take", thinking of how his swollen cock that usually would not subside without some serious stroking.

Beth, obviously enjoying the young MAN's discomfort, laughed as she began to cross the room between the record cases. Beth made her most innocent of smiles while saying, "I see that you are closed" and when James did not reply, "Do you keep the SPECIALS over here, or am I too OLD?'
James, now was faced with a FULL VIEW of the objects of his desire, plainly visble through the so shear material of her silk blouse. Her nipples were swollen like the ones he had only seen in Penthouse and his swollen cock immediatly thickened with more desire that he had ever known. "No MISS", he teased, "I think all of the special are right in front of you!". Beth laughed, drew nearer and leaned across the counter, knowing that her swollen nipples would clearly stick out thorugh the strained material. . "So what did I miss, are you some Hot stud with the ladies"?

Suddenly James felt calm. This was no high school cock tease, this was a real woman and she clearly had something in mind that had nothing to do with the record shop. "Well", he began slowly, "what you saw was an attempted bribe". "A bribe", Beth exclaimed her interest now fully aroused along with the tingling below her navel. "What cold you possible have that would warrent a bribe?". James turned away and without saying a word quickly pulled down his zipper allowing his thick swollen member to escape into the cool air conditioning. As he truned back to her he quickly covered his cock with the sales box containing the newly arrived Jethro Tull tickets. "This" he teased pulling the box up and towards her, watching her eyes to see if it was the tickets or his pulsating cock that got her attention.... to be continued.

Last edited:
you are quite the tease, sweet man.
this story is delicious... I will be back for more........ :kiss:

beth understands her need for James swollen cock

continued from above "This" he teased pulling the box up and towards her, watching her eyes to see if it was the tickets or his pulsating rigid cock that got her attention.

Just as James had hoped, although she glanced at the ticket box her gaze was immediatly fixed on the swollen member jutting out of his kakie pants. James moved quickly to the left, as if to hid his raging erection, and was immedialty rewarded with not only her head turring and bending lower, to keep him in view, but a small gasp escaped her lips as she realized how THICK the young mans cock really was. Her dead husband's cock had easily fit in her small hands and although he been called "pencil dick" by his buddies , till now she never realized what that meant. She felt an immediate ripple deep within her pussy and she knew that although she was so inexperienced, something deep in her lustful mind was trying to adjust in prepartion for that massive cock.

Now it was Beth's turn to feel the turn of the tables. Just seconds before she knew she not only had the young man's attention rivited on her swollen nipples, she had also felt empowered by the desire flowing from his eyes. Now, oh so quickly, she felt bound by her own needs and knew that she could not lift her gaze from the manhood, she so desperatly wanted, even to meet the stare that was appreciting her heaving breasts.

"So", Beth almost whispered, "I'm not really interested in a concert, but I would love to know what other offers you may have. I have to tell you I'm a widow, so I do not have much money for luxuries".

James turned towards the counter, fullying hiding his thick cock from her gaze, leaving her with the sight of one slight pre-cum droplet that had fallen to the floor. "What is your name", he asked as her as he slowly reached down to capture the pre-cum now oozing freely from the circumsized head, and then extended the hand towards her. "Bethany" she replied a slight pout appreaed on her thin lips as she quickly took the hand covered in the thin film of the lubercant her swollen pussy lips craved so badly desired.
to be continued...

Last edited:
should the story go on?

If no interest, the story will die

Last edited:
diamondjim said:
If no interest, the stroy will die
of course it should go on,, at least in my opinion. But I seem to be the only
one reading, altho many do read and don't post.
I didnt read it til today because I was sick in bed yesterday.
sorry...

WOW... this is getting hot... I keep going back to read from the beginning to get the full effects of the addition..... and I think you just may know what those "effects" are ;) :p

continue.......please.... ;)

Mmmmmmmmmm

{{{{{{{{{{{JIM}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Very ;hot story hun, dont stop at all, Keep going.

How have you been BTW?? Sorry I havnt been around lately. Just lot going on right now, real life, work, etc etc. :rose:

more story to cum

SexyWoman said:
Mmmmmmmmmm

{{{{{{{{{{{JIM}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Very ;hot story hun, dont stop at all, Keep going.

How have you been BTW?? Sorry I havnt been around lately. Just lot going on right now, real life, work, etc etc. :rose:

Hi Rose, nice to see you again.

Hello Babydoll, thanks fopr being my loyal reader.

I'm on travel but will be writing more soon
Hugs
Jim

diamondjim said:
Hi Rose, nice to see you again.

Hello Babydoll, thanks fopr being my loyal reader.

I'm on travel but will be writing more soon
Hugs
Jim
I'll be waiting sweetie... :kiss:

more of the teasing of Beth

diamondjim said:
continued from above "No MISS", he teased, "I think all of the special are right in front of you!". Beth laughed, drew nearer and leaned across the counter, knowing that her swollen nipples would clearly stick out thorugh the strained material. . "So what did I miss, are you some Hot stud with the ladies"?

Suddenly James felt calm. This was no high school cock tease, this was a real woman and she clearly had something in mind that had nothing to do with the record shop. "Well", he began slowly, "what you saw was an attempted bribe". "A bribe", Beth exclaimed her interest now fully aroused along with the tingling below her navel. "What cold you possible have that would warrent a bribe?". James turned away and without saying a word quickly pulled down his zipper allowing his thick swollen member to escape into the cool air conditioning. As he truned back to her he quickly covered his cock with the sales box containing the newly arrived Jethro Tull tickets. "This" he teased pulling the box up and towards here, watching her eyes to see if it was the tickets or his pulsating cock that got her attention.

Just as James had hoped, although she glanced at the ticket box her gaze was immediatly fixed on the swollen member jutting out of his kakie pants. James moved quickly to the left, as if to hid his raging erection, and was immedialty rewarded with not only her head turring and bending lower, to keep him in view, but a small gasp escaped her lips as she realized how THICK the young mans cock really was. Her dead husband's cock had easily fit in her small hands and although he been called "pencil dick" by his buddies , till now she never realized what that meant. She felt an immediate ripple deep within her pussy and she knew that although she was so inexperienced, something deep in her lustful mind was trying to adjust in prepartion for that massive cock.

Now it was Beth's turn to feel the turn of the tables. Just seconds before she knew she not only had the young man's attention rivited on her swollen nipples, she had also felt empowered by the desire flowing from his eyes. Now, oh so quickly, she felt bound by her own needs and knew that she could not lift her gaze from the manhood, she so desperatly wanted, even to meet the stare that was appreciting her heaving breasts.

"So", Beth almost whispered, "I'm not really interested in a concert, but I would love to know what other offers you may have. I have to tell you I'm a widow, so I do not have much money for luxuries".

James turned towards the counter, fullying hiding his thick cock from her gaze, leaving her with the sight of one slight pre-cum droplet that had fallen to the floor. "What is your name", he asked as her slowly reached down to capture the pre-cum now oozing freely from the circumsized head, and then extended the hand towards her. "Bethany" she replied a slight pout appreaed on her thin lips as she quickly took the hand covered in the thin film of the lubercant her swollen pussy lips craved so badly desired. to be continued...

Beth had never had much experience with this kind of a tease. With her boyfrond/husband it had always been about His pleasure, quick and fast. The times she had tried to savor the pleasure he had quickly become distracted and ready to go do something else. Now, here was this teen that had her enthrealled and she could feel the tease deep down in her pussy.

"May I", she asked and then not waiting for a reply took the pre-cum covered fingers into her mouth. James said nothing, but his cock surged as the pleasure of her hot mouth on her fingers, quickly flowed down to his Loins. Licking his fingers like they were a lolly pop Beth looked at him through half closed eyes. Aware of her nipples straining through her thin silk blouse she wondered if he could sense the juices flowing out of her teased pussy and down her legs.

Beth approaches her desire

diamondjim said:
Beth had never had much experience with this kind of a tease. With her boyfrond/husband it had always been about His pleasure, quick and fast. The times she had tried to savor the pleasure he had quickly become distracted and ready to go do something else. Now, here was this teen that had her enthrealled and she could feel the tease deep down in her pussy.

"May I", she asked and then not waiting for a reply took the pre-cum covered fingers into her mouth. James said nothing, but his cock surged as the pleasure of her hot mouth on her fingers, quickly flowed down to his Loins. Licking his fingers like they were a lolly pop Beth looked at him through half closed eyes. Aware of her nipples straining through her thin silk blouse she wondered if he could sense the juices flowing out of her teased pussy and down her legs.

James turned his finers into a gentle curl ,within Beth's sensual mouth. Pulling her to him he could see how teased she was by the heaving of her breasts and the twin points of inviting desire pointed towards him. "What do you want?" Beth hardly recognised her own voice, deep and sultry. "What do you want?" now both her voice and eyes pleading with him. "Your breasts" James spoke, in control never taking his gaze from her eyes yet fully aware that his throbing cock was inchies from her had. "I want to see your breasts" he spoke, softer now more a request than a demand.

Beth now staring at the swollen cock that she needed firmly within her grasped reached out with her right hand and wraped it around the object of her desire all the while pulling James closer. At the same time she slowly began to unbutton the blouse that was doing nothing to hide her desire. As the first firm breast came into view James took his fingers from Beth's mouth and traced down Beth's hand upon her exposed and inviting breasts. In silent agreement that this is what they both desired James cuped each breast, his thumbs carefully rubing the protruding nipples, just as Beth pulled down on his member, causing a spurt of precum to splash upon her leg.

All thoughts of Dan were cleared from her mind. Beth was overtaken by the lust burning from her nipples, fueled by the look in James eyes as he felt the pre-cum she spread across the sensitive foreskin. Bending forward James lifted her left breast to his open mouth giving Beth her first feel of of his hot wet tongue licking across her nipples. Laying her head back, a gasp escaped Beth's mouth as the contractions within her viginia matched the sucking of James mouth upon her exposed nipple. Using her free hand she pressed James head firmly upon her breast like a new mother with milk laded breasts that needed to be sucked dry. "Suck me baby, suck Mommy's breasts" she emplored James. James shifted his nursing to the other breasts, while at the same time running his hand down between Beth's legs.

Rleasing her grip on James cock, Beth pulled at her skirt making the snaps release giving Jmaes easy access to her now exposed mons. "Please", she pleaded, "Touch me". Again, not waiting for a response Beth took James hand and pressed it firmly against her belly button. James looked up, reluctantly let the nipple fall from his mouth and timed their first kiss to match the arrival of his middle finger sliding across, then piercing her slit, the plam of his hand coming to rest upon her clit.
<to be continued...>

Last edited:
whew..... this story is getting hotter and hotter... just like me.. ;)
I hope I don't have to wait quite as long for the next installment :kiss:

catching up on Bethany so far

The internal strugles of a young man, emerging into adulthood eventually leads to this. Do women mind when you "notice" their breast? As a young man you just figure looking at tits is just part of the process and girls know you know that they know you are looking at them. But what about real women, you know the ones who don't pad their bra's (like the girls)? What about the ones with real clevage resltig from honest to goodness breast, with nipples that you can actually suck and tease, not just a nipple tip that barley covers your tongue. Do they really know you are taking note what they proudly, but all to subtly put on display to tease any man who really, REALLY, likes women.

James found himself in that transition state while working at a record store in Detroit. One day he just stopped staring at the teen teases who openly flaunted their sexuality in hopes of free records or tickets to the concerts. He began to take note of the real women. The ones who never seemed to need attention, however would look back, smile and give a second glance as they turned away. How do you act cool and "grown up" when a real lady takes notice? He became intensly interested in understanding how do you look and appreciate her beauty, with out looking like the horney 19 year old that you are????????? Nightly quick masterbations soon became entire day dreams that ended in much more complex visions than just shooting off into some hot virgin pussy.

Beth was recently widowed. 22, almost still a virgin andher she was left without her man. Dan was killed within the first week in theater, leaving behind the girfriend from 6th grade that he married within two weeks of graduation. Dan was the only one who had ever seen Beth naked , the only one who had touched her breasts and made her npples swell with desire and pleasure. Beth had saved herself, through all those awkward years only to find her wedding night with a man who was so nervous he came within seconds and the next day left... forever. With her year of morning completed Beth was being encouraged to 'look around". But in her heart she was still the teenage girl who only knew how to jack off her boyfriend to end his raging hard-on and then go home and rub her nipples and clitty till she came. Today, she found herself with a tingle long forgotten. That boy, well er no That young man, at the record shop. The look her gave her was NOT the lustful stare most boys gave her 35C breasts and tight ass. He was almost shy about looking at her. It made her feel appreciated AND Powerful.

It was early Saturday morning and Beth found herself back in front of the record shop. All night she kept thinking of the young MAN who had looked at her and made her want to undress infront of him. Opening the door slowly her attention was quickly captured by two young ladies giggling in the far back corner. As she entered they quickly pulled their tube tops back up over their small but perky breasts, shot the young man an embarrased smile and dashed out the door. The door closed hard causing the "CLOSED" sign to flip over, sending a signal that did not escape Bethany OR James.

The young man, clearly embarassed croaked a "can I help you MAM" that made Beth feel 50 years old. "Yes" she replied, "Can you help me find the Bob Seger records". The young man just stood there. By now James had realized that he was standing there with a thick erection, that made some "girls" run in fear, and here was the object of his masterbation day dreams, alone and within three feet of him. "Can you give me a few minutes?" he stammered. "Man", he wondered aloud, "how long will this take", thinking of his swollen cock that usually would not subside without some serious stroking.

Beth, obviously enjoying the young MAN's discomfort, laughed as she began to cross the room between the record cases. Beth made her most innocent of smiles while saying, "I see that you are closed" and when James did not reply, "Do you keep the SPECIALS over here, or am I too OLD?'

James, now was faced with a FULL VIEW of the objects of his desire, plainly visble through the so shear material of her silk blouse. Her nipples were swollen like the ones he had only seen in Penthouse and his swollen cock immediatly thickened with more desire that he had ever known. "No MISS", he teased, "I think all of the special are right in front of you!". Beth laughed, drew nearer and leaned across the counter, knowing that her hard nipples would clearly stick out thorugh the strained material. . "So what did I miss, are you some Hot stud with the ladies"?

Suddenly James felt calm. This was no high school cock tease, this was a real woman and she clearly had something in mind that had nothing to do with the record shop. "Well", he began slowly, "what you saw was an attempted bribe". "A bribe", Beth exclaimed her interest now fully aroused along with the tingling below her navel. "What cold you possible have that would warrent a bribe?". James turned away and without saying a word quickly pulled down his zipper allowing his thick swollen member to escape into the cool air conditioning. As he truned back to her he quickly covered his cock with the sales box containing the newly arrived Jethro Tull tickets. "This" he teased pulling the box up and towards her, watching her eyes to see if it was the tickets or his pulsating cock that got her attention.

James turned towards the counter, fullying hiding his thick cock from her gaze, leaving her with the sight of one slight pre-cum droplet that had fallen to the floor. "What is your name", he asked as her as he slowly reached down to capture the pre-cum now oozing freely from the circumsized head, and then extended the hand towards her. "Bethany" she replied a slight pout appreaed on her thin lips as she quickly took the hand covered in the thin film of the lubercant her swollen pussy lips craved and so badly desired.

James turned his finers into a gentle curl ,within Beth's sensual mouth. Pulling her to him he could see how teased she was by the heaving of her breasts and the twin points of inviting desire pointed towards him. "What do you want?" Beth hardly recognised her own voice, deep and sultry. "What do you want?" now both her voice and eyes pleading with him. "Your breasts" James spoke, in control never taking his gaze from her eyes yet fully aware that his throbing cock was inchies from her had. "I want to see your breasts" he spoke, softer now more a request than a demand.

Beth now staring at the swollen cock that she needed firmly within her grasped reached out with her right hand and wraped it around the object of her desire all the while pulling James closer. At the same time she slowly began to unbutton the blouse that was doing nothing to hide her desire. As the first firm breast came into view James took his fingers from Beth's mouth and traced down Beth's hand upon her exposed and inviting breasts. In silent agreement that this is what they both desired James cuped each breast, his thumbs carefully rubing the protruding nipples, just as Beth pulled down on his member, causing a spurt of precum to splash upon her leg.

All thoughts of Dan were cleared from her mind. Beth was overtaken by the lust burning from her nipples, fueled by the look in James eyes as he felt the pre-cum she spread across the sensitive foreskin. Bending forward James lifted her left breast to his open mouth giving Beth her first feel of of his hot wet tongue licking across her nipples. Laying her head back, a gasp escaped Beth's mouth as the contractions within her viginia matched the sucking of James mouth upon her exposed nipple. Using her free hand she pressed James head firmly upon her breast like a new mother with milk laded breasts that needed to be sucked dry. "Suck me baby, suck Mommy's breasts" she emplored James. James shifted his nursing to the other breasts, while at the same time running his hand down between Beth's legs.

Releasing her grip on James cock, Beth pulled at her skirt making the snaps release giving James easy access to her now exposed mons. "Please", she pleaded, "Touch me". Again, not waiting for a response Beth took James hand and pressed it firmly against her belly button. James looked up, reluctantly let the nipple fall from his mouth and timed their first kiss to match the arrival of his middle finger sliding across, then piercing her slit, the plam of his hand coming to rest upon her clit. Beth felt an electric shock from the touch upon her clit. Never had her little lady EVERY swelled out beyond the protection of it's hood and the sharp contrast to the side stimulation, that she gave herself, to this direct contact make her shudder with pleasure.

Bethany, reeled with the lust now flowing through her body. All thoughts of Dan, all shyness about her virginity were washed away. The single minded desire to draw this man deep inside of her and to fele her clit, her nipples her tongue and her pussy stimulated took over any other concern. Leggs shaking Beth pressed herself against the palm of James hand, reaching between her own legs Beth grasp his wrist firmly and began to frig her swollen pussy with James fingers like he was a living prop, there only for her pleasure. Feeling her climax begining to build Beth was painfully aware that she had clamped down on James hand. Had he the desire, he did not have the strength to pull it away. Sucking his tongue, deep within her mouth, Beth felt an animalistic growl growing deep inside of her. "Ahhh, Ahhh , AHHHH , OH SHIT I'm cuming".............

Last edited:
my goodness... after this, I'll never get to sleep tonight... :eek: ;)
wwwwooowwwww....... :kiss:

Thanks for asking me to read this. It is a very excellent read, hot, sexual and just a really great piece. Thanks again for sharing. :kiss:

More of Beth

diamondjim said:
The internal strugles of a young man, emerging into adulthood eventually leads to this. Do women mind when you "notice" their breast? As a young man you just figure looking at tits is just part of the process and girls know you know that they know you are looking at them. But what about real women, you know the ones who don't pad their bra's (like the girls)? What about the ones with real clevage resltig from honest to goodness breast, with nipples that you can actually suck and tease, not just a nipple tip that barley covers your tongue. Do they really know you are taking note what they proudly, but all to subtly put on display to tease any man who really, REALLY, likes women.

James found himself in that transition state while working at a record store in Detroit. One day he just stopped staring at the teen teases who openly flaunted their sexuality in hopes of free records or tickets to the concerts. He began to take note of the real women. The ones who never seemed to need attention, however would look back, smile and give a second glance as they turned away. How do you act cool and "grown up" when a real lady takes notice? He became intensly interested in understanding how do you look and appreciate her beauty, with out looking like the horney 19 year old that you are????????? Nightly quick masterbations soon became entire day dreams that ended in much more complex visions than just shooting off into some hot virgin pussy.

Beth was recently widowed. 22, almost still a virgin andher she was left without her man. Dan was killed within the first week in theater, leaving behind the girfriend from 6th grade that he married within two weeks of graduation. Dan was the only one who had ever seen Beth naked , the only one who had touched her breasts and made her npples swell with desire and pleasure. Beth had saved herself, through all those awkward years only to find her wedding night with a man who was so nervous he came within seconds and the next day left... forever. With her year of morning completed Beth was being encouraged to 'look around". But in her heart she was still the teenage girl who only knew how to jack off her boyfriend to end his raging hard-on and then go home and rub her nipples and clitty till she came. Today, she found herself with a tingle long forgotten. That boy, well er no That young man, at the record shop. The look her gave her was NOT the lustful stare most boys gave her 35C breasts and tight ass. He was almost shy about looking at her. It made her feel appreciated AND Powerful.

James, now was faced with a FULL VIEW of the objects of his desire, plainly visble through the so shear material of her silk blouse. Her nipples were swollen like the ones he had only seen in Penthouse and his swollen cock immediatly thickened with more desire that he had ever known. "No MISS", he teased, "I think all of the special are right in front of you!". Beth laughed, drew nearer and leaned across the counter, knowing that her hard nipples would clearly stick out thorugh the strained material. . "So what did I miss, are you some Hot stud with the ladies"?

Suddenly James felt calm. This was no high school cock tease, this was a real woman and she clearly had something in mind that had nothing to do with the record shop. "Well", he began slowly, "what you saw was an attempted bribe". "A bribe", Beth exclaimed her interest now fully aroused along with the tingling below her navel. "What cold you possible have that would warrent a bribe?". James turned away and without saying a word quickly pulled down his zipper allowing his thick swollen member to escape into the cool air conditioning. As he truned back to her he quickly covered his cock with the sales box containing the newly arrived Jethro Tull tickets. "This" he teased pulling the box up and towards her, watching her eyes to see if it was the tickets or his pulsating cock that got her attention.

James turned towards the counter, fullying hiding his thick cock from her gaze, leaving her with the sight of one slight pre-cum droplet that had fallen to the floor. "What is your name", he asked as her as he slowly reached down to capture the pre-cum now oozing freely from the circumsized head, and then extended the hand towards her. "Bethany" she replied a slight pout appreaed on her thin lips as she quickly took the hand covered in the thin film of the lubercant her swollen pussy lips craved and so badly desired.

Releasing her grip on James cock, Beth pulled at her skirt making the snaps release giving James easy access to her now exposed mons. "Please", she pleaded, "Touch me". Again, not waiting for a response Beth took James hand and pressed it firmly against her belly button. James looked up, reluctantly let the nipple fall from his mouth and timed their first kiss to match the arrival of his middle finger sliding across, then piercing her slit, the plam of his hand coming to rest upon her clit. Beth felt an electric shock from the touch upon her clit. Never had her little lady EVERY swelled out beyond the protection of it's hood and the sharp contrast to the side stimulation, that she gave herself, to this direct contact make her shudder with pleasure.

Bethany, reeled with the lust now flowing through her body. All thoughts of Dan, all shyness about her virginity were washed away. The single minded desire to draw this man deep inside of her and to fele her clit, her nipples her tongue and her pussy stimulated took over any other concern. Leggs shaking Beth pressed herself against the palm of James hand, reaching between her own legs Beth grasp his wrist firmly and began to frig her swollen pussy with James fingers like he was a living prop, there only for her pleasure. Feeling her climax begining to build Beth was painfully aware that she had clamped down on James hand. Had he the desire, he did not have the strength to pull it away. Sucking his tongue, deep within her mouth, Beth felt an animalistic growl growing deep inside of her. "Ahhh, Ahhh , AHHHH , OH SHIT I'm cuming".............
continued

James was in heaven. He was deep french kissing the most beautiful lady he had ever seen, could feel his swollen cock bumping into her soft skin. He was stimulated beyond belief by the beauty bucking and grinding upon his hand. Bethany was mashing James hand into her crotch. Her legs nearly buckled as her climax subsided. She continued to suck on his tongue, like it was the cock she wanted so badly to have deep inside of her. This boy, NO she reminded herself, this young MAN had just given her the most pleasure she had ever experienced. Breaking their kiss, reluctantly, Beth looked up into his eyes. "Thank you", she whispered, "I have never felt that before". Now it was James turn to be shocked, "You are kidding", he protested, "You are the most HOT woman I have ever seen, how could you not be constantly teased and pleased?"

"I told you", Beth said, her voice falling softer, "I'm a widow", her face now feeling a flush as she gazed at James still swollen member. "Do you make all your girls cum so hard and fast?". Again, not wating for a reply Beth took his cock into both of her hands feeling the girth that exceeded both her small hands trying to encircle it. James, jumping at the cool hands so suddenly grasping his hot throbbing cock, could not prevent a very visible shudder that went down his spine and then caused his cock to throb and expand within her soft hands. "I just tried to please you", James spoke her voice edged with the tease that exceede anything in his experience. He could not see her eyes because Beth had lowered her head so that it was now bowed low so she could breath upon his dick. "Then I owe you the same consideration" and with that Beth licked the crown of his cock, savoring the salty taste of his pre-cum now generously leaking down over her fingers.....

Last edited:
I'm dripping with desire, make me cum, PLEASE

Jimmy, what an awsome story. I had to call Sherry and read it to her. Only I came, lol, she wants to hear the ending of the cock sucking.
Write Baby WRITE!

DJ, you have a wonderful way with words. I can actually envision myself as the young man lusting for the beautiful woman. Please continue!

thank you Lance

Lance:

Thank you for the visit to my thread and kind words. You and John are the Mr's of Lit so I am hononered you even took notice of my little thread. I'll write more tonight
Jim

More to come

Monday I head to Moorestown NJ and then on to Bethpage NY, Tuesaday and Wed. I should get some writing time then.
Jim

Jim,

Hope your trip is a safe one. Looking forward to your next story installment.

Lance

Beth feels more empowered

diamondjim said:
continued

James was in heaven. He was deep french kissing the most beautiful lady he had ever seen, could feel his swollen cock bumping into her soft skin. He was stimulated beyond belief by the beauty bucking and grinding upon his hand. Bethany was mashing James hand into her crotch. Her legs nearly buckled as her climax subsided. She continued to suck on his tongue, like it was the cock she wanted so badly to have deep inside of her. This boy, NO she reminded herself, this young MAN had just given her the most pleasure she had ever experienced. Breaking their kiss, reluctantly, Beth looked up into his eyes. "Thank you", she whispered, "I have never felt that before". Now it was James turn to be shocked, "You are kidding", he protested, "You are the most HOT woman I have ever seen, how could you not be constantly teased and pleased?"

"I told you", Beth said, her voice falling softer, "I'm a widow", her face now feeling a flush as she gazed at James still swollen member. "Do you make all your girls cum so hard and fast?". Again, not wating for a reply Beth took his cock into both of her hands feeling the girth that exceeded both her small hands trying to encircle it. James, jumping at the cool hands so suddenly grasping his hot throbbing cock, could not prevent a very visible shudder that went down his spine and then caused his cock to throb and expand within her soft hands. "I just tried to please you", James spoke his voice edged with the tease that exceede anything in his experience. He could not see her eyes because Beth had lowered her head so that it was now bowed low so she could breath upon his dick. "Then I owe you the same consideration" and with that Beth leaned over and licked the crown of his cock, savoring the salty taste of his pre-cum now generously leaking down over her fingers.....

With Dan it was always a rush. Get him hard, get him off and then get out of his way while he went ont o other things. Suddenly Beth felt very empowered by this young MAN who had no desire to cum fast. In minutes he had quickly gone from having her dancing upon his finger tips, to now literally jerking at the slightlest pressure from her hands. She loved the idea that he was now powerless in her hands, literally, and was in no hurry. "Please" his voice an urgent whisper, "lick me again". Smiling up at him, Beth again bent low, bringing her hands full of his throbbing cock back again to mere inches from her lips. Breathing a hard breath of warm air, Beth extended her tongue to encircle the engorged head that was the focus of all feeling James was now experiencing. Knowing and unable to stop his knees from beggining to shake James felt the hot smooth pleaseure of Beths tongue as she plunged his cock into her mouth. Byclamping her lips around him, like she knew her pussy would do, Beth fed his cock inot her mouth by forcing him to rub across her teeth, covered by her lips. Holding him into her mouth, by the base of his cock, Beth then reached her other hand down, driving her fingers deep inside her dripping pussy. Beth had never felt herself lick this. The pleaseure combined with the knowledge that James was watching her made her all the more hot. Sucking him into her mouth, in time with the plunging of 2 fingers deep inside her cunny was turunging them both into sexual animals, aware only of the heat and the desire to climax. She felt him throb again, this time knowing there was nothing that was going to hold back the dam of desire she had built up inside of him. Releasing him with her mouth, Beth stood up and kissed him full on the lips, driving her pre-cum covered tongue deep into his open mouth as she rubbed his cock against the lips fo her swollen vigina. His leakig of pre-cum mixed with the juices not freely flowing down the insides of her legs. Before James could react Beth broke the kiss, gave him a most wicked smile and slipped her fingers, covered now with the juices from her own cunny, deep into his mouth. Knowing James was now savoring their combined juices Beth quickly bent back down, fingers still deep within his mouth and begab to again suck his cock back deep into her throat, humming and licking him the way her clitty was begging to be treated. James clamped down on her fingers, thrust his swollen member deep into her throat and growled, "err ahh, Jjjeeezzzz" as he expoded and then exploded again. The force of James cuming, and the pressure Beth placed upon her G-spot make her gag as she began to cum. Beth found herself shakking as she she fought to keep from falling while, still trying to control the flood now filling her mouth. Jamses was sperting such forceful shots of seed filled cum it was beyond any chance of Beth containing him, so she let the 4th and 5th spurt covered her swollen nipples and dribbled down her tummy. <to be continued, if you wish>

Last edited:
Back