cum kisses

G

hi

had my first cum kiss the other day... it was so erotic, after my girlfriend had given me a fantastic blowjob she came up and gave me a passionate kiss with a mouthful of cum. Didn't know whether i would like it but it was amazing!

Anyone else tried this?

Hehe yep.....we did this 2 months ago. Ours was doubly special in that it was my first blowjob and the first time anyone had let my b/f cum in their mouth......so he had the idea of sharing. He'd never tasted his own cum before - and we're both in our 40s :D

Old dogs learning new tricks :p :D :kiss:

My wife and I have done this many times now. It started because I was talking about how it turns me on to kiss her after going down on her and know that she is tasting herself. So she thought it was only fair to share my juices w/me. I was unsure at first but now it is a turn on. Not because I want some guys cum but because it is so intimate between the two of us. There is nothing "off limits"

I like it when my boyfriend cums in my mouth and I let it trickle down over my boobs. After he kisses me he runs his tongue down across my boobs and we both love it.;)

TAKEMEE said:
I like it when my boyfriend cums in my mouth and I let it trickle down over my boobs. After he kisses me he runs his tongue down across my boobs and we both love it.;)

Me and my gf really got into this during the summer -- its hot, isn't it?

I haven't had the pleasure yet but my partner always comes to kiss me straight after she's swallowed so maybe I'll get lucky soon... :rolleyes:

to me a deep cum kiss is one of the most erotic and intimate sexual acts - i absolutely love it ~

Freaky

I think I need help on this one. Everyone seems to be quite comfortable with the cum kiss and even enjoy it a lot.

I seem to have a bit of a fear of the cum kiss. Sounds stupid I know, but it is true. During sex, I think to myself that I would love to try it, but as soon as I have cum, there is just no way that I want her to kiss me with a mouthful of cum. I don't know what I need to do to get past this. Is it because I lose the mood straight after orgasm?

If anyone has advice, please get back to me. Sorry to the person who started this thread, I'm not trying to hijack it.

AO

Hey dude, I'm the same with you. I loose so much sex drive and am so less erotic after I cum but when it's my partner, I'm still kinda there... I dunno what I'd do if she did, I guess I would because I've always wanted it and just break the barrier I guess

Re: Hey Different Guy

Amazing_One said:
Thanks mate,
I'll have to try and give it a go at some stage.

AO... ask her to do it sometime without warning. You'll probably find it's the thought of it, rather than the act, that's off putting.

I was much the same way about swallowing after a bj.. I didn't like the idea at all.. but when I suddendly found myself with a mouthful of cum.. I had no choice. And of course I found it was great .. just as you probably will too.

Re: Re: Hey Different Guy

Ladybird said:

AO... ask her to do it sometime without warning. You'll probably find it's the thought of it, rather than the act, that's off putting.

I was much the same way about swallowing after a bj.. I didn't like the idea at all.. but when I suddendly found myself with a mouthful of cum.. I had no choice. And of course I found it was great .. just as you probably will too.

Good idea LB. I might just try that as well.

Other peoples tastes fine, so mine can't be too bad!!

i remember the first time I had a cum kiss ... she was a redhead and sooo sexy. She gave me one of the slickets bj's ever and came up and just freched kissed me, it was soo passionate. I got hard again and threw her down ont he bed and fucked the lights outa her. Gawd that was fun. I don't think my current gf is into that ... but we'll see.

My wife and I love snowballing and creampie eating and both of us like to swallow. You will get used to the taste and will even cum to look foreward to it!

Thanks

Thanks for all the advice and support guys.

I will speak to my girlfriend and give it a go sometime.

I will be sure to post and let you know how it goes.

Actually today could be interesting. My gf has told me to be naked in the spa wearing a collar when she gets home (in about an hour's time) - and have our butt plug handy. This could be very interesting!

damn...

This sounds like a lot of fun.

My gf isn't into swallowing, which is a bit too bad. I might be willing to try one of these kisses. Could be erotic.

PowrDragn

Re: Freaky

Amazing_One said:
I think I need help on this one. Everyone seems to be quite comfortable with the cum kiss and even enjoy it a lot.

I seem to have a bit of a fear of the cum kiss. Sounds stupid I know, but it is true. During sex, I think to myself that I would love to try it, but as soon as I have cum, there is just no way that I want her to kiss me with a mouthful of cum. I don't know what I need to do to get past this. Is it because I lose the mood straight after orgasm?

If anyone has advice, please get back to me. Sorry to the person who started this thread, I'm not trying to hijack it.

AO

Yes, us men come down very quickly as soon as orgasm sets in. My advice for you and Different Guy is to just give yourself a hand-job, come on your hand or in a glass, and taste a little bit of it or dip your finger in it and lick it off. Once you are accustomed to that, you can start with eating more, and a cum kiss then also wont be a problem (you might also wish to see my post on page 2 of the "str8 males and bi sex" thread in this forum).

Last edited:
And then?

And after the kiss?
Who does swallow the cum? You or your girlfriend?

Who has an idea, which way's better?
Or do you share the cum, and both of you
swallow it down?

I'm interested in your responds...!!!

I love cum kisses. Either way, his cum in my mouth or my cum in his mouth.:p

Maybe Im odd.....

I really love the taste and feel of my cum.....is wasnt until about three years ago that my wife started to swallow..or even let me cumm near her mouth..but now..she just loves it.....as for me Ive been tasting my own cumm for years...however contrary to one of the other posts...DONT put it in glass...its better to try it when its hot or warm....its soooo yummmy. Im a diabetic so sometimes its very sweet...I think the best however is cumming in my wifes pussy....she almost always can cum with me and both out fliuds run together.....thats when it really becomes so erotic and sensual...I lick her pussy with both our juices that have been mixed together in her pussy and then we kiss....mmmmm...the taste of both of us is a real turn on.....sometimes it sets the mood to get going at it again.....boy talk about fun!!!!!!

Good luck and happy eating and kissing!

Tender

Last edited:
Mike302 said:
My wife and I love snowballing and creampie eating and both of us like to swallow. You will get used to the taste and will even cum to look foreward to it!

I agree with that!

Back