The cock sucking fetish game

NymphGoddess

ask MacDaddy23
Hello there folks....I know there is a thread similar to this already, but I want to put a little twist on it.

Anyone can join

if you are a guy...you are the one getting attention, unless you're bi (if you are pls. let us know so we can include you)

if you are a girl..... then you give the attention...no fucking or 69 and such...this is all for the guys.

if a guy is getting attention from a girl, others can join...no one-on-one if there are others who want to play....lets not be greedy :D

remember this is for fun!!

SO, anyone want to play??

NymphGoddess said:
Hello there folks....I know there is a thread similar to this already, but I want to put a little twist on it.

Anyone can join

if you are a guy...you are the one getting attention, unless you're bi (if you are pls. let us know so we can include you)

if you are a girl..... then you give the attention...no fucking or 69 and such...this is all for the guys.

if a guy is getting attention from a girl, others can join...no one-on-one if there are others who want to play....lets not be greedy :D

not sure I get it.... is this like public cyber cock sucking? :confused:

NymphGoddess said:

Anyone can join

Unzipsssssssss. count me in

bi,,,,very passable tv so whichever team you want me on,,,,,love giving oral in public

with all due repect to our bi friends unless this is a 3 some....id much rather prefer the soft lips of a sexy woman

NymphGoddess said:
uhm...that's the idea....any objection? :( :confused:
no, no.... not at all.... just wanted to make sure I understood. y'all enjoy yourselves. :)

ok boys....I need you to go invite a few sexy ladies to come play.....I have to do some r/l things for a while, and I'll be back in a few hours....

I'm glad I have a fast response here that's so great though!! this is going to be a BLAST!! yes, pun intended!! :D

I'd love to play! My cock is waiting for your lips to wrap around it

good evening can anyone help me with this bulge I seem to have?

me on my knees...tracing the outline of your cock with my lips...when you're nice and hard, I take your cock out....holding your hard cock against your belly, I lift your balls a little so I can suck then into my mouth one at a time.

I lick and suck your inner thighs...then up your hard shaft to your cock head. I plant my lips around your cockhead and suck you hard while I'm pumping my hand up and down your shaft. then I take your whole length in my mouth, feeling you hit the back of my throat.

I feel your hands in my hair. your hips begin to buck forwards fucking my face....

can you guys imagine the rest? my fingers are getting tired from typing :D

My balls are a quiverin' and my bulge a growin' -- we men are gonna have a lot of paybacks in the near future -- sounds like a lot of fun and pleasure. :)

Last edited:
Back