Non Consent Fantasies?

LongWalkHome

Really Experienced
OK Guys we've all had them, BUT...How many have acted them out with your significant other?

And more important than the lurid details? What steps do you take to insure both parties enjoy it?

Ok, OK go ahead, gimme the details too and maybe a few tricks you used on her to make sure she enjoys?

And Ladies? Is it all for the guys in this fantasy or do smome of you secretly enjoy it as well? Come on, tell me, I'll never repeat it;)

Maybe more so I should be asking the ladies what steps can a guy take to make sure this is a repeat performance?

And to keep it clear what I'm reffering to...Yes, I mean rape roleplay in real life...

LongWalkHome said:
OK Guys we've all had them

And to keep it clear what I'm reffering to...Yes, I mean rape roleplay in real life...

Just for the record, i haven't. Perhaps it's just me, but i couldn't even pretend to be raping someone.

Not much help, i know, but still an interesting topic.

oh, yeah, it's a fantasy. my last serious guy was pretty vanilla. we never went there. i'd have to trust someone A LOT to do so... but it would be an incredible turn on.

how to approach the idea... not a clue. if she's into it, and you bring it up, i bet you're in for a damn good time.

if you bring it up, and she's not... duck and cover, dude.

good luck.

That IS the catch isn't it? If you have a willing trusting partner much is possible, without those two things you're running it by hand.

And yes, it is fantasy and can and should be explored verbally before you attempt anything like this.

Thanks for the post and Good Luck to finding the right flavor boyfriend!

:kiss: LWH

yes I have. And yes, I trusted him thoroughly. We discussed it before hand and he gave me many opportunities to back out. But I said I'd go ahead and do it. It was supposed to be a "prostitute" kinda roleplay, where he was the bad "John." But I'm not very good at roleplaying I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Now I feel better! A little stiff in the lower regions, but better knowing there is some fellow minds that enjoy the "rougher" side of things (within limits)

And if you ever need a boyfriend?;)

Well I wish you the best in the searching and finding the right person, and thank you for your honest words. Some brand others when they tell how they feel, others applaud.

(clap,clap,clap,clap)

Thank You, Honestly

LWH :rose:

awwwww, i have to choose?

i'll flip a coin - call heads or tails, you sexy beasts!

Could make an intersting storyline! Man and woman vie for attentions of the same female...All three agree to a contest...and all end up ummm, that would give away the ending, wouldn't it...

Seems we've lost Hexie:( But you could always play me with little old me;)

I'd sit and read you a story any ole day.;)

Oh, you haven't lost me!! I just had to get offline for a bit. Damn dial up~~~

Hello again, LongWalkHome ~ ;)

I've only done this with one man. (In person, that is. I've done roleplays online, but I don't really think that is what you are looking for, is it?) We never talked about it beforehand, that I could remember. Of course, he didn't even try this until we had pretty much established a D/s relationship. Two factors really came into play: he learned how to read me very well, and knew my pain/tolerance thresholds, and I trusted him with my life - I knew he would never intentially hurt me.

The "scene" was never really set, and could begin anywhere. It usually began with some light teasing - he purposely pushing my buttons, getting my temper to flare. Isn't all that difficult if some one knows how to do it. Might be as we were watching TV, maybe while we were out. When we were alone or at home, he would physically restrain me. Although not a large man, he had very, very, very strong hands and was the type of person you could almost hit with a 2x4 and it wouldn't have an impact. Normally, by this time, I knew what was happening, and would "get into role" by trying to bite him, kick him, try to get my hands free. This was NOT a "fake" thing as in, "Oh my, he's got me captive, whatever am I supposed to do?" I would really bite into his hands, my knee would really be aiming for his groin. The struggle to get free was real - I was on a mission, so to speak.

He would end up beginning to take me in some position that was either very uncomfortable for me or in some way slightly humiliating. Sometimes, he would turn gentle, sometimes not.

Afterwards, there was always "cuddle time". He would hold me, tell me what I meant to him, stroke me, etc. Then we would examine the "marks" and see just how badly I had bit him (never drew blood, but came close), and if the marks on my wrists meant I needed to wear a long-sleeved shirt for a couple of days.

I really enjoyed it and got off on it. But, as I said, it was something that was understood between the two of us. And, yes, there was one time when he truly did hurt me accidently. We had thought he might have sprained or twisted my wrist, and the yell I let out was enough to make him stop immediately. We determined he was just a little more rough than usual, and didn't continue to "play" like that that night.

Okay, now that I've rambled on.... Sorry!

Don't apologize Chele, sheesh!

I've always had fantasies about this... acted on them not really, a little rougher than usual sure! Some mock teasing, but never go the chance to explore...

but with the right person, it would be great... just would have to be someone I trust completely... who knew me inside and out. I think I lean more towards the whole power struggle more than rape fantasies. I love nothing better than to be teased until I'm panting for it. :)

Hello

Greetings to you again `Chele! And your input is right on target, so no apologies. I could listen to your style of rambling for a long, long time.

It's interesting to know that intelligent, clear minded ladies enjoy the same "theme" and the same points keep coming up about it.

Trust...It is the first factor and takes a while to grow between two people before something like this could be thoght of.

Affection...or caring, or (gasp) the "L' word...The fact you cuddle afterwards, explore and discuss your mutual bruises brings you both back to reality and restarts the intimacy and mutual caring between each other.(too bad I wasn't the one cuddling with you)

Fantasy...though unspoken as you noted it is obviously an agreed act on both your parts and there is a stopping point if a line is crossed, you enjoy the rush of emotions but a part of you keeps you sane and safe...

lilpriss? I love the powerstruggle idea of yours, where it might be less violent as one tries to dominate the other and eventually overcomes them, then the teasing and control begins...less forced and more sex is what you're saying?

I could imagine an erotic woman succumbing to me and laying tied to my bed as I tease her to near orgasm, only to let her cool just before reaching it, then beginning again...It would be an incredible thing when we both finally found our "relief" together, I think...

Hexie and Water? You've got me aroused, intimidated AND very interested in a three way storyline as I proposed last night. Hopefully you'll grant me the chance to explore it with you? I think it would be a great story and a way to explore a few things I have only thought of...

Thank you all for your words, the only response I had expected was "booo" or "perv" and this gives me hope and a warm feeling down below

LWH

Back