https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=16622877#post16622877

9.) Back In The Court of the Magician:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=17095414#post17095414

10.) The First Night Room:
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=17522843#post17522843

11.) The “Private Use” Room
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=18396307#post18396307

-----------------
I thought I would share some of my stories that I have written.

They started out as sexual fantasies but have been made into a story so I can share them with others.

This is basically a series of rooms or things that happen in my head when I'm trying to get off.

However some of them have become more story and less about sex in the telling. In other words, some have become more about the mind fuck than the body fuck.

The girl in the stories is me as a college freshman. The first one ended with her getting fucked in every conceivable way by several men until I saw that since she was telling the truth about being a virgin, as I was then, I was missing out on another part of the story that could be very hot. Hey, she can always be fucked that way another day.

I hope you enjoy. If you do, let me know and I'll put more in. If you don't, I may well pretend I never made this thread.

*chuckles nervously*

Okay then here we go.

*takes a deep breath*

Fury :rose:

Last edited:
The Captured Stuck Up.

Well, this series of fantasies, they start off with me on a street. I am in college. My hair is long, blonde, permed so that it is almost rock star chick like. I'm wearing a pair of stilettos that are faux lizard skin, black with an emerald green stripe on them. Yes, I am wearing other things too. A business suit, it's gray herringbone, the shirt is short and under it I wear a silky emerald green top, almost like underwear but visible. The fabric feels so good, that’s why I bought it. I also have a purple one, my favorite color and the same shoes only with a purple stripe but today, my last day out in the normal world this is what I wore.

I have a black leather portfolio I’m holding by the handles and a black purse with a long strap on my right shoulder. My make up is perfect as always. I was taught never to leave the house or even look out a window unless I looked perfect. It’s second nature to me now, I never even think about it, it’s just part of me. I don’t realize what all this seeming perfection makes others think about me. I just know I am very, very lonely with no way in sight to resolve that problem. I expect to stay lonely for life. After all, it’s all I’ve ever known.

I weigh about 105 pounds, depending on when I last ate and shat. I'm about 5' 9", my legs are a bit skinny and go on forever or seem to. Well, that’s what I’ve been told. To an outsider I look kinda cold like I think I'm better than them but sexy too. That's part of the problem.

The thing is, I don't know that I come off that way. I certainly don't feel that way. I also don’t know that every day for about a week some men have been watching me. They’ve been getting more and more angry. They’ve been making plans that I could never imagine. I'm actually too shy or too much of a space cadet or a combination to have noticed these men. That has only angered them more. These men? They are pimps, or white slavers of a sort.

Anyway, today is going to be very different for me. Today they have decided to teach the "Stuck up Bitch" a lesson. Today I will cease to be whatever I was and become what they make me.

I walk by worried about various things I have to do that day. Not looking around, because as stupid as it sounds I do seem to feel that people are watching me. I mean a lot of people seem to be hostile to me for no reason I can figure.

A lot of people seem to watch me. That has to be ego or paranoia right? I can't be that horrible or that beautiful can I? No, it’s just my imagination. Everyone thinks they are the center of the earth and everyone is wrong. I , at least, know I'm nuts. So I put on a brave front not knowing if anyone is actually looking at me or that they are thinking about me at all, good thoughts or bad. No, I’m acting like I have things to do which I do. I have classes to go to. I have a part time job. Still I act like I have no concerns. This makes me even more vulnerable.

As I walk by a van, several men grab me, one puts his hands over my mouth so I can't scream very loud but I am too shocked to scream anyway. They stuff me in the back of a van and put a blindfold on me, well actually it's not a blindfold exactly. It’s not a pretty black satin thing like you see in movies. It’s more like a stinky nasty sack over my head but it prevents me from seeing and that’s why I called it one at first.

They take me somewhere, I have no way of knowing where, but we go. The van stops after a while and they are walking with me but, me I’m being carried like I'm nothing. I can’t see but I can smell and hear. It just sort of seems like we are going through a dingy alley to me. Did you ever just know something and you couldn’t see it? It's like that, I just know that it’s an alley. They push me around roughly through a door that I gather is an industrial type of door. Well, it's made of metal anyway. I can hear that much.

They walk through a building. I'm now being dragged at times, carried at others and finally, several rooms or corridors away, when I am completely disoriented in regard to how I would get out, they stop.

I am put down but whoever has me doesn’t let go, no, he holds on to me so tight it hurts. I’m being tied down to something. Well, no, not down exactly. It's confusing really. My neck is tied to something. Then my waist, each of my thighs, ankles, knees, arms, and wrists are all tied. My panic is in overdrive now yet what can I do?

They pull the hood off. I see there are six men. They don't look nice. They look like animals eyeing a piece of meat. Me, I'm the piece of meat. My eyes are so big, and scared. I try to talk but my throat is dry. Finally I get some words out.

"I think there has been a mistake. I don't know you guys but I can't be the girl you are looking for.” My voice sounds so small, shaky and scared. I hate it.

“Just let me go I won't say anything." I beg, my voice getting high pitched taking on the sort of terror I have only seen in the movies and thought could never be real.

They laugh at this. They laugh at me. There isn’t much humor in it though. It’s a mean sort of laugher. One of them steps up to me. He is right in my face. His stained teeth right are right at my eye level. They fill up my vision while his breath hits my nose like garbage that has sat in the sun for three days maybe longer.

"You won't be going anywhere ever again." He takes out a knife and starts cutting at my Jacket. He slices each shiny metal button off first. They skitter on the ground making a hallow racket. I think he is enjoying each cut more than any human being should enjoy such a thing. That scares me even more. I wonder if he only enjoys cutting buttons and fabric only or if I will be next?

Another man comes over to me. He just takes his hands, bunches up the fabric of my skirt and tears it apart. The four others chuckle at my reaction to this, which is stark terror.

"Listen" I say shakily, "I'm not who, um, or what, you think I am. I'm a virgin. I'm saving myself for marriage." They laugh harder. One of them speaks.

"No, you are a little whore. You are our dirty little whore now. Soon you will be making money for us. We don't care if you are a virgin or not but somehow I doubt you are." He smirks.

A gear shifts and catches in my brain. They aren’t planning to kill me at least not yet, I think. I find myself pathetically grasping onto that idea for my one bit of hope.

"If you are a virgin. Then you're a little prick tease that needs to learn a few things," says another. There is more mean laughter. They are laughing at me. They are doing so in a way that hurts deep. I try to imagine how I must look all tied up like that. My skirt is gone. It’s been dropped on the floor like garbage. It cost me $179.95 on sale and was my favorite but they’ve destroyed it. I am wearing pantyhose, which I think must have torn in all the dragging. My shoes, I don’t know wear they went, I’m not wearing them anymore. They could be on the street for all I know.

The pantyhose I wear are nude and sheer so I’m sure they can see my little bikini string panties through the hose. I can’t remember what color I wore today. For some reason I feel I really need to remember that but my mind is taken away from the problem and brought back to the moment. The one working on my jacket has long since denuded it of shinny gold buttons but he has still been cutting at the fabric.

His concentration is total on that task. He looks up at his fellows and does something with his expression I can’t see. They laugh their mean way again. He pulls at the jacket with a certain flourish. It falls away, like it’s a magic trick or something.

You know like the magicain moving the tablecloth off the table but all the dishes and glasses stay on it? It feels like that, very theatrical. His friends laugh and clap. Oh what a jolly bunch they are, always laughing at everything and particularly at me.

He looks at the emerald silk shell I’m wearing with a self-satisfied smirk. I never even feel the knife near my skin but it must have been because the last covering of my under things is suddenly gone too. He thinks he’s David fucking Copperfield I think.

I’m wishing for a way to hurt this guy now and perhaps it shows in my eyes because he stares at me for a minute. He stares intensely. It’s as if he is daring me to even think such things and threatening me and yet he doesn’t say anything at all. He doesn't have to. I avert my eyes and bite my lip.

Another one of these goons starts scissoring my pantyhose off of me. Those scissors I do feel. They are cold, so cold. Sometimes a sharp edge catches against my skin and I give a little squeak.

“Careful there, you don’t want to damage the goods, not yet anyway.” The magician says disdainfully to the Edward Scissor hands wanna be guy.

So now there I am tied up to something, something that is filthy smelling. I can feel some hard bars on my back supporting me, but my backside is exposed. I can smell these guys too. They must seldom bathe; clearly they smoke and drink all the time. My legs and arms are spread wide. All I have on now is my underwear.

"See here's the deal, we are going to uh, condition you. If you are a virgin, well, we are going to take care of that. By the time we are done, you will know all the ways you can be taken. You will know what an orgasm feels like, how to fake it if you need to, and you will need to." The magician says.

"When we are done, you will be able to make us money doing anyone or thing. If you make us good money we will be nicer to you. We might feed you. Or let you sleep in a real bed or get a shower. Those are the rewards for good performances. There are punishments too. You’ll see…” He trails off his eyes lighting up apparently with the thought of punishments. I shiver in dread of his eyes now.

Another pipes up, "Or you could be a crier. One of the ones that beg for us to stop and just can't adjust. That actually makes more money but it's a rougher clientele. It would be rougher on you." He shrugged clearly indicating that he didn’t care one way or another.

"Enough talk" One of them growls. "This bitch needs to be taught some lessons."

One cuts away my white panties. I get a flash of them as they are flung away. I can’t see the pretty blue flowers that I know are on them. It’s just a quick flash of white and another piece of me is gone.

The other, the one who hasn’t done much of anything yet suddenly, goes into action. He just tears the bra off. That hurts. It's an underwire push up bra. It hurts my breasts not that they find anything but amusement in my pain.

"We are going to fuck your cunt, your mouth, your tits, your ass, your toes and your arm pits and more. Whatever we want to do and use, on you, we will. You can’t change that.” He says in a voice that sounds like he has memorized this speech. He sounds like he has said it many times. He sounds bored. That seems really wrong to me somehow.

They begin to move in around me, cocks in hand, the ones I can see. Those men don’t look bored. Whatever they have me tied to, makes it so that they can really reach all of those places at the same time.

And I lie wide open tied up, helpless waiting for them to begin to fuck me, all at once, all over. The quiet one, the bored, he one sticks his head toward my groin. I tense.

“Wait.” He says suddenly. “Get me a flashlight. I think the bitch maybe telling the truth.”

I feel hope then. Is it possible that they might let me go? Maybe if I tell them I won’t say anything they will!

A flashlight is brought. I feel fingers on my mound then lower.

“Yep she’s a virgin, hymen’s intact.”

Oh thank God I think! I was a good girl. That is going to save me! The surge of hope is absurdly powerful.

“I’ll get the camera.” I hear one say.

Why would they get a camera? I puzzle. I’m cringing again at the thought of them taking a picture of me. They take so many pictures I can’t see anything but that stupid flash bulb doing the nova thing in my eyes. Even with my eyes closed I see the red aura flash.

I’m slapped.

“Open your damn eyes bitch!”

“Make the calls. We have an auction.”

“This will bring in some nice bucks. We’ll condition her later. There will be plenty of time for that another night."

They leave, turning off the light. The room goes dark except for the flashbulb ghost still tormenting my irises.

I’m naked tied down and waiting. I’m not sure what for. Rescue would be nice.

Deep in my heart I know that’s not likely. Nothing good is going to happen here. Nothing good for me anyway, I try to reconcile that in my mind. All the plans I had to go off to New York and make it big after college won’t happen now.

Then I feel it. The drip. It runs down my thigh. My heart races, I feel warm now in this room for once. I’m embarrassed because I know from things I’ve read that I shouldn’t be dripping. I should be dry and cold. I don’t want to know this is happening. I don’t want anyone to know that I’m not dry and cold. Please I think don't let them find out I’m dripping and hot.

*waiting curiously and not so very patiently*

OK, not waiting anymore, reading.

chris9 said:
*waiting curiously and not so very patiently*

OK, not waiting anymore, reading.

Look up and warning! I tend to write long.

FurryFury said:
Look up and warning! I tend to write long.

I noticed you write long. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :cathappy:
I submitted my answer and then there the story was. Then my internet was being bitchy, so I couldn't comment right away, but hey, a restart helped.

Now I'm waiting for more!

chris9 said:
I noticed you write long. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :cathappy:
I submitted my answer and then there the story was. Then my internet was being bitchy, so I couldn't comment right away, but hey, a restart helped.

Now I'm waiting for more!

*hugs* I'm glad you enjoyed the story so far. There is more to come soon.

Very nicely written Fury! Can't wait to see what happens...please don't make us wait long! :rose:

caela said:
Very nicely written Fury! Can't wait to see what happens...please don't make us wait long! :rose:

Thanks! I'll do my best to make it not be too long between postings but writing is sometimes elusive, not to mention finding the time.

FurryFury said:
Thanks! I'll do my best to make it not be too long between postings but writing is sometimes elusive, not to mention finding the time.

I'm praying for a lull in your business. Just kidding!! Seriously, though, that is a hot story *fans self and reaches for husband*

Red Sonja said:
I'm praying for a lull in your business. Just kidding!! Seriously, though, that is a hot story *fans self and reaches for husband*

*smiles*

I'm so glad you liked it Red Sonja!

As it turns out this week is pretty busy but next week is really jammed. I have five gigs this week and seven on at least three different themes next week. *sighs* I have a LOT of work to do.

Still, I will post some more as soon as I can. I promise.

Last edited:
In The Dark

In The Dark

I lay in the dark for a while. Honestly I'm not sure how long. Time seemed to be playing tricks with me or maybe that was my mind. Every noise seemed louder to me in the blanket of grayish black that surrounded me. My mind was running out of control at each smell or sound. My mouth was dry and tacky feeling. My nether region ceased to be hot and wet but all that stuff was drying on me like glue.

I could feel my own excitement that I should not have felt and it was tightening my skin as it dried. I was glad then for the lack of visibility. I didn't want to know what I looked like and I certainly didn't want anyone else to know. It may sound strange but I actually drifted away. I'm not sure if I was asleep or if I wasn't but my mind at least drifted and rested.

Suddenly the lights were on again. I was blinded by the illumination where a second before there had only been a void. It took me a while to be able to see the fine looking lady who walked over to me. I could hear her high heals
clack on the floor as she walked around me, looking at me.

I could smell the scents of soap and night blooming jasmine on her. It wasn't overpowering just a tiny lovely scent that certainly smelled better than this room, those horrible men or even me at the moment. I smelled like I do when
I've been masturbating and have not yet washed myself. I hoped she couldn't smell that horrible smell. It made me wonder why some men liked to go down on a woman. I couldn't imagine doing such a thing ever.

She had her dark ebony hair in a sophisticated style. She looked about 35 or so. Her eyes were beautiful, kind looking and brown. She looked like a lady used to being in charge. I felt that she couldn't be associated with those men. Her outfit was a classic dove gray suit with a pale blue shirt beneath it. I couldn't see her shoes but everything I could see said this woman was a lady.

"Please help me." I croaked weakly.

She smiled at me warmly.

"Yes dear that is exactly why I am here, to help you." She said sweetly. Her speaking voice was so lovely. It sounded almost like she was a well-trained stage actress. Her words gave me hope and made me want to cling to
her but of course I couldn't move. I was still restrained.

"If I undo your binds do you think you can walk?" She asked solicitously.

To be honest I wasn't sure. I felt very weak. I didn't know how long I had been there but I felt like it had been a while. I think I had missed some meals but I would be damned if I told her any of that. I wanted to be free. My heart filled up with hope. My mind began making plans for what I would do when I was safe again. I thought about all the ways I would change my life. I would do so many things differently and better. I knew I would! I just had to get out of here!

"Yes! I can walk!" I said eagerly, hoping it was true.

She gave me a look that said I was a star pupil. She made me feel warm again. With no further words she undid the belt around my waist. My neck she freed next. I couldn't believe my luck. I didn't know where she had come from or why but I was ecstatic.

She let my ankles loose next. Her touch when she did touch me was gentle and it seemed accidental. I'm sure I was blushing furiously. I was worried that she would see my dried fluids down there. If so she didn't comment on it. That was yet another thing to be grateful for.

My thighs were let free, my knees too. I wondered why she worked in the order she did. She moved at a luxurious pace as if she weren't the least bit worried about those horrible men finding out she was helping. My wrists she freed next. Last of all, she let my hands free.

"Now take it slow." She cautioned. "Don't sit up too quick."

I did sit up though. I wanted out of there right that second. She might not be in a hurry but I was. I sat right up and my head spun. My vision went black. I felt like I might throw up again.

She said nothing, didn’t urge me to hurry or anything. She simply waited. I finally felt my head clear. I tried to stand when it did clear. She helped me. I thought the way she held me was comforting. She let herself be my crutch.

Together we walked out of that horrible room. Now I could see her shoes. They were beautiful. I knew the brand but I couldn't remember the name of the designer. It make me feel crazy not to be able to remember such a detail but then I thought, what is that compared to being rescued? It's nothing at all. Stop worrying about it. I told myself.

We walked together like that for a while going through corridors, back through the maze that had brought me to this hell, I imagined. She opened a door finally and we entered a room.

It was a beautiful room, a bathroom. I thought it a strange choice but maybe it was the only way out. The bathroom was big. The shower alone could have held ten people. There were gadgets there I didn't know the name or function for.

"I thought we should clean you up." She said when I looked a question at her. "Then I can find you something to wear. I'm sure you'd like some clothes."

I nodded but alarm bells were now starting to go off in my head. I did want to get cleaned up. I did want clothes. I wanted out more though. This really made little sense to me. Why she seemed to be so casual about being detected. Why she took her time with everything and never rushed.

"Yes," I said. "but I'd like out as soon as possible. Can't I just put on a coat or something?"

She shook her head and chuckled a little.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine. Just take your shower and clean up a bit. While I try to find something for you to wear." She said.

I waited until she looked away, then I showered as quickly as I could. I felt so weak still. I nearly slid down the floor of the shower. I had to add more cold water than I usually do so I didn't pass out. I was finished and drying off by the time she returned.

She smiled at me. I looked for the clothes. She had brought me a simple dress. It was silk by the look of it and white. I put it on surprised at how well she had guessed my size. The thing had a square neck and felt like silk too against my skin. It somehow flowed with my body's movement while clinging to my curves.

"It's gorgeous, thank you." I said. I had the feeling it was the most expensive garment I had ever worn. It didn't occur to me to ask about underwear or shoes just then. "Was it yours?" I asked.

She laughed again.

"No my dear this dress was never mine." She said with more amusement than I would have thought necessary. I wondered what was so funny. I had another twinge that maybe it was me she was laughing at. No, that couldn't be, she had been so nice up till now.

She opened the door to a room that looked like a bedroom and living room together. It too was beautiful. She pointed to a small table. There were two plates there. The smell of the food almost made my knees buckle. It was heaven on earth.

"I thought you might like a bite to eat." She said turning her face so that her breath moved over my neck.

I couldn't wait to eat but still, this was wrong. We should be running out of this place as quickly as we could run. I didn't express my thoughts out loud. I just nodded. I let her help me to a chair at the table.

"This is very nice of you." I said as I ate ravenously. "I don't usually even like to eat. It seems like a silly waste of time but for some reason..." I trailed off realizing I was talking to no real effect.

She ate slowly seeming to relish every bite but said nothing. Her eyes sometimes closed as if she were enraptured with the flavors that this or that bite offered. Mostly she stared at me. When she was done, she took out a little plastic box and pushed the button on it.

Immediately the door we had not come through opened. A huge fellow dressed only in a black hood with eye and mouth slits, leather straps and a codpiece came through the door. My mouth fell open. The woman merely smiled.

"Yes mi lady?" His voice boomed.

"Have the servants clear our dishes." She replied keeping her eyes solely on me amusement was back on her lovely
face.

"You!" I began. "You are in charge here aren't you? Aren't going to rescue me?" My face got hot and tears threatened. I was mad. I felt like a fool.

"I said I'd help you my dear. I helped you get free of that device which you were strapped to. I helped you get a shower. I gave you food and clothing. Don't you think I've helped you?" She said the words sweetly but there
was a hint of steel in her voice, perhaps it was also crisped by anger.

"Well, yes, you have helped me and I thank you but..." I trailed off as two people came in and began cleaning off the table efficiently.

"Yes. I think so. I think that calls for a thank you at least. Don't you? Perhaps more..." She said sanguinely.

"More?" I asked unable to process what was happening here.

"Do you know much about auctions?" She asked seeming to change the subject.

I felt my heart dropping. My eyes were darting around the room looking for a way out, an idea. She never said it but I knew as clearly as I've ever known anything that running was a mistake. How far would I get when I did not
know the way out and with guys like this one who stood in the room with us? I figured I'd get maybe a foot, maybe even less.

"No, I don't know much about auctions." I said dully feeling that brightness of hope draining out of me again. It had been a feeling beyond compare when I thought she was there to rescue me now I was filled with dread again.

"One must look one's best when being auctioned. Not just for the company’s coffers but also for yourself. The more that is paid for you. The better one can expect one will be treated. After all the higher the price tag, the greater a work of art is cherished. Though admittedly there are some mad people who would destroy great works if given the chance." She sighed. Her gaze had still not left me. It was unnerving me now. I squirmed under it.

"Now how would you like to thank me? How would you like to please me?" She said sitting back in her chair as regal as a queen.

"I, I don't know." I said my mind had drawn a blank. I was so confused.

She frowned. She made a little tisking sound.

"Listen," I said quickly, "I think there has been some mistake. I am not supposed to be here."

"Yes." She said authoritatively cutting off my words. "You have made a big mistake. Since you don't know how to properly thank your betters for kind treatment, I will have to tell you what to do. I'm very disappointed." She said
with a sigh.

I started to move then purely by instinct. A huge hand clasped my right should and firmly pushed me back into my chair.

"You may clean my feet." She said decisively.

"Wh, what?" I said watching the table servants’ leave and the door shut. It felt like that door was shutting on my last hope.

"Clean...my...feet." She repeated slowly as if she were talking to someone with an IQ in only two digits.

I simply stared at her uncomprehending. I was lifted from my chair and forced to the floor.

"My shoes too. Clean them with your mouth. If you do a good job I will feel thanked then perhaps I help you some more, if not I will do everything in my power to make your life here as miserable as possible." She said
dispassionately. Somehow the very lack of emotion in her voice frightened me more than someone screaming at me would have.

I stuck out my tongue uncertainly. Licking the middle toe of her left foot. My eyes went up to her's. She looked away as if she didn't consider me human. I burned then with shame. I wanted her favor. I wanted whatever she could do for me. She seemed to be in charge. I needed someone on my side but I've never been into women.

Women are dangerous creatures to my way of thinking. This one certainly was but it wasn't just her it was most women. They seemed to hate me on sight mostly. Like they felt I would take something away from them. When you did make friends they would turn on you with no warning. They thought in patterns too complicated for me to figure out. That's why most of my friends tended to be men.

Men were easier. They were attracted to me as I was to them. I knew from the get go what they wanted and though I never gave it to them I was straight about it right up front. I always told them I was saving myself for marriage. Few pushed it past this point.

Even if I were into women, I wouldn't be into licking their feet or anything else on them. This was sick! I hated this but I felt it best to play along. I stuck my tongue between her toes and felt her leg jump a tiny bit.

I got to her I thought with a little thrill of satisfaction. I slowly worked my tongue and lips all around her toes. I even sucked the ends of them where her shoes would allow. Every time I got the slightest reaction I felt another surge of something like power. This went on for a while. My mouth was getting tired and my jaw ached but I kept at it drawn to the subtle signs she gave. She stopped me finally by placing a hand on the top of my head.

"Not bad so far." She said. "Is this your first time?"

"Yes." I said.

"Have you ever wanted to do this before with anyone?"

"No." I said just a little too loud.

"The shoes. Clean them now." She said taking her hand from my head.

Why in God's name she wanted me to do her shoes was beyond me. I remember the smell of that horrible room where I had been tied and wondered just what all might be on her shoes. I hesitated.

My head was shoved back down. The man with us, who I had nearly forgotten was even there, spoke as he pushed me down.

"Lick the underside first. Then you can do the top straps." He instructed.

I licked. Grit went on my tongue. I hated it. My mind was feeding me images of all the things I might be licking. I really hated my own brain then. I felt a thick rough finger between my legs. It was then that I figured out something. I was wet again. I hated myself then, all of me. I was boggled at the thought that I could be wet from this. I wasn't into women. I wasn't into feet, shoes or grit, what was happening to me?

All the time I was trying to figure this out, I licked. I hated the textures and tastes on my tongue. I had to be careful, so careful because I started to feel like throwing up again. Somehow I thought that might be a big mistake. I finished one shoe as quickly as I could and the woman put it down on the floor lifting her other foot with grace.

I thought my jaw would be sore for days. I thought I'd surely be sick right then or at least contract some horrible disease within a day or two but I said nothing. I just kept licking and cleaning. To think I liked her shoes before. I
thought it ironic. Now it was as if I was worshiping them but I hated it. Only if that were completely true how was it I could be so wet?

I am a good girl I thought to myself as I licked. This isn't me. I'm a good girl. I said it over and over in my mind. Nothing worked though.

She reached down finally and her hand small and so soft lifted my chin.

"It's okay," was all she said when she looked into my eyes.

I shook my head and felt tears again fall.

She brushed them away with her thumbs.

"Shh," she said, "You've had a long day, you're confused but know this now, part of you was made for this. You'll learn. You'll get better. When you get better you will find many rewards. For now, I will help you get ready for the auction. I will help you look beautiful but in a way others will find appealing and not cold. You will fetch a higher price. Perhaps because of it your first time will be easier. So smile dear, you did well enough to have thanked me.
You pleased me a little." She said and she hugged my face to her waist.

My tears flowed harder then. They weren't angry tears or tears of derogation though. They were happy tears because she said I had done well enough. I immediately wanted to do better for her. I think she knew it too but she took me back to the bathroom and fixed my hair.

She let me wash my face. She gave me a toothbrush. I was relieved beyond all measure for being given that and some mouthwash. My mouth felt so dirty. I felt so dirty. My heart again felt warm and full.

She seemed to enjoy it, doing my make up and fixing me up. When she let me look in the mirror I blushed hard. She had made me look like I imagine an angel might just before she was pushed out of heaven for sinning.

"Thank you." I said and I meant it. "Would you..."

"What?" She asked a small smile playing around her lips.

"Be bidding on me?"

"You would like to stay with me if you could." She stated it matter of factly.

I nodded yes and felt my heart kick into overdrive.

"You'll see me again but you can't stay with me." She said with finality.

My heart turned over. I couldn't understand why I wanted to stay with her exactly except it seemed nicer with her than with any man here, safer too.

Again she pulled out her little plastic control box and pushed the button.

The same man came in quickly. At least I think it was the same one.

"Take her to The Auction Room." She said.

He took me with him and away from her. I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay. I realized I had more strength now. I could walk without being supported. I felt happy at that. Maybe I'd get a chance to escape, I thought wildly in spite of all evidence around me.

I wondered when I'd see her again. I was surprised to think that I didn't even know her name. She had never used mine either. I wondered why.

What would this auction be like? Who would buy me? I understood now it would be me they were buying but the inference was that it wouldn't be a long-term purchase because there would be, as one of those horrible men had
said plenty of time to teach me my lesson another night.

Maybe if the one would buy me was nice, I could get him to like me. Maybe I could get him to want to keep me. How someone who bid on people could be nice I didn't exactly know but clearly some were nicer like that woman than others. I'd rather be with someone nice than have to go back to those six men ever.

I vowed then to do my very best to make the one who got me, like me. I had read about how to deal with rapists and other violent types. You had to try and make them see you as a person and not just as an object. I was thinking hard about that when we came to the door and went through.

Last edited:
Thank you. Remarkable story FurryFury. I look forward to when next you put heart and mind to hand.

:rose:

I just gotta say... I loved this bit even more. Your stories are smokin' hot, Fury.

RJMasters said:
Thank you. Remarkable story FurryFury. I look forward to when next you put heart and mind to hand.

Thank you RJ!

Coming from someone who has written a story I enjoyed a great deal that is a great compliment!

*smiles*

Red Sonja said:
I just gotta say... I loved this bit even more. Your stories are smokin' hot, Fury.

I'm so glad you liked it Red Sonja! This, to me, is a serious mind fuck. I love those! LOL.

The whole story once told should tie together my fantasies such as The Daddy Room, Buffets, The Hoses Room, The Masks Room and Fi Fi The Fuck Poodle along with more and new ideas I have yet to write. In my mind, I know how it all ends but there is quite a journey before we get there.

FurryFury said:
The whole story once told should tie together my fantasies such as The Daddy Room, Buffets, The Hoses Room, The Masks Room and Fi Fi The Fuck Poodle along with more and new ideas I have yet to write. In my mind, I know how it all ends but there is quite a journey before we get there.

Okay, I'm lost now. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it finishes...Fi Fi the Fuck Poodle? And is that Buffets or buffets?

I'm enjoying it too, Fury.

Great story so far Fury, very evocative and really developing not only the main character but also the world around her she's about to discover. I'm impressed.

Fury said:
Women are dangerous creatures to my way of thinking. This one certainly was but it wasn't just her it was most women. They seemed to hate me on sight mostly. Like they felt I would take something away from them. When you did make friends they would turn on you with no warning. They thought in patterns too complicated for me to figure out. That's why most of my friends tended to be men.

Men were easier. They were attracted to me as I was to them. I knew from the get go what they wanted and though I never gave it to them I was straight about it right up front. I always told them I was saving myself for marriage. Few pushed it past this point.

Your story is not only intensely erotic, there is an athmosphere that builds up, a tension... and some psychology too...

You are gifted and talented, Fury.

ANd now, could someone explain what a 'codpiece' is? A cod, OK, is a kind of fish, but what is a piece of fish doing in here?

brioche said:
Okay, I'm lost now. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it finishes...Fi Fi the Fuck Poodle? And is that Buffets or buffets?

I'm enjoying it too, Fury.

Hi Brioche!

I'm so glad you like the story so far. The other bits and pieces I have mentioned such as Buffets, which is only capitalized because it is the title of the fantasy are things I have already written or conceived in my head. I have shared some of them at lit already but you may not have seen them or remember them.

The fantasy portions are more pure sex and/or degradation than the story portions which tend to have more to do with mind fucks and story development. The challenge for me, is blending them all together. I hope to do this smoothly in the future. *crosses fingers*

Salvor-Hardon said:
Great story so far Fury, very evocative and really developing not only the main character but also the world around her she's about to discover. I'm impressed.

*smile slowly turns into a grin*

Well thank you Salvor-Hardon!

I'm so glad you are having a good time with my little story so far! I hope to go much further with it soon.

chauderlos said:
Your story is not only intensely erotic, there is an athmosphere that builds up, a tension... and some psychology too...

You are gifted and talented, Fury.

ANd now, could someone explain what a 'codpiece' is? A cod, OK, is a kind of fish, but what is a piece of fish doing in here?

*grins*

Thank you Chauderlos!

I'm glad you like what I am writing!

A codpiece LOL! is not about fish really though the origins of the word might be interesting to look up, according to dictionary.com it means:

A pouch at the crotch of the tight-fitting breeches worn by men in the 15th and 16th centuries.

However what I truly had in mind was that he would not be wearing breeches at all, only the codpiece. In him we find that girls are not the only ones who are "kept," in this complex to do the bidding of others.

The whole scene with him begs the question though, how long do you have to be there and what do you have to do before you are considered trustworthy enough to act in the capacity this male did? Do females have the opportunity to be trusted and take some power inside this strange place?

Yes, I know, we've met one who has power but my sense of her is that she always had power here. What about our protagonist though? Does she have the opportunity? Does she have what it takes to go from being trained and used, to carving out some little niche of power or respect even if she never can break free and escape? We shall see.

I just got a chance to read it. . .

When you gonna write the next part?:D:D:D:D

Nicely written Fury! I love how you're developing the main character instead of having her just instantly loving what's being done to her. Describing the grit on the bottom of the shoe and her mind thinking up what it was she could possibly be licking was perfect.

graceanne said:
I just got a chance to read it. . .

When you gonna write the next part?:D:D:D:D

Actually I've already written it but I'm still polishing the next part.

Well, I'm trying to. Sometimes I just can't stand looking at the words even one more time and have to stop for a while.

I'm glad you liked it beautiful Graceanne!

*smiles*

Writing solo is harder for me but these are flowing fairly well considering.

caela said:
Nicely written Fury! I love how you're developing the main character instead of having her just instantly loving what's being done to her. Describing the grit on the bottom of the shoe and her mind thinking up what it was she could possibly be licking was perfect.

*grins*

Thank you Caela!

Even in fiction I try to inject what I consider to be realistic reactions. I find the internal struggle to be one of the most intriguing things and frankly, I also see it as very erotic. To me, that is a huge component of the essence of a story.

I see it as making the characters more human. You'll notice that so far I only do this with the lead character who is in my eyes submissive. When I write a Dominant character I rarely include such personal conflicts perhaps because I don't know what they would be and don't identify with the Dominants as much?

I believe the story could be much more interesting if I could do that though. When I crawl into the skin of a character and tell from their view point what they see, smell, taste, hear, think and feel, I think the whole story works better.

The Auction

The Auction

I walked through the door with a strong hand on my shoulder. It was to remind me, I guessed, that I'd better not try anything.
The huge man the woman had at her beck and call was still with me and it was his hand that directed me now. His hand was large and he was scary despite clearly being in her power. Now I was in his power and under his thumb. It didn’t matter that he might merely serve as a trusty in a jail of sorts, not to me. I was still scared of him. I wondered how such a lovely small woman could hold such sway over this great beast of a man. It didn’t seem to add up to me but I knew that was the case.

I had expected a stage and possibly an audience to be all set up but the room was empty except for one other man. He smiled at me and gestured. It was his way of indicating I should sit.

Most of the room was dark except for the chair the new fellow clearly wanted me in. I didn't want to get in that chair though.
I started by instinct to back up. What stopped me was the mountain of flesh behind me, the hand on my shoulder tightened and
his fingers dug painfully, warningly, into my flesh.

His body heat came off him in waves, now that I was so close to him. Maybe I was chilled too from fear. My arm grazed his
mostly naked chest, in my panic to get away from the chair. I pulled my arm back as if his flesh burned. I wondered in spite of
myself about him. My eyes looked up into the eye slits of his hood questioningly.

Why was he so hot like that? Did he like what he was doing? How did he come to be here? I wanted to know all that and more
as I stared into his dark glittering eyes. He gave me no answers merely stopped me from backing away from the chair or out of
the room, and watched me with his brown jewel eyes. They were extraordinary looking in the black hood, as they caught the light.

Since I couldn't leave, I pulled away from his eyes and turned back toward the smaller man and the chair.

The chair had electronic looking things on it and around it. It also had binds. My fear of it was beyond control. It looked like
some sort of electric chair or possibly a medieval torture device.

"No, don't be afraid. This may look scary but it's just a lie detector. We do it with all the new merchandise. Usually not this soon
but it's particularly important that we do so before we auction your virginity you see?" Said the other man officiously. He took
my hand gently, his hands were weak feeling and slightly damp as he lead me to the chair.

You will not get a shock in this room today, I promise." He continued as if my worries were common and stupid. He even
laughed a bit. He gave me this clearly rehearsed patter about what to do and not do while he asked me questions.

My mind echoed the word "merchandise" over and over. To them, however many of them there were, I was simply merchandise?
My stomach flipped as I contemplated that. There was no good facet to this revelation I could find. The little man worked on me while I sat stunned. He seemed like a mouse compared with my escort but there was something intimidating about him.

I felt he was hiding that part as well as he could, pretending to be nice, to smooth things perhaps, but I felt afraid of him every bit
as much as the chair and electrodes. Somehow I sat there letting him work on me. Sometimes my eyes darted to my escort and begged for help but there would be no help for me. Not from him or anyone here it seemed except the elegant woman. I wanted
to go back to her again. The feeling was very strong inside me. It hurt to feel it.

Ten minutes later I was strapped in the terrible looking chair with all sorts of wires glued on me and I was trembling. If they had given me a glass of water then I was sure I would have spilled it rather than being able to drink much of it. I was that terrified.

"Okay you answer yes, or no, that's all I want to hear from you understand?" The little man said.

"Yes." I answered.

The machine made a scratching noise but I couldn't see what patterns it made. The sound made me start.

"Try to relax. Now our records indicate that you are 18? Are you in fact 18?"

"Yes." That was easy I thought, relaxing a little. I was wondering about their records. What sort of records did they keep?
What did my records say?

"Have you ever had sexual intercourse?”

"No!" I said. Why did they ask me that? They had examined me! I certainly couldn't forget that and the pictures. They knew the answer already.

"Okay, now I'm going to ask the same question and this one time I want you to lie and say yes when you should say no. Have
you ever had sexual intercourse?"

"Y, yes?" I said squirming a little in my seat wondering if this was some new kind of trap.

"STAY STILL!" He boomed, I tried hard to be still but when you are answering uncomfortable questions it's a harder thing to
manage than you might think, after a while he continued.

“We will do that again. This time stay still!” He demanded. “Have you ever had sexual intercourse?"

“Yes?” I said again my voice wasn’t steady. I was scared and confused about what he wanted. The flash of anger and malice I had just seen in his eyes frightened me even more. I knew that he would have liked to hit me then but he didn’t.

I watched him as he watched the machine. He made notes on the readout paper, I think. Eventually he nodded and continued.

"Good, now that we have a baseline do not lie again just relax and tell the truth. Have you ever had your ass fucked?"

"No!" I said emphatically.

He made a note. It made me nervous to see him make a note. Did he think I had just lied? I hadn't!

"Have you ever performed oral sex on another?"

"N, no." I said but I noted with alarm that my voice didn't sound so certain of my answer. I was thinking about the elegant lady. Surely what I did with her didn't count as sex of any kind, right? I'm not gay or even curious, I assured myself. I never have
been anyway...my thoughts drifted. I think I probably was blushing.

"You don't seem so sure. Have you ever sucked cock."

"No!"

"Have you ever licked pussy?"

"No!"

"Have you ever let someone lick your pussy?"

"No!"

"Have you ever masturbated?"

"N, uh, yes, yes I have but you see..." I started to say.

"Yes or no please. Have you ever masturbated?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"Yes?" I wasn't sure. I had felt a little tingle but nothing to get that worked up about. I didn't know how to answer the question
and now my face was blazing, I could feel it.

"You aren't sure if you've ever had an orgasm?" He asked seeming to grasp my problem right away. It made me wonder how
many others had the same doubts and ignorance as I had.

"No."

"Okay just continue sit still for a few more minutes and we'll be done." He said.

As soon I was unbound from the chair and electrodes I felt an enormous relief.

I was lead to a back stage area by the lady’s man.. I could already hear an auction going on but I couldn't make out what or perhaps I should have been thinking for whom they were bidding. I felt a cold sweat settle on my body. Inanely, I looked at the mountain of a man to ask him a question that was suddenly so important to me.

"Do I look okay?" Habits are hard to break. I knows it's nuts but all I could think of at that moment was soon I would be onstage.
I had to look okay or Mom and Dad would be disappointed. The worst thing in the world was when I disappointed them. Now of course my circumstances were different. They would be frantic about what had happened to me. I would never be the same to them if they knew, even I were rescued right now. I would be in their eyes forever tainted.

His mouth worked, he seemed to smile and started to say something but I couldn't hear it because there was a loud round of applause just then. Suddenly he grabbed my arm. He moved me bodily out into the glare of the lights. I wondered faintly how he knew it was time? I was doing okay on stage until they began to talk about me.

"This piece of merchandize just came in ladies and gentlemen."

I wanted to laugh already. If there were people here bidding on other people they in no way fit the definition of ladies or gentlemen in my estimation.

"We found she clearly has her hymen intact. It looks like a thick strong one too as you can see by the pictures."

I blushed furiously turning my head toward the mountain. I was in disbelief that they could talk about a person, about me,
like that! Out of the corner of my eye I saw a huge picture projected behind me. It was of a woman's private parts. I felt like
I might faint. It looked like a horrible medical slide might. Why would they put such a thing up there?

The picture changed to one of me bound on that device, the one they had put me on when they first brought me here. My face flamed as I worked through the puzzle pieces. These pictures were of me, all of them! That was a picture of my private parts and even my hymen I guessed, though I had never looked down there much.

It wasn't pretty to me. I couldn't understand why anyone would take a picture of it much less want to look at it. Mom had said
never to look at it or think about it until I was married. I had managed the looking better than the thinking. I couldn't quite
control all my thoughts about sex but I had tried.

"She just was given her lie detector test. I have the results here now. I think you will all find it interesting just what a virgin
she really is.

He then went over all the things I hadn't done as if this were some inexplicable thing.

The crowd murmured over each thing I hadn't done. I could feel the energy in the room explode around me. I could smell the
greed to own these parts of me that hadn't ever be tapped.

"She is also 18 years old and a college student. We've seen her take quickly to training just in the short time she's been here.
Let's start the bidding at $500. That's a steal folks do I hear $500?"

Training, what training were they talking about? I wondered feeling full of out rage. My face was lifted and turned toward the audience. I tried to control my emotions. Twin feelings of anger and fear felt like they might break free of my skin and burn everyone here but that was just being fanciful. I tried to remember my goal. I had to try to get whoever won the auction, whoever won me, to like me and keep me so I never had to go back for “conditioning and lessons” from those horrible six men.

I tried to smile. I wanted the price to go as high as possible. I was borrowing the elegant woman's theory that a nicer type would
get me the more the price went up. So I moved as I was told. I smiled as best I could while the price went up. Ironically I had
been sweating that first bid, feeling that if someone didn't bid not only would I have to stay here, but that I would be worthless and rejected.

It was hard to hold on to my self-esteem in a place like this. It seemed like all that mattered was what other people thought of me
now. I tended to feel that way before but now it was stronger.

The man who won me came right up on stage. He handed a bundle of cash to the auctioneer. I wondered how much it was. I had
lost track. How could I have lost track of the price of my own virginity? I felt so stupid, lost and confused.

He was handsome in a worn and rugged sort of way but he didn't look like the sort of man who would have that much money.
He smiled at me and beamed preening before the crowd. I wanted to hurt him then. My eyes must have shown it before I could
check my emotions because he looked at me and sort of took a step back. He patted his unnaturally dark hair then seemed to
make a decision. Picking up some things from the podium he approached me.

He clamped shackles attached by chains on my ankles, hand cuffed my wrists behind my back then placed a hood my head. I
was being pushed now but I couldn't see. I had to move with only mincing little steps. It seemed to be a long time that we
walked. I was barefoot. He was not. I could hear his shoes echoing on the concrete. I wondered when he would speak.

I said nothing. I didn't want to slow down getting out of there, wherever I was, I wanted to be anywhere else. The horrible shackles were slowing me down too much already. There would be time for figuring out things later. I had to be careful. I had to make him love me a little if I could. I had never seen love except in the movies. I didn't believe in it but I was going to try my hardest.

After a while I began to worry that he wasn’t even taking me out of here at all as I had assumed. It felt like we were in a maze, walking in circles. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat and give myself hope. I had to have some hope. He had to take me out of here.

I began to pray to a God that I wasn’t sure existed or cared. It’s funny the bargains you offer to make in your mind at you most panicked times never knowing if anyone or thing could truly hear or would bother with you. Then of course there is the whole “he works in mysterious ways” philosophy. Even if we asked for something good for us it might not be part of his plan right? None of that mattered just then to me. I was simply desperate and promising things I never would have done if I weren’t feeling so endangered. Did I mean what I promised? Yes I did. If God had reached down, scooped me up and save my right then I would have made good on every promise or at least I felt that I would then. That of course didn’t happen. I heard and felt nothing for a long time but the sound of his shoes or the despair that grew each minute.

I finally felt the wind on my arms. We were outside! I tried to breathe it in that fresh air, borne on a breeze, but with the hood on
I couldn't, not really. The fresh air could only filter through the rough materiel that smelled reminiscent of sawdust to me. He handed me into a car that smelled strongly of leather. There was no comfortable way to ride in it with my hands cuffed behind my back.

"Where are we going?" I asked when I felt the car moving.

"You don't need to know." He said gruffly, but he helped steady me when the car stopped suddenly. My heart plummeted. I was fearful that he was going to take me back there.

When the car started moving again I let out a breath and tried to still the erratic fear fueled wild beat of my heart.

I didn't ask another question for the rest of the car trip. I was thinking though. It was clear this man was helping me not fall
about in the back of the care so maybe he cared a little already. I devoutly hoped so. It was too good to be true but hope is a funny
thing it fills you against all logic sometimes. It also makes you bend logic at other times.

The car stopped and did not resume movement. He got out first then helped me out. We walked. My feet were cold now but I
didn't dare say anything.

"You take a step up now." He suddenly said. It was one of the strangest things I've ever done, trying to go up a step with a hood
over my face so I couldn't see. I felt relieved that I had managed it. I had the surreal feeling I was stepping into nothing.

"Step up." He said again and again. I lost count of the all the steps. He un-cuffed my wrists when we got to the top, pushed me
into a cushioned chair. I heard the click of one cuff on the arm of the chair.

I waited impassively for what would come next. I imagined him parting my legs and thrusting inside me, tearing me and making
me a virgin no more. Instead I felt we were moving. We weren't in a car but I couldn't place where we were exactly, until we
lifted into the air. A plane, I was on a plane, with no idea where I was headed.

It wasn't the worst thing though, I thought to myself because even though it's further from my home it's also further from that
place, that horrible place they had abducted me to. The flight was long, I may have drifted to sleep a few times but I couldn’t really relax. Everything was so out of control or rather out of my control there was no east to be found for me. I felt like a broken piece of flotsam being tossed around by strong forces. I felt I was too ignorant to even know them as waves.

Finally we landed. There had been no in-flight movie, I noted. Not even a package of those horrible sun chips or some soft drink. No, I had been simply left alone to deal or not as I would.

He guided me out of the plane. I had thought going up the stairs was bad but coming down them unable to see was far, far worst.
It was like stepping into a chasm and off the world each step down. There was an immense feeling of relief when my bare foot
felt the solidity of the next step.

Once more we walked across a cold that I now knew was the tarmac. Again we got into a car. I could assume it was a limo now.
The plane had been so quiet I could tell it had to be a small private one. I had heard that small planes took longer to get from here or there. I wish I had more information so I could tell where we might be but the truth was, with him unwilling to speak to me, I had fallen asleep onboard more than a few times. I didn't have a watch. I couldn't see anything so I had no idea how much time it had taken.

He didn’t seem charmed by me when I tried to talk with him on the plane. It discouraged me. I so wanted him to like me and keep me at least until I could escape. Nothing of note had happened on the plane except my embarrassment. At one point I had to go to the bathroom. Instead of unlocking the cuffs, he had someone else; a woman I think put what must have been a sort of bedpan under me. I didn't think I could go like that with who knew how many watching.

Eventually the need became so great that I felt I couldn't hold out much longer. From the sounds it didn't seem like they were hovering over me. I tried to tell myself that anyway. I did pee feeling like a child wetting herself. The hood I wore was a blessing then. It allowed me to have the illusion I was alone. It was an illusion though because shortly after I finished I was wiped and the pan was taken from under me. I must have burned brightly at that. I was glad the hood prevented them from seeing my face.

The ride in the limo took a while, at least forty minutes. I was pulled out of the car when it stopped. We entered through a door that sounded thick when it closed. The echo of it's closing told me the room we were in was large. We went to another door this one wasn't as wide as the first, I could tell.

I was beginning to feel closer to the man who bought me. He had been kind. Other than refusing to answer questions and keeping me bound that is, he had taken good care of me.

So I had great hopes. I felt we were in a small elevator, because we were so close together and I felt that elevator drop feeling.

We went to another door and he sat me down in a chair again undoing the cuffs and then attaching them to the chair. He likewise this time unshackled my legs but attached each ankle to the chair legs so my legs were somewhat apart.

He took the hood off. I blinked trying to adjust to the light in the room after the dark of the hood. There were tons of candles all around me. Candles alone don't seem to put out a lot of light but there were so many that the room was bathed in light. The way they were placed made me feel like I was again in the spot light, a place I had once dreamed of being but never like this.

The room had a bed in it, a small elegant dinning table, a soft comfortable looking sofa, a television and three doors. It was a very nice room. Certain things were missing like windows but there were mirrors around and someone had put it together with a good eye for both function and beauty I thought.

"This is to be your room while you are with us." He said.

"Thank you. I think it's lovely." I replied. "My name is." I started to say. He stopped me by holding up his hand in a stop sort of sign.

"Unimportant, I don't want or need to know." He said with finality.

This wasn't working. He didn't want to know my name because he didn't want to care about me. He picked up a bowl from the table and a cloth. Kneeling before me, I simply watched him. I had no idea what he was going to do. He began to clean my right foot. The water felt so warm and couldn't have been there long. That's how I knew the place we were in had a staff. I wondered how much they knew.

He cleaned both of my feet. I started to think he might care for me once again. I began to hope again. He took such tender care of me. When he was done he looked up and to the right.

"She is ready Sir." He said. My mind tumbled into chaos again. This one was looking at what? I twisted my neck and tried to see. I caught a dot of red in my side vision.

"Very good, I'll be there shortly, you can go." I heard. The voice was deep and each word was enunciated well. I realized then that the man I had tried to please so far wasn't the man who had actually paid for despoiling me. He was merely a retainer. I felt a bit crushed. Now I had to start all over again.

Fresh start, fresh slate, I tried to tell myself. Who knows, maybe this man will even help you escape, don't give up. I kept looking around the room trying to figure out what sort of person would prepare a room like this for someone he had bought at an auction? There was a feeling in the way things were done that we were almost in church with all those candles. I had felt onstage before but now I noticed that I was in fact, on a raised area of flooring. It felt like I were on a pedestal or perhaps an alter in way. I shivered at my strange thoughts and hoped it wasn’t the latter.

He bowed and left. Taking with him the cloth and bowl of water. The door sounded loud when it thumped shut. That's a very solid door, I thought.

Now I was alone. I tried the cuffs. They were lined so they didn't cut into my skin but they were tight enough I knew I would have red lines indented into my skin.

There was nothing to do but try to figure a way out. It didn't take much of my efforts to tell that for now I was not able to escape. I slumped in the chair. It was a nice chair. Everything here was nice except the fact that they had me. I wanted the man who owned all this to come. I need to see him, to look in his eyes and make him understand that he had to let me go or keep me.

I was on display I realized looking around the room at the candles and the cameras. I almost smiled at the thought. I know it sounds strange but I felt as if he thought I was some exotic work of art and wanted to watch me through the cameras. I know, I know, it sounds like ego doesn’t it? I never said I was perfect. It’s just a feeling I had then that gave me some small measure of fleeting comfort. If he valued me, that could be worked on to get what I wanted.

A clock on the wall ticked loudly as I waited what seemed to be an interminable time. It said the time was 7:00 but was that am or pm? I had no idea. I ran plans, words and scenarios over and over in my mind trying to find something that would help me while I waited.

I saw the doorknob turn. My heart started thudding faster. This is it I thought. I have to play this just right. I have to make him care, make him happy, oh please, please let me do that! I thought.

He was framed in the door now. I looked at his salt and pepper hair. His face was somewhat was furrowed with wrinkles. He still looked handsome with more character than a younger man would. I smiled as if he were a business associate or a professor from whom I wished to gain favor.

He walked to me and around me. He was smiling as well.

"Welcome my dear." He said finally.

"Thank you."

He pulled out another chair and put it directly in front of mine.

"I am a connoisseur of lovely things. You are lovely. I particularly like to collect first things. Now I want you to imagine what it would be like back at the place you were auctioned if they took your virginity perhaps not even knowing that they did. Can you picture it?

Tears burned in my eyes, I nodded.

"Yes, I didn't want that."

"I'm sure." He said. "What I want is for you to share yourself with me willingly. I have you for a month. If you don't give me, and my household the respect that we will give you, if you behave badly, I still won't hurt you. No one here will. I will simply return you early with the appropriate report. I'm sure you will behave well though, right?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"Right." I answered quickly.

"Now there is a chance that you could behave well enough to stay but never willingly give yourself to me. If that happens I would be sad for you and for me. I would hate to send you back to them untouched at the end of this thirty-day period. I would hate to let those animals do what they would with something so precious and fleeting. No, I would like to give you something perfect, intimate and beautiful to hold onto even when you are there again. Still, I will not force you. I want you to tell me when you are ready. I want you to give yourself to me."

"I don't know what to say." I told him.

"Tell me about you and your life so far. Most of all I want to know why you are still a virgin. What were you saving yourself for? How did you imagine you would lose your virginity? What is your dream scenario? I want to make your first time special, as it should be. Wouldn't you like that?"

"Yes, I would. We should be in love though." I blurted out. I wanted to recall those words as soon as I said them.

He reached out and caressed my cheek. His smile grew deeper.

"Ah, a romantic like myself." He whispered.

He seemed too good to be true. He was far too nice for a man who had bought me. There was more going on than I knew. I wanted to believe him but I felt there was more that he hadn't told me. I was scared to believe him. I didn't want to have false hope. I just wanted him to love me and save me. He leaned into me then. I felt he were about to kiss me.

I turned my face up to him like a flower to the sun. My breathing quickened. I blushed, my lips parted a little. I closed my eyes. He kissed me. He really did. It was the sexiest most romantic kiss I'd ever felt. When he pulled away I wanted more, a little sigh came out of my throat.

He chuckled.

My pillow on which I had practiced kissing had nothing on this guy. He was a kiss expert. He didn't get even invasive either. It was a wonderful romantic old-fashioned kiss like you see in old movies.

"I think we can learn to love each other if only for a while." He said. "You my dear, are ripe for it. You've been wanting to have sex and be loved for a very long time haven't you?"

"Yes." I said blushing deeply.

"I won't give you sex. If you decide you are ready, I will make love to you."

My heart bumped up into a staccato beat and I felt dizzy when I heard those words. I felt my face was getting wet. I was crying.

He reached out took one or more of my tears onto his finger then tasted the residue.

"Lovely." He said smiling at me again.

Back