advice on buying a sex swing

Filling_KK

Experienced
My wife and I have decided to get a sex swing, but I'm not sure which route to take. We are taking a hard look at the bungee swing, but not sure if it will be a better choice than the love swing and some of the other swings on the market. I am not trying to be cheap and have no problem paying more for a better swing, but I don't want to buy an expensive onejust for the sake of buying the expensive one.

Has anyone tried the bungee swing? Had you tried another one before this?

I'd really appreciate any input on sex swings if anyone cares to comment. They sure look like fun!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Erica, I'll check it out. As an FYI for you, since you said you were thinking about one, I'm 90% sure we are going to go with the Bungee Swing.

i was looking into it as well. as far as i can tell and from asking others from their experience, I heard the bungee one is by far the best and sturdiest. i have yet to get mine since I loath getting on public transportation with a big box that clearly says "SEX SWING"

Thanks, Pisces, the bungee sounds more and more like the one to get, but I'd love to find somone who has used the bungee and The Love Swing, The Pleasure Swing, etc.

BTW, don't bother with the thread in the blank manual. It's a 21 page thread that turns into a chat session between a couple of people and there is almost no info about swings. Interesting, but the subject should be changed as folks looking for info on swings don't need to wade through 21 pages that has nothing to do with the subject line.

Filling_KK said:
BTW, don't bother with the thread in the blank manual. It's a 21 page thread that turns into a chat session between a couple of people and there is almost no info about swings. Interesting, but the subject should be changed as folks looking for info on swings don't need to wade through 21 pages that has nothing to do with the subject line.
Whoa! I had no idea...I just saw the thread the other day while looking for something else. :eek: I have seen other threads that are good though. If you, or anyone else searches and finds a more informative thread (or this turns out to be one), perhaps it can be PM'd to BlueSugar or posted in TBM thread. I know she wants the stuff in there to be really helpful.

I read a good review of the LoveSwing on FreddyandEddy.com the other day, if anyone's interested.

Back