How would you like your penis................

Autoguy

Really Experienced
circumsized or uncircumsized?
The most original answer will win the cock of their choice.

Autoguy said:

hhhhhhmmmmmmm......

I would have to say uncircumsized.... have never wrapped my lips around someone that wasn't circumsized... and you know what they say...

Variety is the spice of life... he he he

~daisee

I have experienced both and for oral I prefer circumsized. As I use condoms I am not sure it makes a difference to me. I do ask guys first before witnessing because of my early latent brainwashing that uncircumsized men are "unclean" and so I mentally prepare myself and then it is fine.

How do you plan to delivery the winner's choice of cock?

Last edited:
I've never had an uncircumsized penis in my mouth but don't think it would matter to me. Dh is circumsized so guess I'll have to go with that as he keeps me happy. :D

Re: Re: How would you like your penis................

daiseelady said:
hhhhhhmmmmmmm......

I would have to say uncircumsized.... have never wrapped my lips around someone that wasn't circumsized... and you know what they say...

Variety is the spice of life... he he he

~daisee
[/QUOTE

Whaaat the????????????:)

How do you plan to delivery the winner's choice of cock? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's up to you, i can bring it around myself if you like:) :)

Most Definately...

BOTH! Cut, uncut, who cares as long as he keeps it clean and in all my right places :D I have had both, and no matter how you use them, it feels great.

I prefer uncircumsized, as long as you are not talking about oral. I just like the look of it. Its much prettier, more natural. You lose a lot of sexual nerves when you are circumsized. Someday when I have a son (if the powers that be grant it) I will not circumsize him. He can have that done later if he wishes.

I can't say which I prefer as I have never had an uncircumsized cock before....

So I say...What the hell give me both:devil:
psst..at the same time would be good

Shescurious

uncirced

I find it's kind of fun to play with the foreskin of an uncut guy. You can pull the skin out away from his cock and do all kind of neat things to it. I like it when he gets really hard and the skin pull back a bit, and then I pull it back some more, exposing the head in all it's glory....shiney, smooth, slick, leaking...God, I love it.
Try it if you get a chance...Lisa

Personally, I prefer a helmet head to an anteater...

(in case you missed that, I prefer circumsized to uncircumsized).

And yes EE, yet another newbie on this thread. :)

Now THAT Post...

shescurious said:
I can't say which I prefer as I have never had an uncircumsized cock before....

So I say...What the hell give me both:devil:
psst..at the same time would be good

Shescurious

...gave me a circumsized hard-on....

Circumsized or not?

Personally, I prefer circumsized while doing oral, or someone who has the loose skin so I can pull it down and get to where the good nerves are. <eg>
It just seems cleaner, I guess...

Autoguy said:

Question: how can a one word answer....a multiple choice one word answer for that matter...be even slightly original...unless you said...

"uncircumsized with a red ribbon around the balls and chocolate sauce on the tip" actually...that sounds kinda cool...the chocolate sauce part...not the ribbon...that's kinda weird...

Whats with this uncurcumsized are unclean crap? I'm uncut and so are most guys born in Europe and its a matter of personal hygiene. You either keep yourself clean or not. Before this thread, all I heard from girls is how much they prefer me to 'castrated' they had before me. Perhaps I'm just that good.

As for 'taste', just like taste of cum, it depends on several factors, and being cut or uncut is not very likely one of them, diet being a much bigger one (and whether your SO washed himself after screwing his secretary and getting it on with his boyfriend).
Anyway, just my opinion.

Yes, most Christian European guys are uncircumsized
It is not physically unclean but religiously unclean, sort of like non kosher meat.
I suspect brainwashing young girls in this manner is/was an attempt to keep them from leaving their religion.
In the US most guys have been circumsized for at least the last 50 years or so, but the US also has the high rate of mixed religious marriages.

Give me circumsized...running my tongue around the ridge just under the head. But then again, you miss knowing the pleasure he's getting when you slide the skin back and forth over the head....damn, I just can't decide.

What's a girl to do??? And the myth about uncut men being unclean is just that, a myth, unless he's just nasty and, hopefully, you get an idea about that *before* you get to the sex part.

As for me

I was not cut till I was 13 years old and I remember what it was like pre cut. I know that much feeling is lost and it is not nearly as sensitive now as it was then

Re: As for me

Thin Man said:
I was not cut till I was 13 years old and I remember what it was like pre cut. I know that much feeling is lost and it is not nearly as sensitive now as it was then

personal question: WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET THEM DO THAT TO YOU!!!???!!!

To a women who says that uncut men are unclean, anyone could respond that women are unclean because they have a warm, moist environment with loose skin and cramped conditions.

If you are clean, you are clean.

Also, when an uncut cock is hard you can't tell a difference.

Rocket88 said:
To a women who says that uncut men are unclean, anyone could respond that women are unclean because they have a warm, moist environment with loose skin and cramped conditions.

If you are clean, you are clean.

Also, when an uncut cock is hard you can't tell a difference.

i can tell the difference...i like your's ^_^

Back