Anal Toys

drew62

Literotica Guru
Can anyone give me some advice on what kinds or sizes of anal toys to buy for a beginner? Im looking to see what a good size didlo is to start with. Ive tried using my fingers on myself but they just dont seem to do the trick. Also, any advice on how to get my wife to use these items on me would also be appreciated. Im hoping that by using these toys I will work up the courage to let the real thing up my ass some day.

If this is your first time, Id say small and thin is the way to go. Once you get used to the feeling you can work your way up. This is how my boyfriend and I started. Most shops have a section of anal toys that vary in sizes, so go do a little window shopping.... :)

as first ever anal insertion is always ur own fingers and
as said by richard, candles are the second most toys for any human on his anal insertion.

than shop for the small sized toys.

love u
mask

does your wife let you do her in the rear?? if not.. make a "deal" with her.....tell her that you will let her do you if she lets you do her.......on the other hand if she lets you do her in the rear allready then just tell her during the heat of the moment that it would turn you on to see he r witha strap on.......

Belilica said:
This one was what I started with. It's fabulous! Just used it tonight, in fact...

serious? LOL I find that the last part of it is rather... hard to take. damned bf I was like "cant take the last..." and he shoved the fucker in there I was like :eek: what I said instead of what I was going to say is this "I cant take the last.....FUCK" lol

krspy2001 said:
does your wife let you do her in the rear?? if not.. make a "deal" with her.....tell her that you will let her do you if she lets you do her.......on the other hand if she lets you do her in the rear allready then just tell her during the heat of the moment that it would turn you on to see he r witha strap on.......

LMAO thats the deal I made with BF if its ok for him to do me in the ass (I have to talk to him about that, it hurts :| dont like it) then its ok for me to do him in the ass :devil:

he doesnt mind hes very eager to please me LOL

lol......i have let my wife do me in the past....she will let me do her a couple of times a month.........kind of a turn on when she did me lol

krspy2001 said:
lol......i have let my wife do me in the past....she will let me do her a couple of times a month.........kind of a turn on when she did me lol

I asked him why he let me this was his answer I'm quiet baffled "because you wanted to, because it would turn you on, anytime you wish to use a toy on me, go right ahead"

krspy2001 said:
i think more guys like it than you think

LOL no thats the deal he didnt do it cause he liked it he had never really done that, he did it to please ME

SXYBlTCH said:
This was my first anal toy also and I love it still.... maybe I should use it tonight hehe:D

LOL ouch lol *rubs her bum* LOL he got rather forceful with that

Pixie Mischief said:
LOL ouch lol *rubs her bum* LOL he got rather forceful with that

Hehe I know what you mean that last bump can be something else if you arent gentle...... but its still a fun toy :eek:

SXYBlTCH said:
Hehe I know what you mean that last bump can be something else if you arent gentle...... but its still a fun toy :eek:

LOL ouch he made me go "FUCK!" LOL owie hehe

Pixie Mischief said:
LOL ouch he made me go "FUCK!" LOL owie hehe

LMAO Oh the memories thats what I said the first time. Followed by damn it doesn't look as big as it feels..... but the more I use it the more I love it. :p

SXYBlTCH said:
LMAO Oh the memories thats what I said the first time. Followed by damn it doesn't look as big as it feels..... but the more I use it the more I love it. :p

LOL but imagine :eek: I'm 4 foot tall!

Pixie Mischief said:
LOL but imagine :eek: I'm 4 foot tall!
:eek:

:eek: Oh you really are a pixie, you poor thing, its like 1/4 the size of you as it is.....I can see why it is a " ouchy " for you :p

SXYBlTCH said:
:eek:

:eek: Oh you really are a pixie, you poor thing, its like 1/4 the size of you as it is.....I can see why it is a " ouchy " for you :p

LOL not as much as an ouchy as anal sex LOL

Back