Red_flame does it all again for 2006

red_flame

an inspirational muse
Well lovley friends of lit as i can't honestly say im
just trying it out any more ive decided to open up a new place for us all to play :nana:

i shall start it off with the few pic sets ive done and loved since the new year
and some new stuff later on

every thing else will carry on just as before just here instead of there :p

i thought id be helpful and add this index as the thread sort of grew again !!!
black boots starts on
page 11

sir starts on

page19

legs

page 31page 31

jeansandstuffstarts on

page33

cinderalasearchstarts on

page41

girlsnightstarts on
page50

dropletsstarts on
page55

purplestarts on

page66

morning starts on
page68

sexysundaystarts on
page73

shadow starts on
page78

valentines
valentines
valentines
valentinesstarts on

page84

brown starts on
page93

decadencestarts on
page98

and that takes you to the 1st 100 pages:D

Last edited:
waiting

she sits waiting for him,waiting for him to keep his promise,waiting to be taken away from the life she had created more from neccesity than choice

looking at the clock she realised she may be waiting along time ,she starts to think about the life she will be leaving
has it all been bad?
some men were better than others. some treated her with respect while others treated her like filth .
but still she felt she could hold her head high. It gave her a fairly comfortable lifestyle and she was totally self reliant never having to ask others for hand outs,that in its self gave her some sort of pride and self worth.
she had met a guy along the way ,a fairly well off client that had kept coming back for more .more often than not just to talk rather than use her body as the others did .
He had made this promise to take her away to start thier lives afresh.To live together with no one knowing of thier past ,pipe dreams ? who knows?
He was late
she got up and looked out of the window, no sign .Had he got cold feet ? probably .
realising things wernt going to change ,life was going to carry on as before .men coming and going through the door leaving thier cash and thier gifts she slowly undressed ready for bed ,occasionally looking through the window for a sign of him ,knowing deep down he wouldnt be back.

she turned a walked to her bed ready to sleep.

much thanx to the lovley Ran for showing me how to link the pictures properly :kiss:

Now this is the perfect positon for me standing next to you, holding you down with my hand on your neck, and using my crop on your sexy ass! :devil:

ShyGuy68 said:
Now this is the perfect positon for me standing next to you, holding you down with my hand on your neck, and using my crop on your sexy ass! :devil:
mmmm thought you may like that pose:p
and what naughty thoughts:devil: do carry on;)

bodthemod said:
Mmmmmmm... she is rather lovely isn't she ;) :heart:
stunning and kind cant ask for much more than that !!:rose:

glad you came to find me:kiss:

OMG... and I thought I was getting some things done today.. damn.. I've probably just screwed my baking all up.. Beautiful sweetie.. :catroar: :kiss:

red_flame said:
mmmm thought you may like that pose:p
and what naughty thoughts:devil: do carry on;)
Once your ass sports several red marks after my crop, I let it fall to the floor, and move my hand from your neck under you to play with your breasts and pinch and pull on your nipples. My other hand will finds its way up between your legs, to see what kind of effect the punishment had on you :D

delpdJune said:
OMG... and I thought I was getting some things done today.. damn.. I've probably just screwed my baking all up.. Beautiful sweetie.. :catroar: :kiss:
thankyou darling:kiss:

hmmm yeh i was suposed to be a bit pore productive today lit is far to distracting !!!

ShyGuy68 said:
Once your ass sports several red marks after my crop, I let it fall to the floor, and move my hand from your neck under you to play with your breasts and pinch and pull on your nipples. My other hand will finds its way up between your legs, to see what kind of effect the punishment had on you :D
goshhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** blinks**

I am glad

I finally found your thread...awsome pics...what a body...and those legs....got to get my wife to view them....just to say that I love them and its great to find a flirtatious woman so close...I thought the island was asleep.
S :)

Back