Women and strap ons

Terrific subject!

There is a bit of "How to" in one of my stories: His Toy Story

(I hope you don't feel that's a shameless plug for a story) It does cover the subject, including discovering the strap-on idea, purchasing the equipment, techniques for use, and lots of good practice!

There have been several threads lately on this topic - you may want to do a search and see what pops up! :D

My wife has been using anal plugs on me for a while. Just here recently she has showed an insterst in using a vibe and or a strap on. Well we tried the vibe and it was great. So we ordered the strap on and WE love it, It's not a every occassion thing but once of three time a month is great.
What could it hurt try. Let only your mind be your limitation

love it

Had a woman fuck me with a strap on once.....never came so hard or so well in my life. Didn't even touch myself, just started shooting rope after rope after rope of cum. Have talked to my wife about trying it, but so far haven't gotten her past the giggling just thinking about it stage.....damn!! lol.

well if sss can plug her story, I can plug mine - click below and go to "Your New Toys" :D

peachykeen said:
well if sss can plug her story, I can plug mine - click below and go to "Your New Toys" :D

Yeah, baby!

Can't wait to read it! ;)

Re: Terrific subject!

sweetsubsarahh said:
I hope you don't feel that's a shameless plug for a story

"Shameless plug "???? Bad unintentional pun I'm sure but I couldn't help but laugh!

Wonderful story too BTW.

Re: Re: Terrific subject!

Lust Engine said:
"Shameless plug "???? Bad unintentional pun I'm sure but I couldn't help but laugh!

Wonderful story too BTW.

Awwww, it was unintentional! Truly!!

Thanks to you both, Pink and Lust, for your nice comments about my story! :D

Re: Re: Re: Terrific subject!

sweetsubsarahh said:
Awwww, it was unintentional! Truly!!

Thanks to you both, Pink and Lust, for your nice comments about my story! :D

No thanks neccesary Sarahh... I just call 'em like I read 'em! Keep up the great work!

PinkOrchid said:
Any women out there who have used a strap on and want to tell us about it?

I'm shocked that you aren't among the experienced in this area, Pink, for I would bend over for you. Of course, you'd have to shave me bare beforehand! Us swimmers like to work bare and clean! :D

PinkOrchid said:
Nice to know I still have at least one virginity left, lol.

Ok Dr Evil, I'm on my way. Bend over and brace yourself!

Be gentle, ......or not!

You know, there is something so erotic about running your hands down your lover's firm, manly asscheeks - long fingernails lightly digging in as you cup your hands and squeeze - mmmmmm.

;)

My fiance is very homophobic, he isn't into having his ass probed by a strap on. We are both very playful and into getting each other and payback, it's a game to us. i have gotten him back a couple of times during swap sessions and orgies. i wait until he is having sex and really getting into it with another woman, and then i sneak up behind him with a well lube strap on and give it to him. He says he hates it, but i think he really likes it but doesn't want to let me think he enjoys it.

sinnndy said:
My fiance is very homophobic, he isn't into having his ass probed by a strap on. We are both very playful and into getting each other and payback, it's a game to us. i have gotten him back a couple of times during swap sessions and orgies. i wait until he is having sex and really getting into it with another woman, and then i sneak up behind him with a well lube strap on and give it to him. He says he hates it, but i think he really likes it but doesn't want to let me think he enjoys it.

One word about your fiance, sinndy: YUP!
It's about homophobia. (It's a straight-guy thing.)
It's good to hear about a woman who can treat it playfully--and he's a good joe for taking it!

--Orson

here's a woman who would definately enjoy being fucked by another woman with a strap on!

sinnndy said:

wow wow wow....anyone else turned on now?

I need to get out more...

Hexiegirl said:
here's a woman who would definately enjoy being fucked by another woman with a strap on!

Here's a guy that would love to see you do that too!:devil:

I have yet to find a woman to do so though :( (other than the one time). I think it would be great to be tied down and exposed while a woman fucks either my pussy or my ass while others watch. My husband doesn't allow other men, but girlfriends are OK! :D

Hexiegirl said:
I have yet to find a woman to do so though :( (other than the one time). I think it would be great to be tied down and exposed while a woman fucks either my pussy or my ass while others watch. My husband doesn't allow other men, but girlfriends are OK! :D

Hopefully the second time will be a charm! Good luck & if it does happen, please share.;)

Back