*grins* Thank you Greenmands!

*hug*

Fury :rose:

jadefirefly said:
Fury, Fury, Fury....

I had no idea you were hiding such a talent! Fantastic! :D

Thanks so much JadeFireFly!

I'm so glad you liked it.

I personally find it pretty amusing that I, who so loves to fuck and have sex should be using the term, "making love," in a positive way. LOL.

my input

Very well written Furry... I do enjoy the setting of the scene, it creates a much broader picture in the mind to see it all, to almost be there... If you happen to have time to see some of my "earlier" posts, you can see that I also set a scene fairly well.... although I find it just isn't appreciated as much as the quick "fuck & grind".... Ah Well....
Write on please!!... I was thinking of starting something like this due to the same affliction.... wanting to put my thoughts out of my head... without someone else's input throwing it off key...
I look forward to more posts... :)

Stegral said:
Very well written Furry... I do enjoy the setting of the scene, it creates a much broader picture in the mind to see it all, to almost be there... If you happen to have time to see some of my "earlier" posts, you can see that I also set a scene fairly well.... although I find it just isn't appreciated as much as the quick "fuck & grind".... Ah Well....
Write on please!!... I was thinking of starting something like this due to the same affliction.... wanting to put my thoughts out of my head... without someone else's input throwing it off key...
I look forward to more posts... :)

Thank you Stegral!

I actually just submitted my first story ever to Lit tonight. It's one with MORE sex in it! LOL!

I'm not sure how this story, as posted in this thread so far, would fare at Lit. I see lit stories as more a "stroke" thing you know?

The thing is I wrote up my fantasies that I saw as horrible and twisted, last year and began with great trepidation to share them with some people.

I have yet to hear one person tell me they didn't get at least a bit turned on by them but several told me I needed therapy. Those are the types that think BDSM urges show mental sickness, you know the sort I mean?

Poor lost judgmental bastards let's all pray for them. LOL!

Anyway, what happened though was that people kept calling them stories. I don't really consider them as such though they had more story elements since I had to write them out and make them, make sense.

So that got me started on writing an actual story instead of a stoke fantasy.

You know?

For some reason this makes me put less actual physical sex in most of the time and more mind fucking which I seem to LOVE. LOL! I find the inner conflict so fascinating. If I ever resolve mine perhaps I will think it's boring or something, I dunno.

I'm probably not making any sense now.

I feel like I'm babbling. My head hurts.

Virginity Sold Pt. one:

Virginity Sold Pt. One:

He watched me cry for a while as if enraptured. Those looks on his face of near reverence made me smile then eventually stop. He undid the cuffs. Picking me up as if I weighed nothing of consequence, he carried me over the couch and set me down. Holding me in his arms he cuddled me and somehow made me feel safe even cherished.

"You will be safe here, for as long as you are here, you will be safe." He comforted me with his body and his voice. His stokes were on my hair and against my back there was nothing inappropriate about them he was soothing me only.

I soon began to look forward to his visits. He came to see me often but not nearly as frequently as I wished. The time alone drove me crazy. There was so little to do. The time with him was a wonder I had never before experienced.

He listened to me. I don't know how many have ever had another human being really listen to them as he did to me but for me, this was a new and magical thing. He asked me questions seeming to find everything I said fascinating. He listened intently. He didn't offer to fix things for me that I felt were wrong with me or the bad things in my life like so many men tend to do, he simply seemed to empathize with my feelings about my life so far. I really felt heard when I was with him. I didn’t feel judged either. It was such an intoxicating thing to feel that way.

When he first started to come and ask me questions I was shy. I promised myself I would keep certain things secret but little by little I wanted to give him more of me. I wanted to be understood and cared about. Here he was asking about me as no one else ever had. This was my chance to become human to him. He had given it to me on a silver platter as they say.

He told me little stories about himself too. What different lives we had lived so far. His was one of privilege and affluence but he wasn't the sort of snobby person that I would have imagined. There was something of the little hurt boy in him that I sometimes glimpsed, it made me want to reach out to him, hold him, and kiss “it”, whatever it was, until he was all better.

It was odd to me this duality of personality that he had. At the same time he was fully in charge and confidant but sometimes peaking out I saw that bit of hurt child in him. I felt as I thought about it that we all had that, a hurt child pushed down inside. The difference was the degree to which we tried to hide it.

Our physical interactions progressed along with our communication. From kissing, to petting we went. I confess I was partly the aggressor. I felt deeply driven to be loved. I felt a need to make him smile and feel warm. It may sound like I fell for him ridiculously easy but I was just 18 and had been through a difficult time, I molded to his needs adapting as if it were natural to do that, to his wishes. In a way he became my world, my hope for salvation.

When he wasn't there, I missed him terribly. Thoughts of going back to that horrible place with those men would take me over. I would wish for the comfort of the man who had bought me. I thought about his questions. Did I want to go back there a virgin? No, of course I didn't. Yes, I would like my first time to be lovely and good. If I ended up going back there at all, which I prayed I would not, I no longer wanted them to have the power to take my virginity.

Secretly I felt I could make this man truly love me enough to keep me and not send me back to be used by those animals. I just knew if I could give him what he wanted, he would love me and keep me close.

One night over red wine and pasta, which he had arranged because he knew I loved pasta, while we dined by candlelight, I told him what I had previously imagined my first time would be like.

There were three scenarios that I had fantasized about. One of course was rape. I had read enough to know that this was a common fantasy of women in my society but still I blushed when I said that horrible and dangerous word.

He smiled as if to say, yes, I understand. I knew he would never force me. I felt secure with him that way.

His eyes were so warm in the candlelight I wanted to kiss him right then but I had started this and I would finish it, I was determined to do that now that I had my courage up.

The second was on my wedding night in a lovely hotel suite. I would be in white still. Lovely fragile lacy sheer under things would gild my body, and my love; my husband, would take me, making me his forever.

The third fantasy was the one I favored most. In it I would be a cold-blooded executive bitch who had no time for a relationship or for men. One night I would meet a man who was exotic and had a thick accent. This man would be obviously experienced, charming and very sexy although much older. He would take me back to his place or a hotel and teach me about sex.

The first time would be in a large bathtub. I felt that would be not only sexy but since I was worried about the blood from being broken open, this would minimize the mess. He would teach me about sex so that I could fuck anyone I wanted and have confidence they would enjoy it. Then we would part forever.

My host smiled at me. "Interesting ideas my sweet." He said, twirling the pasta around his fork then feeding it to me. Food between us was almost like sex. We fed one another like this and in so many other ways. We kissed through delightful morsels. I wanted more now. The hunger he had built in me was so powerful I was no longer afraid. After dinner and dessert I felt a bit tipsy. Maybe I had consumed too much wine. I liked that idea, the excuse of it took a little of my own responsibility away from me.

"Will you show me your body of your own free will?" He asked quietly.

My face burned but still, I truly wanted to do things for him. I realized I wanted to do most anything he wished but I’d rather him push me, and not ask me to choose.

“You are kind and I trust you.” I said softly my voice breaking with emotion. I wanted to say more. I wanted to say, please move me as you wish, take the choice away from me but I couldn’t say that, not yet.

Slowly I took off my dress. I didn’t have underwear so even though I made the act of taking off the garment last as long as possible, I all too soon stood naked and exposed. The candles danced on my skin while I waited for his reaction.

"Come closer." He said. He pulled me down on his lap. His fine pants felt soft to my bottom. He moved me so that we were both comfortable.

"Ask me." He said. "Ask me for what you want."

There were so many things I wanted just then. I wanted to feel his warm hands on my body. I wanted to kiss him over and over. I wanted him to accept me for me, which I felt he truly did. I wanted him to love me.

"Love me please." I whispered kissing him, my slim body draped on his clothed one like some strange contrasting piece of art. I could see it in my mind's eye. I wished for a picture of this right then. A picture now and paints later because I suddenly felt I could paint this and it would be beautiful.

He kissed me back gently but with such passion he took my breath away, that feeling, that exultant thrill was what I could never get enough of from him.

He took something out of his jacket pocket then. A blue and silver box that was soft to the touch. He put it in my hands.

"For you, my love." He said. "You should know by now you already have my heart. I find you enchanting."

I felt another pleasant jolt. He said that I had his heart! He was giving me something that I wanted so very much and something else in a box.

I opened the box and found the most beautiful necklace and earrings I had ever seen. The cost must have been outrageous. It was old though and I loved that it was. Perhaps it had been in his family for generations? The sapphire and white gold necklace was a gleaning lace like complex collar sort of thing. I couldn’t begin to calculate the value of it. I certainly didn’t feel worthy of such an expensive set of jewelry.

He helped me put in on. All the time my body was tightening, begging silently for more of his kisses, more attention, more of his touch. He led me to the wall of mirrors, showing me the way the necklace and earrings looked on me.

It was so strange to see this necklace, which looked like something for royalty on my neck, and the drop clip on earrings on my ears. I was otherwise naked and exposed. My body was smooth and slightly shinny looking. My small breasts were standing at attention, the nipples hardened. My stomach was flat and even curved in some. I didn't like the dark hair that covered my sex but he seemed to.

He reached around me and touched me there.

"Look at yourself. See yourself as the beautiful woman you are, the way I see you." He said. "If at anytime you want me to stop simply say so." His words and his hand cupping me made me blush again.

"There is such beauty in you. Such incredible beauty too in your misplaced shame." He whispered in my ear. I shivered.

His other hand reached around my body and cupped my left breast. His right hand began to move against my groin. I felt lightheaded. I was so heated.

"Please." I said.

"Please what?" He asked.

"I feel like I might pass out. It feels good but my knees feel weak." I said.

He smiled into my eyes through the mirror.

"Trust me. I won't let you fall my little heart." He said brushing his lips on my neck. "See how beautiful you are?"

I felt wet, so very wet. I felt something new to, an ache inside my vagina. I felt empty and needy but could I tell him? Could I tell him I was ready? Was I ready? Yes, I was. No, I simply couldn't bring myself to say that I was. I felt like a liar and a coward. I didn't like looking at myself at all. I was burning again with shame the color went up my chest into my neck and then settled on my face. Still he was making me feel so good, I did want more.

He took his left hand and played with my breast until it was so full of sensation I closed my eyes. His other hand had me dripping, though I couldn't see the huge rivets of fluids that I imagined flowing down my thighs I could only see certain slickness. I was glad the evidence was less obvious than my sensation of it would indicate.

He tugged the left earring off surprising me. My eyes flew open. He smiled kissing my neck again.

"See what you think of this." He said. His right hand was rubbing harder and harder against my mound setting off electric feeling sparks. With his left he flipped the earring open and waggled his brows, his mouth twisting in that cute way that he had. I always wanted to kiss him when I saw that little boy mischievous look on his face. He moved it closer to my breast. Then pulled at my nipple and twisted it. I felt him clip the earring on, but my eyes had closed it was too much. I gasped in pain as the clip bit into my flesh but I was surprised that in a way it felt good. The pain was easy to take and in some ways added to my pleasure. The weight of the metal and jewels pulled at my nipple.

He braced me against him again. I could feel his cock now straining against my bottom through his pants. He changed hands using his left to rub against my cleft. I felt close to bursting. I didn't know what to do. If he hadn't had such a good hold on me and been so strong I thought I would tumble down. I felt if I did fall I would keep on falling, like there was no floor here at all but only a bottomless pit.

He took the other earring and moved it to my right breast. I tried to watch as the jewels threw off the light the way only good stones in just the right light will. I tried to watch as they pulled my nipple down a little and bit into it but his hands were making me too heated to watch or process what was happening on a fully conscious level.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me. "Do you want me to stop?" He murmured, just as he asked he rubbed harder making my body writhe for him.

"No!" I said breathlessly, earning deep chuckle from him. "Don't stop."

"Do you mean don't? Do you mean stop? Do you mean no? Or do you mean to say, no, don't stop, my love?" He asked me clearly enjoying him self.

At just that moment, with his other hand, he moved a finger against the earring making it move and tug at me. I feel my body release something long pent up and begin to contract.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my God." I panted. I felt my body’s nerves spread heated throbbing throughout me in such a glorious moment; his hand at my sex had pulled me over. I knew really knew, I had orgasmed for the first time. The pulses of my nerves continued contracting and firing, my legs really did buckle. I started to feel I was falling but he simply picked me up and carried me to the bed, laying me down gently. He pulled the earrings off my nipples, replacing them on my ears then blew on my sensitive nipples. I didn’t know why then that they were so sensitive. I didn’t know much right at that moment. The whole thing was just too overwhelming.

The orgasm continued for what seemed like hours but he later told me it was only a few minutes. When I found my mind again and eased down from it, I reached for him pulled him down, kissed him hard and hungrily. He had made me his in that moment. I only wanted to please him now as he had pleased me. My body was still twitching in joy.

"It's okay." He said gently. He pulled away. "You are a marvel to me, my heart."

"I can't believe how good you felt and without," I blushed hard in my excitement but rushed on, "entering me. I want to make you feel good too." I said.

He smiled and kissed me again.

"How?" He asked.

I was still so scared of having my hymen torn. I couldn’t imagine making that choice myself. I thought quickly about what to do for him.

"Could I touch you? Could I make you feel good like you just did for me?" I asked tentatively, turning red again.

He chuckled pulling me close to him.

"Yes, you could."

"Will you teach me how?" I asked.

(Continued next chapter . . .)

Awesome !!! I love the detail of the whole thing !!! BRAVO !!!

Stegral said:
Awesome !!! I love the detail of the whole thing !!! BRAVO !!!

*hug*

Thanks Stegral! I'm so glad you like the story so far!

Marvelous Fury,

I find myself very wrapped up into the story. I again look forward to your next posting.

Reading your story is like anticipating eating a chocolate covered strawberry. Your mouth waters knowing that once you take a bite, it really will be that good. Well done.

:rose:

RJMasters said:
Marvelous Fury,

I find myself very wrapped up into the story. I again look forward to your next posting.

Reading your story is like anticipating eating a chocolate covered strawberry. Your mouth waters knowing that once you take a bite, it really will be that good. Well done.

:rose:

Um! Sounds yummy! Thanks so much RJ! I'm so glad you like the story so far. I loved your story and hope to see another confection from you soon!

I am polishing the next part and it deals with a couple of things I have little experience in so I'm a bit worried. LOL. I hope to have it up soon.

wow..

I love this quote its so romantic ..you are an amazing writer...really good, cant wait to see the next part.

"For you, my love." He said. "You should know by now you already have my heart. I find you enchanting."

MORE I WANT MORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Also, don't worry about whether you have experience in it or not. I write about lotsa things I don't have any experience in, other than reading it, and no one seems to have noticed. :p

MORE!
I WANT MORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!​

Also, don't worry about whether you have experience in it or not. I write about lotsa things I don't have any experience in, other than reading it, and no one seems to have noticed. :p

graceanne said:
MORE I WANT MORE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

LOL!

Okay, okay! I will try to get the next section up soon! I just hope it is as enjoyable as people seem to have found the prior segments.

Then I have to write the next one after that. So much to write! *grins*

I am thinking too about entering the Valentines Day Story Contest. Has anyone ever done that? If so let me know. I could use some tips.

cute_hannah009 said:
I love this quote its so romantic ..you are an amazing writer...really good, cant wait to see the next part.

Thanks so much Cute_Hannah009!

Yes, it is a romantic quote but is he saying it because he really means it? Will he continue to mean it? Is it just part of a game or mind fuck? Those are the questions in my mind.

Also in the first post on this thread I have started a listing of the story segments for greater ease of reading. I thought it might be helpful.

FurryFury said:
Thanks so much Cute_Hannah009!

Yes, it is a romantic quote but is he saying it because he really means it? Will he continue to mean it? Is it just part of a game or mind fuck? Those are the questions in my mind.

Also in the first post on this thread I have started a listing of the story segments for greater ease of reading. I thought it might be helpful.

Well I did notice that one of her fantasy's was to have her virginity taken, and then they have to part forever. :(

He also said 'I have you for a month'. That tells me he has to give her back.

graceanne said:
Well I did notice that one of her fantasy's was to have her virginity taken, and then they have to part forever. :(

Yes, and the reason why that is one of "her" fantasy's is that at that age it was one of mine. In fact all three of her scenarios are one's I wanted or fantasized about at that age.

Marriage was one because I was told that was the only acceptable way.

Rape was one because, I believe our society bends both men and women toward it for many reasons.

The most appealing was the third one to me. I didn't truly believe in love then. This even though I had a deep need to feel loved. I sought out contact, physical contact as a way of coming close but I had never seen love in RL.

Perhaps that's not completely true, perhaps the versions of it that I had seen were dangerous and scary ones, not healthy ones?

In any case, I felt that I would be alone always. I thought I would be a business woman who was fairly cold. The reason for the fantasy was to learn how to have sex and enjoy it. After that I could take men for sex and know I was doing it "right" then discard them. That was the plan when I was 18.

It didn't quite work out that way. *grr*

I wouldn't be who I have become if it had though would I?

*smiles and laughs at own folly*

graceanne said:
He also said 'I have you for a month'. That tells me he has to give her back.

Technically he has said he must give her back after a month yes but he is a rich and powerful man so he probably has the means one might think to get and keep what he wants. Do we know his feelings or motivations at this point?

Meanwhile "I" or the female protagonist has changed in her own head what he said. She heard something a little different you may have noticed that. She heard, "If you are good you can stay."

Is she really that delusional? Does she have to be to survive? Is it only human to hear what you need to?

What he meant and it was pretty clear, was that if she didn't act reasonably instead of him or his staff punishing her, he would simply send her back early.

Can he do that?

Is he falling in love?

Or not?

Last edited:
Virginity Sold Pt. Two:

Virginity Sold Pt. Two:

He smiled at me as if I were brand new and shiny. The feelings he evoked in me warmed me so. I wanted nothing more than to make him as happy as I could. I wasn’t thinking about him as a rescuer right then or as my only hope. I simply wanted to give back to him.

“Did you happen to find some oils when you were searching your suite?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said taken aback at what he might think about the very thorough search I had done the first days I was here.

“Bring the base oil, the jasmine and one of the empty bottles.” He said.

I quickly complied. I was eager to give him any pleasure I could after what he had done for me. My first orgasm was such an incredible thing to me!

He kissed me pulling me close to him.

“Only use a little of the oil.” He told me. I watched him mix the oils into the previously empty bottle, then shake the bottle to blend the two better. He had only used a very small amount of the Jasmine.

I opened the bottle and dripped some into one hand nearly spilling out too much in my nervousness. I believe I looked comical but he just smiled at me.

He stood up pulling away from me flipping his shoes off with his toes. He pulled off his socks and slid off his slacks. I was simply staring at him as he revealed more of his flesh than I had ever seen before. His shirt came off next.

Now I was alone with a nearly naked man. I felt like I was a wicked girl and the feeling grew as he slipped his underwear down too. My cheeks burned. I wondered what my parents would say about this. Would they understand? I knew in my heart they would not. They would condemn me but I was doing the best that I could. I began to shake a little. Couldn’t they just love me for doing my best, I wondered? This wasn’t an easy situation to be in after all.

“Just relax.” He said with such a calm happiness in his tone that he made me feel warm again.

“Now I want this to last a long while.” He said. “I don’t want to come for a long time. The longer you build the pleasure the better it is. I can’t compete with eighteen years like you, so many long years of yearning before being opened up and detonated. How incredible you are. Oh my darling girl.” He said caressing my face.

“Just do your best. Give me what you have for as long as you can with your young strong fingers. When you feel me getting excited back off and do something else, okay? Use your strong hands as long as you can, dear and just enjoy exploring.” He finished.

I nodded and put my hands together dropping the bottle on the bed after snapping the lid closed. I rubbed my hands together getting them both slick and warming them as well as I could. I touched his cock gently. It jerked up toward me like a thing alive and dangerous. This made me jump back too. He laughed.

“It’s going to do that a lot.” He said chuckling at my reaction. “Are you sure you are ready for this?”

“Yes!” I said earnestly, making him laugh some more.

“Okay then see what you think of it, how it feels beneath your hand. I will let you know what I like and don’t like, but for now just explore for your own curiosity.” He said looking into my eyes.

I know I blushed hard but I also reached out. I put my right hand around his cock. It felt so hard and smooth. I could feel veins along the shaft of it. I found it strange that even though it was hard, it was also soft on the surface. I touched his balls with my left hand.

“Gently…” He murmured. His balls felt soft in my hands. I probably shouldn’t say this even now but they felt vulnerable too. It made me smile at the thought.

After I had discovered his body for a while he started to give me hints and direction.
“Take the heal of your hand and rub the underside of it so it is flat. Make it point back up toward my head,” he said.

I did as he told me watching his face and his cock as his breathing signaled his pleasure.
After a while he gave me another suggestion or was it an order? I didn’t think about it then I just did what he said.

I took his cock in my hand closing my fist around it. I stroked down it until I reached the base but as I did I put my other hand on the top and repeated so that one of my hands was always on him, making him happy.

It was true that I knew very little about a penis until this point. Even though I was shy at first, I was now enjoying my explorations of his cock. Not just because it would give me a chance to give back to him but simply because I was curious. This mysterious powerful flesh shaft was fascinating all by itself to me. I had permission to study it with no fear of how he would react. He wouldn’t think I was a horrible girl like most people. There was a freedom in this that I hadn’t felt before.

What had been tentative strokes and touches at the beginning, no longer were. I was learning so much about him and about his cock.

Isn’t it said, I thought, that this drives all men? If I could learn it’s secrets then I could write my own fate. I shivered at the thought. It seemed somehow wrong to me that I even thought it at all.

After a while I reversed direction working up his shaft with my hands on him the same way. I could feel his excitement building. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to back off so we could keep at it for longer. I wanted to see him come. I was curious about what that would look like on his face. I wanted to see what him shooting his come out would look like. I didn’t stop. I was thinking I should, but I kept on looking intently at that tiny hole in the top of his cock whenever I could see it through my hands.

He grabbed me. He pulled me down for a kiss pining my arms between our bodies. My hands were still on his cock but they felt uncomfortable and hard to move. I was afraid of hurting him.

His eyes looked almost feral now. I felt his kisses were devouring me. I wanted to be taken away from myself and eaten like that. I wanted it so bad it burned my skin and liquefied my cunt or at least it seemed to.

“I told you to stop when I got close.” He all but growled into my mouth.

I kissed him feverishly, delaying for time.

“I know. I was going to.” I said in a little girl caught being bad sort of voice.

“Were you now?” He chuckled. “I don’t think so.”

My breath shuddered out between us. I felt a trickle of fear and guilt inside me. I hadn’t seen him like this before. It thrilled me and scared me.

His eyes were so intense as he held me like that, so close to his body, so tight.

“Why didn’t you stop?” He asked me in a measured slow way that made my heart beat wildly.

“I wanted” I began stumbling over the words. “I wanted to do what you told me but I, I, don’t know . . .” I said trailing off. My face was probably all twisted up as I tried to think of an answer to his question.

“Think about it. You know. The answer is inside you.” He said very quietly.

“I was um, excited.” I said haltingly. “I wanted to see you enjoy as much as I did and spurt. I’m sorry.” I could feel the heat of a blush burning in my face as I spoke.

He just continued to stare into my eyes as if he could scour my soul. I thought I might dissolve under such a gaze. I was intensely embarrassed.

I felt his cock begin to soften. It made me so sad. I felt extreme guilt. Still he said nothing, he did nothing, but continued to just look into me. When I could feel him completely soft he released me.

“Will you try again?” He asked.

I nodded eagerly. I so very much wanted to please him. I felt that I had been selfish and messed up. I wanted to fix it and make him happy.

When I say I wanted to please him I mean all of him. It was no longer just his cock or even his body that I wished to please. I wanted to please his mind as well. I wanted to massage his soul and make his spirit sing.

He had told me if I was well behaved and treated everyone with respect I could stay. What I realized is that I was not being respectful when I rushed ahead instead of doing as he had told me and as he wanted.

He closed his eyes. It was as if the sun had been eclipsed from my sky. It also gave me a sense of being invisible. I did everything I had done so far that had pleased him most but when I thought he was getting close I moved my hands away from his cock and instead massaged his thighs or kissed him until I thought it might be safe to continue.

After a while he gave me some new ideas. By this time my hands were starting to ache from so much work. I didn’t care though. I was determined to make him happy no matter what it took.

I began to feel as if I had power over him. I’d feel his cock harden and lengthen. I’d feel it tighten. I felt powerful. It took some time before I wasn’t so jumpy about the reactions his cock seemed to have all by itself.

After a while though I got the idea that he had some sort of almost iron control over his own cock. I know it sounds impossible. I had never imagined a guy could have that kind of control. I must have been letting my imagination run away with itself because guys can’t control their cocks’ right? Their cocks mostly control them. I was touching him exciting him and that put me in control or it should have.

Somehow I came to feel it didn’t. I began to think he was still in control of everything. I was trying so hard to do as he wished. I backed off when I thought he was close and started again when he seemed ready.

Sometimes I wouldn’t know how close he felt himself to be. He would take my hands then stopping me. He would kiss my hands. He would point out little things to me about how to touch him better or recognize when to stop on my own. I learned a lot from him that night. I learned things about cocks that I didn’t want to ever have to use again unless it was with him. Each time his cock deflated I felt sad. I knew it was what he wanted but I didn’t understand why at all. I began to feel like a failure in my efforts. I began to wonder if he would ever come. My hands were really getting tired now. He spoke to me suddenly.

“Is it getting difficult? Do your hands hurt?” He asked.

I shrugged but did not stop. His eyes opened, and again, his eyes stabbed me. I felt nervous. I wondered if he was unhappy with my answer. It’s hadn’t been in words so maybe he didn’t like that. Or he could just be unhappy with me in general. I felt a coldness slide down my spine.

“I just want you to be happy.” I whispered quickly.

“What you are doing tonight is what I like, but every man is different” He told me.

I closed my eyes at his words. I didn’t want to hear about any other men but he continued. His words were like a knife in my heart.

“When you go back to the others you will learn to do this quickly and efficiently. Rarely will you do it the way any individual man wants you too. What you learn with me may, or may not, help you there. I like it to take a long time as I told you, but you won’t really be working for the man you are touching there. You will be working to make money so the sooner you finish the quicker you can move on to another.” He continued.

My jaw clinched. I ground my teeth. I didn’t want to think I would ever go back there. He had to know that. Why would he bring it up now? Was he just being cruel? Hadn’t he said if I was good I could stay? I had so many questions but I didn’t trust myself to ask them nicely.

It was an effort to continue to stroke his cock the way he wanted and not go at it too hard. My fingers twitched with menace because of what he had just said. I was hurt to the core by his words.

My hands began to cramp painfully. I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. I had tried to please him now for a long while. I wanted to make him feel wonderful returning what he had given me but now I was hurting, and not just physically. I felt like I was running out of time here. I worried that the muscles in my hands would seize up. I didn’t want that. I couldn’t give him pleasure if it did.

“I want to you take one hand and stroke the flesh between my testicles and ass.” He ordered me.

I flinched at his words this time. They seemed too raw to me. I felt like a whore for the first time with him. I felt my bottom clench, I couldn’t figure out if it was doing so in shock, disgust or excitement. I did as he asked, all the while my hands felt worse and worse.

“Do you want to make me come?” He asked.

“Yes!” I cried instantly without thinking.

He chuckled.

“Why?” He questioned.

“You made me come. Now I want to do for you.” I answered.

“Do you think my hands hurt when I pleased you?” He growled suddenly. I felt horrible when he said that.

“Do you think I was angry, hurt or scared?” He asked. His voice was slightly harsh; it was demanding and he sounded so disappointed in me. I shrank inside as the meaning of his words slid into me. I was in error again. I was ruining everything for him.

“No.” I said shaking my head. I opened my eyes so I could try to see where this was all going. I felt confused and ashamed.

“Do you think I’ve been too hard on you?” He asked.

“No! I, I, don’t know, much.” I said lowering my eyes. I did think he was being too hard on me, in a way. I also felt like a failure. I was so ignorant about things like this. I felt so small.

“You know do much. You know your heart. You just have to let it answer. You have to listen to it.” He insisted.

A tear slipped out of my eye and then another. More followed until my eyes were like a facet turn on low.

“Please let me make you happy, let me give you pleasure.” I pleaded with him.

He nodded. He was hard now in my left hand. My right was lower where he had asked me to rub. I moved my left hand against his sweet spot and felt him jump.

I smiled through the tears that were gathering in my eyes making my vision gray and sort of wispy around the edges. I bit my lip. His eyes were again boring into me.

My hand moved faster up and down his shaft. I made sure to always hit his sweet spot over and over as I worked his flesh. His cock was twitching and jumping. Little clear beads of fluid were starting to come out of the top of it. I was getting excited at all of this. It made me feel happy to think I was able to bring him pleasure. I don’t know how much time it took. I sort of lost my concept of time. Nothing mattered to me but this. I didn’t feel the pain anymore in my hands.

“Tell me what you want.” He demanded after a while.

“I want you to come, please.” I begged moving faster on him. All other thoughts and feelings where gone now. Only this was important to me.

His mouth’s smile deepened. His breathing now was more like a long distance runner might sound, as he was nearing the end of a marathon.

“Why?” He gasped looking into my eyes. I looked back into his. The look in his eyes touched me so much. Before I could stop myself, I spoke my heart.

“Because I love you.” I blurted it out like a perfect idiot. I closed my eyes and turned red, feeling more tears fall.

His cock jerked in my hand. I looked down just in time to see his stream shoot out of that little hole in the top of his cock. My mouth opened in amazement. My eyes probably looked huge as I watched him spurt and jerk over and over. It made me so happy. I was almost afraid the burst of joy I felt was so potent it was frightening.

My error had pleased him. Those words I thought, they had put him over the edge, but why? Were they even true? I searched inside myself.

He moaned and pulled me to him. Kissing my face while his cock continued to jerk and spurt. He growled a little holding me close to him. Later he asked me if I meant it.

I knew then my words had made the difference. They were as important to him as I had hoped. I couldn’t explain why I said those three little words but I felt they were solid and true. I told him so.

His face beamed at me. He covered me in kisses. He massaged my hands until the pain that had started up again, and stiffened them, was gone.

“My sweet girl” He murmured over and over as he kissed me. All the anger, fear, embarrassment and everything else, faded again then. The more positive emotions of pride, relief, love and the warmth of security covered the negative ones up.

“You made me very happy tonight.” He told me.

My heart felt like it flew wide open when he said that. I was so thrilled. He was everything to me in those moments, absolutely everything.

I have my first story submitted at Lit for the Valentine's Day Contest.

It's not BDSM. I'll warn you about that up front.

However I do hope folks will like it and even possibly vote for it if they feel it's any good.

It is about a couple's first time with anal sex.

It's more "real" than fiction, only the names have been changed to protect, uh, well, I can't say the innocent now can I? *scratches head*

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=239187

Fury,

you have an incredible talent for writing, and this new twist in the last two sections was fantastic.

I hope you do well in the contest!

Salvor-Hardon said:
Fury,

you have an incredible talent for writing, and this new twist in the last two sections was fantastic.

I hope you do well in the contest!

Thank you so much Salvor-Hardon!

I'm so pleased you like my stories so far! (What twist is that in your opinion?)

After reading only two other entries so far, (that's all I've had time for,) I have to say I'd be surprised if I did very well. The other two I read are fantastic!

Your story is next on my list when I get the time! It sounds like my kind of thing with the Astroglide and all! *winks*

*hugs*

FurryFury said:
Yes, and the reason why that is one of "her" fantasy's is that at that age it was one of mine. In fact all three of her scenarios are one's I wanted or fantasized about at that age.

Marriage was one because I was told that was the only acceptable way.

Rape was one because, I believe our society bends both men and women toward it for many reasons.

The most appealing was the third one to me. I didn't truly believe in love then. This even though I had a deep need to feel loved. I sought out contact, physical contact as a way of coming close but I had never seen love in RL.

Perhaps that's not completely true, perhaps the versions of it that I had seen were dangerous and scary ones, not healthy ones?

In any case, I felt that I would be alone always. I thought I would be a business woman who was fairly cold. The reason for the fantasy was to learn how to have sex and enjoy it. After that I could take men for sex and know I was doing it "right" then discard them. That was the plan when I was 18.

It didn't quite work out that way. *grr*

I wouldn't who I would have become if it had though would I?

*smiles and laughs at own folly*

Technically he has said he must give her back after a month yes but he is a rich and powerful man so he probably has the means one might think to get and keep what he wants. Do we know his feelings or motivations at this point?

Meanwhile "I" or the female protagonist has changed in her own head what he said. She heard something a little different you may have noticed that. She heard, "If you are good you can stay."

Is she really that delusional? Does she have to be to survive? Is it only human to hear what you need to?

What he meant and it was pretty clear, was that if she didn't act reasonably instead of him or his staff punishing her, he would simply send her back early.

Can he do that?

Is he falling in love?

Or not?

I noticed that she heard if she's good she can stay. I think it's delusional, but it might be what's getting her through. I also believe he could keep her if he wants to, we'll see if he does.

graceanne said:
I noticed that she heard if she's good she can stay. I think it's delusional, but it might be what's getting her through. I also believe he could keep her if he wants to, we'll see if he does.

Hi beautiful Graceanne!

Yes we will see! *winks* (After a while that is.)

I am working on the next part now. It's rather complicated. It's over 9000 words so far. I know where it's going most of the time but there are certain turns it takes that surprise me.

I think when I finish this series I might take a break from erotic writing for a while. I might work on my children's picture books or adult novel some.

I'm starting to feel like I could make progress in those areas again.

FurryFury... erotic novelist, childrens author and all around upstanding citizen! ;)

Sorry the two just sounded so... odd, next to each other. :D

jadefirefly said:
FurryFury... erotic novelist, childrens author and all around upstanding citizen! ;)

Sorry the two just sounded so... odd, next to each other. :D

I know! You are so right JadeFireFly!

LOL! I do have many facets, like all human beings do.

I don't plan on becoming an erotic novelist though.

Sadly I'm not a published children's book author or any other sort of author. My daughter and I are working on a picture book series for kids. Finding the right illustrator will be key to the endeavor, IMO. I can "see" the illustrations for each page in my mind but sadly do not have the talent to draw them.

I'm also working on a vampire novel which will be full of sex and violence. I know the plot line exactly, it may turn into a series of books because there is so much to get to.

Writing role play, cyber, srp's, fantasies and now stories, online has helped me a lot. I've become more of a detail writer, my dialog has improved and I'm more confident. I do need to work on my violence a lot more. I also need to work on having more time too.

It's possible I'll never finish anything, much less get published. That's okay too because it's the journey I enjoy.

I've found being in my first writer's contest for the Valentine's Day Story Contest, stressful. I don't love the competing aspect at all. It's kind of like how I feel when I bid on something at e-bay only magnified about a million times. Some enjoy that sort of thing but I don't think I'm cut out for it. That's why I prefer the BUY NOW option. *c*

Also this story isn't like the others I've posted here. It isn't a fantasy really. I did this story for real. I don't know if I wrote it weaker somehow because of those factors or not. I worry that I did.

So, was the hand job realistic in Virginity Sold Part Two, or not? What do you think?

I've personally, rarely given one. I did a Sanskrit lingam massage recently. Before that I can't remember ever having giving one, or for that matter, being asked for one. Did it work? I sure can't judge what would be good. Too bad there aren't like hand job "clinics" to learn stuff like this. I did research so, hopefully that helped.

That reminds me, I need to be asleep but anyway, I tried to contact a local munch via e-mail. I just about pissed my pants I was so worried/excited. The damn thing bounced back via mailer-demon. *groans* Ah well, maybe I'll get there someday.

For now, I need some sleep so I can go tell stories in the morning.

Then I have to go to another romantic night out darn it. (JK!) *grins* I can't wait!

Back