squirting

maudadib

Virgin
i know i have already done a thread on this subject and i had a number of responses. thank you to all those who offered advice, but we are still struggling with this squirting deal. its is clear to us both that we can bring about G spot orgasm, usually by stimulating the spot with two fingers and in conjunction with oral stimulation on the clit. my wife feels the the intense orgasm and the need to pee, she states she relaxes at this point and tries to let it flow, in fact she states she feels as if she is squirting, but from my perspective there is no obvious flow of cum. what i do feel is her womb moving down when she cums and i believe her urethra pushes outwards, but still no cum. we are desperate to make this happen. can any-one offer any advice that will allow us to achieve our goal. thanks maudadib the desperate.

I might be behind on this whole squirting thing, but I find when it happens for me, it's not something I make happen. Sometimes it just does....drives my fwb crazy, and he asks for more but I can't force it.

According to the latest rsearch, for your S.O. to squirt copious amounts of "ejaculate", she needs SKENE GLANDS. An unknown number of women apparently DO NOT have SKENE GLANDS. NO SKENE GLANDS- NO SQUIRTO.
Unless your wife is up for a rather premature AUTOPSY there is not other way of determining (other than the obvious SQUIRT) whether or not she posses these SKENE GLANDS.

Don't let something like this become an obsession for you. Some women can/do squirt. Some men have 13 inch schlongs. Enjoy what you have and make it fun. If she doesn't squirt it means nothing. Enjoy giving her the most intense orgasms she can have with the GSpot manipulation and don't worry about her lacking the ability to put out fires from across the room.

My 2¢.

many thanks for thanks for the advice. it is not an obsession but i can see how it could become one. half the fun is in the trying, and there is no doubt that it gives us both trmendous pleasure. thanks again to one and all.

something remember...

Even when some women squirt they don't shoot. Some of them just have a lot of cum dribble out.

They technically DID squirt. It just wasn't a forceful outward stream :)

PowrDragn

Yes, I can't say I've ever "squirted"...it's always been during intercourse and feels more like a warm rush of liquid. He feels it as well....drives him crazy too.

Freya2 said:
Yes, I can't say I've ever "squirted"...it's always been during intercourse and feels more like a warm rush of liquid. He feels it as well....drives him crazy too.

That is a perfect way to describe it. 'A warm rush of liquid" Nicely put.

Freya2 said:

well???? I would call that squirting Freya...... I would say squirting is when it shoots out of you. I mean don't you normaly get wet when you cum? and can't your man always feel that? and how can a girl squirt if a guy is inside her? doesn't he have to pull out so the cum will shoot out?

squirt

thanks for the discussion but i am still looking for pratical advice and tips. anyone like to suggest a technique for promoting this event.

huskie said:

well???? I would call that squirting Freya...... I would say squirting is when it shoots out of you. I mean don't you normaly get wet when you cum? and can't your man always feel that? and how can a girl squirt if a guy is inside her? doesn't he have to pull out so the cum will shoot out?

I meant I've never done except during intercourse...I have a friend that does and she does it during fingering...fills his hand she says.

Sorry hun, I have no idea how it happens, it just does.

I've been sexually active for many yearsand have had many ladies cum for me but only a few have squirted.The ones who have have been put through extended ORGASM DENIAL sessions.

Ok, I am a squirter. I haven't always been, it's something that's come along with age. When I was 32 I all of a sudden was able to let go of inhibitions and wow, what a difference! There does, however, seem to be some confusion amongst y'all as to what is being squirted. It is not cum that is being squirted, it's urine. This is why you still squirt during penetration. It's not cumming from the vagina, it's cumming from the urethra. Although I cum harder and longer (and multiple times), it is a combination of cum and urine. What is actually squirted, however, is the urine. It's the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced. To just relax and go with the erm...go with the 'flow'. I'll tell you what, though, it's very messy. I usually finish up in the bathroom to save myself the clean up. Might I suggest that your wife practice with some kind of toy. That is how I not only realized that I now squirt, but it's also how I began to cum by penetration only. She should grab a toy (if u don't have one, a battery operated toothbrush works) and when you aren't around, she should practice. It may be the only way she can let go completely at first. Once she is more comfortable about it she should be able to let go with you as well. It is an emotionally uncomfortable thing to do at first, esp. with another person. She probably isn't consciously holding back and she probably doesn't realize she is. I didn't realize that I was holding back. Now,however, I realize that the best orgasm cums just after I squirt. Going to the bathroom before getting intimate won't help, I don't know where the urine cums from, but it cums. I hope this is useful. Good luck!!!

Last edited:
thanks again everyone for the advice, i will remain on the lookout for any tips and advice that comes my way. keep on experimenting my friends.

Naughty n Nice said:
Ok, I am a squirter. I haven't always been, it's something that's come along with age. When I was 32 I all of a sudden was able to let go of inhibitions and wow, what a difference! There does, however, seem to be some confusion amongst y'all as to what is being squirted. It is not cum that is being squirted, it's urine. This is why you still squirt during penetration. It's not cumming from the vagina, it's cumming from the urethra. Although I cum harder and longer (and multiple times), it is a combination of cum and urine. What is actually squirted, however, is the urine. It's the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced. To just relax and go with the erm...go with the 'flow'. I'll tell you what, though, it's very messy. I usually finish up in the bathroom to save myself the clean up. Might I suggest that your wife practice with some kind of toy. That is how I not only realized that I now squirt, but it's also how I began to cum by penetration only. She should grab a toy (if u don't have one, a battery operated toothbrush works) and when you aren't around, she should practice. It may be the only way she can let go completely at first. Once she is more comfortable about it she should be able to let go with you as well. It is an emotionally uncomfortable thing to do at first, esp. with another person. She probably isn't consciously holding back and she probably doesn't realize she is. I didn't realize that I was holding back. Now,however, I realize that the best orgasm cums just after I squirt. Going to the bathroom before getting intimate won't help, I don't know where the urine cums from, but it cums. I hope this is useful. Good luck!!!

That's not true though...it's not urine being squirted. Like I said, although I never have through manual or oral stimulation, I have a friend that does. And she has squirted right into her b/f's hand...I'd think they'd noticve if it was urine.

Yes Freya, it is urine. Trust me, I know. I make quite a mess and it's urine. Perhaps what he caught in his hand was cum, that happens too. However, when a woman squirts it is urine. I don't want to get too technical, but when i use toys and my hands are right there, I know where it's coming from. Again, this is why a woman can squirt even if she is being penetrated.

Then explain to me how if he is inside me and I do that he feels it on his cock. If I were peeing, which is a different hole entirely, he logically wouldnt be able to feel it. I mean he'd feel it on his body but not on his cock.

Well, if a woman is cumming so hard that she squirts, naturally he will feel the warmth of cum. Keep in mind that when you are making love to him he is going in and out of you, so when you squirt it runs down and he will feel the warmth and wetness on his cock as he is making love to you. It is a totally different hole, I am a firm believer in masturbation, and I have actually paid very close attention to what is going on and where it's coming from. Also, I've put towels under me and trust me, the smell of urine is unmistakable.

Hey Doc..

Did you want a urine analysis, microbe screen, Human Chorionic Gonadatropin level, and tox screen on that specimen....or should we just let these ladies cum and not debate the question???

Hahaha...I find as certain women age...it all melds together....kind of nasty..but that is nature.......I would imagine vaginal cum and urine may easily combine since the urethra lies on top of the vaginal opening.....but just to check lets ask Dr. Ruth..haha...to truly check though I would empty your bladder before sex and then try to squirt....the kegel muscles control both actions ....anyway back to Dr Ruth

"Lubricating fluids and an enveloping fullness comes from the vaginal walls enhance sexual pleasure. In medical terms, the epithelial tissue extends from the Lamina propria."

That's all I could find in reference to cum.....if you are urinatings as well...I could see it squirting....I could also see a women with unusually high vaginal secretions squirting as well....So all I can say is try the bladder empty thing ....its probably better for your urethral sphincters anyway.....I have seen all sorts of problems down that way as women age...including vaginal wall breeches with the rectum......and with pregnant women they mix all kind of things with their vaginal secretions. At any rate..I would think either were possible...obviously if you are hitting the ceiling it is probably urine...and not just cum....but I have heard of over productions of cum as well....anything is possible what the hell does a guy know anyway....haha

Blarney out

been doing it since i got sexual

this is my personal opinion, based on my own abilities and those of my girlfriend, and also a number of other women i have spoken with, as well as reaserch on the subject from a number of sources. choose to believe it or not as you will. everyone is going to have their own opinion.

personally, depending on the day i can ejaculate a lot or a little (often relating to how much liquid i've put into my system - obviously on a hot day when i've sweat alot my body isn't going to be willing to give up alot of liquid in the form of cum no matter how good it feels.) i sometimes dribble, sometimes squirt with some force, sometimes i cum once as a dribble, and then the next few times i squirt... ussualy my orgasms build in intensity throughout a session.

i have cum both from stimulation from fingers, dildos, and best of all while fucking. i can also cause myself to cum - this was the way i originally learned to cum. i never believe that it was a possibility i could ejaculte. i just read it was possible and assumed i could learn to do it if i got to know my body well enough and relaxed. within 2 weeks i had learned to soak through a fairly thick full size bathtowel folded in 6 - a talent i've been asked to showcase a few times for various partners. their reaction is a combination of "how the hell!", and "can you teach me to do that/make my girlfriend do that/make you do that".

my girlfriend once ejaculated enough in the course of one session to fill 2 beer bottles plus at least another 1/2 we aren't entirely sure as a scientific measuing would wreak the mood and make it rather dificult to cum at all. i'm willing to suggest that i can ejqculate about the same amount. sometimes either of us may only ejaculate the equiv. of 1/2 a beer bottle. depends on our body, as well as the stimulation.

i do not ejaculate from the urethra at all. my girlfriend does not either, nor has my reaserch led me to believe that ejaculate from the urethra could be anything but pee, or that urine is ejacultated through sexual stimulation ever - unless during a loss of bladder control.

since the sack which holds female ejaculate is situated near the bladder, most women do feel a need to urinate when they are about to cum. this does not mean they are peeing. smell the liquid, taste it if you must, it isn't pee.

if it seems yellowy, and smells of pee then yes, it is pee. this probably means that she either has week blader control or she hasen't learned the difference between the feeling of a full bladder and a desire to cum. these are similar but distinctly different feelings. it is entirely possible that during the overwhelming sensation of orgasm the female lost some of her bladder control and leeked some urine at the same time as she came. it is unlikely, but possible.

as for the the "squirting" vs. "dribbling" debate, most of this lies in how much liquid the woman's body has to ejaculate, and more so depends how strong her kegel muscles are. those are the muscles she uses to control her flow of urine, and similarly ejaculate. if the muscles are strong, and she clenches tight when cumming she may squirt. she may clench during orgasm and be unable not to squirt. it depends on the woman and her control over her own body.

control is gained through learning, and understanding. an acceptance of her body and a healthy sexual interest ussually exceeding that of the majority of women.

for information on orgasm control, denial, and women who squirt, i recomend searching the BDSM forum. there are helpful and very informative threads on this topic already posted.

blarneystoned, i've already addressed the 'pee b4 sex' issue. i said that it doesn't matter, it still happens. You don't have to insult me just because i responded to the question. Who ever said that what happens to one will happen to another? I also stated that the odor was unmistakably urine. don't believe me? come smell for yourself

Naughty n Nice said:
blarneystoned, i've already addressed the 'pee b4 sex' issue. i said that it doesn't matter, it still happens. You don't have to insult me just because i responded to the question. Who ever said that what happens to one will happen to another? I also stated that the odor was unmistakably urine. don't believe me? come smell for yourself

From what I have read and seen and heard I think you are just urinating while you are having a orgasm and I think that is different then ejaculating. If it is urine that your body is squrting then I would say you are just peeing and you are not ejaculaing. I think there is a big difference between what you are doing and what these other woman that are ejaculating are doing. Sorry to say it but you are just peeing.

Hmmm. This is very strange indeed. I always empty my bladder b4 any kind of sex, and I don't feel like I have to pee when I cum, it just happens. And it is, in fact, coming from the urethra, so it must be pee. I don't even realize that it's happening at first since I don't feel like I am going to pee. But when I hit my clit in just the right spot with my toy, I'm a regular fountain! Might just have to do more self research, if ya know what I mean. ;)

Naughty n Nice said:
Hmmm. This is very strange indeed. I always empty my bladder b4 any kind of sex, and I don't feel like I have to pee when I cum, it just happens. And it is, in fact, coming from the urethra, so it must be pee. I don't even realize that it's happening at first since I don't feel like I am going to pee. But when I hit my clit in just the right spot with my toy, I'm a regular fountain! Might just have to do more self research, if ya know what I mean. ;)

Well All I am saying is that if it is urine you are squirting from your body it is different then these other woman who are squirting or ejaculaing cum or semen or what ever it is from there body!!! You are peeing while you cum, it does not matter if you have peed before sex, it is just peeing while you orgasm, plain and simple. I think you are confussed with this whole theary:confused: I don't think you understand that urinating is different then ejaculating.

Perhaps you're right, sort of. All I can say is that it's beyond my control and I don't even realize it's happening at first. I do also ejaculate, so I do know that there is a difference. However, my best orgasm is just after I (pee) while still stimulating my clit. So, I thought that that's what was being referred to. If not, my mistake, but try toys anyway!

whatever

I'm not overly concerened with what it is. All I know is that my gf has some amazing orgasms when she does squirt. I also know that I find her incredibly sexy when she is orgasming that hard :)

PowrDragn

Back