Art's Art

My Erotic Trail

Literotica Guru
Welcome to Art's Art

enjoy!

(these drawings were made by a, windows 98 paint program)

this picture is used as the cover of my second book,
"Return to the Portal to the Vixen Planet"

Attachments

• vixen vortex art.jpg
    vixen vortex art.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 299
  • fan2.jpg
    fan2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Very well done! A good example of the tool only being as good as the user. Paint has a bad reputation. I'm not talented enough to produce results like these, and I use more sophisticated software.

thanks typo fu master
I am eager to obtain a scanner and post some of my original Art but for now I seem to be dabbling in the art of computer drawings with a simple program.

thanks

Attachments

• panes.jpg
    panes.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 155
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
non erotic art...>grin

Attachments

• INNERS LOGO.jpg
    INNERS LOGO.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Shadow Horses.jpg
    Shadow Horses.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 45
  • MOON STALLION.jpg
    MOON STALLION.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Midnight Run.jpg
    Midnight Run.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I like them. When I work studied last year I had down time at my lab and I used to doodle on paint. Never managed to do anything as good as these.

:cool:

thank you moonlight elf~
bows humble (~_~)

a couple more....

Attachments

• lady in red.jpg
    lady in red.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 102
  • on her knees.jpg
    on her knees.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 107
Working with Paint to me is harder than using Photoshop.

ET i have no idea how you have the patience to work with such a program, and that has to be considered in your work. Which i am dumb-founded by it.

Using MS Paint should be in your CV now as a skill as i bet not many people in the world can do it.

bulgingjocks said:
Working with Paint to me is harder than using Photoshop.

ET i have no idea how you have the patience to work with such a program, and that has to be considered in your work. Which i am dumb-founded by it.

Using MS Paint should be in your CV now as a skill as i bet not many people in the world can do it.

thank you sir,

the first computer I got did not get online and all I did was write and draw. When these contests started, I only had one way to get Art into an e-mail and that was to draw it online <Grin, All I want for christmas is a scanner <grin thanks

:)

i love the shadow horses! ;)
beautiful with all its shades of reds and oranges!
good work Arty Buddy!

Art, I like your e man art 1, leaf, and shadow horses.
I've never used the paint program. Do you make these from scratch?

WickedEve said:
Art, I like your e man art 1, leaf, and shadow horses.
I've never used the paint program. Do you make these from scratch?

grinin' from scratch... I like that
yep, pull up paint and look at the white screen
click the little pencil icon and
"scratch" a drawing <grin
on the computer.

I have always drawn
but doing it on a computer...well
that took some self training and a lot of patience
which is a virtue I am coined as having

thanks for the stroll through my gallery Eve...

e-man art 1? :D ...."I should have known"

Last edited:
My Erotic Trail said:
grinin' from scratch... I like that
yep, pull up paint and look at the white screen
click the little pencil icon and
"scratch" a drawing <grin
on the computer.

I have always drawn
but doing it on a computer...well
that took some self training and a lot of patience
which is a virtue I am coined as having

thanks for the stroll through my gallery Eve...

e-man art 1? :D ...."I should have known"
How in the hell do you make anything with paint? I just made an ugly circle and a deformed line. :rolleyes:

WickedEve said:
How in the hell do you make anything with paint? I just made an ugly circle and a deformed line. :rolleyes:

I honestly find that it is easier to make the page dark blue or black. Then white out a picture or gray lines to shape the image then use the magnify glass to detail areas. That is all I do. Sketch out the design then refine it.

here is a detailed picture that I admit took longer than any other computer drawing. I had to shrink it to make it fit, which always messes up the pic but it still looks good <grin

Attachments

• DRAGON2.jpg
    DRAGON2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 40
My Erotic Trail said:
here is a detailed picture that I admit took longer than any other computer drawing. I had to shrink it to make it fit, which always messes up the pic but it still looks good <grin

Oooooooooh I like! So I gather that was not made with paint? I don't know how you do it either Art. I have a tough time doing anything with paint that doesn't resemble a kindegarden finger painting :rolleyes:

Sweet_emOcean said:
Oooooooooh I like! So I gather that was not made with paint? I don't know how you do it either Art. I have a tough time doing anything with paint that doesn't resemble a kindegarden finger painting :rolleyes:

thank you and yes it was drawn with windows 95 paint program, I have upgraded to windows 98 (which offers the same paint program) but I have held onto this picture, miracualously for a year now.<grin

I used the can of spray paint icon for texture and then went back with the eraser on the outer edges to clean up the over spray <grin

Back