"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I know... it just pissed me off more than normal... It's been a sucky 24 hours. :rose:

I was going to say something to you when I saw it, but I figured you'd already seen comments such as that before and by now would be able to correctly assess its worth (none). If I remember correctly, that one was titled "From Under The Bridge," and was signed Anonymous in USA. BTW, thoroughly enjoy watching you stretching your poetic skills.

:rose: :rose:

LeBroz said:
I was going to say something to you when I saw it, but I figured you'd already seen comments such as that before and by now would be able to correctly assess its worth (none). If I remember correctly, that one was titled "From Under The Bridge," and was signed Anonymous in USA. BTW, thoroughly enjoy watching you stretching your poetic skills.

:rose: :rose:

I have recieved constructive ones... nothing like that one. Even my stories I only got one violently nasty one. Usually the horrid ones are sent via email.

I appreciate everyone's comments and I'm enjoying this new style, but still play with the other too.

Thank you LeBroz for being the first to encourage me to continue and helping me along the way. :kiss:

It is a pleasure to write and a pleasure to be either enjoyed or taught. Thanks to everyone. :kiss:

My Erotic Trail said:
redhairedandfreindly two thumbs up for having a good attitude about it

after months of writing, editing, re-editing, drawing the cover front and back, AJ Press released my book Jan 1st, ...I didn't get my first order till a week ago and it was out at amazon.com this week end so I put it in the siggy, you can see both front and back covers and what is on the back cover. It is a print in demand with LuLu and released with AJ Press "Portal to the Vixen Planet" by Art Campbell edited by Alexis James ...book two "Return to the Portal to the Vixen Planet" is being edited and will be published soon ..as well and ahead of schedule <grin with a big finish in "The Vixen Vortex" book three

I saw a couple yesterday that I had loaned a copy to for feedback, "Dick" and yes that is his name never stopped laughing... it is a simple (like me) humorous tale that has led me to the doors of the published Authors 'Trail'.

and yep Eve, it was first a poem/tale (submitted here at Lit) that grew into a short story (submitted here) and then grew a tail, my erotic trail published there <grin

Finally! Congrats are in order. :D

WickedEve said:
I just noticed the vixen/amazon link.
I can't remember how the story got started here. Was it a story or poem?
Have you been, um, patted and tooted on the pat and toot thread?

patted and tooted
:cool:

saldne said:
do you not walk down a street or alley filled with trrash you know the beer cans and broken bottles frightened you have to wears shoes always wears shoes you could get stabbed by an aids infected needle or that broken bottle could get stuck in your heel and you could bleed profusely especially if you're on blood thinners you could stain the tar for two years and you see those dumpsters and wonder if there's a dead body deep down under all the funk like beer drinking vomiters from the night before who slept inside or bathrroom trash in white paper bags with unwrapped tampons and sanitary napkins sticking out with banana peels and moldy applie pie that never got eaten being sucked on by maggots and it smells boy does it smell from one stop sign to the next and Im telling you to keep walking keep walking and I keep telling you there's something beautiful on this street they're always something beautiful on this street and everywhere if you just look hard enough and open your eyes and close minded mind yes yes you saw that buttercup I knelt down and rubbed on my nose I told you so

:confused:

now see, did you have fun writing that? i loved reading it! :D

i have just one question... where is the tree with the penis?

;)

Last edited:
I believe Neo may be starting today, or Tristesse may be finishing up. I don't know. If the reviews aren't done in a little bit, I'll do them. I'm always so clueless. :rolleyes:

wildsweetone said:
now see, did you have fun writing that? i loved reading it! :D

i have just one question... where is the tree with the penis?

;)

Oh my goodness! LOL!

I love the passion thread. I've never written anything there without doing line breaks. I just went nuts with it. Did I have fun? I did. I did! :) It felt good to just ramble on. I see a poem there but there's a lot of "and" words to kill and some words I'd like to add and delete. I cannot believe I forgot the grass where the buttercup was. Just damn...

I suppose I could add a tree with 100 penises poking out looking at me one-eyed. You know, the buttercup could be underneath the penis tree or something. I'll have to think this over. ;)

Laughing like crazy!

WickedEve said:
I believe Neo may be starting today, or Tristesse may be finishing up. I don't know. If the reviews aren't done in a little bit, I'll do them. I'm always so clueless. :rolleyes:
I'm all over it and will be back with poems. ;)

saldne said:
Oh my goodness! LOL!

I love the passion thread. I've never written anything there without doing line breaks. I just went nuts with it. Did I have fun? I did. I did! :) It felt good to just ramble on. I see a poem there but there's a lot of "and" words to kill and some words I'd like to add and delete. I cannot believe I forgot the grass where the buttercup was. Just damn...

I suppose I could add a tree with 100 penises poking out looking at me one-eyed. You know, the buttercup could be underneath the penis tree or something. I'll have to think this over. ;)

Laughing like crazy!

sometimes i can't believe what i post on those days where i am climbing the walls.

so relieved you saw the funny side! :kiss:

somebody started a thread up a while ago about writing different to how you normally write. was it bogusbrig? i must hunt it out, it was fun. :)

edited because I need glasses - thanks, neo, for taking up the slack. :rose:

I just want to say thanks for the mention of my poem Che Lives!. When I took my daughter into town one day, it seemed to be decorated with Che Guevara images and the same evening my friend told me he was going to Cuba for a holiday, this poem seemed a good idea. However I've struggled with it for three weeks and ended up frustrated so I thought post and be damned. It's getting better votes than I thought it would but low enough to tell me I need a rewrite or at least, reworking.

Thanks for the imput Tzara. This is where I have to admit to being dumb, 'berry' should be 'beret', colloquially we pronounce it 'berry'. I have stared at that for three weeks thinking it wasn't quite right Doh! I've took note of your other suggestions and comments which are as ever right!

However, Apparat-chick was on purpose, it was a play on apparatchik but I can see why the line is confusing 'And she, once our beautiful apprat-chick /Who took public ownership into the bedroom'. Perhaps I should have written 'And she, Anna, our beautiful apprat-chick Who collectivized her bedroom (body, desires?)'.

Do you get an alarm clock when the Chinese retire their double agents? You do realise if the CIA read lit your phone will now be bugged.

Saldne, there is no need to worry about me taking offence, you may be brutal if you feel the poem desrves it. I won't bite...well not in anger anyway... though I have been known to in other nameless activities. Thanks for taking the time to comment, it is genuinely appreciated.

Last edited:
bogusbrig said:
Saldne, there is no need to worry about me taking offence, you may be brutal if that is how you feel the poem desrves it. I won't bite...well not in anger anyway... though I have been known to in other nameless activities. Thanks for taking the time to comment, it is genuinely appreciated.

Brutal!? :confused: No, please don't take it that way! I just came back from making a second comment BEFORE I read this. Damn, I feel like shit now.

bogusbrig said:
However, Apparat-chick was on purpose, it was a play on apparatchik but I can see why the line is confusing 'And she, once our beautiful apprat-chick /Who took public ownership into the bedroom'. Perhaps I should have written 'And she, Anna, our beautiful apprat-chick Who collectivized her bedroom (body, desires?)'.
No, I think it was fine the way it was originally. I was just pointing out you wrote apprat-chick when I think you meant apparat-chick. Left out a syllable.

saldne said:
Brutal!? :confused: No, please don't take it that way! I just came back from making a second comment BEFORE I read this. Damn, I feel like shit now.

Saldne you can stop digging now. I said you 'may' be brutal, not that you WERE brutal. :rolleyes: There is certainly no need to feel shit about it. I just meant I prefer honesty even if it is something I don't want to hear. ;)

You're never going to comment on one of my poems again are you? :rolleyes:

Your imput is genuinely appreciated. :)

neonurotic said:
Don't miss these poems: Raping of a Soul by RedHairedandFriendly, Minor Accidents by AuthorityGriffith, and In Praise of Blondes by LeBroz.

** That's it for my review. Everyone get out there and participate. Read, comment and vote, if that's what you do. Take it EZ!

Thanks Neo for that brief mention of my little fun piece. And since I'm on a blonde kick, I've got a funnier one I've submitted that should be out tomorrow. :D

LeBroz said:
Thanks Neo for that brief mention of my little fun piece. And since I'm on a blonde kick, I've got a funnier one I've submitted that should be out tomorrow. :D

I know a blonde I'd like to kick... but she doesn't write poetry :rolleyes:

Heh! Neo, fly, and Sal - thanks for commenting and thanks for the mention.

NOW GO READ MY POEM, YOU BASTARDS.

Whe-hee!

~Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back