Question for Bi Ladies

randyru

Virgin
What is your preference in men? Do you seek or avoid bi men?

Would you prefer
ffmm 4somes or ffm or mmf 3somes or 2somes with both sexes at different times?

Do you select bi men carefully because of disease fears?

If married, does he know?

my husband has know I was also interested in women from the get-go. But, we do have a monogamous marriage, so it is look-but-don't-touch now. Which is fine :)

before I got with him I did date a bi man or two...it was great fun, and I was always careful. One of my most vivid sex memories is a 2m2f foursome. A good time was had by all! But that doesn't mean I need to go out and do it again.

I don't search for men. They come to me. I would LOVE to play with a bi man, I think it would be fun. I tend to find bisexual people are more open-minded to sexuality than straight people, but that IS a generalization. Some straight people have surprised me.

I'd love to have an MMF threesome. But that's my only desire as far as groups go, at the moment.

A bit cold to go out looking for a bi man, you might miss someone wonderful while you were so focussed.

Threesome is nice as the focus of attention shifts and you can try different things (and watch them). Foursome tends to separate in to two couples in my experience which is fine if people are considerate and do not interrupt just as you about to cum but a pain if they keep diving in and upsetting your rhythm. Like Emerald_eyed I prefer FFM, only had MMF once and frankly they were more interested in proving what studs they were to each other rather than making sure that we all had a good time.

smoothy

I have never had sex with another woman, but I know I would Love it, so I drop the curious part and label myself Bi sexual.
My online b/f knows I am bi, and he is OK with it. When we get ourselves together permanently he has said he would not be averse to exploring my sexuality with me. I am still in the closet as far as my family is concerned. He has said that we can do anything, and there is only one rule - no hurting. Having been sexually repressed for so long (I am 43) I am just getting to know what I like and what I like to do for him.

I have discovered the best thing about great sex - TRUST :D :cathappy:

what the.........?

I am sorry (no i'm not) but this is a ridiculous thread. Such stupid questions. I mean really, wouldn't you think so if someone asked you these questions? Once doesn't 'seek' out anyone, i hope. "It" just happens. One must ALWAYS be cautious of disease, it's not a discriminatory type of thing, ya know. And being honest with your SO has nothing to do with being bi or straight. :rolleyes: absolutely pathetic

Ok, who just pm'd me? I deleted it so quickly that I didn't even catch the name. I imagine it was the originator of this thread.

No, I am far from naive. However, if you think that one only needs to be careful if one gets intimate with a gay/bi guy, you are indeed naive.
My previous post still applies.

Naughty and Nice

oh please, the originator of the thread was someone who most likely knows very little about bi-sexuality, and is most likely just trying to check out the validity of the myth's they've heard.

personally i give them credit for asking, rather than forming opinions without having at least taken this small and admittedly biased survey first.

if you don't like a thread, stay out of it. report it to the moderators if you want. but keep the flaming out of here. or we'll need to start a thread on "how NOT to..." as in how not to piss people off for asking questions, no matter how dumb or ingorant you deem them to be. YOU are not god. the originator of this post it not god. and i am not god either, but i don't feel it's unreasonable to ask people to express their opinions without personally deemening other people. for example: you can say "i don't think those are valid concerns" but why tell the person that they are a bad, stupid, or pathetic or all that negitive stuff for asking questions you as one person don't like.

now can we get on with the original topic? good.

in response to randyru

my preferance in men is towards those who respect me, and have similar sexual desieres as myself. being bi or otherwise has nothing to do with it.

i tend towards just myself and my girlfriend. or just myself and a male fuck-bud. if i'm going to be involved in a 3-way, which i have been a few times, i like MFF. i want a bit of both worlds. doesn't matter to me which woman i am. i'd almost prefer to be the one on the side. as long as i get off later if i feel i need to, thatz good for me.

i am careful to know and trust my partners of either sex. i don't believe that a male who is involved with males is any more likely to carry STD's than any other person.

i'm in a commited relationship with my girlfriend/partner/lover/best friend. 8 months together, known each other 4 years prior. before i got involved with her i didn't consider myself bi, and i wasn't completely sure she was either. i'm honest with my partners. they know who i'm involved with, and since my ex boyfriends from when i still considered myself strait have friends who are also mine, they know that i'm bi also. if the subject comes up, i'll openly admit i'm bi. but i dont' announce it.

Re: in response to randyru

"angel" eve said:
my preferance in men is towards those who respect me, and have similar sexual desieres as myself. being bi or otherwise has nothing to do with it.

i tend towards just myself and my girlfriend. or just myself and a male fuck-bud. if i'm going to be involved in a 3-way, which i have been a few times, i like MFF. i want a bit of both worlds. doesn't matter to me which woman i am. i'd almost prefer to be the one on the side. as long as i get off later if i feel i need to, thatz good for me.

i am careful to know and trust my partners of either sex. i don't believe that a male who is involved with males is any more likely to carry STD's than any other person.

i'm in a commited relationship with my girlfriend/partner/lover/best friend. 8 months together, known each other 4 years prior. before i got involved with her i didn't consider myself bi, and i wasn't completely sure she was either. i'm honest with my partners. they know who i'm involved with, and since my ex boyfriends from when i still considered myself strait have friends who are also mine, they know that i'm bi also. if the subject comes up, i'll openly admit i'm bi. but i dont' announce it.

Ok, first of all, at least I have the respect to capitalize the G in God. Secondly, you and I have never said boo to each other, so don't go where you don't know. Thirdly, aren't you doing exactly what you're telling me not to do? Fourthly, if someone has he freedom to post on a public board, someone else has the freedom to respond however they wish on a public board. Lastly, FUCK OFF!

god/God

god as an idea, a concept of a being higher than humans is not spelled with a capital.

the God, believed in by certain relgious factions is capitalized.

i was speaking of the concept not the entity. i don't believe that was disrespectful at all.

Re: god/God

"angel" eve said:
god as an idea, a concept of a being higher than humans is not spelled with a capital.

the God, believed in by certain relgious factions is capitalized.

i was speaking of the concept not the entity. i don't believe that was disrespectful at all.

And you're free to have your own opinion, regardless if I agree with it or not. See? I didn't argue with that. I didn't call you names. So perhaps you should stop pointing fingers when you don't know who you're pointing to.

Back