Cumming inside vs. the pill !

PowrDragn said:
Ok, here's a question. I'm not exactly sure who all on the list might be able to answer this. I am considering calling a doctor just to find out for myself.

My gf is on the pill. The birth control pill for those that can't follow. Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, it's one of those pills that some use as the morning after pill. She's taking the pill for another problem, but it doubles as a birth control pill. She doesn't miss pills and she has been taking it for a LONG time now. Years actually.

We both want to feel me cum inside of her. We have sex usually to completion, but we usually find some other creative way to use the cum. We both think it would be great to feel me release inside of her among other things.

Anyway, I'm wondering what the odds of her getting pregnant are. I would assume that the odds are next to zero. However, I am no expert. After all, some sperm escapes during sex anyway, so some has to be inside of her. I was curious if any of you have had experience with being filled while being on the pill. (or doing the filling if you are a guy).

We both want it, but we don't want to make any mistakes either.

1) it all depends on the amount of estrogen in the pill that she's taking. I've gotten pregnant while on the pill. However... the chances of that are REALLY slim... I'm just really fertile. I think the pill ranges from about 97-99.5% effective...

Chances are, she'll not get pregnant. However, it could happen.

The Pill

This sort of birth control is supposed to be about 99% successful, and it usually is. If you're worried about it, though, it might take away from the experience. I would highly suggest finding as much literature as you can on the subject, specifically about the type of Pill your partner is taking, along with any complications if she's using any other sort of medication.

Many times when you get a prescription filled out for the pill it will actually come with a fact sheet of sorts which is a good place to start. Also, many of the manufacturing companies have more info than you could possibly absorb on their websites.

Good luck! And as a side note, it's an amazing feeling.

My GF was using the pill...

... but it was just so small it never blocked the sperm. I don't think she used it correctly but that was her department to handle.

I don't even want to know like how she inserted it but it might not have been deep enough. Or something?

After hearing so much about the "pill" for the last three decades or so it sure was a disappointment.

The prescription insert with the pills will give you the actual failure rate of the brand of pill she is taking. You have to realize, though, that that failure rate considers perfect use - taking it every day at the same time, not forgetting at all.

i personally would NOT take the chance again. Then again, i am the one that got pregnant twice while on the pill and using spermicide-lubricated condoms. :D

Just keep in mind that no matter what, if You have sex, there is a chance of Your girlfriend getting pregnant. Even if You never actually penetrate, there is a chance.

The pill is usually about 99.3% effective providing the woman takes it EVERY damn day. Many women take it to regulate their periods' worst effects - cramps, nausea etc.

The "morning after" pill is something called RU486 and floods the uterus with a large volume of a synthetic hormone similar to the one that the body produces to initiate your period. If a zygote is attached to the wall of the uterus it is flushed and never takes hold, develops and becomes a folk.

Getit?

Hogjack, GAWD! I HOPE you be joking dude. 'sidering SOME of the questions in here it's hard to tell sometimes .

She couldnt be taking the morning after pill...that is for emergencys only.

And ru486 is the abortion pill...you take it to terminate your pregnancy.

I wouldnt risk it. I have been on the pill for years. Unless she is taking it at exact 24 hour increments....it could fail. If she smokes, that reduces how well it works too. Just keep it covered to be safe!

Unregistered said:
She couldnt be taking the morning after pill...that is for emergencys only.

What he means is that its the same pill as the same as the morning after pill. Levonorgestrel can be used as the day after pill but you would have to take two on the 1st day and 2 on the second day after, if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong though, stranger things have happened. But it can be used as birth control if yoiu take one and only one every day.

I'm taking Triphasil, which is composed of levonorgestrel and estriodal (sp) and my doctor also told me that it was used as the day after. But I actually found something on the 'net about it as well. Its 3 am here, but when I get up in the morning I'll post the information if I can find it again.

Last edited:
Well, ummm

Was going to post the same damn witty and insightful things, but you beat me to the punch

I've been on the pill since I've been sexually active...I am very latex sensitive, and condoms are not a pleasent experience for me..ow ow ow ow ow

Been 5 years now, off and on ( dry periods) and i've been okay, outside of the body having to return to normal after my prolonged use

The men in my life I've always had to have them ensure me in writing about their health naturally, before anything happens

Kills the mood you say? better than killing me i say

Good to know someone's getting some! :p I've been on the pill for about 15 years and I've never gotten pregnant. If you're that concerned, might I suggest that you use a spermicidal foam too? That might just put your minds at ease so you can enjoy the experience more. Of course, then there's the whole std, hiv thing, I recommend everyone getting tested and being cautious. One can never be too careful ;)

MR.GGG said:
The pill is usually about 99.3% effective providing the woman takes it EVERY damn day. Many women take it to regulate their periods' worst effects - cramps, nausea etc.

The "morning after" pill is something called RU486 and floods the uterus with a large volume of a synthetic hormone similar to the one that the body produces to initiate your period. If a zygote is attached to the wall of the uterus it is flushed and never takes hold, develops and becomes a folk.

Getit?

Hogjack, GAWD! I HOPE you be joking dude. 'sidering SOME of the questions in here it's hard to tell sometimes .

The morning after pill is NOT RU486. The morning after pill is taken if you had unprotected sex and you want to try and prevent anything from happening...it is not 100%. RU486 is also known as the abortion pill, and works if a pregnancy already exists. Two different medications.

I'm with you, I hope Hogjack is joking.....if not, I am quite concerned......

Re: My GF was using the pill...

hogjack said:
... but it was just so small it never blocked the sperm. I don't think she used it correctly but that was her department to handle.

I don't even want to know like how she inserted it but it might not have been deep enough. Or something?

After hearing so much about the "pill" for the last three decades or so it sure was a disappointment.

How she INSERTED it? Are you for real? The pill is usually swallowed, not INSERTED......

When taken correctly, the pill is extremely reliable.....can't be disappointed if the pill was not taken correctly...that isn't the pills fault, it is the takers fault.

Re: Re: Cumming inside vs. the pill !

vixenshe said:

Chances are, she'll not get pregnant. However, it could happen.

thats true i know a few people who have gotten pregnant when on the pill

Yes, hogjack is definately a concern. We can only pray that it's his partner who is responsible for birth/std/hiv control. Oh, and please God, if he has children or will have children, I hope he gives them a book to read, as opossed to a one on one talk. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: My GF was using the pill...

Noneyabizness said:

How she INSERTED it? Are you for real? The pill is usually swallowed, not INSERTED......

When taken correctly, the pill is extremely reliable.....can't be disappointed if the pill was not taken correctly...that isn't the pills fault, it is the takers fault.

Incorrect. A woman can take every pill at the same time every day and still get pregnant. It is not 100%. Darn close to it, but not 100%. Please be responsible and educate yourselves on this. Nothing in your lifetime will ever be more important.

Re: wow...

PowrDragn said:
This thread has really good informationa nd is filling up really fast. I figured there would be lots of people on here that would have a little more insight into the situation.

As for HIV, etc...it's not a big deal. We've been dating and seeing each other exclusively for just about five years now.

But thanks to everyone and keep the responses coming. This is turning out to be a very informative thread.

PowrDragn

Yes, indeed it is a great thread. As for my advice regarding std's and hiv, I wasn't directing it to you necessarily. It's standard unsolicited advice I always give. :)

just a thought here, i have an aunt who could only get pregnant when she was on the pill.

as to the morning after pill and RU486, they are two completely different things, and I know that with my pills, they can be used as a morning after pill. If you read the enclosed info with the pills, that should explain alot to you.

What he means is that its the same pill as the same as the morning after pill. Levono

I think the morning after pill is a stronger doseage. It may be the same stuff...but from what I have heard it isnt right to take it every day.

I have taken triphasil...that stuff made me bleed like I was hemmoraging. :) Not for me....but if it works for you, great!

Native Alien said:
just a thought here, i have an aunt who could only get pregnant when she was on the pill.

as to the morning after pill and RU486, they are two completely different things, and I know that with my pills, they can be used as a morning after pill. If you read the enclosed info with the pills, that should explain alot to you.

Ok, that makes no sense at all.:confused:

Re: Well, ummm

badbabysitter said:
Was going to post the same damn witty and insightful things, but you beat me to the punch

I've been on the pill since I've been sexually active...I am very latex sensitive, and condoms are not a pleasent experience for me..ow ow ow ow ow

Been 5 years now, off and on ( dry periods) and i've been okay, outside of the body having to return to normal after my prolonged use

The men in my life I've always had to have them ensure me in writing about their health naturally, before anything happens

Kills the mood you say? better than killing me i say

Latex sensitive me too. I am allgeric to latex and anything made of rubber.
I have only had two partners because of it, I have had to use the pill.

Here is some info about the morning after pill. IT IS NOT THE SAME AS BIRTH CONTROLL! Yes....it may have the same stuff...but IT ISNT MENT TO BE TAKEN ALL THE TIME!

(all the below info is from the Plan B website.) http://www.literotica.com/forum/newreply.php?action=newreply&threadid=106819
look there for questions you may have!
~~~~~~~~
Plan B is not as effective as other contraceptive methods used correctly and consistently, and therefore is not recommended for regular use.
It should be used only in emergencies, such as when:

your contraceptive method may have failed:
the condom broke or slipped
you missed 2 or more birth control pills, or were 2 or more days late starting your pill pack
your diaphragm or cervical cap slipped
you missed your regular contraceptive shot
you had sex without using a contraceptive
you were forced to have sex
~~~~~~~

Plan B is only good if you take it within 72 hours of having sex. If you are on birth controll and take it regularly...it prevents this from hopefully happening. I dont think you can mix the two either.

RU486 is an abortion pill. Something entirely different.

I have no idea where some of you guys are getting your info. I hope not from your docs cuz they arent educating you like they should. I hope some of this helps!

Back