size does matter, big is beautiful..

piedpiper

Virgin
even venus the greek goddess of love is big n beautiful. love oozes from a a womans swollen belly, her well rounded hips and a bottom to match. it gives all the more scope for kissing her for a loooooong looooooong time.

I agree with vv on this one. Thanks so much for the praise and appreciation piper.

as my husband says, he ain't got not use for no woman that look like she don't know how ta eat, let alone cook!

One thing worth noting

I couldn't agree more...but with one corollary. I've witnessed and dealt with the hurt women feel from being one size or the other. Until recently I thought all that hurt was directed at those lovely fuller women. It isn't.

Women are beautiful. Do I have preferences? Absolutely. But I've learned we have to be careful when singling out one group as 'attractive' and implying the other is somehow wrong, or unattractive.

So, my two cents? I give you a big 'ol RIGHT ON! But my conscience tells me to be careful how I present that opinion.

Hey...i like this thread..LoL :D

Nice to see the "Thick in the waist, pretty in the face" girls get some "Love" too;)

*Yelling*..I love bein bbw!!!:D

Re: One thing worth noting

dreamer0919 said:
I couldn't agree more...but with one corollary. I've witnessed and dealt with the hurt women feel from being one size or the other. Until recently I thought all that hurt was directed at those lovely fuller women. It isn't.

Women are beautiful. Do I have preferences? Absolutely. But I've learned we have to be careful when singling out one group as 'attractive' and implying the other is somehow wrong, or unattractive.

So, my two cents? I give you a big 'ol RIGHT ON! But my conscience tells me to be careful how I present that opinion.

Exactly. It's not about who's better..big vs little..that's so immature..it's about saying hey, this skinny woman is beautiful, and this BBW is beautiful, but i prefer the BBW..There's no crime in that. :)

It's not what one says, it's how one says it.;)

*Gets off soap box*

yay

zofdig women are beautiful.... i always wonder why those beautiful paintings of voluptuous women are never featured in Vogue..... aren't they renowned for their beauty? a timeless treasure? i say we all return to the past.. the renaissance... let us eat cake....

Re: yay

pinksateendream said:
zofdig women are beautiful.... i always wonder why those beautiful paintings of voluptuous women are never featured in Vogue..... aren't they renowned for their beauty? a timeless treasure? i say we all return to the past.. the renaissance... let us eat cake....

:D Sounds like a great idea to me :D

Hi pink!

:rose:

Re: Re: One thing worth noting

Cipher said:

Exactly. It's not about who's better..big vs little..that's so immature..it's about saying hey, this skinny woman is beautiful, and this BBW is beautiful, but i prefer the BBW..There's no crime in that. :)

It's not what one says, it's how one says it.;)

*Gets off soap box*

you are beautiful my dark one :kiss:

thank you all for supporting the thought. and hey all u BBW's this is your thread, devoted to you not flattering you.

My preference is for large, round women....that's true.

and I appreciate the kind words above, very much.

but you know, I don't want to be disliked because I'm big, but I don't want to be liked because I'm big, either. I want to be liked because I'm Becky...Big or Small.

does that make sense?

caligula said:
All woman are sexy to me if they feel that they are sexy!

Hey Cali!!! What's goin on??? U come over to these parts often???
LoL I just realized that this area was over here..i spend WAY too much time on the pg's!!! LoL:p

Shanier, Hey girlfriend, i saw your pics on ur personals thread, ur a cutiepie!!;)
I'm not in chi-town..i'm in Mil-town...so we're kinda like neighbors...LoL

Cipher said:

Hey Cali!!! What's goin on??? U come over to these parts often???
LoL I just realized that this area was over here..i spend WAY too much time on the pg's!!! LoL:p

Shanier, Hey girlfriend, i saw your pics on ur personals thread, ur a cutiepie!!;)
I'm not in chi-town..i'm in Mil-town...so we're kinda like neighbors...LoL

I like all sections of LIT. The general board is a little to quick and crazy to venture in though!

caligula said:

I like all sections of LIT. The general board is a little to quick and crazy to venture in though!

LoL Yeah..i post on the gb's every so often..i don't know many people over there, so i just stick to what i know..for now..LoL;)

How's life treating you these days???:kiss: :heart:

Back