wildfyre: burning out of control

wildfyre

Dear One
I just want to say thanks to everyone who has complimented me on my pics in the past
This has been fun
But due to the new censorship and some real life issues I have taken down all my pics and wont be posting any new ones

I will still check in here as often as I can to say hi to my friends and to chat and joke around

:kiss:es to everyone

UPDATE!!!

I have decided to post a few new pics again. Let me know what you think. :kiss:es

Last edited:
Very beautiful and sexy miss!!! Would love to kiss those lovely lips.

wildfyre said:
I am finally sucumbing to peer pressure and starting a pic thread. I will warn you now, I am not planning on doing a bunch of explicit shots. I will be taking more sensual, *teasing* shots. I hope you like them.

Here are three webcam shots for starters. Please let me know what you think.
:kiss:

Ahhh finally a face to go with the wickedness. Green eyes..... damn that does it to me every time.

Lipstick

wildfyre said:
Thanks tc. Here's a big kiss for you.

Love the bright, wet lipstick...I bet it leaves a nice "ring" around whatever you decide to put your lips around ;)

wildfyre said:
Thanks rcfstl, I hope you continue to enjoy the pics I post.

Subscribing to this thread now, in hopes of more pics. Very impressive gorgeous lady. And on a lighter note, I once work at a Wildland Fire Suppression Tech, so I have had a lot of experiences handling wildfyres.

Damn that was cheesy but it is true :p

onemoreguy1 said:
;) With the location "Cute little Fuck Bunny" I think sensual and 'teasing' fit you.
Your pics are definitely each... a beautiful face and a beautiful tease in each :kiss:
I promise that I'll be back often. :rose: :rolleyes:

Glad you like the pics, onemoreguy. I'll be doing a lot more teasing in the near future! ;)

Stories

wildfyre said:
And the nose isn't the only thing pierced on me!! :devil:

Guess we will have to wait a picture series or two before we see what else you have in store for us . . I have a few of my own by theway ;)

LazarusLong101 said:
Ahhh finally a face to go with the wickedness. Green eyes..... damn that does it to me every time.

Well, greeneyes and red hair seem to go with the wickedness! Thanks for stopping by my little thread, Laz! Hope you enjoy the teases to come!

postobatwork said:
Love the bright, wet lipstick...I bet it leaves a nice "ring" around whatever you decide to put your lips around ;)

Why yes it does leave some lovely marks :devil:

wildfyre said:
Well, greeneyes and red hair seem to go with the wickedness! Thanks for stopping by my little thread, Laz! Hope you enjoy the teases to come!

Certainly my dear, you have my attention. And any friend Of D's is a friend of mine. *note... subscribe to thread*

rcfstl said:
Subscribing to this thread now, in hopes of more pics. Very impressive gorgeous lady. And on a lighter note, I once work at a Wildland Fire Suppression Tech, so I have had a lot of experiences handling wildfyres.

Damn that was cheesy but it is true :p
LOL!! I do need to be handled on occasion! :devil:

Thanks for subscribing and don't worry, I'll be posting more pics. I've got plenty of teasing in me! :p :kiss:

wildfyre said:
LOL!! I do need to be handled on occasion! :devil:

Thanks for subscribing and don't worry, I'll be posting more pics. I've got plenty of teasing in me! :p :kiss:

Some got out of control until I could get my hose out and really get them wet!

Damn Even I have to admit that is lame but I cant stop. Where is my green leisure suit and gold chains? Here I come on wild and crazy guy! :cathappy: :nana:

wildfyre said:
I am finally sucumbing to peer pressure and starting a pic thread. I will warn you now, I am not planning on doing a bunch of explicit shots. I will be taking more sensual, *teasing* shots. I hope you like them.

Here are three webcam shots for starters. Please let me know what you think.

I like! Great energy in the shots!

postobatwork said:
Guess we will have to wait a picture series or two before we see what else you have in store for us . . I have a few of my own by theway ;)

If you look closely....you get just a hint of one of my piercings! :nana:

LazarusLong101 said:
Certainly my dear, you have my attention. And any friend Of D's is a friend of mine. *note... subscribe to thread*
Well, anyone who can smack an ass like you is a friend of mine! ;)

Aaaaaa

Aaa, very nice...Gotta love the nipple piercing. Nothing qutie like feeling the sensation of cold hard steel piercing your skin, only to be followed by the gentle tugging of the piercer putting the cap on the stud...;) I should know, I have both done.

rcfstl said:
Some got out of control until I could get my hose out and really get them wet!

Damn Even I have to admit that is lame but I cant stop. Where is my green leisure suit and gold chains? Here I come on wild and crazy guy! :cathappy: :nana:

It's ok, rc, I thought it was funny! ;)

Back