Question to women who have multiple orgasms

G

My girlfriend cums with clitoral stimulation. We've never really had her come from intercourse alone, or fingering alone. After she cums her clitoris is too sensitive to keep touching, so that's it. She's finished, no second orgasm. I'm not complaining, and neither is she, but I'm just curious:

How do those of you who have multiple orgasms do it?
Is it from vaginal penetration?
Is it one constant stimulation that sets off one orgasm after another?
Or is it two separate actions with a "break" in between?

Any comments would be appreciated!

I'm no woman...

I 'm not a woman, but I can definitely tell you that multiples can come in a variety of ways. My gf enjoys them all the time. Most of the time during intercourse with a little bit of manual stimulation.

However, she has had them from jsut my fingers and my tongue. Just depends on how strong the mood is.

PowrDragn

I can orgasm from sitting in the passenger seat of a manual transmission car. Okay, like, it's not difficult to get me started...

So when I'm making love, nipple stimulation can make me orgasm, clitoral, penetration, anal penetration, fingering, biting my neck, whispering dirty talk into my ears.. it's not one set thing. I was just blessed with the ability to multiple...

vixenshe said:
I can orgasm from sitting in the passenger seat of a manual transmission car. Okay, like, it's not difficult to get me started...
My car is manual transmission. And it vibrates, kinda.

vixenshe said:
So when I'm making love, nipple stimulation can make me orgasm, clitoral, penetration, anal penetration, fingering, biting my neck, whispering dirty talk into my ears.. it's not one set thing. I was just blessed with the ability to multiple...
You've been blessed in multiple ways, not just by being able to muliple. :)

TB4p

teddybear4play said:
My car is manual transmission. And it vibrates, kinda.

You've been blessed in multiple ways, not just by being able to muliple. :)

TB4p

sweetie, you just rock. :)

I think that this realy depends on the woman. I can orgasm multiple times...usually it is from clitoral stimulation and vaginal sex. But I have had an occassion during certain times of the month that I have been brought orgasm from nipple play only. It really depends. For me, even when I am exhausted and think I can't orgasm any more....if I am touched then I just keep going. lol

Maybe if you take short breaks with your girlfriend? Or concentrate on another part of her body until she is ready to be touched again?

In anycase, Good luck!

Unregistered said:
My girlfriend cums with clitoral stimulation. We've never really had her come from intercourse alone, or fingering alone. After she cums her clitoris is too sensitive to keep touching, so that's it. She's finished, no second orgasm. I'm not complaining, and neither is she, but I'm just curious:

How do those of you who have multiple orgasms do it?
Is it from vaginal penetration?
Is it one constant stimulation that sets off one orgasm after another?
Or is it two separate actions with a "break" in between?

Any comments would be appreciated!

My answer is pretty close to vixenshe, I get very hot, very quickly, and I can cum any number of times. There seems to be a moment when my clit is sensitive, but even then the very light touch of a tongue can bring it back to full potential of cumming again. The trick is that my lover will back off and then start very lightly before going full force again.

I have had orgasms from g-spot stimulation also, both from finger stimulation and from penetration. Those can go on and on without a break more so than the clitoral orgasms. Once I have had a g-spot orgasm or especially after a number of them I am highly sensitive all over, rubbing my tits with his face or putting my toes in his mouth make me shudder with the same intensity as an orgasm. Oh how lovely..........

Emerald_eyed said:

Ummmm Vix,

I have a manual, and its a really bumpy 4 wheel drive with a stiff suspension.

Wanna go for a ride?

most definitely, EE.

:) How are ya, gorgeous?

Emerald_eyed said:

Doing great! Thax for asking.

How are you? Beautiful as always I see!

I'm okay... I had a stressful day yesterday, and honey's picking on me to go play badminton today, but otherwise, I'm fine...

It doesn't take me much to get started. A thought, a memory, a song - all these things help.

I love the feeling of the moment right before an orgasm hits... that anticipation and tingly feeling. There's nothing like it. I am a 3 orgasm kind of girl... usually, the first one will hit... and then I won't come down from that and the second one will be a bit more intense than the first and then the third one right after. Then, I'll come down after the third, but will be raring to go in no time.

I can orgasm from having my left nipple stimulated and my clit gently licked. I love getting fucked hard and from behind. Oh and talking dirty, that's just a major plus.

WHEW. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? LOL...

vixenshe said:

I'm okay... I had a stressful day yesterday, and honey's picking on me to go play badminton today, but otherwise, I'm fine...

I love to play badminton. It's just too bad that no one around here likes to play. :)

Hope you had a good time playing with your honey, vix!

Emerald_eyed said:

You could always flip him the birdie!:D
we went and played badminton, even though I didn't want to.. and at the end, he was kinda asking why I didn't want to, and I was like "aren't there things that you just don't want to do sometimes?... oh wait, yes... it's called SEX!"

I think he's mad at me.

He's avoiding me.

Thanks for the replies

I'm impressed by those of you who seem to be able to come from all different kinds of stimulations. I think maybe I'm being too rough with her clit (because that's how she likes it), but it gets so sensitive afterwards. Maybe just gentler touches everywhere would let her come more than once. It's hard for her to even imagine cumming from just nipple play though, as some of you described. I think maybe it would take some time for her to associate cumming with other parts of her body (that don't tire so easily!)

Hope to hear from more of you.

awww vixen...

I have to say Vixen, that I hoenstly think it's got to real hard for a guy to stay upset at a girl like you for too long.

I'm sure he will be over it sooner than you know :)

PowrDragn

SXCRgirl said:
It doesn't take me much to get started. A thought, a memory, a song - all these things help.

I love the feeling of the moment right before an orgasm hits... that anticipation and tingly feeling. There's nothing like it. I am a 3 orgasm kind of girl... usually, the first one will hit... and then I won't come down from that and the second one will be a bit more intense than the first and then the third one right after. Then, I'll come down after the third, but will be raring to go in no time.

I can orgasm from having my left nipple stimulated and my clit gently licked. I love getting fucked hard and from behind. Oh and talking dirty, that's just a major plus.

WHEW. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me? LOL...

If it's getting warm in here, it's from all of us lusty sorts ogling you heating up m'dear. You seem absolutely exquisite and definitely know how to enjoy yourself.

Quick question though...just the left nipple?? What about the right nipple?? Either way, I could never leave one & abandon the pair!

I have multiple orgasms ALL the time. However, I was 32 before I was ever able to. I don't know if it has to do with a chemical change in my body, or if it's just from being mature enough to be able to let go of inhibitions. Also, I was 32 before I was able to cum from penetration alone.

hip hip hooray for 32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

Naughty n Nice said:
I have multiple orgasms ALL the time. However, I was 32 before I was ever able to. I don't know if it has to do with a chemical change in my body, or if it's just from being mature enough to be able to let go of inhibitions. Also, I was 32 before I was able to cum from penetration alone.

hip hip hooray for 32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

32 must be a luck number for you, naughty...congrats! I'm really happy for ya. Liek fine wine you age before us...

Mmmmmmm!:rose:

I started masturbating at the age of 17, and I started phone sex at the age of 17, as well (on the very same night!). I've been a multiple-orgasmer since I started, and I just hope I get to keep it that way as I get older!

Emerald_eyed said:

SO there is hope for me??
Im 27.......think I can become multiple?

There's always hope darlin'. I've never been more, for lack of a better word, sexual in my life. So, whatever you do, don't throw in the towel.

You might need it down the road when you start having multiples and squirting.:p :p

Emerald_eyed said:

Right now Im a "one big one" sorta of gal, but would love to be multiple.

So I will hold on to that towel and hope and hope
and hope and hope.

You keep hoping and I'll keep you in my multiple prayers ;)

Back