The Official BJSP Register

Stegral

Founder of the BJSP :)
OK... this is for all the females out there that just want/need to "blow" something...
Gotta make it look all official...

This is the Official List of BJSP's Blow-Job Service Providers from the Ladies of Lit.
Since being inspired by the idea of an OSP Registry with the question:
"How many ladies would accept an offer of a no-strings attached oral orgasm,"
I wondered how many LADIES of lit would provide the same service...

(We all know guys love oral with no strings...lol)

This thread is EXACTLY like the OSP with one exception...
It is the wonderful ladies of Lit servicing... not being serviced...

Ladies... if one thing you love to do is suck cock...
ANYONE CAN "PLAY" IN HERE
Just once "OFFICIALLY tested" you will have earned stars & I will add your name in on post # 2... indicating you are officially sanctioned :)
If you don't post for long periods of time, once you earned your "stars",
without letting me know why, you will loose your status

GUYS... this is just like the OSP... it is to help Lit people get together... the final decision is at the BJSP'ers descretion...

hope to see you soon :)

TESTERS :
#01 is Trackguy*
#02 is GotWood49*
#03 is Azuldragon *
#04 is Temporararily unavailable au_man*
#05 is

Sorry guys... that is it for testers till someone gives up a spot...

Waiting List:

Last edited:
the Official BJSP List

OK... Here is the list
All Applicants will be tested ON THREAD & graded as such on a scale of 1 - 10 :

Approach:
Ingenuity:
Dedication:
Final Grade:
% please(1-100) This is nessecary to obtain actual status/stars
**If you don't post you will loose your status**

#1 **Stegral --- Nova Scotia, Canada~~On-line & Real time play~~ :)** TG, AU, AZ
#2 * njgirl0863 --- New Jersey, USA *
#3 **Jail --- Alberta, Canada** KW
#4 *Daizie --- New Jersey, USA* TG
#5 Temporary leave of duties requested**WyldBreeze --- West Virginia, Ohio River Valley USA** Woody
#6 **Pleaz_me --- Illinois, USA ---On-Line Play ONLY** TT
#7 **Winterhart76649 --- Texas, USA** AU
#8 *FantasySlut ---On-Line Play ONLY*
#9 **fannie20 --- Oklahoma, USA**
#10 **AS2U---- USA** TG, AZ
#11 **Wet And Wanton---On-Line Play ONLY** AU
#12 Sirens Daughter--- USA
#14 **RedHairedAndFriendly---On-Line play ONLY**TG
#15 Vessira---Pittsburgh, PA ~~Real life/off line play ~~ :)

Last edited:
Nice to see this thread finally popped up!

may- said:
Nice to see this thread finally popped up!
hello May... CT & BW actually pushed me to do it but CT helped with the name... LOL... I thought OSP went both ways but was told no... would you like #2?

Thank you Stegral...

I must say that It is about time that we had a sister organization. :D

Many asked at OSP about their own list, but some wanted to service both men and women and I'm sure you will find some ladies that only wish to service other ladies so you may need to consider how to differentiate between the service providers....

Perhaps by color.

Maybe Blue for those ladies wishing to service men only.

Maybe Pink for those ladies for women only.

I'll leave the rest to your imiganation. :D

Well we have our first tester.....

grettr is officially tester #1 !!! Welcome Grettr. :kiss:
you have the honour of being the first BJSP tester... :nana:

BRAVO for your bravery !!! Now you know... you must take the good with the bad you know, right??? :devil:

Actually au_man... the ones you speak on that would be Pink are in the OSP register... it is why this one got started... BJ's....
Sorry... but if they do both they are in both registries...

Last edited:
sign me up, Steg :devil:

I do get thirsty quite often :rolleyes:

Stegral said:
hello May... CT & BW actually pushed me to do it but CT helped with the name... LOL... I thought OSP went both ways but was told no... would you like #2?
Yes. I would love to be number 2!!!

YaY!!

wooo hoooo KEWL !!!
you 4 are now in... we need to find the tester now...

I will PM Grettr & let him know he has 4 ladies waiting...LMAOOOOO

the Score card will be like DF's for BW in the OSP...
ladies please put a location in your sign up posts so I can put it on the list as well...

Stegral said:
wooo hoooo KEWL !!!
you 4 are now in... we need to find the tester now...

I will PM Grettr & let him know he has 4 ladies waiting...LMAOOOOO

the Score card will be like DF's for BW in the OSP...
ladies please put a location in your sign up posts so I can put it on the list as well...
well, you know I'm in Alberta now, hun. and not sure where I'll be in the next two months or so

ooooh! pick me! pick me!

I would consider it an...ahem!...honor to be chosen as a tester. I promise to work my 'hardest' on this job...

...to hold up my end of the bargain to the best of my abilities...

and to hold whoever's ears I need to, if necessary! lol

gotwood49 said:
I would consider it an...ahem!...honor to be chosen as a tester. I promise to work my 'hardest' on this job...

...to hold up my end of the bargain to the best of my abilities...

and to hold whoever's ears I need to, if necessary! lol
Mmmm......perhaps I could hold up your end of the bargain.......once you're official and all, of course. :devil:

WyldBreeze said:
Mmmm......perhaps I could hold up your end of the bargain.......once you're official and all, of course. :devil:

Do we really have to wait/ :p

gotwood49 said:
Do we really have to wait/ :p
Well....I suppose it wouldn't hurt to practice, would it? I'm not sure what will be asked of me in the testing process...... *slides up to you and pulls your mouth down for a long lingering kiss as my right hand travels down to stroke you through the fabric of your jeans* :devil:

WyldBreeze said:
Well....I suppose it wouldn't hurt to practice, would it? I'm not sure what will be asked of me in the testing process...... *slides up to you and pulls your mouth down for a long lingering kiss as my right hand travels down to stroke you through the fabric of your jeans* :devil:

Wrapping you in my arms, I smile as I notice your errant hand...Mmmmm, feels so right, down there! My hands are full of the softness of your shoulders, and unable to fend you off anyway, so I let you 'play' there...getting harder and harder with each soft caress...

Your tongue toys with mine, as I succumb to your erotic motions. Your mouth tastes sooooo good...your lips so soft and yielding, as I kiss you...

gotwood49 said:
Wrapping you in my arms, I smile as I notice your errant hand...Mmmmm, feels so right, down there! My hands are full of the softness of your shoulders, and unable to fend you off anyway, so I let you 'play' there...getting harder and harder with each soft caress...

Your tongue toys with mine, as I succumb to your erotic motions. Your mouth tastes sooooo good...your lips so soft and yielding, as I kiss you...
Both hands slip down to the snap of your jeans, the zipper breaking the silence of the room as I kneel at your feet. I give a tug of your jeans and both your jeans and boxers fall to the floor. I smile up at you as I slowly lick the very tip of your cock....winking as I then blow a soft puff of warm air on it.

WyldBreeze said:
Both hands slip down to the snap of your jeans, the zipper breaking the silence of the room as I kneel at your feet. I give a tug of your jeans and both your jeans and boxers fall to the floor. I smile up at you as I slowly lick the very tip of your cock....winking as I then blow a soft puff of warm air on it.

*Shivering with pleasure*

Leaning back, I thread my fingers through your hair, and lace them together at the back of your head...just for balance, you understand! I watch your tongue as it travels toward that second touch, my cock throbbing with desire. I wonder if you'll be able to capture it, it jumps so rapidly, with every beat of my heart...

Then it comes...that lightning bolt of contact. I blow a long sigh out over your head as you begin to move onto me...my legs tight and slightly bent...

My hips move slightly...

gotwood49 said:
*Shivering with pleasure*

Leaning back, I thread my fingers through your hair, and lace them together at the back of your head...just for balance, you understand! I watch your tongue as it travels toward that second touch, my cock throbbing with desire. I wonder if you'll be able to capture it, it jumps so rapidly, with every beat of my heart...

Then it comes...that lightning bolt of contact. I blow a long sigh out over your head as you begin to move onto me...my legs tight and slightly bent...

My hips move slightly...
I see someone is anxious....and here I was going to suck your balls first. ;) I flick my tongue back and forth along the length of you as you push inside my mouth inch by inch....my hands sliding up to cup your balls as I take you completely inside my mouth and hold you there for a few seconds. I begin to swallow you again and again as I am encouraged by your moans of pleasure and your hands guiding my motions.

And Wyld again entertains in a heartbeat. Wow, talk about beauty in action.

WyldBreeze said:
I see someone is anxious....and here I was going to suck your balls first. ;) I flick my tongue back and forth along the length of you as you push inside my mouth inch by inch....my hands sliding up to cup your balls as I take you completely inside my mouth and hold you there for a few seconds. I begin to swallow you again and again as I am encouraged by your moans of pleasure and your hands guiding my motions.

*suddenly aware that I haven't been inducted into the tester's circle*

Groaning, I pull away...I can't take you this way. I want to spend a long, long time with you first...getting to know every inch of your body, before submittting to the pleasures of your mouth.

Besides, I'm out of time...and these pleasures are best savored for a bit...

Muttering my apologies, I run my hands through your hair, and turn your face up to mine. I taste myself on your lips as mine close over them, and I savor the soft poutiness of those lips.

"Another time," I promise. "Once I've been approved. And if I'm not...another place!" lol

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Azuldrgon said:
And Wyld again entertains in a heartbeat. Wow, talk about beauty in action.
*giggles* Hello handsome Azul...thank you for the ever so kind words....I hope you've been well? :kiss: :kiss:

gotwood49 said:
*suddenly aware that I haven't been inducted into the tester's circle*

Groaning, I pull away...I can't take you this way. I want to spend a long, long time with you first...getting to know every inch of your body, before submittting to the pleasures of your mouth.

Besides, I'm out of time...and these pleasures are best savored for a bit...

Muttering my apologies, I run my hands through your hair, and turn your face up to mine. I taste myself on your lips as mine close over them, and I savor the soft poutiness of those lips.

"Another time," I promise. "Once I've been approved. And if I'm not...another place!" lol

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

How about many other times and many other places???? ;) :devil: :D

WyldBreeze said:
*giggles* Hello handsome Azul...thank you for the ever so kind words....I hope you've been well? :kiss: :kiss:
I have been, just workin too much.

Hope you have been well also.
:kiss:

Back