rimming

Diablogrl

Literotica Guru
I have a strange question...I just met a guy who is significantly more experienced than I am. We were talking on our last date as to what is our best sexual experience, and he said "rimming". I have never rimmed before, and quite honestly, the whole idea seems a little out there for me. Does anyone have any suggestions for making the whole thing more comfortable? Good cleaning techniques? Stories/experiences about rimming? I'd even just like to hear about good techniques for doing it right...anything.

if you're worried about cleanliness, right after a shower is great...and as for out there, a few glasses of something strong always seems to help me pass that hesitation....let him do it to you first so you can see how it feels....if it feels good to you, i bet you'll do it to him without much worry!

There really isn't that much to it. I'm sure you've heard or read all the advice about cleanliness. Like the above poster noted, just do it immediately after showering. I think that the post shower sex can alleviate a lot of those anxieties. There are a boat load of nerve endings there so I'm sure you'll be great at tantalizing the heck out of him. And if he's that much more experienced, be up front with him- let him know you've never done anything like this (which can be a turn on in itself for him) and let him guide you to his pleasure zones. Who knows? You might like it! And of you don't, gently tell him afterwards that it wasn't your cup of tea.

It's not for all, but try it once & who knows!

Good luck:D

Rimming--Love it

When I was a kid I had this ole hound dog that used to rim me every day..He loved it and couldn't get enough..Especially on the days when I had forgotten to wipe real good..

Damn,I loved it too... ROFLMFAO

<Vixenshe's Troll>:devil: Oink! Oink!

Delicious and delightful.

I always prefer to internally cleanse myself - don't want any surprises when engaging in anal activity.

It is wonderful - truly intimate and erotic.

There are a lot of things I will do.

I will not go there on a man though.

Unless your guy has a hairless butt crack...uhuh. Call me prude...but I tried it...(yes after a shower) and it was so not sexy. Didnt do a thing for me. But...you cant knock it until you try it!

from my point of view,, i have to admit i love to rim a woman, but i've only done it to 3 ladys in my lifetime,, {the others i did'nt because of the looks of their asshole or because of the clean issue},, and they seemed to enjoy it, 1 told her girlfriend about it and i did them both and they did each other, {1 of those kodak moments to last a lifetime},, another lady liked to suck a load of cum from me then tounge the cum in my asshole,,now that was different!!!

from my wifes point of view,, she LOVES it :D more than lick'n her pussy, her fav. is to lay on her back with a dildo in her pussy and me sitting on her face,, she goes bonkers for it,,

but we also consider the clean issue,,we've been together for 24yrs,, and we talk about sex too,,{ not many couples do},, and we don't hold something said in bed against each other out of bed !!!!! just 'cause she says she'd like to suck 4 cocks in a row does'nt mean she's doing it while i'm at work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hahahah....I guess I could of asked him to wax his crack...lol.

Welll...i tried it on an ex at his insistence....it was gross. i think it is more mental and emotional reasons why it turns me off.

My lover now is a nurse....we just arent into butt play. He tells me icky stories about stuff back there...lol;)

ok lick your way down ther spine with short licks then move down
abit when you get to the ass pull there buns apart then run
youre tounge between as you get over the anus lick around the hole working your way to the center then pushing in and out
with slow movements and changeing the angel and speed as you go
ps if he is willing he could show you by rimming you :p

I love it, I do it to my G/F as much as I can but I dont have the courage to as her to do it to me, but I bet I'd love it.

I'm pro rimming...both giving and receiving...but then again I've never really been with someone where the cleanliness part is an issue.

But if it is I'd have to vote for the whole shower/post shower sex...lets face it that's tons of fun anyhow.

Re: Rimming--Love it

Jabo 69 said:
When I was a kid I had this ole hound dog that used to rim me every day..He loved it and couldn't get enough..Especially on the days when I had forgotten to wipe real good..

Damn,I loved it too... ROFLMFAO

<Vixenshe's Troll>:devil: Oink! Oink!

JEEZ, TMI!!!!! :rolleyes: GROSS!!!!!!!!

Re: that can be fixed...

PowrDragn said:
As for the hairy crack thing, you can easily have that hair removed and then try it :)

PowrDragn

Yes, but as the hair grows back it'll itch so badly that you'll go bonkers!!! Especially if you shave, as opossed to wax.

Firts, my ote....

I love anal sex of all varieties, a tongue in her ass is about as intimate as you can get, and it's a powerful turn on for me. Perhaps a bit submissive? Showers work well for confidence on everyone's part.... I've had just one tongue appplied to me, loved it but I can understand the hair thing.

I do shave my legs for cycling, that is plenty of work, trying to imagine shaving my ass maked me giggle, maybe i will stick to ass licking and give up on receiving!

TMA

hairy cracks``````````````

my wife likes my hairy crack she says because she can pretend it's a pussy as she tounges it,,,
she's bi curious so that explains it,,,,,,,,,,,
either way it's ok with me :D

Re: hairy cracks``````````````

toker said:
my wife likes my hairy crack she says because she can pretend it's a pussy as she tounges it,,,
she's bi curious so that explains it,,,,,,,,,,,
either way it's ok with me :D

That sounds like a situation that you could parlay into something that would be the envy of men every where!!!!! My wife admitted to being bi-curious once when she was shit-faced drunk. However, encourage her delicately though I have...it never progressed beyond some very hot sex-talk. Not that I am bitching...no, no, no!!! But, I would certainly LOVE to even just watch her & another lady. We got into the conundrum of: she was worried about the safety of being with a stranger, but when potential friends of her's were considered, she worried about corrupting a valuable friendship -- both very legit concerns! So, for now it remains a topic of play-talk...and hopeful fantasy of mine!

:devil:

I was in a relationship for a couple years with a woman with similar interests. We also decided it was something best left as fantasy...but damn did we fantasize...hehe. Lots of fun talk.

erogenous zoneeeee

It is truly an erogenous zone, and not even anal sex, but just rimming can send a woman over the edge, especially if you play with her clit...

JLP :devil:

hey all,

For some rimming is a intense enjoyment for some a revolting idea to others but at the end of the day its realy a very individual choice and its what makes great times for both partners .

We can go on and on about it as its a very tabboo and ucomfortable issue for some to discuss or even think about , How ever and I think this is important Piere Elliote Truedeau said it best when there were sweeping law changes "WHAT TWO CONSNTING ADULTS WANT TO DO BEHIND CLOSE DOORS IS THERE OWN RIGHT AND THE GOVERNMENT HAS NO PLACE IN THE BEDROOM "

You know Boys & Girls that there was a time in Canada that Fellatio was illegal and carried a jail sentance of up to 5 years.

But to show you how predjudicial the law was it was perfectly legal to recieve Fellatio , But to perform it was a crime .
This was used to arrest gays , and to have prostitutes at the mercy of the Police for reasons other than in the line of duty .

Now most of Society thought it was a discusting act ( at least publicly ) but privitly all enjoyed idea ( well it was most men that did anyways ) How ever rimming is not for all but some are into it and thank god there are .

I have always enjoyed rimming my partner and I can safely say that they love it too , As a mater of fact I thin they find it a intense sexual pleasure beyond what they imagined possible .

so it is uncomfortable to some to think about , But hey to eac his own so , lets share the experences of what is a added enjoyment in this art of making love

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

well, I gave...it really wasn't so bad...and the look on his face and the moans made it very worth while.

Problem: how do I get him to give?

Back