Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFTERNOON peeps

HIYA RED and afternoon PGers.

Still alive, although was pretty beat last night. Hope everyone is enjoying the day.

I have a new story posted, for those who read my stuff.

I am off to run some errands, so - well, don't want to say behave.

Don't wanna say be good.

How about - enjoy ?

Back later.

BrettJ PLAYGROUNDER 130

Author / Awake / Studmuppet

BrettJ

BrettJ said:
HIYA RED and afternoon PGers.

Still alive, although was pretty beat last night. Hope everyone is enjoying the day.

I have a new story posted, for those who read my stuff.

I am off to run some errands, so - well, don't want to say behave.

Don't wanna say be good.

How about - enjoy ?

Back later.

BrettJ PLAYGROUNDER 130

Author / Awake / Studmuppet
Good morning... just popping in here and there myself.. :D

Knight..

Mystical Knight said:
I'm proud to be a playgrounder too, nicer on this side of the board, can I still join too, haven't been here in ages :D
Of course you can join, when mark197205 gives you a number you can have a badge ceremony. Do you know what those are?

knight...

Mystical Knight said:
Nope think you better fill me in on it lol
Ok.. after you get a number you get a badge ceremony.. you may chose either a lick' um badge or a stick' um badge..

The lick' um badge is a sticker that may be placed anywhere on the body, with that one exception.. ;)

The stick' um badge is a pin that may be place anywhere on an article of clothing..

Female presentors are: Babydoll, Turtledove (currently unavailable.. but we hope to have back soon), and myself.

Male presentors are: mark197205, Shreik, and musicman77... (I'm thinking you probably don't want them)

After you get the number, you can have the ceremony!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Ok.. after you get a number you get a badge ceremony.. you may chose either a lick' um badge or a stick' um badge..

The lick' um badge is a sticker that may be placed anywhere on the body, with that one exception.. ;)

The stick' um badge is a pin that may be place anywhere on an article of clothing..

Female presentors are: Babydoll, Turtledove (currently unavailable.. but we hope to have back soon), and myself.

Male presentors are: mark197205, Shreik, and musicman77... (I'm thinking you probably don't want them)

After you get the number, you can have the ceremony!

Ah right, sounds to me I'd like a female presenter then lol and I er..don't like pins so guess it would be Lick' um one lol :)

Knight..

Mystical Knight said:
Ah right, sounds to me I'd like a female presenter then lol and I er..don't like pins so guess it would be Lick' um one lol :)
Somehow, I knew you'd say that.. :rolleyes: mark is from the UK.. so you may have to play tag with him to catch him sometime and get your number. Course, since your a returning person.. then you probably all ready know that.. :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Somehow, I knew you'd say that.. :rolleyes: mark is from the UK.. so you may have to play tag with him to catch him sometime and get your number. Course, since your a returning person.. then you probably all ready know that.. :D

Well I'm from the UK aswell, no probs lol :D

Mystical Knight said:
Well one thing we aren't is shy LOL :D

Nice to meet you Red, time for me to go to work...on nightshift :rolleyes: , have a goodnight :rose:
Nice to meet you also.. I'll look for you and your badge ceremony.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back