Gekken's Harem Employees' Hanbook and Union Negotiation

Gekken

The Real Deal. (llama)
Gekken's Harem Employees' Handbook and Union Negotiation

Based on several discrepancies of dress code and expected behaviour, I have decided to create an employee handbook for harem members, casual employees, and bespoke trades.

The necessity for this became apparent after the following discussion with Harem Eployee Dolf (union membership# 22837)

And I quote:

dolf said:
I just found out i'm in your harem...do i get to wear sexy harem pants and curly toes shoes?

Gekken said:
it's in the employee handbook. sheesh don't you people EVER read those things? I go to the trouble and expense to print them up to ease your transitions into the harem, and what thanks do I get? look....page twenty

"harem pants to be made of light, gauzy material and not to exceed three yards of fabric"

and page thirty seven

"shoes are entirely optional and at your discretion. management may deem it neccessary to change this rule in the event of foot funk or hammertoes"

dolf said:
i need whipping for that.

:D

Gekken said:
NO! NO! NO!

that's page three, right after the waiver of health benefits,

"the management reserves the right to determine all punisments at will. At no time will employee input be sought or needed. All forms of kinky fun and naughtiness are hereby NOT covered under the punishment clause, and employees should refer to page 63, under the heading 'Your Average Saturday Night' "

this conversation dealt with a fictional handbook, however it became readily apparent that some rethought was in order. therefore, all harem members:

1) are in good standing with the union
2) wishing to join the union (candidates for the union may post their desire to join here as well)

are invited to an open forum discussion of the rights and responsibilities of harem membership.

ALSO, in keeping with "playgrounder" etiquette; Harem Members, Casual employees, and Bespoke trades Union (Local #69) membership ID's will be issued here.

Union Members:

#1 Vermillion Skye (First Wife)
#2 Lushisss
#3 BBWetKitty
#4 stonedfox (Shop Steward)
#5 1hotbabe
#6 Moon Dragon (Union Delegate)
#7 McKenna (Nederlands Kantoor)
#8 LeahLo519
#9 sharingfantasies
#10 Dolf
#11 morewickedfun
#12 bisexplicit
#13 honorary sinecure
#14 Temptress Raven
#15 Private_Label
#16 Erotic-Kiss (Bespoke Trades employee)
#17 Cat_photobuff
#18 isthisdesire
#19 -geisha.grrrl-
#20 JRaven

Last edited:
Gekken said:
ALSO, in keeping with "playgrounder" etiquette; Harem Members, Casual employees, and Bespoke trades Union (Local #69) membership ID's will be issued here.
I'll be expecting mine soon.

veils, while not mandatory are always welome. For security reasons, which are regretfully necessary in these troubled times, no veils shall be fully opaque. the Management shall reserve the right to ask any member of the HMCEBSU (local #69) to lift her veil at any time. If said Union Member fails to provide visual confimation of identity, this will be considered an act of insubordination. (please see section referring to Code of Conduct violations)

Standards for Veil

Veils should be constructed of not more that one (1) yard of a gauzy, lightweight material and over no more of the face than the superlabial notch and below.

Scarves are understood to be ubiquitous part of any harem's decor and ambiance. All HMCEBSU members are required to purchase and maitain their own scarves.

material compensation costs will be dealt with by union arbitration

LeahLo519 said:
You already told me that I wasn't allowed.

the Management reserves the right to revoke Employee Status at any time. As the HMCEBSU Headquartes are located in Washington State, a right-to-hire state, we reserve the right to revokle the union memebership of any member to be found guilty by a panel of his/her peers of CoC violations.

All previously employed members have a right to appeal, seen to on a case-by-case set of standards.

VermilionSkye said:
I'll be expecting mine soon.

We here at Gekken's Harem, LLC, wish to extend the title of First Wife to VermillionSkye. this is in recognition for her dedication and outstanding work ethic.

Therefore it is with great honor and pride that we bestow upon her Harem Members, Casual Employees, and Bespoke Trades Union (local #69) Membership #1

As First Wife, VermillionSkye is naturally excluded for campaigning for the postions of shop steward and union delegate. we sincerely look forward to the many applications we expext to be receiving for those positions.

that is all.

BBWetKitty said:
What are your thoughts on jangly coin belts and finger bells?

Jangly coin belts are to be considered part of the daily uniform, and will be worn at all times while on Harem Property. If the management deems it neccessary to remove said belt, in private, the Union Memeber will be asked to replace said blet after nuptial duties have concluded.

Finger bells will be worn ONLY by request of the management. If said management has a hangover, any union member wearing fingerbells without express, written permission (in triplicate) will be expelled from the union immediately. (See CoC violations, procedural section)

Gekken said:
nope. why don't you?
Most certainly.

Hey, am I just a Union member here or can I be something special like llama keeper-it's like a bee keeper, only without the honey. But I can bring honey if you want.

Lushisss said:
Most certainly.

Hey, am I just a Union member here or can I be something special like llama keeper-it's like a bee keeper, only without the honey. But I can bring honey if you want.

so are you announcing your canidacy for union membership?

Gekken said:
so are you announcing your canidacy for union membership?
I'm a raging loony. I want far more power then simple membership.

Gekken said:
OK, you are now HMCEBS Union Member #2
Hmm, we have a misunderstanding. I will cut down whomesoever might hold the #1 position. I'm like Hoffa, baby.

Lushisss said:
Hmm, we have a misunderstanding. I will cut down whomesoever might hold the #1 position. I'm like Hoffa, baby.

That's between you and the First Wife, VermillionSkye.

Do you want to be the shop steward? you would be in charge of bringing union greivances to my attention and representing your fellow members. we would have to work VERY close.

Gekken said:
That's between you and the First Wife, VermillionSkye.

Do you want to be the shop steward? you would be in charge of bringing union greivances to my attention and representing your fellow members. we would have to work VERY close.

Hmm....I want a title. Gimme a minute..

Gekken said:
We here at Gekken's Harem, LLC, wish to extend the title of First Wife to VermillionSkye. this is in recognition for her dedication and outstanding work ethic.

Therefore it is with great honor and pride that we bestow upon her Harem Members, Casual Employees, and Bespoke Trades Union (local #69) Membership #1

As First Wife, VermillionSkye is naturally excluded for campaigning for the postions of shop steward and union delegate. we sincerely look forward to the many applications we expext to be receiving for those positions.

that is all.
I still :heart: you.

Does this mean we can tear up the pre-nup?

I'm sorry according to union rules confrontations are resolved in an organized manner.

That means you guys need to wait for everyone to gather round. Then we can have a nice little catfight.

Gibbons said:
I'm sorry according to union rules confrontations are resolved in an organized manner.

That means you guys need to wait for everyone to gather round. Then we can have a nice little catfight.

We'll need a lackey to bring out the pool of pudding.

Back